Near Death Experience (18+) ✔️

By Winterlanessss

"𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥�... More

Author Note & Depictions
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
Epilogue
UPDATE ON SEQUEL (FTA)

12.

1.4K 32 11
By Winterlanessss

The smells of mildew and musky water filled my nose, making breathing hard as I slowly awoke. My limbs felt like cinder blocks, aching as I tried to lift myself to be met with the clanking sound of metal. My tired eyes fell to my wrist, seeing metal cuffs that trailed to the wall behind me. The cold cement floor shook my body to my core, as water and mud oozed into my clothing as I was left on the ground to freeze. My jacket was gone, along with my boots leaving me in my blouse, wool socks and trousers. As the rememberings of the hunt began to return to me slowly, it felt like a bucket of water had been poured down my back. Daniel had bitten me, Xander and Knox were...

I couldn't even describe them less than monsters, demons of sorts.

But the beast, or beasts if you will. They were among us, like ordinary people that transformed into these things. The remarks that fell the green-eyed man's mouth, were that he was my father.

My world had already ended yet it still felt like I was descending further to hell. Slipping further into the madness that surrounded me, deceiving me and making me seem too naive to trust those around me. Yet, I gave myself so easily to Xander to rid of the pain. To feel his fangs burrow further through my neck, more than Daniel's canines had. Had I been too ignorant and ingenuous to accept his offer, had I been too feeble to deal with the pain?

The thoughts only caused me to come to tears, flowing down my freezing skin. However, the thoughts of Xander and his words stilled my tears as if pushing away those feelings of doubt. He told Knox that Daniel had forcibly marked my neck, something that was inexcusable to them. I had no clue what it meant, but comparably between the two bites I had endured that night, Daniel's was far worse. The bite from Daniel made me feel dirty, and disgusting while being torn apart by the beasts themselves. But Xanders...

It felt right.

It felt as if everything in my life had waited for that exact moment, that I was meant to have him like that. I couldn't understand the feeling but it was inviting, warm, painful yes but blissful in a sense.

My thoughts were broken by the sound of a rattling in the door in front of me, causing me to jump at the noise.

Daniel.

His neck was a mess, blood oozing and dripping from the bite marks as if a wild animal had torn through his skin. His shirt was torn and bloody, and his pale skin was covered in a mix of dirt and blood. He was breathing heavily, and his eyes were wide with rage.

"Adelaide", As I watched Daniel through the opening of the door, I felt a wave of nausea and revulsion wash over me. His cold, calculating gaze sent a chill down my spine and filled me with dread. His presence in the room brought back memories of the night before, and I felt my skin crawl with disgust at the thought of him. I wanted to run away, to escape his menacing gaze, but I knew I was trapped. I was helpless and could do nothing but watch as he stood in the cell, watching me with a smug grin on his face.

"Get the fuck away from me", I hissed out as I watched him come closer to me making me flinch back on the ground. He whispered watching me intensely, "Hey, hey come on. You know me"

"I clearly don't, you're a monster", I spit out at him with eyes full of hate looking at the man I grew up with. Yet, I would give anything to make him pay for what he did to me.

Daniel grabbed my face violently, squeezing my cheeks hard, and brought his face close to mine. His gaze was cold and calculating, and I could feel his breath on my skin. He leaned in closer, his lips barely brushing against my ear as he spoke. His words were full of menace and rage, and my body shuddered in fear, "Watch this mouth"

"Why did you do this? You knew them the entire time?", I ask lowly.

"You know I came to your cottage one day when you were out on a delivery? I'm guessing your mother never told you, but I went and asked for your hand", Daniel explained and his words left me in shock. Did he want to marry me?

"W-What?", I asked in disbelief and widened eyes.

"I asked for your hand, asked that bitch if I could marry her daughter. And you know what she said?", he spit out with so much rage I flinched at his words. His eyes were full of anger as he said, "She had the nerve to tell me that I wasn't for you, that I wasn't the one! How would she know?"

"So that's why you killed her?", I asked with tears in my eyes as the truth slowly unfolded in front of me.

"Oh I didn't, but I wouldn't have been so eager to let it happen if she just told me I could", he said with a smile as he revelled in the death of my mother. The tears dried in my eyes, as the anger slowly built back in my chest.

Daniel lowered himself down to my sitting figure, took a piece of my hair and said lowly, "You smell like him now, why would you get rid of my mark lass?"

My tone was like venom spitting out harshly, "You forceably marked me, Xander said-"

I screamed in pain as Daniel dug his claws deep into my neck and ripped out a large chunk of flesh. It felt like a thousand knives were cutting into me as I watched the skin flying to the floor. Blood was streaming down my neck, and I felt the pain radiating through my body. I gasped for air, trying to regain my composure, as tears streamed down my face from the immense pain. Daniel stepped back, admiring his work, a satisfied look on his face as he looked at me with cold, calculating eyes. I could feel my heart racing as I tried to process what was happening.

