A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

Per Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... Més

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

5.01

396 23 2
Per Maria555556

"Tch" Zoro scoffed making the cook stare at him with a glare.

"What are you going on about Marimo?!"

"Not the time" Ana muttered angrily as she had gotten riled up.

"Oh nothing, just the fact that..." Zoro was cut off when Ana slapped both their heads.

"First get the mermaid back! Then ya can fight!" she said angrily, bringing them back to what they were doing.

"Right!"

"ANA!" the woman looked at Luffy who ran and jumped off of the ship right above where the men were holding onto Camie and Pappagu.

With fast reactions she threw her hands up and the water under the men froze a bit making them unable to hold onto the mermaid tighter as Luffy wrapped his arms around her and the starfish, bringing them up with him and landing on the shore.

"StrawHat be careful! This is a trap!" the black painted fishman shouted.

A group of men on Flying Fish jumped out of the water just as Luffy jumped onto one of the things.

"Luffy's on one of those things!" Chopper cried out as they saw the Flying Fish group fly in circles as they tried to shake off the StrawHat captain.

"Look out! Bombs!" the men above them let their bombs drop down on the Thousand Sunny and as Robin and Anamaria prepared themselves to deflect them, Sanji jumped onto the railing on the deck and raised himself on one hand, spinning his legs and kicking all the bombs into the water around them.

"Ana-chwan! Are you all okay?!" Sanji shouted with heart eyes.

"Fine" the woman mumbled back, she saw the Flying Fish dive under water along with Luffy and Brook and Chopper jumped into the water behind him to try and save their captain, completely forgetting that they too couldn't swim at all "Ya idiots! Sable!"

If anyone finds the gif for this moment please tell me because I was not able to find it 🥲

The snake immediately understood and together they dived under water, the snake hooking her lower jaw on Chopper and Brook's clothes and Ana swimming over to her sinking captain, having the water bring them all back onto the Thousand Sunny deck.

"What are ya three, slow!?" Ana shouted at the Devil Fruit users as she brought the water out of their lungs, making Luffy and Chopper cry, asking for her forgiveness on their knees.

"We don't have time for this!" Nami shouted as Camie and Pappagu were waving their arms at them, asking for help as the Marko crew walked through the water over to them.

"Zoro, hurry it up!" Anamaria shouted as the swordsman ran past her and jumped, slicing through the bars of the cage that the fishman was trapped in.

"Don't tell me how to do things!" the man snapped back.

"Don't talk to the lady like that!" Sanji shouted right back.

Anamaria was calmly walking over to the edge of the ship and boredly made her finger go in circles, the Flying Fish that remained under the water spinning from the streams she was calling for until she heard a sudden crash within the hideout, where Zoro and Brook were protecting Camie, Pappagu, and Hachi.

"Look out! Look out! It's coming our way!" Luffy shouted as he emerged from the dust cloud.

"What is?" Zoro asked.

"A dude in an iron mask and a cow" Luffy answered.

"What?!" Anamaria jumped down from their ship and over to where Zoro and Luffy were when suddenly the house in front of Luffy collapsed and a large man sitting on top of an even larger bull came charging through. The bull had the same handles as the ones strapped onto the Flying Fish and the man wore heavy shoulder plates, carrying a big harpoon gun in each hand.

"Flying Fish Riders" the man growled through his iron mask "How dare you let them swat you down one after the next? You aren't mosquitos or flies!"

"Did...he just flatten his own home?" Usopp asked incredulously.

"I will no longer need this hideout" Duvall answered "Not after I kill the Straw Hats. This is a glorious day" he continued "I have burned, burned, to kill that man so badly that he has appeared in my dreams! And now he is here, right before my eyes. It's wonderful. There really is a god, isn't there?"

"Hey...Why do I get the feeling he's ranting in our general direction?" Usopp asked.

"Even if I die because of it, I swear that today you will die here by my own hands" Duvall seethed "...Pirate scum, 'Black Leg' Sanji!"

"What did ya do Sanji?" Ana asked the man, same as all the others.

"Does it date back to your restaurant days? Think back!" Nami suggested.

"Jeez, I was always doing things to tick people off" Sanji scratched the back of his head as he thought hard.

