Book 1!Reader x Baki characte...

By TOMASITAXD56

You are a well known archeologist and detective always busy working and solving cases.You are involved in a v... More

An important mission starts !
Feeling nervous Y/n?
Meetings and greetings
Secret passage!
That's how I know..
Yujiro?
First day of work!
Weird encounter
Did I really dance for Hanayama?
Roses for Bunny
Are they playing with me?
Y/n to Baki's rescue!
Revenge for Baki!
Maid disaster!
Did I drink too much?
Kidnapping incident..
Sleeping in his arms felt safe
To the beach!
Getting too confortable Y/n?
Secret shower
Milkshake break!
My amazing bodyguards
Ununounsed
Misunderstanding!
Big dessisions!
Special favor
Jack and Gaia join the team!
Enjoy your night until you can
Yujiro's little favor
The team is now complete!
Preparations!
Failed attempt
Into the mysterious paths!
Problems!
Unforgettable night
Did you miss us?
Will we make it out alive?
Sacrifice
Mission success!

Back in action!

322 9 10
By TOMASITAXD56

Spec let go of your body and you fell on the ground motionless.Hanayama was ready to run towards you but Spec stopped him.

"Don't worry,she's just unconscious.Soon it will be the same for you,boy.BUT IT WILL BE MUCH WORSE!",he yelled laughing maniacally as he continusly hit Hanayama until he was cornered at the alleys dead end.

Hanayama was bleeding and breathless but instead of worrying about himself,he was anxious about you.He promised you that he would protect you,but there you were, unconscious on the ground.

There wasn't much time to think, Spec's attack's were coming.He blocked them as much as he could.It wasn't very easy,as he was using the Apnea rush, a brutal barrage of blows that doesn't allow any counterattack.

Eventually, Hanayama got the chance to throw a good punch directly at Spec's chin making him fall on the ground.

Spec was so confused on how Hanayama managed to even find an opening from his attack to throw him such a punch!,it was impossible!But he couldn't do something about it since the hit made his brain suffer from concussions.

Hanayama ran to your side and picked you up.You were still unconscious,he was afraid that as you fell on the ground you might have hit your head.There was no time to waste,he had to bring you to the hospital as soon as possible!

I have to say that Spec was lucky to escape.Hanayama owns him a good beating.It won't take long for them to meet each other again.Hanayama will take revenge for you,he won't let that slide!

Hanayama walked with you in his arms and he eventually got in a cab.

"Take me to the hospital.Quick".

"Yes sir!"

The poor driver had seen it all!He couldn't believe it,there was a man covered in blood,no clothes but a traditional underwear and a girl in his arms inside his cab!He had seen many weird people come into his cab  for a ride,such as drunk people for example.But he had never seen such a thing like this before!

(No one will believe me if I told them I experienced such a thing),the driver thought as he sped of to the hospital.

.

.

.

You slowly opened your eyes and got blinded by the bright lights above you.The first thing you heard was a heart monitors sounds.You looked at the window next to you and noticed that it was now morning.

(Was I unconscious the rest of the night yesterday?),you rose up from the hospital bed and stood on your feet.You realized you were wearing one of those hospital gowns instead of your clothes.

"Why am I wearing this?and why am I in the hospital anyway?, I'm feeling totally fine!The last thing I remember was that Spec knocked me out..)

(Wait!Hanayama!I have to find him to see if he is okay!),you run towards the door to find him.

"Miss,you can't get out,you have to rest", you heard a voice behind you as soon as you got out of your room.

You turned around to face a really handsome looking man above you.He had long orange hair and his face almost looked like a girls.

"No!I have to look for someone!I'm sure he is here!"

"There is nothing to worry about Miss,after all, the person you're talking about had his wounds treated.He is fine.As for you,you have to stay in your room to recover".

The man brought you back to your room and after you begged him to bring Hanayama,he eventually agreed.

After a while of waiting,you heard lots of mixed voices outside at the hallways,it sounded like they were almost arguing with each other but you couldn't tell.You were about to get out of bed to check what was going on when your hospital rooms door burst open.

"Y/N!!!HOW ARE YOU FEELING!!!",your companions rushed inside and all gathered around your hospital bed.

