A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

Da Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... Altro

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

5.04

495 28 11
Da Maria555556

"Sanji!" Usopp and Brook screamed.

Anamaria saw the man's movements but with everything happening she reacted to slowly, also getting sent away.

Ж

Luffy stared in shock and fear as his nakamas were all disappearing around him and just as the last light of the day began to lower, he himself was sent away.

Ж

Anamaria cursed out loud as she and Sable pulled themselves out of the sea after the Warlord called Kuma, had made them all disappear to different places around the world.

Ana growled under her breath once more as she took off her boots and turned them upside down, watching all the seawater come out as the rest of the water that soaked her clothes flowed out of them and gathered in a small ball of water that she let fall to the sand. The woman looked around the island they had landed on to see which it was.

"Where tha hell are we Sable?" the woman herself asked out loud while stroking her hand over the huge snake's head as they looked around the apparently empty island.

The snake hissed, unsure of how to answer the woman as the two of them walked further inside the island.

"Let's make sure ta know where we are" Ana said as she looked at the island forest with decision "I wonder how the others are doing right now"

Ф

As they were walking near the river that ran down the small mountains and into the sea, she heard the noise of branches cracking but she kept her head forward as all her senses were on high alert.

Something came at full speed towards her and her hand snapped in front of her face, catching the sharp stone that had been aimed at her. Anamaria looked up to cross eyes with a small kid who flinched when she saw him and tried running away.

She shared a look with Sable who had been travelling a bit behind her and, in seconds, the snake had caught the kid who was too scared to even try to get out of the snake's tight grip.

"Le...Let go!" the kid cried out while Ana motioned for Sable to bring him over to her so she could inspect him.

The kid was actually a young boy with dirt smudged all over his tanned skin from spending too much time under the sun. His scarlet eyes were just as dark as the black curled mess over his head and Ana smiled a bit at the fire he had in his eyes as he glared at her, despite the fact that he was surrounded by a snake whose head was even bigger than his own body and a lady with a sword.

"What's yer name kid?" Anamaria told him as she asked Sable to unwind from the kid.

"I...Isaiah " the boy mumbled, trying to keep up eye contact with the woman in front of him.

"Well Isaiah , ma name is Ana. It's nice ta meet ya" Ana said, wearing the friendliest smile she could muster so as to not scare the kid out even more "Do ya live here?" she smiled a bit wider when Isaiah  nodded his head "Could ya show me where?"

Isaiah  nodded his head and went to walk only to freeze when he saw that Sable was still loosely around him.

"Don't  worry 'bout Sable" Ana waved her hand at the boy "She's completely harmless"

Isaiah  nodded his head sceptically and walked over the snake's tail and to the other side of the island while making sure that Anamaria was following behind him.

"Are kids supposed ta be this trusting?" Ana thought to herself as she remembered how herself, as well as all the other kids and teenagers she knew from Tortuga Island, were cautious while even wearing hidden daggers around their bodies.

In no time they reached what the kid apparently called his home. It was a village smaller than what Ana thought possible, with only about 100 people, maybe a few more, walking around and all of them wearing what appeared to be self-knitted clothes. They all had skin that was tanned from the sun and some were even sporting slight burns on their arms.

"Hey kid, what's wrong here?" Anamaria bowed her head down a bit to speak to Isaiah  who opened his mouth to tell her when he froze like every other villager.

Ana looked to see what the reason for it was and she seethed when she saw a single man wearing a bubble over his head and sitting on top of a human slave much like the ones in Sabaody had done.

Ana observed as the people bowed down to the man, presenting some sort of fabrics to him while keeping their heads down, and that was when Anamaria saw the large metal 'bracelets' around each villager's wrist and the markings on their backs that appeared to be burned into their skin.

After the man had inspected the fabrics, he hit the man that was carrying him for absolutely no reason, shouting something about him being too weak to hold him up as the slave collapsed under the fat man's weight.

"Disgusting! You serve absolutely no purpose! Now I need a new ride!" the Celestial Dragon shouted while he kicked the fallen man's ribs "And even after I went through the effort to bring you to my own private island! You don't deserve to live!"

Anamaria closed Isaiah 's eyes when the Celestial brought out his gun and shot the wounded slave in the head creating a spurt of blood that stained one of the kneeling villager's faces.

