A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

3.17

422 22 2
By Maria555556

"How dare you talk to your grandfather like that?!" Garp roared and he grabbed Luffy by the front of his shirt.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry!" Luffy thrashed against his hold.

"AHHHH! Luffy got caught by the Navy!" Chopper screamed.

They all tensed, waiting for the older man's next move when...

ZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Everyone's eyes bugged out as both the Admiral and Luffy fell asleep in their current positions.

"WHAT?! They fell asleep?!"

"So...? What're we supposed ta do now?" Ana asked the others, scratching the back of her head. Garp snapped awake.

"Oh no! I fell asleep" his eyes fell on the sleeping Luffy in his hands "Hm?!"

He glared at his grandson and he raised his fist.

"Wake up, Luffy! Is that how you behave when you're being scolded?! And that's not how you should speak to your grandpa in the first place!" Luffy bounced all around the room as Garp gave his grandson a hefty beating.

The older man kept hitting Luffy until his head was full of large bumps, some stacked over each other, and the StrawHat was complaining about them.

"Do you have any idea of what level that Akagami has?" Garp asked him grandson.

"Shanks and the rest? Are they okay?" Luffy asked the marine.

While the two males were talking, Robin and Anamaria went up to Nami in curiosity.

"What connexion does he have with Akagami?" the archaeologist asked Nami.

"Who is Akagami? And Shanks?" Ana asked over Robin.

"He's the man that gave Luffy his straw hat" Nami told them.

"Is he strong?" Ana asked again.

"Hah?! What kind of question is that? Who doesn't know about 'Red Haired' Shanks?!"

"OOoooo, that Akagami, ahahaha" Zoro shared a look with Ana as she felt a sweat drop down the side of her face.

And luckily what was happening with Luffy and the old man that he claimed was his grandfather. Anamaria and the rest of them stared at the now flying marines at the back of the group that had gathered to catch them.

"Oh? He's Luffy's nakama no?" the man wearing the hat behind Garp said as he saw who was creating that chaos "Pirate Hunter, Roronoa Zoro"

"You two, try to stop him" Garp ordered the two boys who nodded and went over to where Zoro was only for the swordsman and Luffy to take them down immediately.

"Ah shit, you didn't last nothing" Garp said despite the large smile on his face.

As the two strangers retreated Zoro growled at the marine before looking at Anamaria who had walked forward to see what was going on.

"Ana! Don't leave your things around!" Zoro raised Fang from his waist and threw it at her while keeping his swords against the strange blonde's neck.

Garp and the other marines watched as the strange sword flew through the air and then their eyes landed on the woman that caught it.

"Who are you?" Luffy asked the pink haired boy.

While Luffy and Zoro recognised the boy who was now introducing himself (seriously, Coby got DESTROYED by puberty to look like he did), Garp stared down at the raven haired woman who was comfortably standing besides him smoking a cigarette.

"Well then...Men!"

Garp's bark shook the men around to attention. He had been watching Zoro and Luffy fight from there and he had what appeared to be a proud smile on his face.

"Yes, sir!" the marines saluted back.

"Repair this wall behind me!" he demanded.

"WHAT?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROKE IT" his men protested.

"WHAT?!" Garp protested and then he relaxed "Fine. Okay"

Bogard jumped in his skin as a snake with a head nearly the size of an entire horse flicked its tongue at him and Garp who remained still as the animal did so.

SIZE DIFFERENCES

"What do ya think?" the older man heard the woman ask the snake as he took a hammer to help seal the hole up.

"Ana, come back inside" Nami hissed at the woman "Come on Sable"

Anamaria yawned and passed by the man while Luffy and Zoro spoke to the two who had attacked them. She leaned down and picked Chopper up in her arms and the reindeer let her cuddle into his warm fur as she ignored everyone else, until Garp mentioned Luffy's father.

"Come to think of it, Luffy...I heard that you saw your old man" Garp said nonchalantly as he pounded in a nail.

"Dad? What dad? I have a dad?" Luffy replied.

"Oh...then he didn't tell you who he was? I heard that he saw you off at Loguetown" Garp picked his nose and grinned.

"Luffy's old man was in that town?" Sanji asked.

"Wh-What's my dad like?" Luffy's eyes got bigger.

"I'm curious...about Luffy's father..." Nami muttered to herself.

"...Your father, is Monkey D. Dragon" Garp announced nonchalantly as he hammered the wall once more "the Revolutionary"

""WHATTTTTT?!" the Straw Hats and the marines exclaimed.

"Dragon?" the marines that had overheard that ran off with panicked screams despite Luffy himself not knowing who that was "Guys, why are you so surprised?"

"Idiot! Don't you know who Dragon is?!" Sanji exclaimed as his eyes widened at the shock of the news.

"Your dad is incredibly famous!" Nami exclaimed.

"Robin?" Luffy, and Anamaria who still had no idea who they were talking about, turned to the woman.

"How can I explain it...?" Robin wondered. She put her hand to her chin and tried to figure out the right words "Pirates wouldn't start a fight directly with the Government or Navy so there's another power trying to bring down the World Government. That's the revolutionary army...And Dragon is the man who leads it. The Government has deemed Dragon the world's most heinous criminal...but he's been considered a mysterious man whose background was completely unknown....and yet..."

Ana nodded her head as she understood what the woman meant with that.

"And yet?" Luffy repeated.

He followed Robin's gaze and he landed on his grandfather, who was still hammering away. Suddenly, Garp stopped and turned around with an embarrassed grin.

"Ah! I guess...I shouldn't have said anything, should I?' the man said as he scratched the back of his head.

"WHAT?!" everyone cried.

"Well, then...Forget what I just said" Garp laughed heartily.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" everyone's face turned to stone as they gawked at the old man.

"What is up with the cap's family?" Anamaria said as she leaned against Sable's head.

Ф

"This is my way of showing how much I love my grandson!" the StrawHats watched with sweat drops as Garp punched Luffy once more.

"Come on darlin' I need somethin' ta drink" Sanji happily walked away from the window frame and skipped his way over into the kitchen "See if e got rum please!" Anamaria shouted to the cook who was shifting through the fridge.

"Here you are Ana-chwan!" the man exclaimed as less than five minutes later he came back with the bottle of the liquor Ana had asked for. Asides from that he also was carrying a bowl of honeyed fried chicken that Chopper, Robin and Ana shared over their tea and rum.

"Luffy's got a rather wild grandfather" Robin said as Sanji stood behind Ana "But the part about Dragon surprised me even more. I don't think there's a normal person in that family"

"I, personally, love the cap's family" Ana chuckled as she passed her napkin across Chopper's chin to clean the drip of honey.

"Where is Luffy?" Chopper asked them after she was done.

"He's outside talking to Coby" Zoro pointed.

"Don't ya know him too? Why don't ya go with them?" Ana asked the man as she took a bit of the fried chicken.

"The one who saved Coby was Luffy"

"And Nami also went to listen in on the marines" Chopper added "Maybe she's shy"

Ana smiled at the doctor's innocence while patting his back softly.

"She went to the pool with Kokoro-san" Robin told them "The Galley-La employees are outside there"

"Excuse me a bit" Ana said as she got up from her chair.

"Where are you going Ana-chwan?" the cook asked her.

"For a swim, darlin'" she replied with a smile, patting his cheek gently to get him of fher back.

The company pool was located at the bottom of a hill with large stone walls encircling it for privacy. There was a wide stone staircase that led down to the large circular pool. Large water fountains poured from the sides of the wall and down into the pool. It had lounge chairs all around it and a stone platform at the center, like a stage.

Stone arches linked from the edges of the pool to the stone platform to create four walkways. Towards the north end of the pool was a large cooking station with a large metal grill, stone tables, and stone chairs.

When Anamaria got closer she saw that Nami had her hand over her ear and was listening intently to a transponder snail while writing her own notes on a paper on her lap.

Kairouseki (Sea Prison Stones)- release the same energy as the sea itself. Spread across bottom of ships to avoid Sea Kings. GOVERNMENT SECRET!

"'Ello there Nami" Ana said over the woman's shoulder, scaring her and making the navigator jump a foot high in her chair.

"Ana! What are you doing here?! Doesn't matter, stay quiet!" Nami hissed.

