IZUKU KING OF CURSES

Door Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN Meer

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 12

2.1K 68 11
Door Cheetahx2

A portal opens above a body of water where we see Mizuki fall through with a yell that escaped from her mouth as she drops into the water.

'Water? That villain must have a warping quirk and They came here to kill dad, I guess it's a good thing he's not in class right now'

As she finished that thought She begins to swim up.

'But where is he?'

While swimming up, she sees a villain swim towards her and panics.

"First catch of the day!Nothing personal kid, but you got to die!'

As the villain opens his mouth and gets ready to bite down on Mizuki but was then kicked in the face by Tsu.

"Hey Yagi!"

She wraps her tongue around Mizuki as she begins to swim up to the surface.

Location: Shipwreck Zone.

"For a frog, you've sure got some really big boobs Tsu.Perfect floaties."

All Tsu said was ribbit as she lands Mineta onto the deck of the boat hard causing him to yell in pain for his back and proceeds to climb the side of the ship.

Mizuki: You saved my life Asui

Tsu: I told you to call me Tsu

Mizuki: Oh uh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.

Tsu:Well This is turning out to be a terrible day of class.

Mizuki: Yeah. I keep thinking about what that villain said.They knew our whole schedule who would be here and They must've gotten into school files while we were stuck in the school cafeteria.The teachers were too busy trying to get the media off of school grounds so That means they've been waiting for the perfect time to attack.Just like Todoroki said they were.

Mineta: Hey, hold on a second. It's not like these guys could really kill All Might.Once he shows up, he's going to pound these villains until there is nothing left.

Tsu: Think about it though.If the villains spent so much time planning this attack, then they probably figured out a way to kill him.

These words got Mizuki curious

Tsu: And didn't you hear what that smoke guy said earlier.Maybe we should worry more about not getting tortured to death.Otherwise we might not live long enough to see All Might again And even if he does show up, who knows if he'll make it back in one piece.

Mineta begins to freak out at these words, "No! the pros are going to save us, right?! Tell frog boobs to shut up!"

Tsu: Ribbit?!

From the waters, the villains come out and make an appearance, "You bastards!I'll enjoy eating you!" The villian with shark like quirk yelled which got Mineta to scream out in fear.

"AHHH!!!BAD GUYS!!!!"

Mizuki was in thought, 'Asui might be right. If they are here for dad, they might have a way to defeat him and They wouldn't plan this attack if they didn't But why him out of all the heroes? Is it Because of his very existence discourages villains and evil? Or is it Because he's the one and only symbol of peace and justice?...Actually, it doesn't matter and I don't care what there reasons are for now I have to focus, I have to face this evil, head on!'

As she thought of this she focuses towards her classmates, "If they can beat him, then that means we have to stop whatever these villains are planning.We have to work together and keep All Might safe.No one at UA knows what's happening.This is up to us!Lets be heroes!"

Mineta: What do you mean fight?!Are you crazy?!These guys might be able to kill All Might and you think we can take them!!Did you hit your head when we got warped here?!The best plan for us to just wait for a real pro from UA to come and save us!!

Mizuki: Think about it, those villains down there clearly have an advantage in water and assume that's where we'll fight.

Mineta: Are you even listening?!

Tsu: If that's the case, they must've known what was inside the USJ before they warped in.

Mizuku: Yeah, but for a group with such careful planning, there's one thing that really sticks out to me.Something that doesn't add up.They sent you here Asui-

Tsu: Ribbit?

Mizuki: Ahh whoops I meant Tsu!Yeah, they warped you to the shipwrecked zone.

Tsu: That kind of fell apart on you didn't it?

Mizuki: A little bit.

Mineta: But why does it matter that she's here?!

Mizuki: Yeah, it means the villains probably have no idea what our quirks are.

Tsu: Ribbit You've got a point.If they knew I was a frog, they would've just sent me to that fire zone instead of somewhere full of water.