"Get rid of him!" the Celestial shouted at his other only two attendants who ran to take away the body and clean the Celestial's robes "Now where is the rest of my fabric?!"

"M...my Lord..." one of the elder villagers stepped forward "...we could not double the making of your royal garbs so all we have is what has been presented to you and..."

"SHUT UP!" the Celestial kicked the poor old man on his stomach "I made sure no one else but me knew that this island existed and with that I kept you safe from pirates and now you are not willing to work for my favour?! For the debt I am owed? You deserve to die!"

"M-my lord" another villager stepped in and Anamaria felt how Isaiah  tensed up, his mother or relative most certainly "We have built you a place where you may rest while we finish the gathering and making of the fabrics. Please, follow me"

The man calmed down, stating that he was in fact merciful for letting them go so easily and he and his two attendants, a large muscular man and a frail looking lanky man, followed the woman to where she said they could stay.

"Isaiah " Ana called out to the boy once the Celestial was gone and everyone was a bit more relaxed "What was that about?"

The boy went on to tell her how, despite them being on a large nearly abandoned island, one day this man and his ship had somehow come across them. When he saw the fabrics the people here made, the man became obsessed and declared them his workers.

All they got in return for their hard work was the man taking a woman from their village about once a year and declaring her his 'wife of the night' the day before leaving, sometimes even taking the women away the next morning.

"Isaiah , do you want him gone?" Anamaria asked the boy as her gaze darkened.

"I..." Isaiah stuttered when he felt the temperature around them lower a tad. Anamaria looked down at the kid who was staring up at her with wary eyes.

"Excuse me!" Isaiah  sighed in relief when the weight of Anamaria's gaze left him as the elder of the small village walked up to them "Isaiah  my dear, who might this be?"

"Hi. I'm Ana" Anamaria extended her hand for the older woman stared in confusion at it for a few long minutes until Ana began to feel a huge drop of sweat come down her forehead before she finally lowered her arm "Terribly sorry ta intrude here. I'm...not even sure where here is"

"Well it's nice to meet you Ana" the elder said "You may address me as Freda" the short old woman told Anamaria with a cute old lady smile "You are in Turtle Island right now"

"They must be in the Calm Belt since I have not seen a single wave of water back on the beach. And 'ow have ya not been found by tha Government?" Ana cupped her chin in thought (Yes she can be smart when she wants to).

"How about you come and eat with us? We have little to offer but it has been a while since we have been able to host...guests" Freda told Ana without offering an answer to the pirate's question.

"Gladly" Anamaria nodded, noticing the caution she used when saying the word 'guests' and her eyes directed to where the Celestial Dragon had been led to.

She turned her head a bit to the side and jerked her it down a little at Sable, the snake somewhat returning the gesture as she slithered back into the forest before the villagers could see her large form.

Anamaria could feel the stares on her back as she walked through the village into one of the small huts where Freda led her to, Isaiah  leaving after the older woman had sent him a look.

"So, what brings you here, Ana?" Freda asked Anamaria as she passed the pirate a small plate of rice.

"Don't know. Was brought 'ere" Ana shrugged as she quickly filled her mouth.

"By who?" Freda tried to get her to continue talking when there was a sudden commotion from outside making Ana watch as Freda stood to her feet and rushed out, the pirate woman following behind to see what was going on.

"LET MY MOM GO!" Isaiah's voice rang out as the rest of the villagers trembled, kneeling shakily in front of the Celestial Dragon from earlier in the day who was holding the boy's mother, the woman that had led him away from the village at the beginning, by the top of her hair.

"Get out of my way!" the Celestial shouted at the boy, kicking his leg forward making Isaiah  stumble back.

"How dare you look his highness in the eyes you dog?!" the lanky man that had come along with the Celestial shouted out.

"Leave my mom alone you...you pig!" Isaiah  continued once he got back up to his feet and pointed his finger at the fat Celestial who jerked his head back at the apparent disrespect.

"Why you little...ZABA!" the large man that measured about 7 feet in size (213cm) walked forward.

Isaiah  stared up at the man in fear but standing his ground as 'Zaba' raised his fist over the frozen boy and lowered it quickly making the mother scream and the rest of the villagers shout in fear for the boy.

Before the fist hit the boy, a hand grabbed the large wrist and stopped it making all their attention go to the dark haired woman now holding the man back from hitting the child.

"Now now. That ain't very polite, now is it?" Anamaria said, pouting out her bottom lip as she chastised 'Zaba'.

"Who are you to be standing in the way of justice!" the Celestial shouted at her "Zaba get rid of h...Zaba?"

The man in front of Anamaria had stopped moving and if they looked closer to it, was covered in a sort of layer of ice and once the woman that had stopped him from hitting the boy pushed Zaba a little, she made the man fall and actually crush into different pieces on the ground with clean cuts.

"Woof, wasn't sure that would work?" Ana said as she sighed and clapped her hands together "So...What's yer name, Pig?"

"Pig?! H-how dare you?! Don't you know who I am?!" the Celestial tried to remain threatening as Anamaria took small steps towards him and seeing how the villagers around them did nothing to stop her and actually held back the lanky attendant, she continued to walk towards the Celestial.

"I asked fer a name didn't I? that means I have not a single fuckin' clue who ya are" Ana said as she smirked darkly at the man who was still trying to retreat away from her.

"I-I am Saint J-J-Julien" the man stuttered out, annoying Anamaria even further and making her roll her eyes, whistling shortly as Sable made her way out of the forest behind the World Noble and coiled around him.

"Well then Saint Julien, I really don' understand, nor care honestly, why you treat other people like ya do, but I just want ya to know that I do not stand fer it. And I doubt these poor people do. So, how are ya gonna make it up..." Ana snapped her head to the side when the man actually had the gall to spit on her "Fine then. But unluckily fer you, Sable is rather hungry today and she hasn't yet had time to hunt so...Enjoy Sable"

The World Noble paled and screamed as the woman took of his 'protective' bubble from over his head and the snake that was around him rose above him, its jaw opening so wide as Sable unhinged it, that the man easily slid right in when the snake lowered her mouth over half of him pulling the rest of the man, still screaming inside of her, away to the forest.

Something Anamaria was quite glad for since seeing the snake eat was horrifying to say the least.

"Aaaand, I don't really care 'bout ya, but ya worked with him so..."

Ana stretched out her fingers and the lanky man that remained began to thrash around, Ana asking the people to cover the few children's eyes as water began to slowly drain out of the man's body, soon leaving a completely dry husk of a body which one of the older residents took away, understanding that this powerful being did not want the children seeing it.

"T-Thank you" Ana 'oofed' when Isaiah  bumped into her back from behind "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"The goddess has saved us!"

"W-wait I ain't...!" Ana cut herself off as the villagers all kneeled in front of her, thanking her for 'freeing them' "This is just like Cannibal Island" Ana sweat dropped "I really hope they don't try ta sacrifice me to their volcano or mountain or whatever"

She let them steer her to where Isaiah's mother had taken the Celestial Dragon with Freda slowly shuffling behind her. The place they had made 'for' the Noble was a hut larger than any of their own and was covered in the same fabrics that they apparently made, creating a sort of tent like structure.

Anamaria could see why the man from before had become so obsessed with the fabrics. They all varied in colour but the most distinguishing thing about them was the shine they had under the sun. Some were light and others were dark, while others were plain colour and others were pastel. There were even numerous purple fabrics.

Purple was a colour that in the times of pirates, more or less the timeline of The Pirates of the Caribbean, was incredibly hard to get and reserved only for the highest royalties.

"How-how did you get these colours on the fabric?" Ana asked Freda after she had been walked over to the largest seat inside and pushed to sit upon it.

"Aaaah" Freda sighed with a small smile "That is a secret we learned from someone several generations ago. We learned so many things thanks to her"

"Really? What was the name?" Anamaria asked the elder while sinking into the soft seat under her.

"She introduced herself as Lili**" Freda told her as she handed the stunned woman a drink making the woman scrunch her nose up as she realised that the man she had just let Sable eat had been the last to drink from it "My great-great...something grandfather was the one who helped her find this home for our people"

"Oh really?" Anamaria placed the untouched cup down as her attention was caught by the new information.