"Don't play dumb!" Duvall cried. He cocked one of his harpoon guns and started to unload his entire barrel at them "This happened just recently!"

"Look out!" Usopp shouted "Get down!"

Anamaria sighed and brought out Fang, making the harpoons coming at her and Nami while the other harpoons came flying towards the rest of the Straw Hats. Sanji kicked away the harpoons coming towards him and Chopper while Sable pulled them both away with her tail, while Franky and Robin dodged out of the way.

"That jerk" Sanji snarled "I just can't remember him. Who the heck are you?'

Duvall reloaded his harpoon and fired another round aiming it at Ana this time.

"Ahhhhh!" Luffy suddenly screamed as he ran out and kicked Duvall hard in the head. His metal helmet came crashing down on the ground, revealing his face.

"Oh...my..." Robin said softly.

"Oh, what a tragedy!" Franky immediately started to weep.

"I swore to myself that I would kill you..." Duval growled as he reached into his pocket. He slowly unfurled it to show Sanji's wanted poster "I took to the seas to find you but searching for you was a nightmare. After all, you don't resemble your wanted poster...It's pretty brilliant of you to do that so you would avoid detection. Marines and bounty hunters would walk right past you...but have you ever wondered what happened when they did find the person in this picture?"

"Pffft" "Pfft" Ana and Zoro held onto each other as they recognised the face as well, hitting each other's arms as they struggled not to laugh out loud.

"Ana-chwan! Don't laugh!" Sanji cried out "Shut up Marimo!"

The man held the poster right up to his face and sure enough, his face matched the drawing right down to the black soulless eyes to the cat paw shaped nose.

"Give me a break!" Sanji screamed with fire in his eyes.

"Did you ever think about the hell they put the person through?" Duvall cried angrily "THE HELL THAT YOU PUT ME THROUGH?! Curse you, 'Black Leg' Sanji! I will make you pay. Do you know how much hell you caused? It was terrifying when I suddenly had people after my life one day! Why? What have I done for Navy Headquarters to come after me? Why are famous bounty hunters coming after me? All because of your stupid, reckless drawing!"

Anamaria noticed that the cook had jumped off the ship as Sanji leapt out of the water and ran towards Duvall.

"This..." Sanji yelled as he kicked Duvall hard in the face "Is not our problem!"

"How could you say that?! Both of you are solely to blame for this mess!" blood came pouring out Duvall's nose. He hurriedly wiped it off and glared down at Sanji from his bull.

"Stuff it!" Sanji thundered "I'm already seriously pissed off about that wanted poster!"

"Aren't they spitting images of each other?," Hachi commented.

"Mirror images" Zoro said with a smirk.

"Yohohohohohoho!" Brook cackled as he fell onto his knees, dying with laughter.

"Brook!" Sanji seethed "I will deal with you later and shut up, you shitty marimo!" he pointed accusingly at Duvall "And you! If you don't want to resemble the wanted poster, you could've made some simple changes. You could've changed your hair or shaved!"

"Oh yeah..." Duvall said as he lowered his weapon "I never thought of that"

"What kind of idiot are you?!" Sanji shouted.

"Oi ya shouldn't insult yerself Sanji!" Ana said as she and Zoro once more burst into loud cackles, kneeling on the ground from the force.

"Don't let him get into your sympathetic heart. He's just an idiot!" Sanji shouted despite having clearly visible tears while biting his lip when he saw Ana laughing at the situation with the stupid marimo.

"I'm not an idiot!" Duvall snapped, "It's your fault that my life is in shambles but it's mostly yours, 'Black Leg' Sanji, for even existing! I'll chase you to the ends of hell. If you don't like it, kill me here and now!" Instantly, Sanji jumped onto the bull's head and grabbed Duvall by the throat.

"You bastard. Why the hell did Ana-chawn, Nami-san, and Robin-chan have to get dragged into your lame attempt on blaming me?!" the cook shouted at the man.

"That ship is the reason you made your name as a pirate so naturally I hate every one of the crew members" Duvall said as he forced Sanji back and whipped out his harpoon gun "All of you can go to hell!"

"Sanji!" Nami gasped as Sanji ducked out of the way.

