A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

5.03

555 32 2
By Maria555556

The Straw Hats ripped the Vivre Card so that each of them, except for Sable since the snkae was going to be with Chopper the whole time, could have a piece. They said goodbye to Rayleigh before everyone waved goodbye to Hachi, Camie, Pappagu, and Shakky.

"Come on darlin'. Let's go buy some groceries" Ana told Sanji as she saw Zoro was going to take care of the drinks.

While they were all making their way to the town, they saw the Warlord that Anamaria recalled had the Kitty Bomb land in front of them (Kuma).

"Back fer more?" Ana and Zoro raised their hands to their swords as they stared at the large man.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked the man, Anamaria remembering that he had been unconscious when the Warlord had attacked back in Thriller Bark.

"Come on cap, step back" Ana growled.

"He's one of the Shichibukai" Nami said as she readied her clima-tact.

"But, how do you guys know him?" Luffy asked them, turning around just as the man pointed the palm of his hand at the young captain.

"Careful! That attack is a ball of energy!" Sanji shouted at Luffy as the cannon charged up and released the energy it had been creating making Anamaria grab the closest people to her and pull them out of the way.

"That wasn't a ball of energy that was..." Chopper and Luffy chorused before their eyes turned to stars "...that was a blast!"

"Stop admiring it idiots!" Usopp shouted at them while the others kept their eyes on the Warlord as he raised his palm again.

"Why are you doing this Kuma?" Robin asked the man while the others told Luffy of how they had met the Shichibukai as Franky stepped forward, separating his hands and showing off what he was holding in between them.

"This is...for everything you've done to us! COUP DE VENT!!" the cyborg shouted, creating a gust of air from his new weapon so strong that the warlord was pushed back.

"Is that enough?" Nami asked.

"I don't think so" Anamaria muttered as she unsheathed Fang as the man stood up from the hole he had created in one of the large trees after slamming against it. She had tried to drain him from the water in his body, or even make him freeze, at the very beginning but she was somehow unable to do so.

"GIA SEKANDO!!" they watched Luffy's skin become pink and steaming making Anamaria wonder if she would be able to cook something on his skin "I see you're strong, so I won't hold back!" the StrawHat pirate shouted as he jumped at the Warlord.

Anamaria flinched and pulled her captain back when she saw Kuma open his mouth and as soon as Luffy was out of his way, the large man let out another beam of energy from his mouth, missing Luffy by inches. Ana yelped when the man now targeted her as well and Luffy jumped away from her while still steaming.

"Hey! Was he able to do that before?!" Anamaria asked the others as she turned her head a bit to the side.

She got no response as Franky, Brook and Usopp ran to hide behind the buildings in the town while Anamaria, Zoro, Luffy and Sanji ran at the man, dodging all his new beams of energy.

"SANTORYUU..." "GOMU GOMU NO...!" "DIABLE...!!" "..." all four of the attacked the man, Anamaria pushing the water molecules in her arm faster, increasing her muscle density to put more weight behind her blow as Fang coated itself with acid "...NANA JU NI POUND!!" "...JET" "...MOUTON!!" "...!!"

They all slammed into the man's chest, sending him back into a wall as the three fell back to the ground.

"Do ya gotta shout the moves yer about ta do?" Ana asked the three males while massaging her shoulder, she really needed to stretch before fighting.

"Shut up!" Zoro growled at the woman.

"Don't talk to Ana-chwan like that you damn marimo!" Sanji snapped back at the swordsman.

"Not the time guys!" Nami shouted from where she, Chopper, Sable and Robin were standing safely as they saw Kuma stand back up.

Ф

After a while they were all gasping after having tried to hurt the large man, but everyone's eyes widened when they saw what was in front of them. On the man's shoulder, the acid from one of Ana's sword attacks, had eaten away at the man's shirt to reveal metal parts instead of tanned skin.

"What is he?" Anamaria muttered to herself until she saw Zoro walking past them with Luffy and Sanji running behind him.

"You idiot!" "Get back here Zoro!" sighing, Anamaria began to run after them as well as the green haired swordsman walked in front of Kuma while the large man charged up another blow with his mouth.

"Choper don't ya dare...!" Ana's shouts went unheard as the reindeer jumped at the Shichibukai turning into his Arm Point.

"ROSEO METEL!!" the doctor shouted as he punched Kuma in the chest repeatedly with barely any result as the large man grabbed him and aimed at the doctor, trying to shoot him until a large snake wrapped herself around the Shichibukai's torso and slithered quickly down the man's arm, avoiding the palm of his hand as she grabbed onto Chopper and pulled him away while Franky ran up.