"I'm sure you have seen the slave marks we sport on our backs" Freda told her, making Ana known to what the burns meant "That woman freed us and gave us a home here after creating her own nearby. Not sure where, but I am positive it's in clos to here"

I'm pretty sure that slaves existed that far back, but if they didn't think that they did.

Anamaria continued to nod at the shorter woman in front of her as she tried to ignore the people outside that were chattering away until she heard a small scream and the people kneel.

She stood from her seat to see them kneeling before Sable who had just come back from eating her 'meal'. Ana shook her head at the snake's attitude as she slithered into the tent, having a bit of a hard time since the fabrics slung around it stuck to her head, and with her head held high proudly.

"Hey ol...Freda" Ana called out to the older woman who turned her head to her with a hum "When will they stop calling me a goddess?"

"Oh are you embarrassed dear" Freda gave out a small chuckle as she saw the woman deny it even as her tan complexion grew rosier when the chants from the villagers grew louder "There's no need for it. It's just we have been so out of touch from the rest of the world that most of the younger generation isn't sure how to act around people, especially when they haven't seen others with your...abilities before"

"And you have? Freda, how old are ya, if ya don' mind me askin'?" Ana asked the elder.

"I am 218 years old" Freda said as if it were the most normal thing in the world, well, maybe it was in this one. Anamaria thought back to the old doctor they had met in Drum Island "That might seem old to you but I've still got some strength in these old bones"

"But, where did ya happen to live before here?" Anamaria asked the elder woman.

"That depends who you speak with" Freda told her "Not all of us came from the same place. You saw Isaiah?" Ana nodded "When his mother was young she, as well as a few other of the villagers here, washed up I think 38** years ago on our shores so we took them in when we saw the marks on their backs. If you want to know more about why, I believe it would be better for you to talk to them yourself"

Anamaria jerked her head to the side as they heard a noise, revealing Isaiah wrapped around in the fabrics from the side of the building. He had tried sneaking in and it had clearly backfired a little, just a little.

The pirate woman chuckled while the young boy tried to unwrap himself from the sleek fabrics before jumping to his feet in a stiff position.

"F-f-f-forgive him" the woman that Ana recognised as Isaiah's mother said, rushing into the room to grab her son by the shoulders as he wrung his hands on the edge of his tattered shirt "H-he didn't mean to...."

"It's fine ma'am" Anamaria told the woman "What is it Isaiah?"

She saw the boys eyes begin to shine a bit under the light of the sun as he pouted and she went to apologise when he got free of his mother's arms and jumped onto her while muttering even more continuous 'thank yous' to her.

After Ana had managed to calm down the boy she let Freda explain the situation to the rest of the village, the pirate had managed to sneak out of the place with Sable, the snake having to have been dragged away after the people had tried to pamper her even more.

Isaiah had insisted in following her and she could tell since the boy was not quiet in the very least as he trudged along behind, following Sable's tail tip.

"I know I know, I 'ear it" Anamaria told the snake as the reptile insisted on pushing her head into the woman's hip "Now what is this?"

She went to reach down to grab the piece of shinning gold until she saw the emblem etched on it, retracting her hand back as if it had reached out to strike at her.

"Wait, but it isn't in the chest so would the curse work then?" Ana asked out loud.

"There are many more of those thing around here! Mama told me they put it all in one place since birds like the shiny things under the sun" Isaiah finally came out to meet her as he took the coin from the ground "Here!"

Anamaria hesitated a bit more while the boy insisted on her taking it until she grabbed it out of his hand to inspect it. It was indeed one of the coins she remembered from the Aztec treasure but it had a strange air around it.

"How interesting" she muttered, tucking it into her pockets "And ya said there are more?"

"Mmmhm" Isaiah nodded his head fervently and took her hand a bit of a pause before pulling her along behind him.

Ana let him drag her behind him, Sable slithering along with them as the boy who knew the island more than the two females led them to the small mountain range in the centre of the small island.

"Where are we kid?" Ana asked him without the getting a response out of Isaiah.

"TADAAA" once they reached the apparent location he wanted to take her to.

Anamaria grumbled when she had to wave a few cobwebs away from her head, shivering a little at the thought of spiders in her hair, only to open her mouth wide, her jaw nearly hitting the ground at the sight in front of her.

