Lotus - A Yearning Of The Sou...

By dakshi_105

The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goal... More

A glimpse of her life
Familiarization.!!
1-Gravitation!!
2-The After effects!
3-Another Fateful Coincidence!!
4-Ice Princess
5- The Feelings - 1
6-The Feelings - 2.
7-Birthday
8-The Revelation
9- Marriage Fixed!!!
10-Confrontation And a spur of feelings.
11-Sangeet.
12 - Accepting the Truth
13- Mutual Respect
14- Before the engagement.
15- Dastur.
16- Engagement
17 - Puzzles
18- Riding.
19- Pre Wedding Rituals
20- Shubh Vivah
21- Grah Pravesh
22-Wedding Night
23- Home
24- Equation.
25- Read me.
26- Growing Close
27 - The Truth unveiled.
28 - Date Night
29 - Closet
30 - Night Stay
31- Mandore
32 - Fun Night!
33- On his knee for her
34- Horse Riding Date
35- Troubles at the door
36-The pregnancy blunder
37- Where's Devi?
38- The return of Devi.
39- Navratri
40- Night before the Trip!!
41- Off to America ✈️
42- Longings!!
43-Karwa Chauth
44-Realizing her feelings
45- Her Past:1
46- Her past:2
47- The Night of Memories
!! New Book Covers!!
48- Letters!
49- He is Upset!
50- Yaar Manauna!
51- Gaurav & Ghanakshi
52- Diwali
54-Manasvi in trouble
55- The night of Love!!
56-Results
57-Dreams come true
58-Residency
59-Vikrant's End
60-Fears and Trust.
61- Insecurities
62- Elder Daughter-In-Law
63- Announcement

53-Revenge taken well!!!

511 30 0
By dakshi_105

Author's Pov:

The new morning arose with upcoming challenges of proving Vedansh innocent.

Both of them were busy making phone calls contacting their respective contacts as per to their distributed tasks.

While Ved was solely focused on finding Simran and Vikrant, to mark his end. He had done a grave mistake now that of touching his and Devi's relationship.

Sophia and Simran both the names now revealed and the same strategy used. How did he fall in his trap?

He was cursing himself for being so careless. His life has never been this scandalous. If Vikrant wanted to separate Ved and Devi so desperately, then it was sure something more.

As they had woken up early, now was the time for breakfast.

D: "Kunwar sa, are you coming down stairs?"

V: "Lotus, no one's talking to me. It would only worsen it."

She nodded her head and she went down stairs, but strangely there was no one present.

On enquiring the servants she got to know everyone denied making excuses.

She sighed and went to each and every family member's room, beginning with Daatasa and Daadisa.

She knocked on the open door and they were sitting on the couch, Daatasa with a newspaper and Daadisa with a book.

As she got the entry, she spoke, "Daatasa no body has eaten anything since yesterday. Lets have breakfast. You need to take medicines."

Daatasa: "Beta I'm not hungry."

D: "Daadisa please."

Daadisa: "I don't want to Devi."

D: "I see you don't actually see me as your granddaughter. If you had then you wouldn't have denied my request. It's fine."

She turned to leave as Daatasa spoke, "We are coming."

She chirped with small smile and follwed by other members, everyone came to the dining table.

As they were about to start, Devi was still standing and so Daatasa asked, "Aren't you going to have breakfast?"

D: "I'll have it later Daatasa."

Babasa: "It wasn't only us who didn't eat anything last night Devi, join us."

D: "I.. Babasa..."

Maasa: "You can eat with him. Stop hiding your concern."

Daadisa:"You don't have to wait for us. Take both of your breakfast to your room."

She nodded her head and did as asked by Daadisa, as she was actually waiting for them to finish. So that she could even make her Kunwar sa eat something.

D: "Everyone is having their breakfast down stairs."

V: "I don't want to."

D: "But I'm hungry."

V: "Devi.."

D: "Please..."

They had their breakfast and set off to their pending work.

They were desperately waiting for the results.

They spent their day completing a few tasks but were met with disappointment in quite some of those.

The results held a bit hope as it showed, gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) metabolites present in the blood stream.

The CCTV footage was tampered of the cafeteria and technicians were doing their job with CCTV and video both.

They even had to find out how come it was played in the event and hence everything was under rechecking.

Soon, two days passed and it was the third day. The day of judgement.

Everyone rose to their usual morning routine, except nothing was usual after the video came out. No one spoke or as much as even glanced in Vedansh's direction.