Mizuki: They probably separated us because they didn't know what we could do but I'm also guessing that mist guy didn't have the capacity to separate us individually.Otherwise it would've been easier for them to take us down so we can use our advantage.They don't know what our quirks are, so for all they know, the three of us could be super powerful.Look, none of them are trying to come up to the boat.That proves they are a little unsure but that means they aren't going to underestimate us either.They're being smart, and playing it safe.For now...

Tsu: So lets talk quirks, I'll go first if you want.Obviously I can jump high, and cling to pretty much any wall, and of course there is my tongue.I can stick it out for about 20 metres.Finally, I can also secrete a toxic mucus, though it only stings a bit. We can probably only use my jumping and my tongue here, forget about the other stuff.

Mizuki: I figured you were powerful, but that sounds fricking awesome.I have my super strength, but I can only use 20% without it breaking the bones in my body.

Mineta: I've got these sticky balls

Mizuki: Huh?

He then removes a ball from his head with Mizuki sighing in relief as shook off the thought that was dancing in her mind.

Mineta: There strength varies, depending on how I'm feeling they might stick for a whole day.They grow back as fast as I pull them off. But I'll bleed if I use too many.Oh, and, they don't stick to me, I just bounce right off of them.

The two stare at him with serious faces

Mineta: AHH DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, THIS IS WHY I SAID WE SHOULD WAIT FOR THE PROS!!!
MY QUIRK IS TOTALLY UNFIT FOR BATTLE!!

Mizuki: No, you have an incredible power, really!We just need to figure out how we can use it.

One of the villains using a giant water arm slices the boat in half which got Mizuoi to be alerted as one of the villians was yelling out that they were bored as they were ready to take the three teens out for good.

Tsu: That's a great power.Now the ship is sinking.

Mineta in a state of panic starts to throw his sticky balls to the side of the boat, landing in the water.

Mizuki, also freaking tries to stay calm, "You have to calm down!They'll guess your quirk.Huh?"

As she looked closely she saw that most of villians swam away from Mineta's balls.

[Not what you're thinking]

"Wait, they are afraid to touch them?"

This got Mizuki thinking.

"The boat will be fully submerged in less than a minute.Once they're in the water, they won't stand a chance against us" one of the villians yelled with Mineta, still panicking backs up to the wall

Mineta: Ahh!! we're fish food!

Tsu: So Mineta, are you really sure the hero thing is right for you?

Mineta: Shut up!It's weirder not to be scared right now!!We just got out of junior high a few days ago!I didn't think I'd be facing death a few days after starting UA!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM GOING TO DIE WITHOUT TOUCHING YAOYOROZU'S BOOBS!!!

This got him a slap to the face from Mizuki with the boy shutting up with tears rolling pit of his eyes, "Listen up.An enemy that is certain of there victory is bound to make a mistake.Da- I mean, All Might said something along the lines of that on a TV interview once."

Mineta: What does that mean?!

Mineta looks at Mizuki's fist continuously shaking, "Now's our chance, we can beat them!"

The villains stare on as the boat continues to sink.

"Hehehe look at those kids, I bet some of them are already crying for their mommies"

"Hey focus, remember, Shigaraki told us to keep our guard up.We can't judge them by how old they are.But by there quirks.They could do anything.Of course we'll definitely have an advantage in the water, so I'm not exactly worried for us."

The villains were startled as they hear a battle cry coming from the top of the ship as Mizuki was seen jumping off the side of the ship, "HEY JACKASSES!!"

As she yelled out most of the villians saw her attempt as idiotic move on her part with Mizuki readies her fingers and preparing an attack using One For All.

Tsu: You ready Mineta?

Mineta: 'Even though she's scared as I am, even though she's shaking, she's still going through with this'

Mizuki was above them, almost hitting the water

"Take this!! DELAWARE!!SMASH!!!"

A giant force of wind was sent into the water, creating a whirlpool dragging the villains

"Tsu, Mineta, NOW!!"

Tsu leaps high into the air and grabs Mizuki with her tongue

Mineta: 'What the heck Yagi how do you do it?!You're acting so cool, and I'm not helping at all'

Haaaa!!!!!!