The sight that she was looking at was every pirate's dream. The huge cave that Isaiah had led her to was shining in yellow as the light from the holes above it hit the golden coins that were stacked in mountains upon mountains of different treasures.

She could see the chest with the same emblem of the coin in her pocket that was nearly overfilling with the same coins inside it.

Anamaria's heart raced as she processed the gravity of their discovery. The small island held a secret treasure trove, and she couldn't help but wonder how this wealth was connected to the woman from their past and the village they had left behind.

Maybe it was the Celestial's money but Ana did not give a single fuck. The first thing she did freaked out Isaiah a bit since she started giggling softly before full on cackling, throwing her head back as she did so. He watched as she tried jumping into the nearest pile only to slam into the coins hard and groaning at the hurt.

Scrooge McDuck really made me believe that this was possible if you trained well enough for it😅😂

"Not a good idea, not a good idea" she muttered to herself as she stood up.

She had already been on the island for two days and she felt she had hit the jackpot.

"Oy kid, do ya know exactly how much is here?" she asked Isaiah who looked way too nonchalant about the huge trove they had on their island.

"No idea" Isaiah shrugged his shoulders before looking up at her with wide eyes "Are you staying here?"

"Mmmmmm, maybe for a bit" she told him "But then I should have to try and find the others" she thought.

"Great! Then I'll tell mama" Isaiah ran off without letting the woman stop him.

"Aaaaaa shi...."

Ф

Anamaria was waiting for Isaiah to tell her that the dinner was done and she was now staring out to the completely still seas in front of her, wondering exactly how, even if she found a ship to carry her, she would get out of there.

She had thought at the beginning that the Celestial would have some sort of ship that had carried him all the way to the island and she was right as she saw the small vessel docked near one of the rock structures coming out into the sea.

While inspecting the ship, Anamaria found the strange coating around the bottom of it that reminded her of what old man Raeliegh had told them the Thousand Sunny needed to keep the Sea Monsters () away from it.

There were also several oars on it which she assumed she needed several men to use them. Of course she maybe could aske the sea to take her out of the Calm Belt but if she stumbled into someone she wasn't sure how they would react.

"Do you need some help goddess?" Anamaria looked back to see Isaiah's mother standing behind her with several of the men from the village there, smiling at her after their new freedom.

Before Anamaria was able to tell them, once more, that she wasn't a goddess but the villagers immediately went forward to help fix the few things the ship had to get fixed.

That was basically how she spent the rest of her day, receiving help from the people there and learning their names (I'm horrid with remembering names, so is Ana here), even some of the braver kids tried helping.

Anamaria had even offered to take their 'bracelets' from their wrist resulting in her working the rest of the afternoon freezing and breaking them apart.

"Thank you" Freda told her.

"For what?" Anamaria asked the elder while the two women surveyed the dancing villagers around the small bonfire they ha created.

"Helping us, them, be free" Freda told her "Only a few of us have 'tasted' freedom on this island before that man came"

"Mmmh, Im glad I could 'elp" Ana said, crossing her arms over her chest as she resisted the urge to scratch at her forearms.

Not sure how to pace this since I really want to go straight into the whole Marineford Arc but I will expand on her time on the island in the time skip.

She spent three days being sent away since that's the time that it takes for people to be transported by Kuma and two more days on this island.

I think that Luffy spent more or less three days on Amazon Lily so Ana gets to Impel Down one day before him.

If I messed up the timeline please tell me.

"Will you be leaving tomorrow?" Freda asked her.

"I need to re-join my captain" Anamaria said as she nodded her head "But I would like to be able to come back here someday"

"I have something that might help you" Freda told her "Do you know what a 'vivre card' is?"

"I...do?" Ana said in more of a question than a statement as she remembered the piece of paper she still had from the old man back in Sabaody.

"Here" Ana took the second piece of paper that the older woman was handing her.

"Where did you learn how to do this?" Anamaria asked the woman as she safely tucked the paper into the same pocket with the other one.

"The same woman I told you about" Freda smiled at her with her eyes closed "If you ever come back here, we'll gladly teach you what we have learnt"

"Then I will gladly wait for that day" Ana replied with a similar smile.

Ф

Not more than a few hours later, after Anamaria had spent the rest of the day's afternoon trying to swim with the gold and celebrating it, getting weird looks from Sable when she did, she was forced once more to sit on a large wooden chair that the villagers insisted in placing at the head of the table.

The woman was sat in a stiff position while Freda passed her different plates from around them. Despite the fact that they were living on an apparently estranged island, the food was so good that Anamaria was nearly inhaling it. The best part of this was...the amount of sweets they had!

Even Sable seemed to be having fun as she digested her previous 'meal', she even let the kids slide around her large body.

"So, where will I be staying?" Ana asked with a full mouth.

"I'll take care of it" Freda shook her hand at her as she insisted on piling up more and more food on her plate.

Ф

Indeed she did. After dinner and Anamaria having to receive the consistent appreciation from the villagers despite her insisting that it was more for her pleasure than anything.

"Ooooof" she sighed when she dropped herself onto the thin cot on the ground that had been given to her. Freda had said that she had space for her in her own home but Sable had to go into the forest to find her own place to stay so as to not both scare the people the next morning and find somewhere better for her huge size.

Ж

While Anamaria rested, the rest of the StrawHats were beginning to navigate their surroundings and Luffy was starting to enjoy his time in Amazon Lilly.

Like that, the rest of the crew waited to reunite with their captain, not knowing that something would change the outcome of everything.

Ж

'Anamaria was now sitting on the floor of a cell that she felt was far too familiar, her arms aching from the previous 'punishment' she had received. The sound of screaming people echoed around her while her arms were forced above her head with metal cuffs that were chained to the wall in a tight leash.

"And who might this be?" she heard someone say.

Her sight was obscured by her ragged black hair that hung in dirty clumps over her eyes while she tried seeing who was speaking about her, catching sight of clean white boots with golden clasps.

"Yes sir. This is Jack Sparrow's sister" the man with simpler brown boots answered making Ana recognise the voice of the man speaking with the English officer.

"*****?" she called out to the second man.

"Does she know you, lieutenant?" the implication of the title making the young girl's chest clench up.

"...No sir" the second man responded.

"YOU BASTARD!" Ana's voice was already raw from screaming as she tried to fight against the shackles, making them dig into the flesh of her forearms "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!"

"What are you waiting for?! Knock her out!" the first man shouted.

Someone hit Ana's head with an unknown weapon hard enough for the young girl to feel her sight darken while her head was wrapped in a wet cloth.'

Ф

Anamaria woke up to the strangled noise of a bird and her eyes opened when a glob of drool fell on her face making her gasp as she was nearly smothered by Sable who was staring down at her from above.

"Mmmmmmffgbfg" Ana muttered out, spinning around on the small cot when she remembered she had to leave that day "M'kay"

She slowly slid out of the house and saw that the bird Sable was holding in her mouth and noticed that it was one of the carrier seagulls people used to carry around news. She stuck her hand into the snake's maw and pulled out the rather soggy newspaper, opening it to flip over the pages and seeing a familiar face in the first few pages.

"'Fire-Fist Ace finally captured...'" she kept reading on, sensing that her captain would want to see it as she tucked it under her arm to take onto the ship while walking down to the beach with a new sense of urgency.

The villagers were already waiting for her at the shore of the beach with the ship on the sand.

"Hello miss" Freda told her "We got the ship ready but we are not sure how to get it into the water"

"I can take care of that" Anamaria responded "Thank you for helping me out. I'll make sure to come as soon as I can" she saw Sable try to get on the tiny boat so she pushed the snake's head back "No, no, no Sable, yer too big fer this ship and I don't want anything to happen to ya"

In the end, while the villagers watched in awe when Anamaria created a huge wave of water that helped move the ship into the water, Sable was held back by Ana asking the kids to pile on top of the huge snake's head, which they did gladly.

End Water Lily Arc

PS: So sorry I didn't update sooner but I suddenly have all my exams in a row but I'll try to do these faster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nefertari Lili lived to more or less 800 years before the One Piece present timeline

**The God Valley issue happened 38 years before the One Piece present timeline.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

44.8K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
3.8K 116 15
Ace x OC. Just like Garp, his grandaughter; Dawn, was as stubborn as a mule. No doubt a family trait considering how headstrong Luffy is as well. Unl...
9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
13.7K 763 63
"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly...