College heartthrob ❤️

Od bangtansonyeondan_15

A young girl who is in her 20s fall in love with her college's heartthrob. A love story of college students. Více

Disclaimer
Introduction
1. First Ride
2. Project
3. Spending a day together
4. Planning a trip
5. Truth or dare
6. An unexpected meet
7. I love you
9. Sick
10. Taking Care of Her
11. Back Home
12. First Date
13. Betrayal
14. Break Up
15. Misunderstanding
16. Hacking
17. Finding Evidence
18. Exposed
19. Memorable Graduation Party
20. Wedding
21. Honeymoon
Anniversary (BONUS PART)
Announcement!!!

8. Together

530 16 3
Od bangtansonyeondan_15

Jk : I LOVE YOU Y/Nahh
Y/N: So do you really love me? (she said making me flinch)

She giggled a little.

Jk: I thought you were sleeping ( I said )
Y/N: How can I sleep when your heart is beating like it will explode any second... wait don't change the topic and answer my question
Jk: w-which q-question ?
Y/N : oh you really don't remember the question? (She asked moving closer to my face)

Y/N POV:

He looked here and there avoiding eye contact with me.  He is looking so cute.

Y/N: Come on...answer me... do you love me?( I asked in curiosity)
Jk: yeah I do. (He said looking in my eyes.)
Y/N: I LOVE YOU TOO ( I said and pecked his cheeks and hugged him)
Jk: You d-do? (He asked being shocked AF)
Y/N: ofc I do. (I said and snuggled more in his chest)

After hearing my answer his grip on me tightened.

Y/N: But tell me why were you ignoring me? (I asked breaking the hug)
Jk: (he sighed ) When we were playing truth or dare you said that you like someone. That made me sad and I decide to control my feelings towards you and started ignoring you because I knew if I stay close to you then I won't be able to control my feelings.
Y/N: So you love me to this extent that you are ready to leave me for my happiness?
Jk: Hmm.
Y/N: How did I get such a loving Boyfriend? (I said while smiling )
Jk: Y/Nahh (he said in a low voice)
Y/N : yeah ?
Jk: I am sorry (he said in a sad voice)
Y/N: For what Kook?
Jk: If I hadn't ignored you then you didn't have to suffer through whatever that happened today.
Y/N: It's not your fault ... and you know everything happens for a reason ... if it hadn't happened maybe you would have never confessed. (I said while caressing his cheek )
Jk: but still-
Y/N: Now shut up and sleep. (I said and again hugged him)
Jk: ok ma'am ( he said an giggled)

We both slept while cuddling.

~ Time skip ~ ( Next morning )

I woke up and looked at my side just to see my cute boyfriend sleeping soundly. I pecked his nose lightly as he groaned cutely making me giggle. I tried getting out of the bed but he pulled me back.

Jk: Sleep more with me. ( he said in a baby voice)
Y/N : But others might be waiting for us
Jk: Don't worry they can wait for little while ( he said and snuggled in my neck)

I giggled while caressing his hair. After a few minutes I started feeling hungry.

Y/N: Kook get up now
Jk: no
Y/N: Get up I am hungry.
Jk: Ah fine . (He said in a sleepy tone and woke up)

We both did our morning routine and went downstairs. Everyone greeted us.

Yoongi: the breakfast is in the kitchen. Have it. We were hungry so we already ate the breakfast
Jk: ok.

We went in the kitchen and started eating our breakfast while chitchatting. After finishing my breakfast I took my plate and went to wash it. While I was washing the dish Jk came and hugged me from behind.

Y/N: Kook leave me Someone will see us.
Jk: let them see I don't have any problem. And it's not a crime to hug your own gf.

He snuggled more in my neck. I giggled

Y/N: now leave me kook
Jk: No I won't.

We were having our sweet moment but

Mark: Yah can you do this things in your room.

We flinched and saw almost everyone present there.

Mark: there are single people also on this trip.
Y/N: then i guess you should propose to Iseul
Jimin: leave him! Since when you both are together and why didn't you tell us?
Jk: we are together since yesterday night
Y/n : and we were going to tell you guys but you found it on your own.
Bo-ra: you sure?
Jk: yeah
V: anyway we are happy for you.

They all congratulated us

Y/N: anyway what are we gonna do today ?
Yoona: I guess we are going to Jeongbang Waterfall.
Y/N: oh ok
Jimin: let's get ready and then we will leave.
Everyone: ok

We went to get ready.

Author's POV:
Y/N's outfit 👇

Jk's outfit 👇

Jk went in Y/N's room and saw her dressed and doing her hairs. He went and hugged her from behind making Y/N flinch.

Y/N: You scared me.
Jk: oh I am sorry my baby

Y/N blushed hard at the new nickname he gave her.

Jk: are you blushing ? ( he asked in a teasing tone)
Y/N: n-no I a-am not.

He turned her around and now she was facing him. Y/N was looking here and there trying to hide her red face.

Jk: look at me (he said while lifting her chin)...you are looking beautiful.

He leaned in to kiss her but before that being a gentleman he asked her permission.

Jk: May I?

She nodded and they were about to have their first kiss when

Jimin: oops 😬 ... guess I entered the room at a wrong time.

You hid yourself behind jk being embarrassed.

Jk: can't you knock before entering?( he asked being trusfurated)
Jimin: Can't you lock the door before doing this stuff.

After that he left the room and they both also went downstairs. all went to them went to the waterfall.

~Time Skip~

They all came back to the villa after having a lot of fun. Being tired they all went to their rooms and slept.

Hi ARMY!
Firstly Thank you so much for 300+ views. I really appreciate it.  I hope you like this chapter.
Thank you for reading

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.5M 47.9K 43
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...
1.5K 33 16
The story is about a chubby girl and her CEO husband... Read for the story 😉💜 Jungkookxreader #Euphoric_couple
102K 3.5K 37
YN SHARMA. 22 YO Graduated ❀ YN is a simple girl from a small village in India who is oblivious to the evils of this country and the world. Th...
86.6K 4.6K 28
a tragic love story between the forthcoming ruler of silla kingdom and an ordinary art student who lives in present seoul. taekook period romance au.