Even More Protective Colby

By JaiMcc

Part 3-You know the drill ;) More

Alone
My Little Cheerleader
Something To Protect
Always
The Deal
What Really Happened
Did What I Had To
Nothing Without You
Protect Your Heart
Sam and Colby vs. The World
A/N
Choose Yourself
A/N Please Read!!!
Lost Love
As Long As I'm Around
One True Friend
The Empath
Until The End
Until We Meet Again
Until We Meet Again (Alternate Ending)
A Price Paid
Forever Grateful
The Promise
Don't Leave Me
I'll Always Come Back
The Power Of Love
Let Me Love You
Unbreakable
Crazy In Love
Annoucement!
Part 1: No Matter What
Part 2: No Good Deed
Part 3: Everything I Have
MINE
Not This Time
Never Over
Carry On
Brotherly Bond
Riled Up
Stay Close
Best Part Of Me
The Beginning Of The End
Whatever It Takes
The Answer
You Don't Know Crazy
Paranoid?
For Love
The Countdown
The Choice
The Consequences
Lingering
Loud And Clear
Under Pressure
Face Your Phobia
At All Costs

Onward and Upward

315 18 4
By JaiMcc

Sam and Colby were on Day 2 of staying at the Conjuring House and already all signs were pointing to the basement. Ever since they had got there, they had resisted going down, wanting to wait for the perfect moment, but something was urging them down there. Sam and Colby were in the middle of investigating the house while Josh and Seth waited outside. Even then, something wanted them to go down there.

Sam and Colby raced down the stairs towards the rem pod that was out of control. Sam had shut off the camera and knelt down to reconfigure it when he saw Colby's head shoot up towards the basement. His eyes were red.

" Colby, what?" asked Sam. " What is it?"

" That thing down there just spoke to me," said Colby.

" What did it say?" asked Sam.

" Nothing good," said Colby. Colby's eyes were suddenly back to their normal blue. " Listen to me Sam, you can't go down there."

" Dude, we have to go down there for the video at one point," said Sam. " It's what we've been building up to."

" I'll go," said Colby. " I don't want you anywhere near there."

" Why not?" asked Sam.

" Just trust me on this, okay?" said Colby.

" Ok," said Sam.

Sam and Colby had tried to ignore everything and didn't tell Josh and Seth what had happened. After a while, Josh and Seth left and Sam and Colby were asleep. They had decided to sleep in the kitchen because that is where they felt the safest. Colby suddenly woke up with a massive headache. He looked beside him and saw Sam sound asleep. He decided to just step outside for a minute. He didn't know what time it was, he just needed some air.

Colby stepped out onto the property near the cars into the cold crisp air. They had been warned about intruders and trespassers in the area and hearing these noises late into the night was certainly not a great feeling. Colby walked a little further down the property when he heard something in the distance, curious to see what it was.

Sam's eyes shot open and he sat up on his bed, curiously looking around. He could've sworn he heard something. Sam panicked when he looked next to him and didn't see his best friend.

" Colby?" asked Sam.

" Sam?" responded Colby. " Sam, are you there? Help me!"

"Colby, dude where are you?" asked Sam.

" The basement," replied Colby. " Hurry Sam! Please hurry!"

Sam could hear the panic in Colby's voice and he bolted towards the door of the basement. It was wide open and Sam carefully but quickly made his way down the stairs. Sam frantically looked around the room, he didn't see Colby, and his heart dropped when he heard the door to the basement slam shut. An entity suddenly manifested in front of him, it looked like a black figure of sorts, almost like a shadow figure, but it had a massive grin and dead white eyes. It suddenly spoke to him.

" I'm sorry," laughed the entity. " This look is a little much. I can disguise myself as many things."

Suddenly, Sam looked at it in shock as it manifested into a spitting image of Colby. Sam was in disbelief.

" Would you prefer this appearance?" asked the entity, as it did a little spin. This thing even sounded like his best friend.

" You're not Colby," said Sam.

" I fooled you though, didn't I?" laughed the entity. " Most people know me as Beezlebub, Demon Prince, at your service." The entity did a slight bow.

" Where is he?" asked Sam, threateningly.

" Don't worry, he's nowhere near here," responded the entity. " All I wanted was you."

" What for?" asked Sam.

" You know, you're the talk of the town down in Hell, Sammy Boy," said the entity. " Everyone blames you for what happened that night in Vegas. Colby was gonna raise Hell on earth, we were gonna be free and then it didn't happen, because of you." Beezlbub started circling Sam like prey.

"Hell is in chaos; well, more chaos than usual thanks to the death of our savior," continued Beezlebub. " Ever since that moment, we've been out to get you, both of you. You see we know all about you Sam, and about Colby. If he won't get rid of his Dark Prince by himself, we can do it for him.He doesn't deserve the power anyway after what he did and now that our savior isn't here to keep order, there is nothing to stop us from hurting him."

" If you're gonna kill me, just do it already," said Sam, annoyed.

" Not yet," said Beezlebub. " I need to get Colby down here first. I want him to watch you bleed out, and then, when he no longer has his power. I'll tear him apart limb by fucking limb."

" I won't let you!" said Sam.

" Damn! I love this new protective side of you Sam," laughed Beezlebub. " No longer the damsel in distress. Always rushing headfirst into danger to protect your bestie. What changed?"

Sam stared Beezlebub down as the entity stopped circling and stood in front of him. It then laughed evilly.

" Oh, that's right," said Beezlebub with a smirk. " Something much, much scarier than me nearly took Colby away from you. I have to admit, it's inspiring how you stayed by his side through the whole process. A Dark Prince holds power over many things, but sickness isn't one of them."