He grabbed my neck with his claws looking deep into my eyes as he spat out, "I told you to never speak of their names to me." But I ignored his demands as I began to scream out to the only ones I knew who could save me, "KNOX ALEXAND-"

"You slag! You-", Daniel's hand came up swiftly, the sound of the slap echoing around us. Despite the force of the blow, I remained awake, my voice reverberating through the room as I screamed at him, "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER"

As the cellar door opened, my father walked in with a smug smile. He had a look of confidence as if he had orchestrated the entire chaos of the moment. His eyes were cold and calculating, as he surveyed the scene with a sense of satisfaction. He smiled, looking at me with a wicked glint in his eye as if he had enjoyed watching me suffer. His presence was intimidating, and I could feel a chill run through her body as I realized that he was in control.

He says coldly with a smile, "Come on then Daniel, you can punish her later. Let me talk to my lovely daughter"

"Of course Alpha", Daniel says through some pain radiating through his body my guess from the gash on his neck.

"So my darling daughter...is there anything I can do for you? Water? Food?", he said sickly sweet as he mocked me making me laugh at him before muttering, "Fuck you"

My words had only angered him as he stepped closer to me, sending me flying to the ground with his palm causing me to cut my lip from his rings. The blood loss from my neck was making me delusional, and impulsive.

"Let's try that again", he muttered darkly as I eyed him like a prey eyes her predator. I lifted myself slightly winching out, "What do you want with me?"

"Oh Adelaide...", he lowered himself to my height as he caressed my bloody cheek looking all over my face. I was tense as I listened to his words, "I hated that name she picked out, I needed a son and I got you instead. A waste of seed"

"I had to kill her, and I was going to kill you as well but dear Daniel had a deal with me", the Alpha explained to me making my ears perk up.

He said as he stood watching my expression, "In exchange for her location of your home, I would give Daniel your hand."

"You dealt me out for her?", in shock, my eyes widened as I asked him with disgust in my tone.

He chuckled and then explained, "She loved you more than me, and that wasn't fair. You got in the way of everything, our love and our bond. So she rejected me, she ran away in fear for your life. I wanted to kill you the moment you were born, she-she was so engorged about you. She had forgotten about me."

He sighed loudly looking around the room, "So she fled to Scotland, away from everything and everyone to hide you." I listened intently, trying to place all the pieces together that were hidden from me for my entire life.

My father explained more with a smile, "Then Daniel had tried to find a pack, he wanted an Alpha. Someone like him, as the werewolf gene skips a generation and his grandfather is dead. He had no one, so when he found me...he was enlightened to give anything I wanted"

As the Alpha lowered himself to my height, I felt a chill run down my spine. His cold eyes scanned my face before pushing my hair out of the way to reveal my bloody neck. His smirk widened as he saw the gash Daniel had inflicted, and I felt an icy fear fill my veins. I was tense, my heart racing as I waited for him to speak. He muttered darkly, "But would Daniel even want you anymore now that you slutted yourself to those demons?"

His words stung as he whispered out, "You're basically useless to us."

"I'll let Daniel decide what to do with you, as you are now his property", the Alpha stood tall, towering over me. He had a menacing look on his face and his cold eyes seemed to be studying me. He slowly headed towards the cellar door, his long strides making him look powerful and imposing. He had a commanding presence that made me fear for my life. I could feel my heart racing, and I was sure that he could hear it too.

"You'll pay for what you've done", I mutter darkly but my words only made him smile widely. He says proudly, "You think so? By who? You're already dead darling. Do you think those 'mates' of yours will save you? The one I shot should already be dead now"

"You're wrong", I seethe out with the rage boiling in my veins.

"Am I?", he asked in a mocking tone making the tears rise in my eyes. I cried out, "He can't be." If Xander was dead, no...he couldn't be.

"It was nice knowing you daughter", my father said with a smile as he opened the door of the cellar looking back at me. He said loudly with a fake smile, "Don't worry, I'll be sure to deliver your body to be buried with your mother. It's the least I can do"

With a loud roar, Daniel came back in with another man, and they both began to beat me relentlessly. I could feel their fists and feet pounding against my body, and I could hear their angry shouts as I screamed in pain. I could feel the blood streaming from my face and the tears running down my cheeks. I curled up into a ball, trying to protect myself from the pain, but it was no use. The two men took turns, mercilessly beating me as I felt my bones shatter under their grips. With each punch, I could feel the pain radiating through my body. They then grabbed me by my arms and started to drag me across the floor, the cold concrete scratching against my skin. I could hear their grunts and see their faces contorted with rage as they beat me. Now and then, one of them would pause to kick me in the ribs or stomach. I tried to focus, focus on something else. To try and take me away from my reality, but the pain was so intense I couldn't.

It felt like hours, hours of the beating they gave me until one of them had left. Leaving my sobbing figure alone with Daniel.

"You deserve everything I give you, lass. Don't fall asleep on me", Daniel mutters darkly before starting it over, and over again.

__________________________________________

UGHH I hate them both.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Who do you hate more, Daniel or Adelaide's father?

Will Adelaide be let go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7.4K 51
The boy in the basement was quiet. He always had been since I had found him. But he never scared me like they warned he would. They were the scary on...
797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...
14.6K 695 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...
589K 20.3K 110
[18+] A Lycan's favourite meal is a fresh virgin mortal. If you dare visit the Onyx Lycan Nightclub in Dire Wolf City, it's just a matter of time bef...