Parker Brothers

By KamyraJordan

Peter has a brother. A secret brother that no one knows about, not even the Avengers. One day Aunt May unfort... More

Death of Aunt May
Cooper's Birthday
All Good Things Must Come To An End
Noah and Nova/First Day Of School
First Day Of School Part 2
A/N
First Day of School Part 3
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.1
Nathaniel's Birthday Pt.2
Hospitalized
Family Reunion Pt.1
Paxton's Day With Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.2
Meeting Grandparents/Family Reunion Pt.3
Caught?/Family Reunion Pt.4
Home Alone/Family Reunion Pt.5
Paxton's Birthday Pt.1
Paxton's Birthday Pt.2
Red Room Takeover
Immobilized
Home Sweet Home
Natasha's Birthday
Natasha's Birthday Pt.2
Christmas Day
New Home?
New Home Pt.2
New Year's Eve Troubles
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Always gone
Barney and Peter
Barney and Paxton
All Day, All Kids
Back to School Pt.1
Paxton's Secret
Kidnapped Pt.1
Kidnapped Pt.2
Break-In
Training and arguments
Grounded and training
Aunt Laura's secret
Paxton's Recovery Pt. 1
Paxton's Recovery Pt.2

Getting Settled In

147 2 2
By KamyraJordan

Previously,

You like the house?" She asks, getting out of the car

"Like it, I love it," I tell her, getting out of the car.

"Wait till you see the inside." She says, walking towards the front door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback: August 28th, 2016, 9:05 P.M.

Peter

As I had expected, the inside was better. The first thing you notice when you walk in is the closet. Across from the closet is the shoe rack. If you keep walking forward and take a right, you'll find yourself in the kitchen. The kitchen had an oven, a microwave, cabinets, tables and chairs, the regular stuff.

"Hey, why do you have so many chairs?" Paxton asks.

"Sometimes Clint's family comes over and has dinner, but most of the time, I go over to the house," She tells him.

"Where do they live?" I ask.

"In Iowa. Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Year's Eve. Is when I head over to their house." She says, moving on to the next room, the living room.

You take a right from the kitchen, then a left, and you are in the living room. There were two parts to the living room. There was a part with a TV and a Nintendo Switch, so I think it was the main living room. And then the 2nd part was like a library. There were eight bookshelves, two on each wall, three couches, and four bean bags. Along one of the walls was a big piece of construction paper.

"The rule sheet. These are the rules you must follow while living here." She informs us.

RULES

1. No staying up past 2 A.M.

2. Curfew is 11:00

3. HOMEWORK BEFORE ELECTRONICS

4. Eat three meals a day, even if it's just fruit

5. No detentions or skipping classes

6. Don't go to my office when I'm in a meeting

7. Ask to hang out with your friends

8. No fighting in the house

9. No name calling

10. NO SNEAKING BOYS OR GIRLS IN HERE

"That's all the rules?" I ask

"Yep, pretty much." She replies, heading downstairs into the basement.

"Now, down here in the basement, it's also a game room." She says, moving around the room and pointing at everything.

There were two couches, a TV in the front of the couches, and a Playstation with five controllers under the TV. We went back upstairs and up to the upstairs. The upstairs had four bedrooms.

The first bedroom on the left was labeled Guest Room Number 1, and then there was another door labeled Guest Room Number 2. Then, on the right side was another room labeled Natasha and another Room labeled Guest Room Number 3.

"Why do you have so many guest rooms," I asked.

"Sometimes Clint's kids spend the night here." She says, walking back down the stairs.

"And if you take a left before you walk past the stairs and outside, you will see my office." She informs us.

"I gotta go to my office, but you guys can do what you want. Unpack, play video games, eat. I don't care." Natasha says before walking away to her office.

"What're you gonna do, Pax?" I ask him.

"Go unpack." He says before running up the stairs.

I also decided to unpack since that was all there was to do. I was unpacking my clothes into the drawers until Paxton came, jumping onto my bed.

"Natasha wants to know if you wanna go shopping with us." He tells me

"Nah, I'm okay," I tell him.

He jumps off the bed and runs out of the room, leaving me alone. Only a few seconds later, Natasha came into my room.

"You sure you don't wanna come, Pete?" She asks, walking over to me.

I nod my head.

"Okay, well, here's Clint's number if you need anything. He'll be dropping by tonight with his family." She says, walking out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha

"Alright, Pax, we have about 30 minutes till the store closes. So, we can go crazy," I tell him.

"You sure, because Pete-." I poke him in the side, making him squeak.

"Okay, I'm going." He responds before running over to an aisle.

While Paxton was zooming down the aisles, I went to the cat food aisle. While looking for the right brand for Liho, I got a text from Peter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Text

"Why is there a cat here?"