" Shut up!" said Sam. He practically had tears in his eyes.

"Awww, touchy subject?" laughed Beezlebub." I can see right through you Sam. You may have put on a strong face for your fans but I could see how truly terrified you were of losing him."

" Stop it!" said Sam.

" You know, I was going to just lure you both down here, have you watch each other die, the same usual shit," said Beezlebub, " but now I think it would be so much more fun for you and Colby, if I made it come back."

Sam clenched his teeth in anger and darted towards Beezlebub and was immediately thrown through air and smashed into the wall. Sam groaned in pain.

Colby had been far off the property when the hairs on the back of his neck stood up. He felt a sharp pain in his back and on the lower part of his neck, almost as if he had been thrown against something. He rubbed it gently, wondering what caused it. He then immediately looked back towards the house in panic.

"Sam!" said Colby. He quickly ran back towards the house.

Sam steadied himself on the wall as he got up. Beezlebub came towards him and Sam rolled up his sleeve, revealing the demon possession tattoo on his arm. Beezlebub laughed.

" That damn angel," said Beezlebub. " No matter, if I can't possess you, I'll just hitch a ride out of here by attaching myself to you."

Beezlebub marched towards Sam but stopped and frowned. He frantically scurried away from Sam and looked at him evilly.

" What is that?" asked Beezlebub.

" What?" asked Sam.

" There's a shield around you that wasn't there before," said Beezlebub. " WHAT IS IT!?"

Beelzebubs eyes became a glossy black and he stared directly at Sam. He smirked evilly as his eyes turned back.

"Colby's soul," said Beezlebub. " Well, I'll be damned. The prince only has half a soul. My friends down in Hell are gonna love that little piece of information. He just got so much easier to kill. No matter, if I can't touch you with my powers, I'll settle for my bare hands instead."

Beelzebub flew towards Sam, wrapping his hands around Sam's neck, choking him out. Sam gasped for air and tried to pry the hands off of his neck. Suddenly, both of them whipped their heads towards the stairs as the door to the basement flew open with a slam, smacking against the wall upstairs. Colby raced down the stairs and quickly pried the demon prince off of Sam, throwing him across the room. Colby's eyes were red once again and he was fuming as he stood between them. Sam steadied himself on the wall as he stood up behind Colby.

" Colby," said Beezlebub. " We were just talking about you."

" Stay the hell away from him!!!" yelled Colby, not even fazed that he was practically staring back at his doppleganger.

" Do you feel that anger coursing through you?" asked Beezlebub. " I bet it's harder to control every day, having only half a soul and all. To think, you gave up part of your soul for some pathetic excuse of a human."

" Watch your fucking mouth!" said Colby.

" They're not very happy with you Colby," said Beezlebub. " Every demon down there wants your head, and they'll stop at nothing to get it. We know how to stop you, and we may not be able to kill you yet, but that doesn't mean we can't watch you suffer."

Beezlebub shifted his gaze back over to Sam. The demon had tried to lunge towards Sam and Colby, but it stopped almost as if it was being held back. A bright light suddenly lit up the room. Sam and Colby shielded their eyes and once the glow became dimmer, a girl was standing in front of them. She was young and Colby didn't recognize her.

" Abigail?" said Colby.

" That's not Abigail," said Sam.

The girl smiled at them. " Oh, my beautiful grandson. Look at you!" she said.

"Libby?" said Colby.

" Hello Colby," said Libby. " Frank can't stop talking about you. He's so proud. We both are."

" Grandma," said Sam. " You look, wow!"

" Age doesn't exist here, we can be whatever age we like," said Libby.

" I recognize her from the pictures," said Sam.

" It's so good to see you both," said Libby. " I do wish we had time to talk and for me to explain everything, but I can't hold him long. You both need to go. Now!"

" Thank you, I love you," said Sam. He reached his hand towards her ghost and she happily took it. Sam had tears rolling down his cheek when he felt her hand on his.

" I love you too," said Libby. "Now Go! Onward and Upward!"

" Always," said Sam. He reluctantly let go and then quickly made his way up the stairs. Colby began to follow.

" Colby?" said Libby. Colby suddenly stopped and looked back at her. " Keep him safe for me." She smiled at him with tears in her eyes.

Colby sent her a small smile and a nod and then quickly joined Sam upstairs, both of them slammed the door shut and locked it.

Both of them took a second to catch their breath, and they both locked eyes. Without another word, they hugged each other tightly. Sam told Colby about everything Beezlebub had said to him.

" Do you think any of it was true?" asked Sam. " I mean, there is a trickster, maybe they're just messing with us."

" Something tells me they're not," said Colby, " But we just need to deal with it, until we find another way."

" There doesn't seem to be another way," said Sam. " Even the demons don't think so."

" Either way, they won't touch you," said Colby. " That's a promise."

"Is it true what he said about your soul?" asked Sam.

" Of course not," Colby lied. " I'm good, I promise."

Sam smiled at him. "5 more days," he said.

" Don't remind me," said Colby. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 155 27
Bonjour/Bonsoir les beautés! Comment allez-vous ?Perso je vais bien et j'espère que vous allez bien aussi! C'est la toute première Fan fiction que je...
167K 8.1K 47
Et si, une Zoldyck venait à rejoindre la brigade fantôme et a attirer l'intention du fameux chef avec son attitude...assez hors du commun, qu'est-ce...
90K 8K 46
- 𝗟𝗡𝟰 ; Amaya et Lando « Dans les yeux de l'amour, tout est possible. » 24.03.24 - 17.05.2024 Cette histoire n'est pas une chronique. [Terminé...
384K 20.5K 192
J'ai eu besoin d'un 3eme tome,j'assume pas.