He starts to throw the balls on his head into the water, "Take this you villains!You can eat my sticky balls!!!"

[CONTEXT DAMN IT!!]

The sticky balls begin to surround them as they were sucked into the whirlpool.

"What's going on?!"

"I don't know!"

The balls begin to stick on the villains.

"Did these come from that kid?!"

"I can't get them off of me!!!"

The villains begin to get stuck to one another.

Tsu: We rounded them all up.Not to shabby.You guys are amazing, both of you.I guess we passed the ship-wrecked Zone.

The trio make it to the shore of the ship-wreck zone

Mineta: Hehe I had a good poop this morning, which makes my balls even stickier.They aren't going anywhere.

Mizuki: Why did you need to tell us that?!Though I can't believe we managed to get all of them at once.

Tsu: We should probably think about our next move now.

Mizuki: Yeah, you're right.I think we should make getting help our top priority so If we follow the shore to the exit, then we can avoid the central plaza entirely.

Tsu: Good idea, that way we won't run into the villains Mr. Aizawa is fighting.

'But how long will he be able to hold them off for?What if, he gets killed?'

"If Mr. Aizawa is on his own, he'll only exert himself.He'll end up defeated by those villains because he was trying to keep us safe." Mizuki said.

Mineta: Wait, don't tell me you're suggesting...Are you trying to get us killed or something?

Mizuki: I'm not saying we should jump into the middle of the battle but, maybe we can find a way to take a few of those guys out, and lighten his load.

Tsu: Ok

The trio begin to hiding and move along the shoreline

Mineta: Remember Yagi, we're just here to see how things are going, right?.

Tsu: Ribbit

Mizuki: I know.We'll get out of here the second it seems dangerous.

We see Aizawa continuing to beat down on the villains and readies himself, as the mysterious man covered in hands rushes towards him

Shigaraki: 'First in was twenty three seconds'

Aizawa: Final boss!

He throws his capture tape towards him

Shigaraki: 'Then it was twenty four seconds, then it was twenty, then seventeen'

Aizawa gets close to him and elbows his stomach

However, his elbow was caught by the villains hand, "It was hard to see when you were jumping around. But I found your tell. It's your hair.When it drops, it means you've stopped using your quirk." As Shigaraki said that,Aizawa's sleeve begins to decay.

Shigaraki: You're having to blink more often so Don't push yourself to hard now, you might just fall apart.Wouldn't that be a shame.

We see his skin start to decay also as Aizawa without a second thought, punches the villain away from him

'Damn it, He destroyed my elbow'

The villains begin to rush towards him again, and despite his injury, continues to fight

Shigaraki: That annoying quirk of yours isn't suited for drawn out fights against big groups, isn't it?Don't you think you're out of your element here?Eraserhead...You're much better at working stealthfully.You're known for surprise attacks, not fighting head-to-head But despite knowing that, you didn't hesitate to jump into the middle of this fight.To put your students at ease.

Aizawa continues to fight against the villains rushing towards him as Aizawa was breathing heavily.

Shigaraki: And look at you, you're still standing You really are so cool!! Oh and by the way hero.

Aizawa looks behind him as a shadow was casted over him as Shigaraki simply smiled.

Shigaraki: I am not, the final boss.

The creature behind him, known only as a NOMU slashes Aizawa's face, destroying the google with a few drops of blood following

Mizuki displays a face, for which can only be described as, the face of horror and fear as the NOMU continues to slam Aizawa face into the ground

Mizuki: No, Mr. Aizawa...

Shigaraki: What do you think of him, Erasurehead?...He is the bio-engineered anti-symbol of peace.But you can call him, NOMU.

Mizuki: NOMU?!How can something like that, be created?!

The NOMU continues to pull his arm until it can be heard cracking

Aizawa: Ahh!!!

