Black-Pink: Lethal Protector...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Venom: "We....Are Venom." (Y/N) (L/N) Parker was a young man who living in a normal life with his famil... More

Introduction
Harem
Venom's Villains
Prologue 01: The Real King In Black
Prologue 02: New Vigilante
Chapter 1: The Mysterious Killer
Chapter 2: The Devil Comes For Them
Chapter 4: Hammerhead's Death
Chapter 5: Venom Appears
Chapter 6: Spiderman Meet Venom/First Fight
Chapter 7: Date With The Girls
Chapter 8: Kingpin's Death
Chapter 9: Peter Meet (Y/N)
Chapter 10: Meet Aunt May & MJ
Chapter 11: The Inner Demons
Chapter 12: The Reveal Of Venom
Chapter 13: The Cat & The Beast Part 1
Chapter 14: The Cat & The Beast Part 2
Chapter 15: The Truth & Answer
Chapter 16: Bomb & Attack Of Inner Demons
Chapter 17: Silver Sable/Mr. Negative
Chapter 18: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 1
Chapter 19: Venom V.S Sinister Six Part 2
Chapter 20: The Cure Ending
Chapter 21: Night With Black-Pink Girls
Chapter 22: Black & White/New Spiderman
Chapter 23: Tinkerer/Monster or Hero?
Chapter 24: Kraven The Hunter Part 1
Chapter 25: Venom V.S Lizard/Kraven The Hunter Part 2
Chapter 26: Venom V.S Kraven
Chapter 27: Evil Venom Rebirth
Chapter 28: Venom V.S Phage & Lasher
Chapter 29: Final Battle Venom V.S Evil Venom
Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 3: Blackpink's Bodyguard

711 14 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in this mission for what he was being hired by the manager and the manager take (Y/N) to the meeting with the four women that he was going to meet and then he saw them both were an Asians and he was look at them and he seen them who were interests at him. Then (Y/N) was introduce himself to them that he was protecting them away from fans or many pervert fans for what they really are and then (Y/N) isn't interest about the K-Pop and he just doing his own job right away.

Then (Y/N) just got his own new home and apartment for where he was living there for awhile and then Gwen was gone out to somewhere and she was doing her own job...but she is going to be the new vigilante on this New York city as a Ghost-Spider fighting some criminals out there by herself.

In Flashback.

Jisoo: "Alright, Lisa...maybe you could stay here for awhile right now...anyway you should take a rest somehow that make you get a nightmare-" She tries to said and then they heard the door was opened and make them both turn their heads to look over there and they both saw the manager was got here and he told them that he was hire a new bodyguard for them and make the four of them heard this and they both got up from the chairs and they saw there was a new bodyguard who come out of the door and this make...the girls were blushes up...and their heartbeat is beating up right now.

Manager: "Girls, this is (Y/N) (L/N)...and he will be your personal bodyguard." He said to them and make the girls were blushing up badly that they seen (Y/N) was handsome and beautiful as hell...but he looks like bad boy and he wore a black suit with all black shirt and tie around him.

(Y/N)'s Bodyguard Suit.

(Y/N): "Hello, girls...it's nice to meet you both." He said to them and make them both were blushes up seen him was badass and handsome as hell.

Jenny: "Oh." She said.

Lisa: "My." She said.

Rose: "God." She said.

Jisoo: "*Handsome as hell....Am I dreaming of this?*" She thought herself and she saw (Y/N) was stood right there and remain calm for himself and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) just going back to his own job right away and when (Y/N) was stood right there and then the manager told him for what he must do is protecting the girls.

(Y/N): "I understand, sir." He said to him.

Manager: "Good....alright, (Y/N)...you can take the girls to the show immediately and they were already to dresses up right now...time for moving on." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's do it." He said to him and make him nod his head to him and he was going to do it right away.

Manager: "Alright, girls...prepare for head out." He said to them and make them nod their heads and the girls were dresses up everything that they both were begin to moving out right away and then (Y/N) was stood right there and watching at the four of them are getting dresses but (Y/N) could seen one of them tries to wink at him and make (Y/N) was look away little bit and he doesn't want to be seduce by the girls.

Then (Y/N) was take the girls begin to move out of the building and then they both were got in the truck right away and make them both were got in there right away and then (Y/N) was with the girls are in the vehicle...then (Y/N) was begin start the engine of the car and moving out right away

End Of Flashback.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and he was chilling by himself and make him stare at the girls who were dancing really great back there and singing their songs with Korean languages and make (Y/N) was lean against on the wall and he was look at them who were dancing and it is great for them to be dancing up there and they seems to be fine.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...the job could be hard for me being a bodyguard.*" He thought himself and make him was stood right there and watching at the girls singing a song and then (Y/N) was remembered about the flashback between Ai and him...and he want to protecting at her away from the enemy was tries to kill and hurt her.

(Y/N): "*Ai.*" He thought himself and make him was clenching around his fist and then (Y/N) was heard the song finally end and make (Y/N) turn to look at the fans who were cheering up with their voices and screams. This make him was calm little bit and he doesn't know what to do next...but only way that he just gonna do is...stood right there and waiting for the girls done with the dancing and song.

Then (Y/N) was let out a "hmph" and then (Y/N) was walk out of there fast as he could and he was lead the girls to the car right away for their own safety and make (Y/N) was look at the girls and then Jisoo asked (Y/N).

Jisoo: "So, what do you think?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think it is fine, Jisoo. But I like the song for you both." He said to her.

Jenny: "I'm glad that you love it, (Y/N)...anyway let's take us back to our home right now...we should get something first for celebration." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Right." He said to them and make him was sigh little bit and he was lead them to the vehicle car right away and make the four of them got inside the car and then (Y/N) was close the door for them and make him was got inside the car and start the engine of his car and begin to driving away from here. When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and make him drove the vehicle car going faster and more faster to head there right away and then (Y/N) heard the girls were complaining and talking.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...girls talking.*" He thought himself.

Jenny: "Hey, (Y/N)..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah?" He asked her.

Jenny: "So, let me ask you a question...why did the manager want you to join as a security?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, he want me to join in because he need a big muscle and bodybuilder like me." He said to her and make him was explaining to her about how he was join in and then the other girls were asking at (Y/N) many questions and like they want to know much more about him. Then (Y/N) was take the girls back to their home right away...the motel for them and after (Y/N) take them to there and he was stay there and guard over there and make him heard the message comes from his IPhone.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...Gwen." He said to himself and make him was open his IPhone and the message come up right away and he was look at the IPhone and he saw her was hanging upside down and make her smile.

Gwen: "Hey baby, how are you doing?" She ask (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I just got a new job for myself." He said to her.

Gwen: "Really? What are you become right now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm the bodyguard for the Korean Popstar...and yeah you don't know about this don't you?" He asked her.

Gwen: "Not at all." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Whatever...anyway what are you doing right now?" He asked her.

Gwen: "Nothing...I'm just doing my own patrol...anyway I hope you are going to be alright with this new life, right?" She ask (Y/N) and make him was thinking and he was sigh out little bit and he said to her.

(Y/N): "I'm not so sure, Gwen....I'll think about this later...but I wondering if you and I going home and have a dinner for both of us." He said to her.

Gwen: "Alright, (Y/N)...there's no need to be alone for yourself. You got me right here beside with you, (Y/N)...I love you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I do too...I do love for you, Gwen." He said to her and make her was smile and then she turn off the phone and then (Y/N) sigh out little bit and make him was turn off the phone right away and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and make him sigh out and he said.

(Y/N): "Ai...." He said to her and make him was remembered about her badly and then he was shook his head and make him stop thinking at it and he said.

(Y/N): "I-I-I need to stop thinking about it...it is killing me in my mind." He said to himself and make him was doing his guard duty and bodyguard right away. 

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) was on the rooftop's building and make him was stood right there with his Venom form and make him just stood right there and chilling that he was looking down at the New York city and all everything around here and it looks like many people were walking and they both were looks like having a normal life.

(Y/N)/Venom: "Now then...what target that I need to do right now." He said to himself and make him was turn his head to look at the other ways and then he know what to do is...hunt down the criminals and evils too.

(Y/N)/Venom: "We'll killed Hammerhead first.~" He said to himself and make was growling little bit and then he was jumped up and begin to moving out right away.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 114 16
(Y/N)/Venom: "We...Are Venom." (A/N: So classic Spiderman comic book will be in here...and I don't choose the original Venom comic...but only PS5 of...
52.3K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
11.5K 305 35
(Y/N): "There is no longer (Y/N) anymore....I am...Punisher." My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Johnson...I live in New York City with my mother and we both jus...
147K 4.7K 33
"Who's this?" Spiderman points to an old polaroid on my desk. I glance at it, before going focusing back on Spider's shoulder, "Just a boy I was fri...