A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

5.06

448 31 3
By Maria555556

Anamaria turned her back on him and walked in front of Luffy as if guarding him, making the minotaur that got in their way freeze at her dark glare and letting Luffy punch him in his Second Gear form.

"Alright! The devil guard is knock off!! Let's get out of here!!" said Bon-chan and the other cheered also while Luffy and the others were running towards the Level 3 to get out of here and save Ace.

Ф

"MOVE BACK THERE!" Anamaria shouted to Bon as she and Luffy led the group with Magellan chasing them now, using his poison Devil Fruit to create the three headed hydra that Ana had seen earlier.

"Keep running, pretty-chan!" Bon-chan cheered to Ana even if he was also scared.

"Over here Luffy-boy!" they looked to see Ivankov in his woman form in front of them with Inazuma showing them through the hole that would take them to level 2.

At the level 2, they saw again a group of weird animals that tried attacking them. Ana and Luffy quickly took care of their own opponents so they could make their way through after seeing that the cells were all empty.

There was a short shout as the group continued to run as a familiar looking man and a blue pony tailed clown ran away from the demon guards. The candle making man wasn't looking where he was going and the two slammed into the ex-Warlord without even noticing who he was.

"You bastard! Watch where you are going, you piece of cr..." the clown went to state until he lifted his head to glare at the reason of his fall making his eyes bulge out, and his teeth as well, because of the shock "...OCODILE?!?!"

"B-B-BOSS?!" Mr.3 stuttered, his eyes coming out in shock too.

"Huh? Ah, It's you Mr. 3. What are you doing here, you piece of trash?" Crocodile said bluntly making the insulted guy, started to cry.

Anamaria rolled her eyes while cutting one of the Devil Fruit using devil animals in half and quickly shoving it behind one of the cells so that Luffy wouldn't see it. Jinbei was using his fishman karate and Luffy was throwing punches at everything that moved against them.

"Captain Buggy!" one of the prisoner said. Buggy hummed "They defeat the demon guards!!"

"EHHHHHHHHH!?" Buggy and Mr.3 said both in unison, and again their face features bulged out of the shock. Anamaria, Jinbei and Luffy had indeed defeated the demon guards faster than the things could move and they now stood above the unconscious animals.

"S-S-STRAWHAT?!?!?"

"THAT'S THE S-S-S-SHICHIBUKAI, JINBEI!!!"

" AND WHO IS THAT HOT CHICK?!?!" several others shouted as they caught a look of Anamari as well.

"What a relief! You guys are alright!" Luffy grinned then an imaginary arrow stabbed both Buggy and Mr.3 because they were moved by what Luffy said.

"Captain Buggy! Other prisoners and perverts are coming from the Level 2!" an unknown prisoner interrupted their moment.

"PERVERTS TOO?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!!" Buggy screeched.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING PERVERTS?!?" Bon-chan yelled and he spun and kicked the two men rapidly.

"YOU ARE HERE TOO, MR.2?!?!"

The reunion was cut off because Magellan suddenly appeared, meaning that Ivankov and Inazuma got defeated or poisoned by the warden's powers. Luffy wanted to fight him after he got angry at the thought but Bon-chan stopped him because he lost to Magellan once.

Magellan tried to attack us but the candle man that Anamaria now remembered was called Mr 3, saved them by creating a wall of candle wax with his Devil Fruit. Turning around in surprise himself as the prisoners cheered him on for stopping the poison.

"That piece of trash found his use, his ability got handy." Crocodile scowl.

Ana saw a hydra head come around the wax wall and the wax man tried to raised another wall, not fast enough, but making him sigh when a thin layer of water nullified the warden's Devil Fruit.

Anamaria didn't want to get tired so soon, after having to have drained all the other Devil Fruit guard dogs to create the water-wall.

"You said we would need a marines ship right?" Luffy asked Jinbei making the fishman nod "Good. Then take Ana with you and get the others out. I'll take care of him"

Anamaria, despite not wanting to leave her captain alone, nodded her head as well and followed Jinbei in suit while hearing how Mr 3 denied having wanted to stay behind but still doing so.

