Parker Brothers

By KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... More

Death of Aunt May
Getting Settled In
Cooper's Birthday
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

All Good Things Must Come To An End

84 1 0
By KamyraJordan

A couple of days later (time skip brought to you by Jordan Ramsey)

Natasha

Trying to get your 16-year-old and 13-year-old up on time so we could get to the airport was challenging. I had Paxton up and half-dressed, but Peter was still under the covers. I was trying everything I knew before. I remembered the one thing I used to do that always woke him up when he stayed at the compound. Tickling.

"Peter. Buddy. Wake up." I tell him, skittering up and down his sides, making him let out a tiny laugh before he sits up in bed.

"Come on. We gotta be at the airport in about 15 minutes, or we're losing our flight back home." I say, throwing an outfit at him. Peter quickly gets dressed while Paxton puts all the backpacks in the designated car.

I hop in the car. Paxton was in the car the moment I woke him, and a few minutes later, Peter was in the car. I pull out of the driveway and head towards the airport. We were there just in time. Another minute or so, the Barton's would've returned home without us.

On the airplane ride, I sat with Peter and Paxton, Lila sat with Cooper, and the rest sat together. The plane ride was way quicker getting back home than leaving home. After boarding the plane, Clint and his family took another plane to Iowa while I drove my group back home. Once we got to the house and unpacked, I saw Lena's car in the driveway. When she saw me, she drove off quickly.

I watched her car drive down the road, wondering what was wrong with her. And that's when I heard shouting and saw Paxton run out of the house with Peter, who was chasing him. I sighed to myself before running after them to see what the problem was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter

Ah!! The fresh smell of sweet, sweet home. The first thing I did when I got home was immediately unpack. I was in the last part of unpacking when Paxton came running in. I was annoyed since I was in the bathroom and couldn't see him.

"Hey Pete!?" He shouts from the bed.

"Yeah?" I shout back

"Let's say.....I accidentally broke one of your most prized possessions... by accident. What'd you do to me?" He questions

"I would kill you for touching it in the first place," I reply, walking out of the bathroom.

"Cool......Cool." He replies, running out of my room.

I sighed to myself, plopping down on my bed. I was only on there for 5 seconds until I realized something was wrong. The bed was plump and very uncomfortable. I lifted the covers, and I saw the broken web shooters.

"PAXTON!!!" I shouted, running out of the room and down the stairs. 

I searched the whole house before finding him in the kitchen, snacking on something. He's distracted by something on his phone eating food. All I need to do is wait till he stands up so I can tackle him to the ground. Five seconds later, he stands up, heading to the living room. I leap into action, tackling him to the ground. 

"Hey!! What gives!!" He yells, squirming away.

I drag him back by the feet, turn him over so he's on his back, and sit on his waist. Paxton didn't take that well and kept swinging his fists at me. I blocked most of them until he punched me in the nose. I look at him, shocked, and he takes that as his getaway. I immediately chased after him. I wasn't about to let him get away with punching me. 

He runs outside past Tasha towards the backyard, me hot on his heels, but also Tasha. I look back behind me, and she's not there anymore. All of a sudden, I hit something and fell. I looked up, and Paxton just stood there frozen. I stood beside Paxton, and that's when I saw Tasha looking at us with such a cold look.

"Car. Now." She says, marching towards the car

Paxton and I followed suit pretty quickly. I hop in the front, and he jumps in the back. Tasha pulls out of the driveway, driving down the road.

"We're going to the store." She said before I could even ask my question

"School shopping." She says, once again interrupting me.

"And after we're done, we're discussing chasing people around the house." She says, pulling into the Walmart parking lot.

"Now, Peter, you're going to have to go by yourself. Are you okay with that?" She questions, handing me a sheet of paper and walking towards the front doors.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," I reply, getting a cart and zooming down the aisles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha

"Alright, first thing first, you need a backpack," I tell Paxton, making him nod his head. 

"What's my budget?" He asks, rummaging through the backpacks

"40 or below," I reply

"How about this one?" He questions, holding up a Black Nike backpack.

"If that's what you want," I tell him, making him nod.

"You're in 8th grade, right?" I ask, checking my phone for the school supply list.