"STRONG HAMMER! FRANKY BOXING!" the cyborg continued to attack while Sable and Chopper got away.

Brook also went to attack after Franky was pushed away and caught by Robin from on top after running up a tree.

"SWALLOW DOND EN AVANT!" the skeleton shouted as he stabbed the sword into Kuma's shoulder, surprised when it didn't go through and he got shot off.

Anamaria tensed up when she saw the man suddenly pinpoint Nami who was trying to run into cover and she shared a look with Robin. The archaeologist surrounded Kuma with hundreds of arms, creating a fist and hitting the man on the top of his head while Anamaria threw a burst of water into his mouth before it closed, making smoke come out of his mouth when his shot overcharged from the mix of the beam and the salt water.

"Great, the beam blew up inside his mouth and he self-destructed!!" Usopp shouted. As the large body fell to its knees, Nami created a cloud in front of Kuma's chest.

"Sorry for interrupting but, there's a storm coming at you" the navigator smiled before swinging her clima-tact "THUNDER LANCE-TEMPO!!"

All of a sudden, Kuma started shooting at random places making Anamaria pull Usopp and Robin to hide. Then the tattooed woman ran out and as soon as Kuma pointed his head at her, Anamaria threw as much water as she could at his feet, freezing him to the ground and spiking into his legs while Luffy aimed at Kuma from above, enlarging his fist as he slammed the 'man' into the ground elevating dust at the hit.

Everyone was sitting on the floor, gasping for breath, and looking terribly worn out. Their captain had shrunk to his miniature size and Anamaria had sat down besides him as she sheathed Fang back.

"Ana-chwaaaaan!" Sanji ran up to the woman and took her face in his hands to tilt her face upwards and checked over to see if she was hurt or anything "You were amazing and so beautiful! But are you hurt?"

"N-not at all darlin'" Anamaria stuttered out as she turned her head to the side to try and hide the blush that raised to her cheeks at how close the man was. Back home she had never had a man be so attentive of her and now that she was starting to care about the blond cook, she flustered even easier "But what was that? That wasn't human, right?"

"It's a cyborg who looks just like Bartholomew Kuma. The most natural possibility is that he was a twin brother or a super look-alike who was modified" Franky explained.

"I fell like he's about to get to his feet at any moment" Nami panted out.

"The best thing we can do now is get rid of as many as we can" Robin said as she stood up "More might come for us now"

"Let's rest up a bit. I didn't think we'd have to fight for our lives so soon" Luffy said as he blew up to his original form once more "Ana! Help me please" he pouted.

The woman sighed and approached her captain as he held his arms out to her, coating her hands in water from her bottle and running it over Luffy's scratches and bruises until all that was left was the dirt since she also wanted to reserve enough water for the other ones.

"You idiots got some nerve!" a voice called down from the trees making them all look up to see the figures on the branches.

"Hoisa!" the voice called before leaping off of the branch with another person and they came crashing down onto the ground "Oy, you're a disgrace, PX-4. It costs as much as an entire warship to build one Pacifista like you. Damn it! How do I inform doctor Punk of this! "

It was another Kuma-looking cyborg and it was standing next to the speaker, who was a stocky man with short black hair and wore a red bib that was secured around his waist with a thick red and white rope. He carried a battle axe that was bigger than his own body.

"The Warlord of the Sea is here!" Chopper shrieked in fear as he ran behind Anamaria making her let go of her water.

"Is it the real one or the cyborg?!" Usopp yelled.

"No" Ana told them shortly after she had tried to do the same thing she had tried with the first one.

"Ohoo you seem to have a very unique talent" Sentoumaru said.

"We don't have enough strength left to fight them" he warned everyone under his breath.

"And who the hell are you Battle Axe!?" Franky shouted out.

"How dare you call people by their weapons' names" Battle Axe stated "It's no use asking me questions. I ain't gotta tell you nothing. I got the toughest defence in the world and the most tight-lipped"

"You can at least tell us your name!" Usopp shouted exasperatedly.

"I have no reason to answer anything" Battle Axe insisted "I already told you "I'm Sentomaru, the most tight-lipped guy in the world!" Anamaria nearly slapped her hand to her forehead at the pure stupidity of the comment.

"So you're Sentomaru" Usopp said as he folded his arms and nodded with satisfaction. The man's eyes widened but then it returned to being a scowl.