As the males of the family were busy in news and exercise, the females did their pooja and Devi was the only one in the kitchen. Making breakfast merrily, humming a sweet melody,

"Aapki nazron ne samjha pyaar k kaabil mujhe....

Dil ki ae dhadkan thehar jaa mil gayi manzil mujhe....

Aapki nazron ne samjhaa...

Jii hume manzoor hai aapka ye faisla.. Jii hume manzoor hai aapka ye faisla...

Keh rahi hai har nazar banda parvar shukriya..

Haske apni zindagi me kar liya shaamil mujhe....huh."

She gasped suddenly as two arms wrapped around her waist, but then relaxed recognizing the touch.

V:"Jii itni madhur Awaaz me subah subah jo ab chahek rahi hai uska koi karan to zarur hai!"

("You singing in such a sweet voice early in the morning, is there something special?")

D: "Vo.."

Before she could say something, Gaurav entered with a newspaper exclaiming, "Bhaisa did you see the news?"

V: "You are talking to me? Daatasa won't like it."

Gaurav: "Bhaisa read this or put on a news channel."

Nodding his head he forwarded his hand to take the newspaper.

As his eyes started scanning each and every word on it, those become wider with shock and realization.

V:"How did this happen? It wasn't the part of plan and the plan was to be executed tonight. Wasn't it? "

Devi had a sly smile on her face.

D: "I am a bit impatient person."

Everyone accumulated in the Hall, turning on the news channel.

The clip which was played during the event played.

Reporter: "The clip you are seeing right now is the one which has showed Vedansh Singh Suryavanshi cheating on his wife. Is it the only truth?

There is a clarification and testimonies of few people coming to light.

Here we have a man, Satish who has admitted that he tempered with the CCTV footage and the editing of video.

He played the video during the event by hacking into the system. He was paid to do this by JaiDev Chauhaan.

Here, we also have the finance head Simran who has committed her crime.

Here is her video where she accepts her crime in front of the police."

Simran: "I was part of the scheming against Vedansh Singh Suryavanshi. I'm spying in the internal affairs of the company and working for Vikrant Mehra since a few years now. Thus, I was successful in gaining the trust. As I was promoted to finance head after Mr.Gupta's departure the plan was put to action.

I had been paid by JaiDev Chauhaan and Vikrant Mehra to drug Mr.Suryavanshi and bring him at the abandoned villa. That villa is owned by Mr.Mehra. I removed his clothes and clicked pictures with him. The clip was originally planned to be real, if he had fallen in trap. But as I failed to seduce him. I shot a video with JaiDev Chauhaan.

He has used me physically since he has joined hands with Vikrant Mehra. It was after Mr.Suryavanshi's accident that was planned by Mr.Chauhaan.Learning about this Mr.Mehra decided to join hands with him. They both plan to destroy Mr.Suryavanshi and through him Suryavanshi empire and family."

Reporter: "As you've heard Miss Simran I would like to show you the actual clip that was tempered."

The clip of JaiDev and Simran plays for a few seconds.

Reporter: "The people who supported the scheming are under Police investigation.

Strangely, there is one more News coming that is JaiDev Chauhaan has gone bankrupt. He has been found hiding face while being arrested by Police officers due to allegations. The family in extreme grief.

Vikrant Mehra is missing. His companies are being sealed too as a lots of illegal reports and proofs are found. A very old case has been reopened. The case where a family was burnt alive during Holi utsav at Mehrangarh.

The Pritam Chaturvedi case reopens. Pritam Chaturvedi to be served justice. What are your thoughts on this please mention on our company's number being shown below."

Everyone looked at Ved's direction with guilt of blaming him, without listening his part. They apologized to Ved for not understanding and Trusting him. After sharing an emotional family moment, Ved was now with Gaurav and Devanshi.

Gaurav: "I'm sorry Bhaisa."

V: "It's Ok, you don't have to be sorry. You believed what was showed."

Gaurav: "I believed what I was showed when I shouldn't have. Bhaisa but you are really lucky to have Bhabhisa by your side. She was the only one with you."

V: "I know that. She's my luck."

Vedansh kissed her forehead.

D: "Don't worry Banna sa, I hope you two never have to face any such situation, but my sister is much better while having someone's back. She's the most amazing person on this earth when it comes to expressing love. I guess you must know it."

Gaurav: "I Bhabhisa... I'll talk to you later. I'm running late for office ."

