Black-Pink: Lethal Protector...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Venom: "We....Are Venom." (Y/N) (L/N) Parker was a young man who living in a normal life with his famil... More

Introduction
Harem
Venom's Villains
Prologue 01: The Real King In Black
Prologue 02: New Vigilante
Chapter 1: The Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Devil Comes For Them
Chapter 3: Blackpink's Bodyguard
Chapter 4: Hammerhead's Death
Chapter 5: Venom Appears
Chapter 6: Spiderman Meet Venom/First Fight
Chapter 7: Date With The Girls
Chapter 8: Kingpin's Death
Chapter 9: Peter Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 10: Meet Aunt May & MJ
Chapter 11: The Inner Demons
Chapter 12: The Reveal Of Venom
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Beast Part 1
Chapter 14: The Cat & The Beast Part 2
Chapter 15: The Truth & Answer
Chapter 16: Bomb & Attack Of Inner Demons
Chapter 17: Silver Sable/Mr. Negative
Chapter 18: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 1
Chapter 19: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 2
Chapter 20: The Cure Ending
Chapter 21: Night With Black-Pink Girls
Chapter 23: Tinkerer/Monster or Hero?
Chapter 24: Kraven The Hunter Part 1
Chapter 25: Venom V.S Lizard/Kraven The Hunter Part 2
Chapter 26: Venom V.S Kraven
Chapter 27: Evil Venom Rebirth
Chapter 28: Venom V.S Phage & Lasher
Chapter 29: Final Battle Venom V.S Evil Venom
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 22: Black & White/New Spiderman

249 9 1
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When Silver Sable was alone by herself and then she was in the building and she had a fighting with these gangsters outside there and they both have heavily armored guns and it was like a lot that they were carrying their weapons and then they both firing their weapons at her. But Silver Sable was take cover by herself and she turn her head to look over there and she saw there were 6 of them have their guns out and make them both were shooting at her and when she just see this and make her tries to find the other way to kill them.

Silver Sable: "*Damnit...My men were take out by Taskmaster...and they were take down by him....but how...I didn't seen it coming from.*" She thought herself and then she was about to take a shoot and out of nowhere a body of the thug was thrown out of the window and make him was fall to the ground.

When the body of thug was been shoot and then she turn her head to look up over there and she saw the figure who was kick the door and the door was flew up and swung hit toward at the other motherfuckers and make them both fall to the ground. Then they both were badly injure little bit and when the figure was revealed himself is...(Y/N) and he was got his badass outfit to dressing on right away...and that was an assassin outfit.

Silver Sable: "You?!?" She said in surprise.

(Y/N): "Yep, it's me.~" He said to her and then he take his guns out...Desert Eagle and he begin to shooting at those fuckers and shooting at them like crazy and make him was upgrade the Desert Eagle duals that he just take many of them out like nothing.

(A/N: Imagine John Wick as (Y/N) kill these bad guys.)

Silver Sable: "I-I-I don't need your help!" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure you do...by the way you got your men were take down by this guy....Taskmaster. Wasn't it? I can help you out." He said to her.

Silver Sable: "Why are you helping me?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Duh....I am different than anyone else but I am the assassin...and you are same like me too. So are we clear? You want Taskmaster...of course you do...you want him alive. I take you to him and killed him." He said to Silver Sable.

Silver Sable: "Fine." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Good...then get ready right now....I heard there were more of them came here right away and they will come out of the elevator." He said to her.

Silver Sable: "Okay..." She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were loading their pistols right away and prepare for the battle...and here they comes.

(A/N: Imagine John Wick as (Y/N) and Halle Berry as Silver Sable fighting at bad guys.)

When the two of them were done to killing all of these motherfuckers and they both take many of them out like nothing and turns out (Y/N) with Sable were strong enough to defeat these gangsters and they couldn't stand on their ways. Then (Y/N) was with Sable done to take them out and then they both begin to walking up there right away and when they were got there by themselves and it seems they both just going to take an elevator and when they got to the elevator and make the two of them stood inside the elevator.

Then they both were listening the music from the elevator and (Y/N) was reload his Desert Eagles by himself and make him put the Desert Eagles in gun holsters and the two of them were sigh out little bit.

Silver Sable: "I can't believe how you did back there....You are definitely something else what I seen about." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Lady, I ain't dead or killed by anyone else...by the way you're really good fight back there." He said to her and make her was blushes up and she heard about (Y/N) told her  like lot of things and then the two of them were finally reach to the destination where the bastard is there...and he just waiting for the two of them gonna arrive here right on the time...now here comes they both are stepped out of the elevator.

???: "I am unexpected to seen you two here...." He said to the two of them.

When (Y/N) with Sable turn their heads to look at the enemy was stood right there and make (Y/N) narrow his eyes at this motherfucker and he know this son of bitch tries to do something but (Y/N) definitely know who he really is. Then (Y/N) was stood there and waiting for him gonna strike at him but he just prepare to kill those whoever stood on his ways and he will kill with rip and tears those fuckers apart off by himself.

Taskmaster.

Tony Masters is a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent turned mercenary and assassin, better known as Taskmaster. He possess the ability to replicate the physical skills, be it combat or athletic, of anyone he observes thanks to his photographic reflexes. Overtime due to the growing number of super heroes he decided to put his skills to better use, becoming a teacher based out of the Taskmaster's Academy to train government agents, villains, heroes and henchmen alike.