"Just so you know, I voluntarily told you that. I wasn't answering your question" he turned to the cyborg behind him "Let's begin, PX-1!" Sentomaru ordered and the cyborg behind him began to power up.

The cyborg behind him blew up forcing them to back away from them.

"It looks like, we need to get away from here" Luffy ordered to his nakama "But not all together. We'll split into groups!" he looked over at Sanji and Zoro "The three of us should split up"

"You gonna be okay?" Sanji nodded and then looked over at the swordsman.

"Shut up, I'll be fine!" Zoro snarled back.

"Ana!" Nami called out for the pirate woman who was making sure that Sable knew to stay close to Chopper.

"Im coming!" the woman shouted after giving both of them a kiss on the forehead before running after Nami, Sanji following her happily.

"Yosh! I'm going with Ana-chwan and Nami-swan!" Sanji cried joyously as he ran after the two ladies "Ana-chwan! I will protect you even if it costs me my life!"

"Thank ya darlin'!" Anamaria shouted out as Franky followed them too.

"Hey! If you want to die so badly stay back and distract him!" Franky shouted at the blond.

"The offer was only for the ladies" Sanji gritted his teeth at the cyborg "So save your own ass, Panty-man"

"Guys! Meet on the Sunny in three days!" Luffy yelled loudly as he ran off in the other direction with Chopper and Robin.

"GET DOWN!" Ana cried out as she lowered her head and Nami's just as a beam of light shot out from behind and blew up in front of them.

"Shit! The bridge!!" Nami shouted as Sanji turned around.

"Shit! Here he comes" Sanji shouted as the cyborg appeared before their eyes.

The cyborg began to power up again and started to lift his hand towards them. Ana ran up at the cyborg, hitting its head so that is pointed up and making the beam shot into the air, creating a burning ball of fire in the sky.

"ZORO!" Luffy's cry came from the other side of the trees.

Ana and the others looked over and gasped when they saw a man standing on top of Zoro's body with a light coming out from his foot.

"Oy...That man shoots beams too! This isn't good! Do something!" Franky gasped "At that distance, the beams'll kill him"

"USOOOOOP!" Lufyy shouted making the petrified sniper instantly point his slingshot at the man. Usopp and Brook, who was with Zoro, started to attack the man but their weapons went through the man.

Suddenly arms sprouted from the ground and started rolling the green haired swordsman away but a foot pushed Zoro back down to stop him from getting away.

"That's not going to work" they heard the man say "I'm made of light. I'm a Logia"

"ZORO!" Chopper and Luffy screamed.

As the man went to lower his leg down on Zoro, there was a sudden raise of dust when something pushed his leg to the sky making him completely miss Zoro. Once the smoke cleared, the StrawHats sighed in relief at the sight in front of them.

Anamaria was standing in front of the Admiral with the shocked man on his knees in front of her because somehow his Devil Fruit had stopped working and he was now once more in his physical form.

"What? Oh, I see, you're the woman from the New World aren't you?" the man asked as he slowly stood up, trying not to make the woman act out and attack him.

"New World?" Ana muttered under her breath as she hooked Zoro's arm around her shoulders.

"But you simply surprised me. That will not happen a second ti..." Rayleigh appeared out of nowhere and hit the man back with a kick of his making the Admiral snap his head up once he stopped sliding backward "You're getting involved in this,'Dark King' Rayleigh?"

"Don't be plucking these young sprouts! Their era is just about to begin" Rayleigh replied with his usual grin.

"OLD GUY!" Luffy shouted with relief.

Sanji breathed out in relief when he saw Ana was all right...and the marimo too.

"Are you defending these chicklings because they are pirates, even if you aren't what you once were, Rayleigh-san?" the light man asked the old pirate.

"I would be able to retire freely and peacefully" Rayleigh replied "if you people would kindly take down my wanted posters"

"Ana!" Luffy exclaimed making the woman's attention snap to him "Take Zoro and run! Everyone focus on escaping. As we are now, we can't beat these guys!"

"Whatever ya say cap" Ana shouted back as she heaved the swordsman onto her back.

"P...Put me down" Zoro gasped "I'm letting you get away"

"Na buddy" she said as she easily walked away from both of the men now facing each other, crossing eyes with the attacker and glaring at him as hard as she could and feeling satisfied when his eyes widened a bit "We're all getting' outta here"

Franky shoot at the cyborg that jumped in front of them and Ana slipped Zoro onto Sable, Robin creating some hands to hold the man, who mind you was still struggling to stand on his own, to the snake. They all started running and Anamaria looked back to see that one of the Kuma replicas following them, aiming his attacks at Sable and Usopp who were the ones that were holding onto Zoro.

