Parker Brothers

By KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... More

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Noah and Nova/First Day Of School

79 1 0
By KamyraJordan

Previously 

I'm in some abandoned warehouse. Tasha is on the other side. I slowly walk over to her. Once I'm close enough to her, she spins around fast and...........stabs me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present (September 8th, 2023)

Paxton

"What happens next?" A voice asked

"Well then.." I say, but I'm interrupted by my mom

"Alright, students, pull out the Russian sheet I handed out yesterday," Mom says, walking over to the board.

"Now, who can remind me what we did yesterday?" Mom asks 

Noah, the one whom I was currently talking to, raises his hand.

"Yes, Noah," Mom says, pointing at Noah.

"The history of Russia," He says confidently, making Mom nod. 

Right now, I am home from College, so I decided to visit Mom. 5 years ago, this exact day, I was learning this stuff. Mom's been a teacher now for years. She teaches Russian and Pre-algebra. She teaches 8th-12th Russian and 6th-7th Pre-algebra. When I'm home from College, I spend my entire day with Mom. Her advisory is her craziest class of the day but also the calmest.

Noah, whom I was with earlier, is in Mom's advisory, Russian, and Pre-algebra classes. His twin sister, Nova, is also in the same classes but at different times. Peter and I both visit Mom daily. When we do, we keep an extra close eye on Noah and Nova. Mom, Peter, and I have a suspicion they're being abused. We've been trying to gather evidence by getting to know them better. So it's going easy for Noah but harder for Nova. 

  When Peter and I visit Mom, we take a twin to all their classrooms. Not in a stalker way but in a way we can learn more about them. This is Mom's last class of the day. This usually means they don't do that much work like the other classes. This also means I can tell Noah more stories about my childhood. If we open up to Nova and Noah, they might be more comfortable sharing facts about them.

"So, I want you to watch the 5-minute video, History of Russia. Make sure to fill in the worksheet," Mom starts, walking back towards her desk.

"Once you're done, it's free time," Mom says, plopping down on her chair. 

I sat down with Noah, deciding to watch the video with him. He offered me a spare pair of headphones, but I declined. That's another thing about the twins. They never have any school supplies. Mom fixed the problem quickly by buying all the school supplies. In a short 5 minutes, Noah and I had finished the video. 

Noah put his headphones in his backpack while I put the other ones back where they came from. 

"So, do you want me to continue the story?" I ask him once I'm back over by him

"UHH, Yeah!!" He screams a little too loudly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past (September 6th, 2016) 5:15 A.M

I start screaming and crying in my sleep. In a few seconds, the door to my room is slammed open. A sleepy but nervous Tasha walked in with a grumpy Peter. I started crying even more when I saw both of them. I didn't want them to think I was a crybaby. I quickly wipe my tears with my hands and open my eyes. I look back at the door. Tasha is gone. I scan the room until I finally find her. She's slowly creeping closer to the bed, her movements slow and calm. I allow her to make it to the end of the bed. I look over at the door. Peter is still standing there. Tasha gets the message.

"Hey, Pete, it's a school morning. Why don't you go get ready?" Tasha suggests 

Peter walks out the door, leaving Tasha alone with me. She slowly crawls under the covers with me. I was trying hard not to cry, but I couldn't help it. Eventually, I gave in. I fell sideways in Mom's lap, crying so hard. 

"Momma," I say, choking on my crying.

"Shh. Baby. You're okay," Mom says, collecting me in her arms and rocking me back and forth. 

"Momma," I say again

"Shh. You're my brave boy," She says, kissing my head.

"Don't kill me," I whispered.

"Baby, you know I would never kill you," Mom says, wiping the rest of my tears.

"C'mon, be a brave boy today, and I'll let you sleep with me." She says

I agree, hopping out of bed and slowly getting ready. I hear the door shut l, indicating Mom left. I pick out some clothes to wear after the shower. A casual all Nike wear. After I'm ready, I pack all my supplies, drop my backpack by the front door, and head to Mom's room. I open the door to see her lying in bed. I walked over to her slowly. She lifts the covers, but I shake my head. She frowns a bit but doesn't say anything.

"I called you Mom," I say

Tasha pats the bed, but once again, I shake my head. She keeps patting the bed, making me have no choice but to accept the offer. I climb under the cover. Tasha brings her arm around my waist. I giggle a little. Tasha notices and starts moving both her hands to my ribs. She digs one hand in my ribs. I squeal and fall into Mom's lap. She lifts me by the underarms, tickling me a little. She places me in her lap, her legs covering my legs immediately. One of her hands takes my hands and places them up. 

"Now, Paxton, I'm gonna ask a question," She says, making me nod my head

"But, if you get it wrong, I get to tickle you," She smirks at seeing my nervous face. 

"Is it okay to call me Mom?" She asks, her hand resting on my ribs

I lick my lips a bit before answering.

"No......" I question

"Wrong," She says, immediately digging her hand into my rib

I squeal loudly, bucking against her. She keeps tickling there for a while before moving down to my hips. I gulp, even more nervous than before. 

"Can you call someone by their name and call them Mom?" She asks

I had to think for a while, but I finally answered

"No. It's gotta be one or the other,"  I say, regretting that answer immediately. 

"Wrong," She says, tickling really into my hips. 

I kept moving my body, but everywhere I moved, Mom's fingers followed. I was on the verge of tears, desperately trying to escape. Mom noticed because she stopped. She asked me another question.

"Is it okay to call me Mom?" She asks again

"Yes!! Yes!! It's okay," I scream, making Mom chuckle, letting go of my hands and untrapping my legs. 

"Come on. We gotta get to School," She says, checking her watch. I hop off the bed, running downstairs to put my shoes on. Mom is behind me, grabbing her purse. I give her a confused look, but she ushers me out.

Mom and  I walk out hand in hand. Peter's already in the front seat. We figured that out when we shouted his name 50 times, and he didn't respond. I buckle in, and so does Mom. Tasha pulls out of the driveway.

"Guys," She starts, startling Peter, who was trying to sleep.

"Sorry," She says, looking at Peter.

"Anyways, I forgot to mention, I work at this school," She says. I stare at her, confused.

"I'm the Russian/Pre-algebra teacher. I'm also the Coach of the Soccer team," Mom says, making me perk my ears at the soccer team.

"You like soccer, Pax," Tasha says after noticing my reaction. I nod my head.

"You should try out?" She suggests, making me nod my head again

"Well, looks like we're here," She says, trying to find a parking spot

"There's one right there," Peter mumbles, having just woken up again.

"I'll see you guys in Russian class and maybe Pre-algebra," She says, grabbing her purse and hurrying into the building.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The next part will only have Paxton's P.O.V.  The next part will have just Peter's. Italics means that it's the Present. Bold and Italics are the past. Proofread by Grammarly cuz we love Grammarly.

Past- 2016-2022

Present-2023-2029

Word Count: 1338

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 18
Unfortunatly Aunt May was killed, Peter ended up in an orphanage (age 12). Now 14, he was suprisingly adopted by two famous suerheros. He will devel...
7K 262 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)
55.1K 1.5K 31
After finding her twin brother dead, little Wanda Maximoff is so heartbroken she can barely even comprehend anything. She has no home and now her onl...
34.8K 607 24
Peter texts a wrong number, and what happens when it turns out to be Natasha Romanoff? What will every day look like? How will he get along with his...