"Form parties!" Duvall ordered to his crew.

Suddenly, a large group of Flying Fish Riders came shooting out from the sea and they circled the ship in the sky.

"Why are so many of you missing?" Duvall asked them only for the men to shake their heads, not really knowing that their partners were now frozen against the bottom of the dock "Doesn't matter, get them!"

"Prepare to get skewered, 'Black Leg' Sanji!" one of the men shouted as he threw a harpoon down at the cook.

Sanji jumped into the air and kicked the man hard in the face. Without warning, two Flying Fish Riders flanked his sides and pulled a net over him, dragging him towards the sea. Sanji pulled against the net only for him to realise that it was made of metal. The cook crashed into the water at breakneck speed along with the two Flying Fish Rider.

"Don't you worry" Camie cried from the docks "I'll go get him"

"Hold on lady!" Anamaria ran to the mermaid's side, pulled off her shirt and jumped into the water before her, hearing the other female follow her under water.

Camie looked as the human that had jumped into the water besides her swimming, or rather being pushed, alongside her at a matching speed as her, making her look at the human in shock before concentrating in getting the cook.

Ж

Without warning, another group of Flying Fish Riders came soaring out, pulling a giant ship's anchor beneath them. They flew towards the Thousand Sunny so that the giant anchor was positioned right above the centre of the ship.

"Good! Usopp! Go towards the bow!" Franky ordered as he sat in front of the steering wheel.

"Inside the bow?" Usopp asked as the man nodded.

"Emergency Retreat! Secret Weapon: Chicken Voyage!" Franky smirked and pulled a lever beside the wheel.

The mane of the Thousand Sunny started to spin like a fan and the ship shot backwards just as the anchor smashed into the sea in front of them.

"What?!" the Flying Fish Riders yelled, "It went backwards?!"

Usopp, who was downstairs, he aimed the cannon. He locked onto his target and the screen turned red. The cannon began to power up.

"Gaon Cannon...!" Franky shouted.

"Fire!" Usopp cried as he pulled the lever.

A large blast of light and highly condensed air pressure shot through the base. Everything either was blown to bits or left flying backwards.

"What'd you think of the Sunny's true power?" Franky laughed triumphantly.

Ж

Thanks to the speed at which the two women had swam down, Sanji was now held in the mermaid's arms against her chest while Ana helped by creating a bubble of oxygen around the man's head. The three of the resurfaced, Ana helping Camie lift Sanji's head over the water so he didn't swallow more water.

"Guys, we've got trouble! Sanji-chin is bleeding bad!" Camie shouted making Anamaria realise that it was true.

"What?!" Nami and Chopper rushed to the railing to get a better look.

"Did they beat him up?!" Chopper asked.

"I thought we saved him, but when I grabbed him..." Camie exclaimed tearfully as she held onto Sanji closer to her chest "...blood exploded from his nose"

"Exploded..." Usopp said.

"From his..." Nami continued.

"...Nose!?" Chopper finished.

"Leave 'im Camie, this is normal" Ana sighed in disappointment as she swam over to the ship, creating a platform of water which was a bit flimsy due to her still being tired while using her powers and helped the mermaid onto the ship with her.

"Forget it. If he dies, so be it" Usopp sighed.

"Why not? He seems happy enough" Nami added.

The navigator looked back at Ana but the woman simply passed them and moved to Sable, sliding onto the snake's head so that the snake could take her

"Everyone okay?" Ana asked in a bored voice as she spotted Hachi climbing out of a pile of debris with Pappagu in his hands.

"Ah" Zoro said as he sat down "Oi Ana, didn't you go save Curly Brows?"

"Ah, right, he's with his dear mermaid" Ana sneered.

"Oh..."

"Damn it..." they all turned to watch Duvall walk out from under a collapsed house. He was still on top of his bull "Can't believe that bastard managed to survive"

"We've cut your numbers big time, didn't we?" Luffy commented.

"Curse you! Let me tell you about my fearsome Motobalo! Leading up to today, many men have fallen from the wrath of his horns. People call him 'Heart-Crushing Horns'!" Duvall turned his anger on the rubber man.