"Pirate lady is boring! This is boring!" Chimney whined as she and Gonbe thrashed in the pool.

"Ugh! I need to listen!" Nami shouted angrily "Shut up! Im trying to SPYYYY!"

"Is that something you should be shouting?" Kokoro chuckled.

"How 'bout some waves Chimney?" Anamaria asked the girl as she slid her top off to reveal her wine red bikini underneath.

"YEEES!" the girl and her rabbit cheered as the water surged in a small mountain from one side of the pool to the other constantly creating a wave that rose and fell making Chimney and Gonbe cheer for it.

After a while Nami abandoned the den den mushi and dove into the water,. As she swam under water she was more than shocked when she saw Kokoro's mermaid form swimming above her forcing her to come up right in front of Anamaria who was leaning against the side of the pool comfortably.

"I'm still not used to seeing Kokoro-san in that form" the woman chuckled as she smiled at Ana.

Anamaria smiled and waved over to Sable who had been sun-bathing the entire time as she tried to soak in the sun's warmth. With a smile, she dove under the water and laid on the floor of the pool, watching the bubbles she caused go up and break apart at the surface, giving her an idea. Wanting to experiment on it, she tried to push the water from around her head successfully until she had made a sort of bubble barrier around her head and allowing her to breath normally under water.

Nami dived under water and saw that Ana was breathing under the water with the bubble around her head. Ana waved over to the navigator who swam down to her and let the other woman pull her hands around her head.

"Wow" Nami's voice was a bit modified like some sort of muffled echo but she could talk and breath under water "This is amazing Ana!"

"I know right?!" she replied.

The two women stayed under water for a few more minutes until the familiar shadows of the men from their crew appeared at the edge of the pool encouraging both women to resurface.

"YESSS! Ana-chwan is in her bikini. There she is!" both women looked up and watched as Sanji twirled down towards them with trays of food and beverages balanced perfectly on his arms and head. Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats had followed behind him and they were the ones the two women had seen before coming up.

"Honestly, I am completely amazed with 'is balance" Ana and Nami chuckled together.

"Sanji-kun! Some orange juice, please!" Nami ordered.

"And for you Ana-chwan?!" the cook didn't take his eyes away from the woman in the darker bikini making the navigator smile at that.

"Can ya get me some'more rum darlin'?" she told him "Or beer if there's no more rum"

"One orange juice and one rum coming right up!" Sanji shouted devotedly as he poured their beverages with a flourish.

"Oy, you pervy cook, where's my beer?" Zoro growled as he sat down by a metal dining table with a large blue umbrella covering it.

"Pour it yourself, you shitty swordsman. Do I look like a waiter to you?" Sanji snapped back. Zoro grumbled when Anamaria stuck her tongue out at him.

Chopper had asked Ana for a favour and now the reindeer was having the time of his life, finally able to 'swim' as the water beneath him hardened a bit around his arms like floaties and Ana made sure to control the water while Sable had gone into the pool just in case the deer needed help.

"Nami-swan! Ana-chwan! Robin-chan! The water-water meats are ready!" Sanji called from the grill.

"Okay!" Nami called from the pool while swiping her wet hair back from her forehead.

Without a word, Granny Kokoro sailed out of the water, landing swiftly on the tiled floor.

"Grandma! That was amazing!" Chimney cheered.

"It smells good" Granny Kokoro laughed and nudged Nami out of the way so that she could get to the food.

"Right?!" Sanji cooed as he turned around with two skewers of barbecue ready for his lady "Here! Say 'Aaah!'" he tried turning thinking that Anamaria was behind him.

"Ahhh" Granny Kokoro growled as she ate the food in one gulp. Sanji collapsed onto his knees and beat the ground with his fists.

"It's great darlin'" Ana told the man with a pat on the back as she took one herself.

"Thank you, Ana-chwan" Sanji said weakly from the floor with tears streaming down his face.

"Yummmyyyyy!" Luffy and Chopper cried with their cheeks stuffed with meats.

Sogeking suddenly appeared next to them with his mouth filled with food as well.

"Yummy!" he agreed "Water-water meat barbecue!"