Shigaraki: You can erase other people's powers, that's irritating but it's nothing impressive.When faced with true devastating power, you might as well be a quirkless child

Aizawa turns to the NOMU and tries to erase his quirk, but the NOMU slams his foot onto his other arm

Aizawa: 'He's breaking my bones like they're twigs. I'm positive I erased his quirk then That means he's super strong, even without powers and I think he's as strong as All Might'

The NOMU continuously slams his head into the ground

Mineta: No, no.I can't watch this anymore.We should be getting out of here super fast.

Tsu: Ribbit

Mizuki cpendhed her fist, 'I can't, I can't just sit here and let him die.I-I have to do something!'

Kurogiri teleports to Shigaraki.

Shagarki: Ah Kurogiri, did you manage to kill Thirteen?

Kurogiri: Thirteen is out of commission, however I wasn't able to disperse some of the students and one got away.

Shigaraki begins to scratch his neck in frustration.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, you fool, if you weren't our warp gate I'd tear every last atom from your body.

He continues to scratch his neck, but stops.

Shigaraki: There's no way we cant win if dozens of pros shows up to stop us, its game over, back to the title screen and I was looking forward to finishing this today. dammit Lets go home.

Mineta: Huh, did I hear that right, did he just say they were going to leave?

Tsu: I think so.

Mineta: This is amazing, were safe and we don't have to fight.

Tsu: Oh yeah, but...I've got a bad feeling about this one Yagi.

Mizuki: Yeah, it seems weird that they are retreating at this point even if help is on the way 'Dad is probably coming, but don't they want to kill him?!They must know that UA will beef up there security after this, So now is there best chance butWhat's going on here? why is this game over?'

Shigaraki: Oh, before we leave, lets make sure the symbol of peace is broken. Lets wreck his prid-

Mina: Hey!!

Shigaraki: Huh?

Mizuki: *Ashido?!*

Shigaraki: Huh? another brat.

Mina: Leave our teacher alone you stupid villain!!

Shigaraki: How annoying...

Aizawa: A-Ashido, get, out of here...

Mina: No! I refuse to just stand here and watch you die!I'm going to save you sir!

From the back, we see Katsuki and Kirishima arrive on the scene

Kirishima: Yeah, and if you think you can hurt our teacher, you'll have to get through us!

Mizuki: 'Guys, don't do this.'

Shigaraki: Jeez Your students really are brave but it's too bad they won't live to become heroes.NOMU, kill them.

The NOMU rushes towards them.

Mizuki: 'No!! I can't let them die! I have no choice, I have use 100%'

Her arm begins to glow.

Mizuki: 'Detroit!!! Sma-'

But before she uses her attack, the glass ceiling above cracks open, as two people can be seen falling from the top of the dome shaped building

Crashing into the ground, the area is covered in dust and smoke

???: I get it now.So your shikigami are created from shadows.

???: So what?

???: Hmm...I don't get it, though.Why did you run back then?What a waste of talent.Whatever.Either way, that won't be enough to fix this.

He points towards his bloodied chest

'He figured it out, huh?'

" You're risking your life over stupid shit."

The black haired boy, Fushiguro begins to stand up with much difficulty as the one who goes by Sukuna simply scoffed, "This brat isn't even worth that mu-"

???: D-Deku?

Sukuna: Hmm?

Fushiguro: Huh?!

'What?!' Mizuki yelled out in surprise as she heard Katsuki said that as the smoke clears, to reveal the green haired boy standing over the black haired teen.

'What? Did Bakugo really said that name? A name he also gives me as well to mock me?...that boy he looks almost like me...That hair, it's the same style and colour as mine....So you're telling me...that's Izuku....My...'

"Big Brother?"

Chapter End
HERE IT IS....HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER STAY SAFE AND PEACE OUT...I might do the unspeakable thing on the next chapter...character death x 3.....hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

161K 6K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."
2.6K 37 21
In a World full of heroes, villains and monsters, only a few people have a Kaiju Quirk, the first Kaiju user was Gojira an enemy of One for all users...
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...
584 45 8
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲?" - 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐚, 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐭...