Book 1!Reader x Baki characte...

By TOMASITAXD56

You are a well known archeologist and detective always busy working and solving cases.You are involved in a v... More

An important mission starts !
Feeling nervous Y/n?
Meetings and greetings
Secret passage!
That's how I know..
Yujiro?
First day of work!
Weird encounter
Did I really dance for Hanayama?
Roses for Bunny
Are they playing with me?
Y/n to Baki's rescue!
Revenge for Baki!
Maid disaster!
Did I drink too much?
Kidnapping incident..
Sleeping in his arms felt safe
To the beach!
Getting too confortable Y/n?
Secret shower
Milkshake break!
My amazing bodyguards
Ununounsed
Misunderstanding!
Big dessisions!
Special favor
Jack and Gaia join the team!
Enjoy your night until you can
Back in action!
The team is now complete!
Preparations!
Failed attempt
Into the mysterious paths!
Problems!
Unforgettable night
Did you miss us?
Will we make it out alive?
Sacrifice
Mission success!

Yujiro's little favor

401 11 2
By TOMASITAXD56

After arriving at Shin Shin Kai,you went to the elevator with Yujiro to get your stuff from your room.

It was a bit akward, Yujiro wasn't the best person to have a conversation with.He was nothing like Baki or Retsu for example!His look gives you the signal not to talk to him.

You entered your room and went straight to the bedside table.There, you kept all your clothes, lingerie,socks and etc.

You opened your suitcase and carefully put the clothes in order inside,then went to check out which of your favorite things you would bring with you.You couldn't leave without them!

In the meantime, Yujiro was curious of what exactly you picked to take with you and he started looking through what you had packed.

"What do you need all these clothes for?,it's only for one day",he scoffed.

"Hey!,don't look through my stuff!It's none of your business!"

"Hm?,what do you need this for?",he smirked showing you your swimsuit.

(How did that end up there!),you blushed as you snatched it away from him.

"It must have slipped in accidentally,I didn't plan on taking it with me",you thew it back in one of the drawers and quickly closed it.

Yujiro reopened the drawer but you closed it again.That went on for a minute until you eventually gave up and let him do whatever he wanted with it.You went back at packing your things.

Yujiro curiously looked at the drawer and shoved his hand inside messing up all the well in order things that were in there.More specifically,your lingerie.

(Well look at that...I didn't know she had such things),he thought as he pulled out a red string.A bold idea came in his mind.

He turned behind him and stared at you as you knelt down to put some things in your suitcase.He then looked back at the drawer and picked up the swimsuit he had picked for you the other day at the mall.He wanted to see you wear it.

"Hey",he yelled and you turned back to face him.He threw you the swimsuit and you caught it just in time.

"Why do you always throw stuff around huh?Stop it already!And what am I supposed to do with it anyway?,I'm not going to take it with me".

"Put it on",he demanded and sat down on the bed.

"What?No way!"

"You own me a favor remember?Now hurry up and put it on",he growled as he got impatient.

(Damn it!,I forgot about that!But I didn't expect him to ask me such a thing!I mean I only asked him to braid a small part of his hair!Did I ask for too much?!)

"Fine!Turn around!"

"No.You will change infront of me".

"That's two favors combined!Choose!"

"Don't make me rip your clothes apart",he threatened and you didn't want to argue with him further,so you eventually gave up and started removing your clothing,you threw it on the floor as he watched in satisfaction at your obedience with his arms crossed.

Finally you managed to put the swimsuit on,after struggling in the process as you were trying to cover up your breast and private parts so he wouldn't get any stupid ideas.

"Satisfied?",you glared at him as he stared."You're so weak",you grinned at him and he raised an eyebrow.

"What makes you say that?",he said standing up from the bed and stood right infront of you.

"It's like last time.You are staring,you can't hold yourself.You are called the strongest man on earth but there you are, looking at my body.Its like you are going to attack me any moment".

"Oh really?And are you considered strong right now that you are bravely standing infront of me?",he answered staring down at you grinning,a bit intrigued by your words.

"Yes,infact I believe that I'm stronger than you", you said but that was the stupidest thing you could've answered.

(SHIT WHY DID I SAY THAT!NOW HE WILL KILL ME!),you thought as you instantly regretted what you just said and nervously looked up at him.

He was surprised by your answer but he knew that you were actually bluffing.He could sense the fear inside you but he decided to play along just to tease you,just a little bit.

"We'll see about that",he smirked and fell down on the floor.

"W-what are you doing?"

"This is the Alai vs Igari pose and no one has beat before.I assume that you're strong enough to beat it.So what are you going to do?"

(HES NOT EVEN BEING EASY ON ME!HOW DOES HE EXPECT ME TO DO SUCH A THING WHEN PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS COULDN'T DO IT THEMSELVES!WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?)

"What's wrong?Giving up?",he mocked seeing you panick.

"Ofcourse not!I-I know what to do!"

Hesitating, you stepped forward and without thinking you sat on him!
It took him by surprise that you actually did that,he was taken aback and couldn't say anything.

"Does that mean I won?",you grinned playfully.

"What makes you think you won?",he came back to his senses after loosing himself from the feeling of your butt riding him.

"Yujiro you're sweating",you teased to make him give up.

"WHAT?NO IM NOT!"

"Arlight then,I might as well continue until I win",you said removing his shirt and afterwards slowly moved your hand down to his bulge.

"You dirty slut",he sneered and you had to hold yourself from slapping him because you didn't want to seem weak and give up.You were going to win this no matter what!Even if it took to win in such a way..

(You got to do it Y/n!You can do it!),you thought before taking a deep breath and finally did it!You pulled his pants down until you could fully see his member.

. . .

(I CANT DO IT!)