"AND WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" Zoro remarked as he grabbed a skewer himself.

"Fine, you eat all you want..." Sanji continued drying.

"Why are you crying?!" Zoro snapped at the cook.

"Smoke got in my eyes, okay? Shut up, you shitty marimo!" Sanji yelled.

"Here darlin' say 'Ahh'" Ana said as she held a skewer up to the man's mouth.

"A-Ana-chwan" the cook dried his tears and took the bite she offered.

A group of the Franky Family members appeared at the entrance and they ran down the cement stairs towards the pool.

"AHHH! STRAW HAT! We heard that you woke up!" they shouted at him.

"Franky Family! Come here and eat!" Luffy shouted excitedly.

The two heads of Sodom and Gomorrah appeared over the wall and then the two giants Usopp had freed. Swarms of Galley-La shipwrights came down the stairs as well.

"OYYYY! STRAW HAT! YOU WOKE UP!" Tilestone roared.

As everyone came into the pool, Ana and Nami saw the blonde called Paulie stare at them making their eyebrows raise.

"You shameless women!" he screamed at them "How could you wear that?!"

"This is a pool, mister!" Nami shouted indignantly.

"It's very lively here isn't it?" Iceberg said with a smile as he walked up to Paulie.

"ICEBERG-SAN! Don't look at the shameless girl! She's a pervert!" Paulie exclaimed as he pulled up a towel and tried to cover up Nami and Anamaria at the same time with it.

"We can't take a break from constructing the ship!" the voice made them all look up to see the square haired sisters and the cyborg doing weird poses up on the wall "You can go making room for me on your right!"

The Galley-La employees cheered for the man and the party began. The Straw Hats were having an amazing time and the city of Water 7 were enjoying it just as much. Sanji was running around following Ana as she walked around while he growled at all men who got too close to her since he had had to chose between doing so with her or Nami.

Sogeking was singing over nine thousand songs that all sounded pretty much the same but everyone was too happy to care. Franky was leading Chopper and the group in a dance off while Luffy was riding Sable all around the pool with a giant skewer of assorted meats in his hands. 

Zoro was drinking and cheering with a mix of shipwrights and the Franky Family members while Nami and Robin were laying out by the pool.

A small crowd of children had gathered around Sanji's chef station and Anamaria was watching his movements closely while the fireworks went off in the sky, lighting up the celebrations below.

She watched as he dangled a small cherry in front of their eyes and then he wiggled his eyebrows with a playful smile. He placed his cherry on his cutting board and then raised his knife. 

His hands blurred around him like a dance of knives, pans, and flames. And in no time the man revealed, with a flourish, a five tiered cake made of delicately sliced meats and vegetables.

"Fantastic darlin'!" Ana exclaimed making the man blush at the honest cheer for him. She giggled and kissed his cheek before going to ask Zoro for a drinking competition despite her being already a bit drunk herself.

Ф

The temporary StrawHat headquarters was rowdy the next morning as Luffy asked for meat for breakfast. Ana smiled at the familiar scene while letting Chopper lean against her when he smile dropped, feeling the extra weight in the air around them even when the others didn't.

Ж

Somewhere out on the sea, Edward Newgate, more known as Whitebeard, and Akagami no Shanks met up making all the World Government tense up.

Ж

Ana shook her head to ignore it as she waited for Sanji to bring her breakfast to her.

"Yes! Meat! Meat! Meat!" Luffy cheered.

"Sweet orange juice for the sexy Nami-swan! Delicious coffee for the elegant Robin-chan! And a sweet croissant for my lovely Ana-chwan!" Sanji called out "Ah! My lovely ladies are back at my table!"

"Must you be so energetic so early in the morning?" the swordsman growled at the blond cook "At least let the rest of us have something to drink"

"Get it yourself, marimo!" Sanji shot back "Or would you get lost between the table and the fridge?!"

"Huh?! What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to start a fight with me?!"

THWACK

"It's too early fer this shit" the two men looked up at the tattooed woman who had hit them as she took a bite from her food.

"Aaa, Ana-chwan" the cook cried while Zoro just stood up and went back to his corner.

"Luffy, do you think you grampa might have told the other marines not to interfere?" Sanji asked the boy.