Buggy and the other prisoners simply watched as the woman and fishman ran to the front of the group while any and all guards that got far too close to them fell to the ground with either frozen limbs or falling unconscious.

As soon as they got to the door, the clown and the others hurriedly pushed on the door only to see a completely empty dock.

"I see, they are not stupid as I thought. There are Large sea Kings in the water, the Calm Belt is the greatest barrier protecting the Impel Down" Crocodile commented.

The prisoners complained because they got just got out and now they will go back again. Then Jinbei came up from behind them.

"We don't have time to complain! The reason why there is no ships around because Magellan ordered them to sail off. Take a good look, you can still see the shadows of the ships! Let me handle this!" he turned around then pulled the giant door of the entrance of Impel Down and put it in the water.

"Nice" Ana muttered as she stepped onto the door. She wanted to save up as much energy as she could and...if he was offering she wasn't one to say no.

"For those who are determined then jumped on!" Jinbei jumped into the water under the door and he put it on his back.

Crocodile and Daz, the blade guy who was apparently Crocodile's companion after they met on level 4, were the next ones who jumped on. He was picked from the Level 4Jinbei was about to swim off but Buggy stopped him.

"Oi, you are forgetting about me. I know you need me so I'm coming with you guys!" Buggy declared and the prisoners cheered for him for being brave as Buggy got on the raft.

Not wasting time, Jinbei started to swim fast while Ana made herself comfortable on the edge of the door, looking back and holding the coin from the island in her gloved hand as she hoped that her captain would be fine.

As they got closer to the ships, cannon bullets from the ships shot down on them making Buggy scream and try to hide behind Anamaria by crouching down behind her seated form. Jinbei continued to swim even as he was being shot by the cannon balls.

"It seems they found us" Crocodile grunted with his cigar already in his mouth.

"I can at least swim" Ana said under her breath while the man growled down at her.

"WHAT?! BUT HOW...?!" Buggy was interrupted.

"Then, I'm going to launch you to the deck! So hold on tight" Jinbei said before ducking his head under the water.

Buggy started to run in circles because of the panic, the others were just standing still. The raft became still and the battle ships could be seen a few meters away from them. The cannon bullets got so much closer to shoot at the raft.

Anamaria felt the water calling out to her louder and louder as it grew closer and the raft was raised to the air by a column of water that she ordered to aim it straight onto one of the ship's decks.

Buggy shouted very loudly when the three of them landed safely except for himself who slammed on the planks of the ship.

"They are trying to steal the ship! Stop them!" a marine yelled out. Other marines prepared their weapons.

Crocodile jumped down from the mast of the ship where they had landed along with Daz scaring the marines away.

Ж

Under water, Jinbei was trying to figure out how his previous move had come out with such eagerness to push the door up, but shook his head as he sent a column of water like a beam. The attack was too much for the marines and it was also too much for the ship.

Ж

Anamaria simply stared wide eyed at the hole the burst of water had left in the ship they were on.

"Oi, Oi, Oi...." Crocodile clicked his tongue.

"We were supposed ta use this ship!" Ana shouted down at the fishman who scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

Ф

After beating up the rest of the marines. Jinbei use the Den-den mushi that Buggy got on him and called Luffy telling him that it would take them some time to get to the entrance and ordered that they needed to keep running and jump into the water.

Jinbei jumped to the water and return shortly only to watch Anamaria jump into the water.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SHE'S A DEVIL FRUIT USER ISN'T SHE!? GRAB HER!" Buggy shouted as he, Daz and Jinbei tried following after the woman who they thought had drowned.

Underwater, Ana was surprised to see dozens of huge, spotted whale sharks coming in their direction. She smiled as one of the beasts came up closer to her letting her run her hand over it's flat head before it came up to the surface and caught what appeared to be Ivankov's huge head and the many other prisoners that were stuck in his purple curls.