"I'm fine!,I'm fine!When did you guys get here?"

"Hanayama told us what happened last night and when he got informed that you woke up,he called us too", explained Retsu.

"Where is he?Is he okay?",you asked worried,and Hanayama pushed through the others revealing himself.He was holding a bouquet of red roses for you,he knelt down to your side and handed them to you.

"THAT IS SO SWEET! THANK YOU!!HOW ARE YOU FEELING?",you hugged him pushing his head on your chest.

"I'm fine.."(Actually he was more than fine now that he was literally between your boobs.)

"You better not be lying to me!You got a whole motorcycle thrown on your back!Wait..I FORGOT!We have to pay Chiharu back his motorcycle!,we promised him that we would take care of it and now it is completely destroyed!"

"Wait!,what if I hired him in our team?He seemed like a good guy!,what do you say Hanayama?"

"Sure..",he said while struggling to breathe a bit".(I know you know he enjoyed it..)

The rooms door opened again and a man you hadn't seen before entered your hospital room.

"Kureha how is everything going?-Hey!,what are you guys all doing here?"

(He knows them?Who is he?),you thought as you played with Hanayama's hair.

Baki->"Oh I didn't know you were here Kosho San!You see we gathered here to pay a visit to Y/n".

"Y/n?",he turned and looked at you.

"Oh I didn't see you there!It's nice to meet you,I'm Shinogi Kosho.I hope you have a quick recovery!"

"Thank you but I'm feeling totally fine!Hanayama did you bring me to the hospital?"

"Yeah,just in case",he said and you let him go.As he stood up,he covered his nose that was now bleeding.

"Well I'm totally fine!But I can't lie, I'm a bit tired.Can we go back to Shin Shin Kai please?"

Oliva->"Wait..I thought we would go see the person I was talking about at Arizona.."

"IT IS TODAY?!WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?!"

"I thought that now that you were being hospitalized you wouldn't be able to come with me!"

"Nonsense!,we are going to go right now!I'll just have to pack some stuff with me though.Before I go..,where are my clothes?I need to change from this!",you refered to the hospital gown you were wearing.

Kureha brought you your clothes and you changed to them,after you told everyone to face the other side of the room ofcourse.No peeps aloud!

"Before I leave,Baki could you do me a favor?"

"Anything!",he blushed as he thought you would ask about something he always wished you would ask in his fantasies.

"I really liked those guys back there!Are they siblings?"

"Yes why?",he asked hiding his disappointment.

"I want them in our team!Tell them the details please and inform me if they agree!"

"If you say so!",he laughed as he went back inside the hospital with the others.

Oliva gave you three hours to get your suitcases ready.Now you might be thinking three hours is too much,but it doesn't matter if it's one day or a 5 days journey, we ladies need many clothes and our precious stuff with us no matter what!Especially when it's a long trip!Just incase we need them..

So that's why he gave you extra time to prepare for the one day you would spend in America tomorrow.You got inside a cab and put your seatbelt on.

"To Shin Shin Kai please!"

"Is the man next to you going to the same place?",the driver asked before starting the car.

"Huh?What man?",you turned around to see who he was talking about.

"EHH??WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!"

"I just thought I'd help you with carrying your luggage",Yujiro smirked before getting himself confortable in the cab.

"Finee..I guess I'll need some help,so make yourself useful!",you said sliding all the way to the other side of the seat just to have some space for yourself, Yujiro had opened his legs so wide that both of them ended up at the front seats!

(I'm a little bit nervous to meet the guy Oliva is talking about..,I hope he is nice!I don't really know what to expect from a prisoner..I guess we will see...

(Now that I'm back in action,

(Nothing is stopping me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 50
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Ryosuke Takeuchi and Hikaru Miyoshi. Though we d...
29.6K 923 18
There were three things you were absolutely certain of: 1. You were head over heels in love with Bakugou Katsuki 2. He would rather jump off a skyscr...
6.3K 210 18
Two genius detectives were called to solve a murder case. What a coincidence to find out that they are familiar with each other - in fact, they once...
876 54 32
discontinued spring, 2020 - Nov 03, 2020 Bakugou Katsuki was sitting on the comfortable chair in the recording studio. In front of him was sitting K...