"Doubt it" everyone else shook their hands in denial of it.

"They're still not stopping themselves from saying crazy things about us" Zoro said as he read the newspaper "'Declaring war with the World Government. They caught fire to the entire island. With these news, their bounties will no doubt increase'"

"And me?! Will I finally get a bounty?!" Chopper exclaimed.

"Ya don't want one dear" Anamaria told him.

"It's very likely but...mine will be the highest" Sanji said smugly "'A new star appears'"

"Why are you all so glad for that?!" Nami shouted at them.

"Still, Ana-chan is the one with the highest bounty. Hers is even higher than Robin and Luffy's!" Chopper said happily.

"Yes it is dear" Ana responded as she handed the reindeer another bite of her food.

"At least we can use the remaining of our money to buy some furniture!" Sanji said once they all calmed down. They all watched Nami reach into their safe only to come out with a small amount of bills.

"We have nothing here" she cried out.

After having had to calm the navigator down, Nami had relaxed when she saw that the Log pose had finally set.

"All we need to do is wait fer tha ship ta be ready" Ana said, stroking Sable's head which was poking into the room from the window.

"They told us we wouldn't see it until it was finished" Zoro said as he kept Chopper's Walk Point away from him by pushing against his antlers.

"Do you know where the Log pose points to?" Kokoro asked them.

"I appears to be pointing, huh? Downwards?" Nami said.

"Down?" Anamaria got up to get a closer look at it.

"The island you're going to id the Island of Gyojin" the mermaid responded.

"R-really?! The Gyojin Island?!" Sanji stood at attention with hearts in his eyes when he heard her.

"I really font want to go there" Nami sighed getting a nod of agreement from Ana, who had no idea what the island held but did not like Sanji's answer one bit.

"Right, after everything that happened with your village" Luffy said.

"It's because they're pirates right?" Zoro said.

"You stupid marimo!" Sanji exclaimed "That island id the only place in the world where the mermaids swim and play with the fish!" Sanji froze when he realised something and turned around to stare at Kokoro, realising what that meant "Why can't I just enjoy my dream!" he shouted, hitting the ground with his fist.

"There will be younger one there you know?!" Kokoro replied angrily.

"I'm more interested in the fact that you said that it's under water" Robin said.

"That's not the problem" Kokoro handed them the newspaper "Look at today's page"

"'Another 14 ships dissapeared'" Nami muttered as she read out loud through it "What does that mean?!"

"That part is called the Florian Triangle" Kokoro said creepily "You have to go through there to get to the island. Each year, hundreds of ships disappear through there. There's a rumour that a Ghost Ship haunts those seas"

"How scary" Nami shivered.

"But normally, those kinds'a ships can be filled with gold and other treasures" Anamaria said as she sipped her bottle of rum.

"Let's go find that Ghost Ship!" Nami's attitude changed in a complete 180º.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" Chopper cried out as he went back into Brain Point and ran up to Anamaria for comfort.

"Even if we get lost it won't be a problem! We have enough food" Sanji told them.

"Pirates!" the square haired sisters and Chimney burst into the room and announced that Franky wanted them to go find him.

"So fast!" Ana and Nami chorused as they stared at the three newcomers in shock.

"Then let's go!" Luffy shouted as he rushed out the door, followed by the others soon.

"STRAWHAT!" the Galley-La men ran up to them once outside and htrew the papers they were holding on the ground "You all have a bounty on your heads now!"

"Look at your Ana! It went up another 200 million!" Luffy shouted in excitement while Zoro teased Sanji about how horrible he had been represented in his own bounty poster.

"THAT'S NOT GOOD!" Nami hit her captain on the head angrily.

"How come mine is only 50?" Chopper cried while looking at Sable's one of 5 million (Obviously Sable is gonna get one) "How come yours is higher?!" he cried out.

"Wait a minute, look at this" Zambain pulled out another bounty and they saw that it was Franky's "We were able to avoid them but aniki couldn't. If he stays here he'll be in danger and we cant help him in the least. StrawHat we beg you..." they all bowed down to Luffy "...could you take him with you?! He's the son of pirates"

They all stared at Luffy as they waited for his answer to the man.