"Cap!" Ana jumped to grab Luffy's child form and make sure he was fine, stretching his cheeks further "How are ya?! You 'urt!?"

"I'wnm fwine" Luffy struggled to say from behind his stretched out cheeks.

"Excuse me" Ana bent down and waited for the whale shark they were on to notice her "Could you get us back to that ship?"

The whale shark did a sort of moaning noise and tossed them all back onto the Marine ship the others were occupying. The Okamas and Prisoners cheered because their freedom was back and Luffy fist bumped the air making Anamaria smile in relief that he was alright.

"We made it to the ship!"

"I cannot believe we escaped from the Impel Down!" Mr.3 cried in happiness.

"Don't start celebrating just yet, we still have a long way to go" Jinbei dampened their cheers with that short recall "And the Gates appear to have closed"

Ana held up her blade, Fang, when the nearest marine ships started shooting at them once more. She cut through some of the cannon balls that tried making holes in the ship before the Devil Fruit users decided to use their own powers.

Crocodile created tornados made of sand and Luffy used his balloon stomach to bounce back the cannon balls that Ana missed.

Jinbei was controlling the ship away from there when suddenly the Gate of Justice started to open. Everyone cheered but one person is missing according to Luffy.

"That's right! Where ta hell is the swan man?" Ana shouted around while trying to find said man.

"Where is he? We have to go back! We have to go back for him!" Luffy shouted at Jinbei who remained still in place.

"We would lose hundreds of allies if we did that" Jinbei replied as eh threw the boy off of him "He did what he said he would do!"

"What?!" Luffy shouted back as he didn't believe him. Jinbei pulled out from his sleeve the mini den-den mushi. He showed it to Luffy and yelled into it

"Bon-chan! Can you hear me? Why are you doing this?! We were gonna break out together right?! How many times have i been save by you! Say something Bon-chan!"

"Mr 2!" sobbed Mr.3.

"Mr 2!! HOW DARE YOU! I'm sorry for everything!!" Buggy started to cry.

Anamaria nearly cried as well at the sadness of the moment but concentrated on trying to keep Luffy from running off to try and help the man.

"Bon-boy!" Ivankov said in worry.

"Bon-chan! The gates are closing, we have to go... THANK YOU!!" Luffy sobbed out with the others.

"STRAW-CHAN!! Save your brother at any cost! I know you can do it!! And Ana-chan it was nice to see you again! Stay beautiful and cool! Even I know you're a good person...!!" the call was cut off after that and Anamaria finally let a single tear fall down her face as the Gates of Justice finally closed.

Ф

Anamaria was wiping Luffy's constant waterfall of tears as the boy mourned Bon's absence with Mr.3 is beside him. Jinbei was still controlling the ship while Crocodile and Daz are standing at the corner because it was quiet and away from the happy prisoners.

"Tell me, just how long are you planning to mourn that guy?" they turned to see and already drunk Buggy walking up the stairs to them "He was a great guy but he's already dead. So come on and come celebrate out freedo...!"

He was cut off when Ana's punch reached the side of his head, creating a huge bult on his head that the clown pirate held with tears in his eyes.

"As you were men" Ana nodded her head to Luffy and the others with a questionable smirk that made them shiver and be glad that it wasn't directed at them.

Soon, a scream echoed around the ship while Luffy and Mr 3 were once more looking in direction of Impel Down.

Anamaria was now sitting near Jinbei at the wheel of the ship when Crocodile came towards them and sit on the cannon.

"I thought the ability to talk to fish was something only the mermaids had?" the ex-Warlord asked the other.

"You find it strange that the shark man has shark friends?" Ana asked the man with a raised eyebrow at the question.

"I just didn't see it too normal" Crocodile growled at her.

"I'll take that as a compliment" the fishman replied before directing his attention to Anamaria and straight up staring.

"What is it?" Ana asked him as she sweat dropped when he didn't stop.

"I can't stop but feel a weird sensation when you're too close to me" the shale shark fishman told her simply "Like I can't say 'no' to you"

"Oh that's because you can't" she smirked up at the huge male who looked taken aback from her answer before he saw Luffy stop talking to Mr 3.

"Go" Ana told him, slipping to take the wheel from him "Talk to him"

Jinbei nodded his head in thanks to her and went to do so. After a while of talking Ana winced when she heard her captain and the clown shout.

"YOU'RE A WARLORDI!? NO WONDER YOU ARE STRONG!!"

"MARINEFORD?!?! DON'T TELL ME WE ARE HEADING THERE?!"

"It's your fault for being clueless" Crocodile bluntly commented.

Then Crocodile explain that after they had passed through the Gates of Justice, either Marineford or Ennies Lobby were the next destinations. The Tarai Current apparently was a giant whirlpool exclusive for the Government that also connected to the Government's major facilities.

"We wanted to break out because we have a role in this war!" Crocodile ended his explanation.

"Yeah! The real fight is about to start!" Luffy said.

The Prisoners, Mr. 3 and Buggy freak out after that. Buggy got closer to Jinbei and order him to stop the ship and Jinbei quickly said no. Luffy then suggested that they should just get off making Buggy say that if they do so they will definitely die.

There was a muffled sound of a den den mushi that made them all freeze and Ana walked down the stairs before the others and stared at the small locker where they assumed the noise was coming from.

"Let's just ignore it" Buggy told them, only for Luffy to slam the hatch open and answered it.

"This is the Marine Headquarters; we know the ship has been taken by the escapees. We received the report of the personnel there in Impel Down. We got to know who is the two main suspect, from the insider information before the contact was cut"

"Two?" Mr.3 questioned.

"A pirate called Straw Hat Luffy and another pirate...Buggy the Clown!"

"WHAT?!?" screeched Buggy "Why me?!"

"We thought that you are just a nameless pirate, I can't believe that you used to be a member of the crew on the ship of Gold Roger, the King of the pirates!" the voice stated "We also know that you are the sworn brother of 'Red Haired' Shanks, one of the Yonko! How come someone like this has just been free.. but now, you've made yourself known"

The prisoners praise Buggy because they are right to followed him. The prisoners decided that they will follow Buggy forever as the caller continued.

"We don't know what is your connection to Fire fist Ace, but we are sure your goal is the same with Straw Hat! We know that you have Jinbei, Crocodile, Ivankov, The Sparrow..."

"How do they still not know my name!?" Ana whined "I'm pretty sure I've told a few people!"

"..cough, cough...and more than 200 prisoners who also escaped on board. As long we don't open the Gate of Justice, you guys cannot reach the Marineford or even get out of the Tarai Current. There's no sea for you to get all away or to live on!! Better make yourself comfortable. That's it"

The called was ended and the prisoners then continued to praise Buggy. Then Buggy also said that he will make a flashy entrance, that he would beat Whitebeard and he will then conquer the world.

"Hey! We met the Vice-Admiral and I think he mentioned you" Luffy told Buggy with a hand pinching his chin in thought.

"Huuuh! You met old man Raeliegh?! Where?!"

Anamaria saw the surprised reaction from everyone else at the mention of the old man and snickered as the clown panicked at the beginning when he was raised onto their shoulders.

The woman went up to the head of the ship where Luffy had ended talking with Jinbei and stood behind her captain, placing her hand on the top of his raven hair, massaging it a bit to try and calm Luffy down.

"I miss the others" Luffy said in a sad voice.

"So do I cap. So do I" Ana muttered, looking to the horizon while wondering where the others where.

Ж

Nami watched as the bubbles with the storm clouds inside them popped and rained down on the desert city, the old man who had taught her how to use the wind knots covering them with an umbrella from the rain.

"I've talked to the mayor and he's decided that he'll help you get what you need to leave" he told her.

"I think I'll stay with you for a bit" Nami told him "I'm quite interested in learning what else you have to show me. Could you do it when we go to Sabaody?"