"Yosh. I'll stop him" Luffy hit his fists together.

Duvall gritted his teeth and charged forward. "Go! Motobalo!"

"You don't stand a chance against me!" Luffy shouted as he pushed his hand out and stopped the bull in its tracks.

He glared into the bull's eyes and then the bull began to act rather odd. It started to sweat and back away from the rubber man nervously. It bucked and jumped out of the way, throwing Duvall off his back, and then he collapsed on his side.

"Did...Luffy-san scare the bull?" Brook guessed.

"Damn you StrawHat! I'll take care of you!" Duvall shouted.

"Bring it!" Luffy shouted.

"Wait Luffy!" Sanji had pulled himself out of the water and he calmly walked down the dock but Ana ignored him even when he looked at her.

"Sanji!" Luffy cheered "I'm glad you're alright"

"I'll finish things with this finger-pointing idiot...So leave it to me" Sanji said solemnly.

"'Black Leg'" Duvall seethed as he aimed his weapon at the cook "As long as you continue to live as a pirate, I will never get to see another peaceful day! I'm sick of getting blamed for things I've never done!"

"Shut up!" Sanji snapped "You shouldn't blame others for stuff you could control yourself. You shouldn't even have a face like that!" he kicked his leg up "Oiel! Nez! Joue! Bouche! Dents!" With each cry, he kicked a different part of Duvall's face "Menton! Parage...Shot!"

He unleashed an unfathomable amount of kicks to Duvall's face and sent the man skidding into a pile of debris on the other side of the dock and Anamaria cursed under her breath at how cool the man looked.

"Yosh...I believe we can go now" Sanji turned to Ana as he landed back on the ground and took a deep drag of his cigarette "Will you allow me to..."

He cut himself off as Ana helped Brook, Chopper and Luffy get on top of Sable so the Devil Fruit users didn't get wet and she walked on top of the surface of the water. The man wasn't sure why she was acting so cold towards him but he didn't like it.

They all went to the Thousand Sunny and left the Flying Fish Hideout. Ana was silent the whole way they headed off to get Hachi's takoyaki ship. She was still not talking when they anchored the Thousand Sunny so that Hachi could attach his takoyaki ship to the side.

Luckily Nami sighed when Ana's attitude took a positive change when she tasted the food.

"So, what does Nami think of it?" Hachi asked slowly.

The boys who were eating right at the table turned to look at the navigator who was sitting at Anamaria's side with Sable's head landed on her lap.

"This wont make me forgive you" the woman said making the fishman wave his hands.

Ana stood up to grab another batch of the 'takoyaki' from the table and felt Sanji's stare on her back as she took a plate from Camie who was widely smiling at her.

"Hey Ana-chi?" Camie asked the woman while Hachi acted happy when Nami said that the food was delicious "I wanted to ask this before but I feel something weird when I'm near you"

"Oh that's right" Hachi remarked as he turned to look at the tattooed woman "I felt it too"

"Does it have something to do with the fact that you can swim so well under water? Are you part mermaid?" Camie asked the woman in excitement.

"Ana-chwan...as...a...mermaid. Aaaa!" Chopper caught Sanji when the cook fell back due to the force of his nose bleed.

"Na, I was blessed" Ana said nonchalantly as she took a bite from another Takoyaki.

"Blessed?"

"By a goddess of the sea" she replied, happy when she saw the amazed expressions on the two people of the water "Want me ta tell you 'bout her?"

The two nodded fervently before she smiled and went on to explain, in a short way, how she had met Calypso while trying to keep secret the fact that she was from another place. While she was doing so, Duval, now with his new face and hair style came to them to thank them making Sanji snap at every comment making everyone laugh, even Anamaria despite the fact that she was still feeling a bit awkward around the cook.

Ф

"Ana, are you sure you're fine?" Nami asked the woman as she joined her in their room.

"What do ya mean?"

"About Sanji and..." Nami was cut off by the glare Anamaria threw at her.

"I'm fine Nami" the woman muttered "We should go outside, see what the others are planning to do now"

Nami left Anamaria alone in her room as the dark haired pirate waited for her to leave before scratching her arms, feeling the itch of the small scars there.