"Of course we will" the StrawHats answered as Ana pet Chopper's head and rubbed her hand down Sanji's shoulder.

After they had gone back to pack their things and Anamaria had to calm down Nami while uplift Chopper and Sanji once more because of the bounties, they left to go see the ship.

"Slow down cap!" Ana shouted at their captain as he ran down the streets.

"Hey! Franky! We're here! Give us our ship!" Luffy called from a distance.

They both slowly stood up just as Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hats came up to them.

"Oh! Ice Pops is here" Luffy said excitedly.

"Where's Franky?" Luffy demanded.

"Unfortunately, he had to go somewhere" Iceberg said "But the ship is completed. I'll show it to you in place of Franky" Iceberg continued "When I saw Franky's blueprints, my eyes opened wide in surprise" Iceberg agreed "It can sail through any kind of sea! With this ship, going to the end of the world isn't a mere dream"

Iceberg yanked on the cloth.

"Here is Franky's message to you, Straw Hat" Iceberg exclaimed "If you're going to be King of the Pirates someday...board the ship that is the King of Animals!"

The cloth fell down to the ground revealing a beautiful, red and yellow brig sloop. The masthead was that of a majestic lion.

"WHOAHHHHHH!" the Straw Hats stared in awe as they all raced onto the ship to get a closer look "How big!" they all admired the ship.

"Look Sable, it big enough fer ya to have fun on it!" Anamaria exclaimed as they went up onto the deck of the massive ship.

"Hey, Ice Pops! Where's Franky?" Luffy called down from the ship "We'd like to say thanks"

"It seems..he has no intention of seeing you guys again" Iceberg replied "Straw Hat...are you going to ask him to join you guys as a shipwright?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?" Luffy grinned.

"He seems to have realized it too" Iceberg answered "He's not sure if he can turn you down if you ask him face to face...That's why he hid. But well...his honest wish is that he wants to set sail with you guys. Franky genuinely likes you guys and wants to set sail with you but...he's imposing a duty upon himself to stay on this island forever"

"A duty?" Luffy asked.

"If you really intend to take him with you...you're going to need to use force. Do whatever it takes. That's the only way to free him" Iceberg turned back to Luffy.

"His guys told us that too...but is that really okay?" Luffy asked with a frown.

Anamaria was about to help Sanji with the last bag only to feel something causing a rumbling of the ground as if many people were running and she smiled when she realised.

"He's coming" Anamaria reported to Robin and Nami, while she moved the last bag of gifted food into the pantry. The two female Straw Hats were leaning against the railing of the ship. They waited expectantly for Franky.

"AHHHHHHH!" Franky cried.

Suddenly, the cyborg was sailing forward through the air and landed head first into the scrap heap with his naked private parts waving in the wind and towards the city.

"Franky!" Luffy shouted out to the cyborg and waved his swimsuit in the air "Thanks for the ship! It's the best ship ever. We'll take good care of it!"

"Ah! I wish you a safe journey" he replied. Franky pushed himself out of the scrap heap.

"Franky...if you want your swimsuit back, then you need to join us!' Luffy gripped the swimsuit tightly into his fist.

"Don't hold onto that cap" Ana wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"Give me back my swimsuit!" Franky demanded "You think you'll get me to join your crew just by stealing my pants?!"

Without warning, Franky leapt onto the top of the scrap heap and he spread his arms and legs out wide. He banged his forearms together and posed in front of the crashing waves.

"Owwww!" he shouted, proudly exposing his genitals for all to see making the entire city screamed in horror.

"I underestimated him," Luffy gasped, "What a strong-willed guy he is! He's a man among men!"

"He's just a total perv!" Nami rushed over and smacked Luffy across the head.

"If it's okay to get rough on him, I can help you" Robin smiled at Luffy as she commented that.

"Ice pops did say we could use force if need be" Luffy recalled.

"'Ow?" Anamaria asked him.

"DOS FLEURS" Robin crossed her arms with her hands open.

Two arms sprouted from Franky's lower legs. Immediately, all the men in the area turned a deep shade of purple. Ana cackled at all the reaction of Robin's actions.

"Grab!" Robin said confidently and then clenched her fists tightly.