He shied away from the question, leaving Devi and Ved alone.

V: "Now my dear wife, care to explain how did you get to know about JaiDev's involvement. As per to what I knew and we had discussed yesterday as per to the leads we got it was only showing the real video clips we found through Hackers and providing proofs against Vikrant. Where did this Simran come from?"

D: "I started investigating about the person behind your accident since the very next day I went hiding. With the help of Raj bhaisa and Meera, I actually gained quite essential information.
So when I got to know JaiDev was the one behind your accident, we started planning his downfall. The last strike was yesterday night. About Simran, I found her hiding in JaiDev's Villa. My spy informed me about her. "

V: "I really have beauty with brains with me."

D: "Every beauty has brains, it's just some choose to turn it off willingly and a few find some termites who eat their brain. But I was lucky I found someone who is my reason to be better."

V: "It's my pleasure."

He said coming closer to her.

D: "What are you doing?"

He took another step ahead as she takes one back.

V: "What am I doing Mrs.Suryavanshi?"

He grabbed both her wrists with one hand and wrapped his other hand around her waist.

D: "Someone is gonna see us Ansh. Please"

V: "I won't let you stop me today."

As he leaned in to kiss her, she closed her eyes, bending backwards trying to avoid the kiss but he was adamant on taking what he wants.But they heard a clearing of throat.

He left a frustrated groan and turned his head towards the direction of the sound, not leaving Devi yet.

V: "Iss ghar me naa kisi aur ko sukoon hai aur naa koi mujhe aane deta hai."

("No one has peace in this house and they don't like if other's have it too.")

As they registered it is Vedansh's mom, he left her immediately, "Mom!!"

Vrushali: "Get yourself a room. Even better get yourself tickets for your honeymoon which is long overdue."

Saying so she exited the Hall smirking.

As they both were alone again, he didn't try anything else but asked, "What do you say Dharam Patniji? Wanna go to our honeymoon?"

D: "No"

She said taking the stairs.

V: "Why?"

D: "My dearest Patidev, it is like we are already in our honeymoon period so I think we don't require a honeymoon now. When we feel like we want to spend some time only with each other or we get somewhat busier in work and wanna take a break. We can use this honeymoon at that time. It will only strengthen our relationship."

V: "So thoughtful of my wife!"

D: "Now you better get ready. We have office to visit."

She spoke as they reached their room.

D: "Umm... Listen."

V: "Yes Lotus."

D: "Everyone is about to leave for Mumbai in two days. Are we going too?"

V: "If you want."

D: "I like it here."

V: "Then here it is. My home is where you are."

He spoke kissing her forehead and entered the closet.

As they left for the office in their separate cars, Devi took a different turn than usual. Going to meet someone who has just tasted the defeat.

Reaching the destination she was escorted towards a specific cell, where JaiDev Chauhaan was behind the bars.

The two came face to face, him sending deadly glares at her not seeing the usual fear in her eyes.

JaiDev: "Vaise mujhe laga nahin tha tujhe vo nishan ab tak yaad hoga. Isi jagah me maat kha gya aur vo editor jisne apna kaam dhang se nahi kiya. Khair Jab tujhe vo nishaan yaad hai, to tujhe hum bhi yaad honge, hum kitne khush the saath, me kitna sahi tha tere liye. Tujhe vo din bhi achese yaad hoga."

("I didn't think you would remember the mark. That's where I got beated and due to that idiot editor, who didn't do his work properly. Although as you remember it you might have not forgotten us too, how happy we were. The way I was perfect for you, you must remember that day too.")

He tried scaring her, turning her vulnerable like she once was.

D: "Jyada ghamand acha nahin hota. Uss din ko bhulna maine socha nahin tha kabhi mumkin hoga magar kehte hai na agar sahi insaan aapke sath ho to har ghaav bhar jaata hai."

("It's never good to be overconfident. I never thought I would be able to forget that day but as they say with right people every pain heals.")

JaiDev: "Ye jo himmat tujhme hai vo pehle kabhi nahi thi. Aisa kya karta hai tera pati?"

("The courage you have now, it wasn't there earlier. What does your husband do?")

He tried getting a reaction out of Devi by commenting so lowly on her personal life.

But she smirked instead speaking, "Vo jo bhi karte hai, Tera jaisa suar unki barabari kabhi nahi kar sakta."

("Whatever he does, he's a man unlike you.")

He banged his palm on the bars, but Devi stood unaffected.