"They're all the same, all the same..." Ana kneeled herself on the ground, taking deep breaths as she tried to calm down before taking off her wet and slightly ripped clothes to change.

"Ana-chwaan! Your drink is...!" Sanji froze when he went through the door when he saw her bare back.

"CLOSE THAT DOOR!" Anamaria shouted. She didn't really have much shame about her body but that didn't mean she wanted everyone to see her. She still sweat dropped when the man closed the door in a flash. Behind him "BUT GET OUT!"

"I...yeag, I..." the man stuttered so hard that he chocked as he stumbled over to open the door again and fell on his face as he came out, the door closing with a slam behind him.

Sanji leaned his back against the door while having a petrified look on his face from what he had just seen. He walked back over to the others and Nami and Robin noticed that he even ignored Camie when the mermaid bumped into him.

Anamaria came out of their room with a sigh in a dark top and shorts while Sanji brought out some afternoon tea and snacks and they all relaxed on the lawn deck while figuring out their next steps. They still had no way to get to Fishman Island.

"Fishmen and mermaids can swim down to the Fishman Island easily" Hachi explained "But the water pressure would kill any humans who tried"

"Yeah...even our submarine couldn't handle it" Franky muttered "So how are we supposed to get to the ocean floor?"

"Okay, eyes on me!" Pappagu announced as he stood confidently on the railing "Looks like you don't know squat so let me explain it to you"

"Do you think with enough cola we could Coup de Burst over the Red Line? Maybe if we added some steam power behind it as well, we could..." Robin asked the cyborg.

"It's so high we don't know how far it reaches. Besides, the log pose already registered to the island so we have to go there or else we'll be lost" Franky shook his head.

"Huh?! C'mon, listen to me!" Pappagu complained from the sidelines. The group turned back to the starfish "Let's start over! First, there are actually two routes that lead to the New World but for outlaws like you guys, there's really only one"

"Why?" Luffy grunted as he rubbed his belly, filled with takoyaki.

"At the request of the World Government, one route cuts across the Holy Land of Marie Joies, which sits on top of the Red Line. Of course, pirates will never receive authorization to take that route"

"What' bout tha ship?" Ana asked as she took a sip from her alcoholic drink.

"You abandon it and purchase another one that resembles it on the other side" Pappagu stated.

"Abandon the ship?!" Franky cried out in horror.

"Yep" Pappagu said with a firm nod "It's expensive and the application takes time. However, I'm proposing another route that lets you take the ship"

"Uff" the man sighed out as he leaned back.

"The route that you take is called the Fishman Island via Ocean Floor Route" Camie interrupted, unintentionally taking the spotlight off of her mentor "The Red Line is a large barrier that stretches around the world but there's a hole at the bottom that you can go through. That's where Fishman Island is and you have to dive deep, deep down...about 10,000 meters to the ocean floor...But the Ocean Floor Route is dangerous. There's sea monsters and Sea Kings down there that eat entire ships, people and all!"

"Eeeeek!" Chopper and Usopp shrieked.

"I...don't...I don't want to go to Fishman Island anymore" Chopper said faintly as a sweat dropped down his forehead before turning to Anamaria "Ana-sama you'll protect us right?!"

"Why are you suddenly using honorifics with her?!" Nami and Sanji shouted at the doctor.

"Sure sure" she waved her hand at him.

"B-b-But this ship can't go underwater!" Franky sputtered.

"Oh, no worries there" Camie said with a grin.

"Huh?" the former resident of Water 7 asked.

"You'll get it coated at the island we're heading to now. Sabaody Archipelago" Camie explained.

Ф

With the guidance of the merfolk, and Pappagu, along with the navigational skills of Nami, the Straw Hats made it fairly quickly to Sabaody Archipelago. The air filled with bubbles as they drifted up from the ground and floated into the air in all different sizes.

The ground itself couldn't be considered as ground, either. The archipelago was made up of a cluster of mangrove trees, called the Hustle Muscle Mangroves, and it didn't interfere with Nami's log pose. The roots were constantly exposed at Sabaody Archipelago, which is what made up the ground.