Tony Masters was born with the ability to duplicate the movements of others through brief observation. At the age of 8, he continued to discover his photographic reflexes to immediately copy other skills like learning to dive in a swimming pool when he saw someone else having performed a dive, learning special techniques from the best NBA basketball players, and learning to twirl a lasso by watching cowboys on

As an adult, Tony joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and became an agent. During a mission, Tony found an elderly scientist, shot in the chest and slowly dying. Before the scientist died, he gave Tony a syringe containing an experimental Nazi version of the Super-Soldier Serum to enhance the abilities gained through his photographic reflexes. After Tony injected himself with the Nazi Super-Soldier Serum, he began to develop additional powers, set back by the fact that the memories he gained by watching others overwrote his personal memories. As a result, Tony forgot his wife and field agent partner, Mercedes Masters, as well as his own history with S.H.I.E.L.D. Mercedes crafted an elaborate set-up to help control and guide Tony in his new guise as "Taskmaster". Using a series of muscle memory and reflexive tasks, she linked Taskmaster to "the Org": his "handler" between jobs and a constant to keep him on task despite his frequently overwritten memory. The Org was actually Mercedes herself, gathering intelligence and feeding it back to S.H.I.E.L.D. thanks to Taskmaster's reports. Tony, therefore, became the ultimate double agent in the super villain underground -- one who didn't even know what he was.

When Taskmaster was talking and keep talking but until (Y/N) was snap out of his focus and he was tired of this motherfucker about what he tries to said and then he is walking toward to Taskmaster like slowly and badass but when he was walking up there. Then (Y/N) just walking up toward to him like slowly with his hands on his coat's pocket.

Taskmaster: "Now what would I say-" He tries to said and he got punch in the face by (Y/N) and send Taskmaster to the ground and make him was gasped out in pain by (Y/N) just send the bastard to the ground and then he was got up slowly and look up at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Man, you're annoying as hell...but do me a favor...shut the fuck up and fight." He said to him and make him take his coat with jacket off right away and then (Y/N) was hang those two to the chair and then Sable was watching at (Y/N) gonna beat the shit out of this motherfucker badly.

(A/N: Imagine IP Man as (Y/N) beat the shit out of Scott Adkins as Taskmaster.)

When (Y/N) was knock Taskmaster to the ground and make him was shook his head up and he was turn to look at (Y/N) who stood right there and waiting for him to strikes at him again then (Y/N) beat the shit out of Taskmaster again.

(A/N: Imagine Ip Man as (Y/N) V.S Karate Master as Taskmaster.)

After the defeat of Taskmaster and send the mercenary to the ground and make him was breathing out badly and he was injure by (Y/N) breaking the bones of Taskmaster and then he couldn't get up from the ground that (Y/N) just kick his ass. Then (Y/N) was look down at Taskmaster that make him was spat bloods out of his mouth and he was readying to die and when (Y/N) just look down at him and Sable was came to beside with (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, he's yours...now I have to move." He said to her and make her nod her head to him and she was watching at (Y/N) just walk out of here right away and make him was begin to jumped out of the building and then he was transform into Venom with his wings out of his back behind.

Then (Y/N) begin to flying off to somewhere else and leave Sable alone with this guy right there and looks like he was readying to die right now.

Sable: "Well, any last words before I kill you?" She asked him.

Taskmaster: "Yeah, I think I will live-" He tries to said and she shot Taskmaster in the head and killed him.

Sable: "Target is down." She said.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When Miles save those people in the bridge by himself and there was a terrorists attack and must be threaten someone else in this bridge but where the rest of those innocent people are in the vehicle cars and walking but as soon that they both are going to die. Then Miles want to save them right away and he cannot let them die in this bridge but he is a hero for what he really need and when he was tries to save the people in the bridge by himself and he was tired and breathing out like heavily tired as hell.

Miles Morales AKA New Spiderman.

Then Miles thought it was safe tonight but then some mercenaries come out from their hiding and they both were got their guns out and aiming at Miles and then they both are going to shoot but who gave them an order like this?!? What could possibly make them about to shoot this innocent boy. But before they gonna shoot and out of nowhere there was something else just flew down and land down with crash site and make the soldiers were flew back and send them both to the wall and knock them down on the and then the others were surprises for what they saw (Y/N) with his Venom form was here.

He was stood right there and he is raising up from the ground and make him stare at the enemies who were tries to shoot him but (Y/N) couldn't let that happened.

(Y/N)/Venom: "*GROWLING* What gave you a perfect to shoot the boy?" He asked them and make them were scared as hell and then (Y/N) grab Miles from the ground and he said.

(Y/N)/Venom: "I'm going to take you out of here right now." He said to him and then he was flew up with his wings spread out and begin to flying up away from here and those motherfucking mercenaries better not to shooting at (Y/N) cause he is an invincible and he cannot be get shots by them.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 658 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
11.5K 305 35
(Y/N): "There is no longer (Y/N) anymore....I am...Punisher." My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Johnson...I live in New York City with my mother and we both jus...
10.6K 135 15
Peter Parker and Wanda Maximoff return in their own star cross adventure After the events of Spider-Man No Way Home and Dr. Strange Multiverse Madne...
22.2K 1.2K 60
[Male Reader x Marvel] Being a hero is a hard task, and not because of tough enemies, or the threat of death, but because it was about making a choic...