JaiDev: "Bohot pachtaogi mujhe chod kr usse chuna hai na."

("You'll regret choosing him over me.")

D: "Pachtati agar tere sath hoti. Aur ek baat agli baar mere parivaar yaa mere pati k aas paas tera saaya bhi nazar aaya na to anjaam acha nahi hoga. Khair vo me dekh lungi ki agli baar ka mauka na aaye."

("I would've regretted if was with you. The important thing I came here for. You better not be seen near my family aur my husband. If I find it otherwise the consequences won't be in your favor. Although I'll take care that the next time doesn't comes.")

JaiDev: "Teri iss himmat ko to todna padega. Me khud todunga. Fir tu vahi Devi ban jaegi. Meri Devi! jaisi pehle thi. Tera pati bhi nahi apnaega tujhe. Dekh lena, Vaada hai mera."

("I'll have to teach you a lesson. I'll do it and then you'll be My Devi! Again. Your husband won't accept you then. I promise.")

She didn't show it but he still knew her weakness as he hit the point. He triggered her fear but today she won't let him or her fears win. Not again.

Before he could do something else, she spoke:

D: "Inspector! Le jaiye ise. Pagal ho gya hai kutta."

("Inspector! Take him away. He's gone mad.")

She returned home finally finding her family once again happy, she felt calm.

The days were a bit peaceful now. But the peace wasn't going to stay much longer as the turbulence was here.

It was mid-December, The lives of the Suryavanshi's was normal. Elders and Gaurav in Mumbai whereas Devanshi and Vedansh here at Mehrangarh.

One fine day, the couple spent a date night romantic and special in each other's company.

As they headed home and were in the car, looking outside at the moon Devi spoke, "You know Kunwarsa, I missed you everytime I saw the moon, I heard the birds, when I took a stroll in the palace, everytime I breathe, while you were away and we had fought. I cannot express myself much, I know to express my anger only. Please teach me your language to express love."

As she glanced in his direction with utmost love and fondness in her eyes to find him already looking at her with the expression of love he always holds for her.

She knew she was special for him because he made sure she did.

He held her hand, entwining their fingers and kissing the back of her palm.

V: "I did too. But it's fine as long as you are by my side and we talk it out."

She reciprocated by repeating his action of kissing the back of his palm and smiled towards him.

It did make his heart flutter. It was no wonder the two still had the effects they had on each other on the very first meeting.

V: "You want to learn my language of love.....I'll teach you......(he caressed her skin of her hand with his thumb)....when we reach home."

He winked at her making her flustered, she gazed looking out of the window to hide her shy face.

As he parked the car her Phone rang....

Taking up the call, as it was by an unknown number.

Unknown: "Hello, am I talking to Devanshi?"

D: "Yes. How may I help you?"

Unknown: "Ma'am I'm from city hospital Meerut, Manasvi Shukla and her family is admitted in the hospital. Your number was found in the diary with the lady under emergency contacts. Come as soon as possible we don't know how much time the patient has."

The phone slipped from her hand. Devanshi's heart beats stopped. She was in utter shock to respond to anything as she was stunned by the news of her bestfriend being admitted in the hospital. She couldn't believe her ears.

Vedansh asked her what happened, but she was unable to hear anything. He shook her vigorously, making her face his direction.

V: "What happened Devi?"

D: "Ansh.... Mani... She.... We need to go to Meerut."

V: "We leave tomorrow morning. Okay? Calm down."

D: "No.. We need to leave right now!"

She yelled now emotions surfacing her as few drops fell from her eyes.

V: "Okay we are leaving. We are leaving right now but calm down Devi and tell me what happened so I can help."

As she broke down in tears, he comforted her while she shared about the phone call.

He made preparations for them to leave immediately calling for a chopper so that they could reach as soon as possible.

_____________________________

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

My lovely Dreamweavers! Am here again and I'm trying to give you updates with almost 3000 and above words so even if not everyday but whenever I post you feel satisfied.

And I don't psot until am satisfied with the story and plot too. So please respond to my efforts and do vote and comment on the chapters, lines you like. You want me to make reels on some specific scene then please share your thoughts.

Though I'm not that great in making reels and stuff I'm learning and trying my best.

Love you so much!!!! Thanks for your support!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.3K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
58.8K 4.5K 36
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
3.2K 307 18
"I thought you loved me" i said while controlling my tears from Stroming down. "I never said that" he said blankly staring me. "Then what was those...
77.5K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...