Seeing his cocks size,you immediately pulled his pants back up and looked away in embarrassment.Yujiro chuckled seeing you chicken out and the way he made you squirm just by looking at his size.

"Just as I thought,you wouldn't do it.You act all tough but you're just full of words",he mocked and you were irritated that he was looking down at you.

"Y-You fool!,I'll show you!",you pulled his pants back down but with closed eyes.Blindly moving your hand around, you finally found his cock and once you touched it,you swallowed hard before completely grabbing in.

Yujiro seemed amused that you even managed to do that, maybe you weren't as useless as he thought.He was taken aback when you actually started stroking it in your grasp, neglecting a small grunt of surprise from him.

But obviously that wasn't enough to make Yujiro cum,he wasn't going to give in so easily.You could feel his cock throbbing in your grasp with anticipation to your touch,you started stroking him harder, making him let out another grunt.Yujiro's hips begun to rock slightly, pushing his cock against your hand in clear invitation for more stimulation.

You were a blushing mess,and if this continued you would pass out before even managing to make him come to his limits!You decided you had to take it a step further and found the courage to open your eyes.Leaning close, your mouth was now inches away from his tip.

Holding his cock still in your grasp,your lips connected with his tip slowly sucking it.Yujiro's hips buckled against both your hand and mouth as he slowly begun to lose himself to the sensation,he hissed between his teeth as soon as he felt you circling your tongue on his tip.

"What is it?Giving up tough guy?",you grinned at him pulling your tongue away,a rope of sulaiva still conecting you with the tip of his cock,Yujiro was mad and stood up from the floor, forcing you to look up at him.

You looked up at Yujiro,his cock still hard and throbbing, your sulaiva on his tip still glistening in the dim of the light.You were about to speak, when Yujiro suddenly grabbed your head and forced it on his cock, pressing himself on your cheek.

"My turn now",he grinned viciously before forcing his cock in your mouth, slowly guiding it inside your tight throat in order to stretch you out to his size.You gagged and struggled underneath him as you continusly tapped him on his thigh signaling him to pull away,but Yujiro had other plans.

He begun fucking your face harder, forcing more of himself in your mouth with each one of his thrusts.Seeing you struggling to breathe only fueled his lust further as his grip on your hair tightened.

You tried to focus breathing from your nose,but the tension was driving you crazy and you were unable to focus.Yujiro pulled back slightly giving you some seconds to catch your breath, before slamming his hips forward again, driving himself deeper in your throat.

Yujiro could feel you struggling against him and your desperate attempts to breathe but he didn't stop,he continued thrusting faster and harder taking advantage of your vulnerability.

Seeing tears steam down your cheeks,he eventually couldn't take it anymore,his head fell back as with a loud groan he released himself deep inside your throat.He let go of your head and you slowly pulled away from him,you coughed as you tried to catch your breath and spit out his hot salty seed as much as possible.

"Couldn't you slow down a bit!I was about to choke!",you said between your gasps for air and you looked down at your trembling form in satisfaction.

"You were good,not as useless as I thought".

"So you did enjoy it!Well,that means one thing!I won!",you whipped the sulaiva dripping from your lips with the back of your hand as you stood up from the floor.

"You were the one choking underneath me, struggling for air and begging me to stop".

"It doesn't matter!,you came to your limits and that's what matters!Just admit it that I won!",you confronted him with your hands on the sides of your waist.

"Fine,you won.But just because you used your dirty little trick",he scoffed.

"What did you expect me to do! Fight you or something?I would have been dead and you know it!",you said and he was about to answer,when once again your phone interupted and you had to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Y/n are you done yet? You're late 10 minutes now!I think I gave you more than enough time to get your things ready!",Oliva scolded you on the phone.

(Oh shoot did 3 hours pass already?!)Don't worry!,I-I'm ready! It's just that something.. urgent came up..",you said looking at your figure in the mirror next to your bed.You then looked at Yujiro and gave him a signal to put his shirt back on.

"It's fine,just make sure to hurry up, I'll be waiting for you",Oliva sighed and he hung up.

"Now look what you've done with your stupid challenge!I'm going to be late!Make yourself useful and carry my suitcase,do you hear me?"

"Loud and clear",he mocked smirking as he put on his shirt and pulled his pants back on.

You quickly put your clothes back on aswell,on top of the swimsuit because you didn't have time to put your lingerie back on,and then run out of the room.You caught up to Yujiro who was about to get in the elevator.

"That was fast".

"Shut up and press the button arleady!".

After finally getting into the cab,it took you five more minutes to arrive to the destination where Olivas jet was.At that point Oliva was was very impatient and he had every right to be so!

"What took you so long!", he scolded both you and Yujiro standing behind you.

"I'm so sorry!,something came up!Let's go and not lose any more time!",you pushed Oliva inside the jet.Before going inside with him,you turned around to face Yujiro.He had already turned his back but he had raised his hand up in the air.

"Well at least he waved goodbye",you scoffed as you watched him walk away and then got inside the jet.

Oliva put on his sleeping mask while you looked outside the window.

(Did I really do that?Give a blowjob to YUJIRO?!Uh!), you thought and your face automatically flushed in embarrassment and shame.

(Well that's the last thing I have to worry about!Tomorrow I will be meeting a friking PRISONER!!Prisoners are creepy and have lots of tattoos!)

(I hope whoever I will be meeting won't be like that!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 295 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. Where you...
876 54 32
discontinued spring, 2020 - Nov 03, 2020 Bakugou Katsuki was sitting on the comfortable chair in the recording studio. In front of him was sitting K...
6.3K 210 18
Two genius detectives were called to solve a murder case. What a coincidence to find out that they are familiar with each other - in fact, they once...
125K 5.1K 50
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Ryosuke Takeuchi and Hikaru Miyoshi. Though we d...