Ж

On Karakuri Island, Franky got back to his normal self and defeated the cyborg gorilla that had been attacking him, then walking along with the kid into a weird building that read 'Vegapunk' on top.

"What the hell is this?" the cyborg StrawHat said as he stared at the machineries inside that were blinking red with alarms.

Ж

Sanji cried as he was chased by the Okamas from Okama Island, not wanting them to reach him as he continued to try and keep them away. Unfortunately he was caught and dressed in a dress, forced to fight a red haired Okama who he wasn't even able to touch.

After a while he was dressed in a wig as he acted and pranced around with the others, with a strange smile until he suddenly remembered someone.

"I'll get out of here as soon as I can and get to you Ana-chwan!" he cried out in his head "Wait for me!"

Ж

Chopper says goodbye to the baby bird he had been taking care of as the apparent mother of it flew it back to their nest where it had fallen off of as the natives chased them.

"When you get older and you can fly, take me to the Sabaody Archipelago!" Chopper shouted at the baby bird as it dissapeared into the clouds.

Chopper relaxed a bit until cannons and huge spears were shot at him making him cry out as he ran away from it.

Ж

The little girl had freed Robin from her cell in the East Blue and the Devil Fruit user was now making her way out of the prison with the kid in tow.

"Nico Robin!" the girl called out to her making the woman turn around "What a pretty name!"

Robin smiled for the first time in the previous days.

Ж

Usopp was running and exercising in Boin Archipelago with Hercules watching over him as the sniper investigates the island, his now rounded figure being one of the main reasons he was running around.

"Don't you worry you guys! The great captain Usopp will come back to you as soon as he can!" he thought as he nearly rolled due to his ball shaped physique.

Ж

Brook looked down at the pretty young woman the inhabitants of the village had brought before as, what they claimed to be, their sacrifice to him. The girl shied away from him a bit as he leaned in closer until...

"Well hello there pretty lady. May I see your panties?"

"Panties?"

"He wants panties?"

"Bring Satan-sama more panties!!" one of the people shouted, making Brook blush happily, until the men started to raised their cloaks.

Ж

Zoro had tried to build a fire near the sea for a ship to sea but, of course, he was doing it in the opposite side of the island. Perona was chastising him as they walked back to what appeared to be the ruins of a castle where Zoro got into a fighting stance when something scratched his cheek.

The two of them turned to see monkeys, yes monkeys! Holding different sized sabres and staring at them with red eyes as they laughed.

"Well it looks like the cap and the others will have to wait a bit" the green haired swordsman grumbled.

Ж

Back on the marine ship, they had reached the Gates of Justice and got to know that Ace is the son of the pirate, Gold Roger, because of Luffy's big mouth. Ivankov and the Prisoners got really shocked because of that.

Also the prisoners were complete idiots because they believed that Buggy was the reason why the Gate of Justice suddenly opened for them to go through. Anamaria rolled her eyes and tensed as she felt the water suddenly changing direction.

She made sure she had a tight hold on her captain's arm so that he wouldn't fly off into the water and all of a suddenly the water 'relaxed' once more.

"Aren't you going to call those whale sharks to help us?!" Buggy shouted to Jinbei as he and Mr 3 got up to where the three where.

"I don't have enough power for that" the Fishman answered.

"So? What are we going to do?"

"'E said we'll make it so we will" Ana told the clown, watching him lay down on the deck of the ship claiming to want a nap "Turn yer heads dummies"

Her remark made all of them do exactly that and their eyes blew wide open as they saw the huge tsunami that came up behind them. Anamaria raised the ship on its own wave of water to make sure that they would be on top of the wave and not under it despite the protesting prisoners on it.

"If we turn the ship, we'll get capsized because of the wave. We don't have an option" Crocodile said.

Suddenly the tsunami got frozen. The ship was now on the top of the frozen giant wave. From above they saw how the war below had already started. Anamaria was starting to get antsy as she watched Luffy get an idea.