"There are a total of 79 trees. Each of the trees is an island with its own town and facilities" Hachi explained "Each tree is numbered and a bridge connects each tree to the one next toit. Grove #44 is a civilian entrance since it's towards the front. Let's dock a bit further in"

They docked at Grove #41 and no one was surprised that Luffy was the first to jump off the ship, eager to explore the area.

"Listen, everyone make sure you don't forget that we are at Grove #41. You need to remember that number or else you'll get lost" Hachi said sternly.

A large bubble rose up in front of Luffy and the rubber man jumped on top of it.

"Oooh!" he marvelled as he used that bubble to jump onto a higher bubble "Look! It's not popping!'

"The Hustle Muscle Mangrove's roots are secreting a special type of natural resin" Pappagu explained.

"So these bubbles are a natural phenomenon" Robin stated as she looked around her while holding Anamaria's hand back from trying to pop the bubbles.

"Yes" Hachi said "And that's what we're going to coat your ship with. We'll go find a coating professional and have him cover your ship in resin. Simply put, that'll make it so your ship can go underwater"

"Seriously?" Franky asked in disbelief.

"Of course, you need to find a good craftsman otherwise the resin won't work and the water pressure will crush both the ship and the humans in it. I only know of one trustworthy craftsman, so I'm taking you to him" Hachi said.

"In exchange, though" Hachi continued and his voice got serious "You have to promise me one thing"

"What?" Luffy asked.

"When we go into town, there might be some World Nobles walking around" Hachi's expression darkened and he dropped his voice.

"World Nobles?" Luffy asked as he picked his nose.

"The residents of the Holy Land of Marie Joies" Robin explained.

"No matter what happens in town, promise me that you won't defy the World Nobles" Hachi pressed "Even if they kill someone right before your eyes...pretend you didn't see it happen"

"What?!" the Straw Hats gasped.

"HAH?!" Ana threw her head back as she thought that he was joking until she saw the look on his face "Yer fuckin' joking"

"You don't understand...If you harm a World Noble, a Navy Admiral will come for you with his entire army" Hachi gaped at her.

"Aokiji?!" Luffy gasped.

"Or Akainu...or even Kizaru" Pappagu added "They share the Creators' blood" Pappagu explained "That's also why they are also known as the Celestial Dragons"

"Creators?" Anamaria asked him.

"The twenty families that created the huge World Government organization 800 years ago. With each generation, they grow more reckless with power...but you must not defy them. No matter what it is that they do" Pappagu looked at her sternly.

"Someone should stay on the ship" Nami said, crossing her arms over her chest "We have so much treasure on that ship, we need someone to guard it" Nami finished.

"I should've known" a sweat drop fell down Usopp's face.

"Well, I need to reload the cola since we used up all our stock in our last battle...so I'll stay on the ship with the brat. Besides, it's our jobs to maintain the ship" Franky offered.

"I can help too" Usopp chimed in.

"Should someone get Greeny?" Anamaria said as she pointed behind her for them all to see that the green haired swordsman was already running away.

"Aaaaaa! Where are you going?!" Usopp and Sanji shouted at the man.

Ф

Anamaria was now walking besides the group that had decided to go with Hachi into town. Robin could see how tense the woman was and she was unsure as to why she was acting like that but every time Hachi mentioned the Celestial Dragons the other woman grit her teeth so hard that even the archaeologist could hear it.

Luckily, the tension dispelled a little when Luffy decided to play with one of the huge bubbles, pushing his head into it making Ana chuckle as he then went to do so with his arms and fully lifted himself into the bubble.

"Woah!" "The air isn't even escaping!"

"Then, how about, we use..." they had gone into one of the shops and the owner pulled out a sort of bike from his storage "...this!"

It was placed under the bubble Luffy was inside off and as the captain of the StrawHats pedalled he flew up and away with Chopper attempting to follow behind only for Ana to hols him back just in case he got lost.

"They're 500 berie per person" the man told them.

"There's no need to buy them" Hachi told them "You can just rent it"

"Old man, give us two more" Hachi demanded.

A little while later they had three bubbles in total, a large one for Hachi, Camie and Brook while Nami, Chopper and Anamaria went on the third one.

"...but once the bubbles are outside, they aren't strong enough to hold" Hachi explained.