"That's Liho, pet them, they're nice,"

"Yeah, no, thank you,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I found the right brand, I started heading down the aisles looking for Paxton. I finally found him in the ice cream aisle. I don't think he noticed me, so I walked closer to him.

I skittered one of my hands up his side, making him giggle and jump away.

"Jeez, Tasha, you scared me." He says.

"Wait, can I call you Tasha?" He asks, going back to looking at the Ice cream options.

"Yeah, and get Cookie dough and moose tracks," I say, transferring the cat food to Paxton's cart.

He puts the two in the cart, and we head to check out and then to the car. Once we get home, Pax takes half the bags while Peter takes the rest. I put the groceries away while Pax goes to the living room and Pete goes to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter

After helping with the groceries, I went upstairs to watch TV when I heard screams and a shout of stop. I ran downstairs to see Natasha tickling Paxton.

"I'm sohohohorry." He giggles, kicking his legs.

"Get his hips or between his ribs," I tell Natasha.

"Oh, are those spots bad for you?" She asks, smirking down at Pax.

"No, they're not." He says quickly, shaking his head.

She shakes her hand between his 2nd and 3rd rib, and he laughs even harder.

"Peheheheter yohohohou jeheheherk." He screams.

She then moves her hands to squeeze Paxton's hips, making him go crazy.

"Plehehehease!! Stohohop! Mehehercy!" He screams with every word.

She does stop as it does look like Paxton's running out of breath. She pats the spot by her, and I quickly sit beside her.

"So, what are we watching?" I ask, turning to look at the TV.

"Well, Paxton wants to watch Stranger Things since he's in there." She says, clicking on Strangers Things.

I watched the first three episodes before I passed out. Paxton only made it two episodes, but Natasha made it through 4 or 5. When I woke up, Natasha had Paxton in her arms while also shaking me awake.

"Hey, it's bedtime." She says, walking up the stairs with Paxton on her hips.

By the time I got upstairs, Natasha was closing Paxton's door. She came over to me, gave me a quick hug, kiss, and goodbye, and then walked towards her room.

"Goodnight," I whisper back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha

As I was heading to bed, I got a call from Laura, which was strange since she always texts me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Nat, Coop wanted to talk to you before I put him to bed. Sorry." She says.

"It's okay, put him on," I reply.

"Hey, Auntie Nat." He says.

"Cooper Scooper, what's up?" I ask.

"You're coming to my birthday next week, right?" He asks.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world," I respond, getting into bed.

"We're going to Disney World. And we're leaving tomorrow." He Informs me.

"Mom and Dad want to know if you want to come with Peter and Paxton?" He asks.

"Yeah, well, goodnight," I tell him.

"Well, goodnight, Auntie Nat." He says.

"Night, Cooper Scooper," I tell him, hanging up, plugging my phone in, and heading to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paxton

Nightmares. The one thing I was scared of having while I was here. And tonight was my lucky night since I had a nightmare. My nightmares usually wake up everyone, but I don't think I woke up screaming this time. That's good. I walked out in the hallway, but the problem was I went to Tasha's room. Peter's probably talking to his girlfriend M.J. So, Tasha's the next best option.

I walk into her room and over to her bed. I very quietly, or I thought quietly, cuddle up to her. She moves her arms, pulling me closer to her.

"Why're you up?" She asks, her voice hoarse, me having woken her up.

"Sorry for waking you up," I tell her, trying to dodge the question.

"It's fine. Stop dodging the question." She tells me

"I had a nightmare," I tell her.

"Was it about me?" She asks.

I look at her and nod my head, burying my face in her chest, not that she minded.

"Did something terrible happen in the nightmare?" She asks, and I nod my head.

"Did I die?" She asks.

"No, you abandoned Pete and me in the streets like garbage," I tell her, finally removing my head from her chest.

"Well, I'll show you every day. That I love, appreciate, and want you here." She tells me, shaking my ribs.

I let out a surprised squeal before I tried to squirm away, not that I could since she had me trapped.

"Tahahahasha. Stohohop. I cahahahan't breahahath." I tell her, but she does stop and holds me close while I fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The next couple of parts will be about Disney World. After that will be Back to school shopping along with back to school. Proofread by Grammly cuz we love Grammly.

Word Count: 1470

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.2K 19
Peter Parker, now newly orphaned yet again after Aunt May passes away, is left with no one. After he gets left in one-too-many abusive foster homes...
112K 2.6K 18
Unfortunatly Aunt May was killed, Peter ended up in an orphanage (age 12). Now 14, he was suprisingly adopted by two famous suerheros. He will devel...
55.1K 1.5K 31
After finding her twin brother dead, little Wanda Maximoff is so heartbroken she can barely even comprehend anything. She has no home and now her onl...
21.3K 346 52
peter was adopted by tony stark and pepper potts two months ago, and now lives in their home. he finds out about a new kid at midtown school of scien...