"Listen up guys! I have an idea to get out of here!" he shouted to everyone there "There's only three hours left until they execute Ace!"

After protesting the plan for a bit, there was a call coming from the same den-den mushi from earlier, saying that they would speed up Ace's execution. The others agree to execute the plan Luffy had told them and Anamaria sighed, knowing that this was somehow also going to go wrong but she still joined them.

They all jumped up and kicked the ice, realising far too late that it was the wrong side so they fell from there.

"I SAID THAT YOU WERE DOING IT TO MUCH!!!" Buggy screamed loudly to Crocodile.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF HIS DAMN WINK!!!" Crocodile snarled.

"IS IT MY FAULT CROCO-BOY?!!" Ivankov yelled.

"YA WERE ALL STUPID NOW SHUT UP AN' FOCUS!!" Anamaria shouted at them as she was the only one that remained calm in mid-air.

"DOES'NT MATTER, WE'RE GOING TO DIE!! IT'S FROZEN ALL OVER DOWN THERE!!"

"OH WAIT!! I'M A RUBBER MAN SO I WILL BE FINE!!" Luffy said nonchalantly as he stopped screaming.

"YOU JUST THINK ABOUT YOURSELF?!?! DO SOMETHING!!" Mr.3 cried.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!! SOMEBODY STOP ME!!" Ivankov sobbed.

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTEN TO YOU MUGIWARA!! DAMMIT!!" Buggy cried with a snot.

Ana saw a whip of water coming at her and pulling her to a safer landing than the Water Hole made by Diamond Jozu.

"AAAAACCCCCCEEEEEE!!!" Luffy yelled out.

"LLLLLUUUUFFFFFYYYYYY!!!" Ace shouted at his brother; he was chained down on the platform.

"Ace, Hang on...WE'RE HERE TO SAVE YOUU!" Luffy shouted while the others stood up and went to join him.

"Who the hell are those?"

"What the hell is this?"

The marines continued to mutter giving Anamaria enough time to calmly take out Fang while whistling the pirate tune to call on pirates.

"It's not only Straw Hat! Jinbei and Ivankov of the Revolutionary Army!"

"There's also Buggy the Clown and The Sparrow!! And the former Warlord Crocodile!!"

"Behind them are pirates who escaped from Impel Down too!!"

"Working alongside with Straw Hat Luffy... So that's your response, Jinbei?!?!" the voice of the Fleet Admiral Sengoku echoed all over the warzone.

"Yes it is, I resign as a Warlord!!" Jinbei replied.

From behind them, Ana and Crocodile turned to see the large man that was standing on the railing of his ship making all the marines around them run away.

Suddenly, Crocodile appeared at the back of Whitebeard and he was about to attack the Legendary Man but he was stopped by Luffy who entered Second Gear. Crocodile was pushed back by Luffy, who Whitebeard looked down at.

"Brat, that straw hat looks a lot like Red Hair's one" he told the boy.

"Old man, you know Shanks?"

"I do. Do you not know what you're getting into?" Whitebeard's tone turned colder, slamming the but of his weapon against the deck of the ship "A brat like you could die easily!"

"Shut up! That's not up to you to decide! I know what you are up to! You want to become the King of the Pirates right?!" Luffy shouted up at the older man "But I'm the one who will become King of the Pirates!!"

Anamaria frowned up at the old man as he started swinging his weapon around but relaxed a bit when she saw him smile down at Luffy and

"How daring you are, I won't forgive you if you cause me trouble, spoiled brat!!" Whitebeard stated.

"I'm going to do what I want" Luffy stomped his foot on the head of the ship "I'm going to rescue Ace!!"

"He's competing..." Ivankov started with pale face.

".....with WHITEBEARD!!!" Buggy finish the sentence with the same expression as Ivankov.

"It can't be!!" Mr.3 fainted and he slammed down.

"Hahahaha! That's ma captn'!" Anamaria laughed, ignoring the looks she got from the closer people.

After Luffy inform Whitebeard about the Marines plan to execute Ace then he jumped down to run towards the Warzone.