"Yeah. Why?" He questions

"I need to make sure I'm at the right grade level," I tell him, changing from 7th to 8th grade. 

"Alright, well, here's what we need," I told him, showing the list so he could see.

8th Grade

▢ One pkg of 5+ full-page binder tab dividers (with blank tabs)

▢ Three 1-subject spiral notebooks

▢ One composition notebook

▢ Three pocket folders

▢ Two 1-inch binders

▢ One pkg of loose-leaf paper

▢ Two packs of 4+ assorted color highlighters

▢ TI30XII calculator

"What do you wanna get first?" I question, looking at him. 

"Subject spiral notebooks and the composition notebook." He says, already walking in the direction of the notebooks. 

After the notebooks, we head over to get a calculator, and then we stop by some office supplies and get loose-leaf paper, a 1-inch binder, and binder tab dividers. Next, we head to get the folders and the highlighters. After getting all the supplies, we head off to search for Peter. It wasn't all that hard. 

We found him by the backpack section. He got everything else and was just looking at the different backpacks. After he picked out his backpack, it was a red Nike backpack. We headed over to the checkout. Peter put all the bags inside the car while Paxton and I waited by the car.

"Alright, guys, we need to discuss why we were chasing each other around the house," I tell them, driving out of the parking lot. 

"He broke my web shooter!!" Peter shouts first

"You tackled me to the ground!!" Paxton shouts back

"You punched me in the face!!" Peter shouts again

"Yeah, because you tackled me!!" Pax yells, throwing something at Peter

"You broke my web shooters!!" Pete shouts. Throwing the thing back at Paxton.

"It was an accident!!" Pax shouts

"ALRIGHT!! ENOUGH!!" I scream, getting both of their attention.

"So let me get this right," I say

"Pax, you broke Pete's web shooters on accident, Peter got mad and tackled you to the ground, you punched him in the face, and then Peter started chasing you?" I question, getting two head nods. 

"Alright, first of all, we don't use violence of any sort in this house," I say

"Second, we need to tell the person it was an accident so they don't tackle you to the ground," I say, pointing to Pax.

"And third of all, we will not tackle until we know it was on purpose," I say, pointing at Pete.

"When we get home. I want both of you in bed early tonight,"  I say, making them both instantly groan.

"Should've thought of the consequences. 10:00, both of you will be in bed fast asleep," I say, driving into the driveway.

"Now I'm going to sleep the second I get inside, so no more bickering," I say, unlocking the front door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paxton

"Wait, but, mo-, I mean Tasha, it's only like 8:00," I remind her

"Yep, too late for me." She replies, walking up the stairs.

"I'm also going to sleep," Peter says walking up the stairs

I sigh quietly, walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. I don't fall asleep until about 9:30. 

I'm shaken awake by Tasha. She has this stone-cold look, and she looks like the definition of an evil stepmother. I quickly sit in bed, but she pushes me back down, crawling into bed with me. I smiled but stopped when she sat up and sat back down on my waist. I'm a little confused, but I don't question it.

Maybe she's going to tickle me. I do like being tickled. 

But instead of tickling me, she does the exact opposite. She grabs a pillow from beside my head and starts........suffocating me.  

I scream into the pillow, but she can't hear. From my eyes, in the corner, I can see someone else in the room. I scream louder and gesture towards the position, but the person keeps watching. 

All of a sudden, all I see is darkness, and I think I've died. 

I didn't. Instead, I'm in some abandoned warehouse and Tasha's on the other side. I slowly walk over to her. Once I'm close enough to her, she spins around fast and...........stabs me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The next chapter will introduce Noah and Nova. Proofread by Grammly cuz we love Grammly.

Word Count: 1528

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.4K 12
Michaela Barton, adopted daughter of Clint Barton. Just like the rest of Clint's family, the Avengers know nothing of her or what she can do, but the...
3K 12 12
This My Black Widow AU where Yelena is 2 yrs older than Natasha and The only Avenger who knows about her Sister is Clint. Natasha escaped the Red roo...
7.1K 262 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)
21.3K 346 52
peter was adopted by tony stark and pepper potts two months ago, and now lives in their home. he finds out about a new kid at midtown school of scien...