Slytherin imagines.

Door _imaginesss111_

Slytherin boys scenarios / imagines!! In these imagines, are likely to appear, graphic sexual content, viole... Meer

Intro
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
2
2
Draco's special
Lorenzo's special
Theo's special
Mattheo's special
Tom's special
3
3
3
3

2

545 13 1
Door _imaginesss111_

The slytherin boys react to: them waking up from a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom Riddle ( crushing ):

I was in the library studying, it was a few minutes after midnight, and I definitely shouldn't be out of my dorm, but the exams were almost here so I used to stay here studying and hoping no one would find me.

I used to come here with Tom sometimes to study, but he couldn't come today, and he said he didn't want me to come here without him, but I didn't like studying anywhere other than here in the library, so I came to here alone.

As soon as I finished studying, I took some notes that I had made for Tom, as in case he needed them, and headed towards his dorm. Since we established a more intimate relationship between the two of us, he started letting me go to his dorm whenever I wanted, but I had never been there at night, but today was going to be quick, I was going to go into his dorm , leave the notes on his desk, and leave without making any noise.

When I enter his dorm, I see him sleeping in one of the beds, and the other bed is completely empty, since he probably scared his roommate enough to have the dorm to himself. When I put the notes on the desk, I see that his diary is open, I had no intention of looking, but a small portrait of me caught my attention so I stayed there for a while longer admiring the drawing.

I hear Tom moving around in bed, so I decided to go back to my dorm because I don't want to wake him up, nor do I want him to wake up and see me looking at his diary. When I go to the dorm I get something to eat and as there was no one in the common room I go there and eat and read a bit of my book. When sleep starts to come, I finish the chapter and get up from the sofa, and when I turn to go towards my dorm, I see Tom sitting on the top step of the stairs staring at me, scaring me.

- What the hell are you doing here? Fuck, you scared me! - I said irritated going towards him.

- Why did you leave? - he asked.

- What?

- Why did you leave my room? - he asked again.

- Tom, why are you still awake? - I asked, avoiding his question.

- You still haven't answered my question! But I'll answer yours, I dreamed about you, I had a nightmare in which something bad happened to you. - he said.

-  Why are you here? - I asked.

- To make sure you're okay. - he said.

- Well I'm fine, you can go now. - I replied in the same annoyed tone he was speaking to me.

- I do not want to go. - he stated and stood up, coming towards me slowly.

- What exactly do you want Tom? - I asked looking up into his eyes.

- I want you to go to sleep. But I need you to sleep in my dorm, to make sure nothing happens to you. - he admitted, and I knew that Tom felt a little embarrassed when he said that, so I went easy on him.

- Nothing will happen to me Tom. - I assured him, but he took my hand and murmured "please". So I nodded and we headed towards his dorm. When we got there, I lay down on his bed and he took off the sweatshirt he was wearing,, and gave it to me to put on so I wouldn't get cold.

- Thanks for the notes. - he said, sitting at the desk.

- You are welcome. You're not going to sleep? Or you're going to be like a guard, to make sure no one comes in and kills me. - I joked and he rolled his eyes.

- Do you want me to sleep with you? - he asked and I patted the bed, to let him know that I wanted him to lie down next to me.

He laid down next to me and I hugged his body to get more comfortable. Tom and I weren't like that, well we had already admitted to each other that we liked each other's company, but I had never seen him so vulnerable, afraid that something would happen to me. Finally, Tom hugged my body too, making sure I would fall asleep before him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3K 58 15
Here are a few of my male OCs. I stripped of their fandoms and made as if they were real. I MIGHT put hint of their fandom in the story but no promis...
167K 1.6K 18
These are just some imagines I'm gonna write. There probably won't be much super steamy and descriptive smut cause I'm new to this whole writing thin...
55.3K 134 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going๐Ÿ˜ โš ๏ธwarning mature contentโš ๏ธ Rated 18+
55.4K 417 34
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž/๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง '๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ' ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š...