"ANAA!" he shouted for her and the woman jumped down as well, followed by Jinbei and Ivankov.

"I'll take care o' the small fries cap! Go get yer brother!" Anamaria shouted at her captain who nodded.

Ana smiled darkly and looked up to watch the approaching marines, swiping her hand across. Most of the men were wiped out when the ice rose from the ground, somehow melting and forcing itself to move as it surrounded the men and froze over them.

She kept running alongside her captain, clearing his way from all the marines that tried getting in his way to save his brother. She put her arm in front of her captain to stop Luffy from running forward when the yellow dressed man from Sabaody landed in front of them.

"The guy from the Sabaody!" Luffy exclaimed, glaring at the yellow admiral.

Kizaru's leg is shining and shooting at them. Ivankov blew Luffy away with one of his Death Winks while Anamaria let the attack get close and she calmly forced the water to surround her, as always nullifying the man's attack.

Ana smiled at Ivankov who had saved her captain as a thanks and ignoring the shocked looks from everyone who had see her take the attack. Ana looked down at her arm which was only slightly grazed by the attack and let the water go over the wound, healing it.

She stayed calm until a new enemy appeared, the guy Ana recognised as the 'Cat Bomb' guy whose mouth started shining in something similar to Kizaru's attack.

"Kuma!" Ivankov shouted as if he knew the man.

The man attacked Ivankov making the man twirl out of the way despite his shock at his former comrade attacking him and then he told Ana and Luffy that he would be the one to take care of Kuma so they should go onward.

It did not take long before they were confronted again by two marines, a pink haired guy who was using brass knuckles and a guy who had a weird shades holding a chakrams.

"You are unlucky because you run into us!!" the pink haired man said.

"Straw hat, you are going to die here!!" the heart shades guy declared as he raised his chakrams and tried to make the two pirates go to sleep only to fall asleep himself and his partner.

A pink haired woman smoking a cigarette pushed them to the ground and smiled making Luffy recognise her and run at her when he saw she was trying to use her Devil Fruit only to realise that there was ice around her foot.

"That shouldn't be affecting my Devil Fruit powers. What the hell?" Hina thought as she looked back up just in time to see a hand raised to her face and leaning on it.

Anamaria jumped over the woman and followed after her captain making Hina get up from sitting on her ass and going to take another puff of her cigarette. Ana chuckled as she took a loooong drag of the cigarette she had stolen from the pink haired woman until it was nearly finished and dropped it.

Zombie soldiers tried to attack them but Luffy went at them while Ana protected her captain's back when the zombie keeps multiplying.

"Fuckin' annoying" Ana grumbled under her breath.

"Of course, the corpses are still fresh!!" Moria laughed with his very annoying damn laugh.

"Well now, I can't be letting ya 'urt my captain right?!" Ana shouted with a smirk, swiping Fang in front of Luffy and melting down the dead corpses that were now zombies.

More Marines came to them after Ana got rid of the zombies that the warlord had created by order of Kizaru. Luffy started punching them and Anamaria kept a close eye on the ones that got too close to him. She was better at close combat since sometimes she had seen that the water didn't listen if it was too far off, so she was trying to keep them all closer to herself.

"LUFFYYYYYYYYYY!" they heard Ace shout out "DON'T COME HERE!"

The StrawHat captain froze when he heard that letting Ana take on the rest of the marines while he stared up at his chained brother.

"WE, ARE PIRATES! YOU SHOULD BE SAILING OFF WHERE YOU WANT! I HAVE MY OWN ADVENTURES!" Ace continued to shout "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET INTO THIS...!!"

"YOU THINK I CARE WHAT YOU SAY?!" Luffy shouted back, cutting the man off "I AM YOU BROTHER!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
3.8K 116 15
Ace x OC. Just like Garp, his grandaughter; Dawn, was as stubborn as a mule. No doubt a family trait considering how headstrong Luffy is as well. Unl...
45.1K 1.9K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
24.6K 799 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...