Sanji kicked at the cyborg with his leg coming up into flames but as he was midair the cook clutched his leg as he rolled making Usopp turn to him.

"Keep going Sable!" the snake nodded her large head and ran off with Zoro still tied to her back while Anamaria ran in front of the two males while the Pacifista charged another hit.

"ANA DON'T!" Sanji shouted when he saw the woman stand in front of the two if them only getting a smile in return as the explosion went off.

They opened their eyes to see that they were fine as a massive wall of water stood in between them and the cyborg, the plants around Anamaria and one of the huge trees now turning brown as Anamaria drew the water from all of them to create the wall.

"I told ya" she smirked back at them before ordering the water wall to slide towards the cyborg and into it, causing a sight to behold as the cyborg blew up the more it got filled up and finally exploded into pieces "I could take care o' it"

Another Kuma replica suddenly stood behind them making Ana grumble until she saw Usopp, Sanji, Zoro, and Brook all looked over in horror as the real Bartolomeo Kuma stood before them with his bible in hand and a stern look on his face.

"Stand down, PX-1" he ordered calmly at his replica without taking his eyes off of Ana who kept her glare on him as well.

Zoro struggled to get up to his feet and only managed to kneel. Kuma tore his gaze away from the woman and he studied the swordsman.

"So...you're still alive, Roronoa Zoro?" he asked calmly.

"Thanks...to your mercy..." Zoro growled.

"Oy, you guys. This is no time to talk. We should run!" Usopp shouted.

"If you wanted to go on a trip, where would you go?" he asked. Kuma took off his glove. Ana's eyes widened as he swiped his paw at Zoro and the swordsman vanished from their eyes from on top of Sable.

"Z-Z-Z-Zoro!" Usopp screamed.

"Zoro-san!" Brook shouted.

"Say something!" Usopp shrieked "Where did you send Zoro?!"

Kuma said nothing as he started to walk towards them. Ana heard the unmistakable sounds of another beam powering up from behind them and she turned to see that the PX-1 was charging up for another attack.

"Shit!" Anamaria shouted as she saw that. Without warning, Kuma appeared in front of them.

"Stay out of the way" he stated and swiped his paw. The PX-1 vanished from sight.

"He just...erased his own ally?" Sanji gasped as Anamaria went over to his side and helped him to his feet, passing her hand over his injured leg to relieve him a little bit.

"You guys! Run! Think things over after you're safe! Just escape now!" Luffy shouted from the side.

Luffy was at a standstill with Sentomaru while Chopper had taken three rumble balls and was in his uncontrollable monster form having Robin desperately trying to get out of his way as he slammed his fists down. Franky and Nami were too far away for her to see them. God knows where Zoro was. Brook and Usopp were also in a frantic state at what had just happened with the warlord and Zoro and Sable while Anamaria was trying to concentrate a bit more in keeping Sanji straight up.

"So, this is the real Shichibukai" Sanji grunted as he held onto Anamaria's shoulder.

Brook stood in front of them as the real Kuma went to slash at them as well only for Brook to disappear as well.

"Dammit! What the hell is he playing at?!" Sanji shouted in annoyance at what was happening "I just lost two nakama in front of my own eyes!"

Blinded by fear and rage, and since he was a bit healed up already, he charged forward to the Warlord with his leg high up in the air. Kuma easily deflected Sanji's kick and sent him crashing to the side.

"Sanji!" Usopp and Brook screamed.

Anamaria saw the man's movements but with everything happening she reacted to slowly, also getting sent away.

Ж

Luffy stared in shock and fear as his nakamas were all disappearing around him and just as the last light of the day began to lower, he himself was sent away.

End of the Sabaody Arc.

PS: for those worried about Sable's size change I was thinking Ana finds one of those bottles that turn things smaller and she makes some sort of collar for Sable that when the snake touches the water she regrows and if not it depends on how much glass touches her. Please tell me what you think of that

The next part of the story might take me a bit longer to write since I had to rewrite most of the chapters and pass them all from one book to the other.

Please wait a bit🙏😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 751 63
"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly...
8K 234 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
160K 6.8K 71
Who knew that Marine Admiral Sakazuki had a daughter. Yet this daughter was unknown to the world. A girl who had tried to gain her father's admirat...