"So that's why we can ride the bubbles inside the island, right?" Robin asked the fishman.

"Right" he nodded his head.

Ж

The Thousand Sunny was parked just under a thick mangrove root outside of Dock #41 and the root created a comfortable shade over the ship. Usopp, and Franky were in the middle of the deck, pouring bottle after bottle of cola into an opened barrel and throwing the bottles over their shoulders as soon as they were empty, while Sanji watched in a corner, pouting at how Ana had left with the others.

It had become somewhat of a competition between the two with the cook being the judge and the pile behind them was steadily growing. They had already filled up three of the barrels. Each had won one round and this was the deciding round.

"No one can out pour me!" Usopp declared " I remember this one time in my village, there was a big cola drought and..."

"Alright! This barrel is about to get full" Franky interrupted as he brought over the lid "Time to seal it and then we can count the bottles"

"Sanji?" Usopp called out to the man who didn't appear to be paying attention.

"Ah sorry" the cook snapped himself out of his thoughts as he finished yet another cigarette.

"Are you thinking of Camie-chan?" the cyborg asked him.

"No you idiot..." Usopp dodged Franky's fist "...he's clearly thinking of Ana-sama"

"Why do you call her -sama?" Franky and Sanji asked him, distracting them from the previous comments.

"She saved our butts so many times I don't remember, she's sometimes scarier than Nami and she's practically a god at this point" Usopp listed off "So I'll call her -sama until she tells me otherwise"

"Let's hope that she and the others are all right" Franky said.

"Yeah" Sanji muttered, popping open the packet of cigarettes to see the last three missing but a small note left inside.

'I owe you cigarettes

Ana '

Ж

"Slow down Ana!" Nami screamed as the woman, Luffy and Hachi raced across the 'forest' until they reached the town were a tall man was holding a villager woman from the neck.

"Who's that?" Luffy asked.

"He was probably a pirate that was captured and sold as a slave" Hachi told them all "His owner probably brought him here and the pirate tried to escape"

The collar the man was wearing began to ring and he panicked to take it off his neck. As he struggled to do so, there was a sudden explosion making the man appear from the dark smoke that rose and fall to the ground bleeding.

"We-we have to help him!" Brook shouted before Pappaya stopped them.

"Idiot! You promised not to get into this no matter the reason, right?" the starfish screamed at them.

"Robin! Help me!" Nami shouted as she tried to keep Anamaria from raising her arms. Both women even with their combined strength it was hard enough as was.

"StrawHat! Get out of the bubble!" Hachi shouted as he tried to comfort Camie.

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

Luffy did as the fishman asked and they all saw the people around them falling to the ground, kneeling as a pug faced dog with strangely long legs went up to the corpse and pissed on it, a weird bubble over its head.

They saw a group of more people come to them, the ones with the bubbles over their heads clearly were the Celestial Dragon while the men they dragged along on chains were prisoners.

"Oh no father" the woman said "Another broke down"

"Did you make sure to give him the tranquilizers every day?" the bearded man asked his daughter while, on the sides, Ana was struggling under the combined weight of Nami, Hachi and Chopper who were basically sitting on top of her so she would stay down.

"I did, yet it doesn't seem to work on idiots like these" the woman pouted before she started kicking the fallen pirate.

The StrawHat group watched as the people left and the three on top of Ana finally stepped off with a relieved sigh that they hadn't been spotted.

"Ana?" Chopper called to the woman but she shook her head, raising it so that her eyes were visible.

Her pupils had shrunk to half the size and her already pale blue from them was now so light that you could barely tell the whites from the iris. The doctor could feel her tremble as she rubbed up her arms harshly, her blunt nails digging so hard into her wrists that Chopper was starting to see the red marks she was leaving there and the faint marks on there that they had apparently never noticed.

"Come on, let's go" Robin said, grabbing the woman's forearm and pulling her along as they left the town.

If you guys want a backstory from Ana for a bit I'll write a short one that summarizes what happened to her in a few chapters. Look at me giving her trauma.

Sorry it took me so long I just had an exam today but I'll try to do more tomorrow and the rest of the week.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.7K 763 63
"I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly...
16.3K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
180 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...