The blood curdling scream of a man dying a thousand deaths emitted from Franky's lips as Robin held firmly to his man grapes.

"AHHHH! SHE GRABBED THEM!" Luffy cried out as he winced in pain just from witnessing the torture.

"AHAHAHAHA! SHE REALLY GRABBED THEM!" Ana fell on the deck as she held onto her stomach.

"You're going to crush them, Robin!" Chopper screamed.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Franky screamed as he grabbed onto his head and clenched his fists. He tried to wriggle his legs to relieve the pain but it was no use. Robin was holding on firm.

"Hey Robin!" Luffy protested "I want him to still be a man when he joins us!"

Chopper pulled his hat over his eyes.

"It hurts just to watch" he whimpered, burying his nose into Ana's side.

"If you're telling us, pirates, to give up the treasure right in front of us, we can't back off unless you give us a good reason" Robin called out calmly to her prey.

"Like I said..." Franky grunted "I-I wanna stay on this island. I-I do appreciate you guys. OWWWW. In fact, I can't thank you enough. I wanna go with you and help you out but there's something I need to do here...OWWWWWW! That's why I gave you the ship as a gift. Besides, I'm not even a shipwright anymore...this is the last ship I'll ever build. It was my long cherished desire to build this ship...it's indeed my dream ship!"

"I don't think so" Iceberg said as he walked up to his old friend "I don't think that ship has become the dream ship you're referring to yet. Didn't you say your dream was to sail on the ship that you built as it's shipwright?"

"What I wanna do has changed!" Franky scowled.

"That's not true...Everything you're doing on this island right now is atonement" Iceberg stated "You're still regretting that Tom-san died because of you. You dedicated your life to bringing together the punks on the backstreets and called yourself a bounty hunter to take down looters. All to help protect the city that Tom-san loved. To others it may not seem that way but this whole time, you've been trying to make up for everything"

"Of course not" Franky bellowed with tears coming from behind his sunglasses "That's not why I did what I did at all!"

"You quit building ships, which was your favorite thing to do" Iceberg pointed out "And have lived suppressing yourself. Are you going to live like that for the rest of your life? Even if Tom-san forgives you, even if I forgive you, nothing is going to change, is it? Isn't it time for you to forgive yourself, Franky?"

Franky shouted just as something came crashing down to his feet. The impact flung Franky onto his back. The dust cleared to reveal a yellow duffel bag.

"A bag?!"

"It has what you'll need for your journey, Bro!" shouted the Franky Family from the highest terrace of the city that looked down onto the docks.

"Mind your own business! It's my life!" Franky snapped, "How can I, your boss, walk a way paved by my own underlings? That's shameful!"

"B-B-But is it so bad if we care for you a little? You were the one who picked us up when we were just plunderers! Is it bad if we care for your happiness?!" Zambai cried.

"OWWWWWW!" Franky fell back onto the floor and started to thrash around. Tears started to stream out of his eyes like waterfalls and he grabbed his private parts.

"Damn you, Nico Robin! I'll never forgive you!" Franky screamed.

"Robin, please just go easy on him!" Luffy pleaded, "I beg of you! He'll turn into a woman!"

"It's quite clever, don't you think? Pretending to cry because of pain?" Robin said with a wink to Chopper who whimpered and dug deeper into Anamaria.

"Can...can you guys...survive without me?" Franky sat up and put his hands in his heads as he continued to cry.

"We'll test our strength and create a new underground for Water Seven! And show we can definitely succeed!" his underlings shouted "So don't cry, Bro! Don't cry! No matter how far you go...we're your underlings for the rest of our lives!"

"Ow..ow..ow.." Franky sobbed " I can't stop the tears"

"LUFFY! LUFFY!" Zoro and Sanji suddenly came rushing forward through the city and towards the ship.

"We've got trouble, Luffy!" Sanji shouted.

"Your grandpa is back, Luffy!" Zoro added "They're at the opposite seashore. They're looking for us now and they're going to attack us!"

"WHAT? Why?!" Luffy exclaimed "I thought he said he wasn't going to capture us!'

"'How would we know? Hurry up and get ready to set sail!" Sanji and Zoro leapt onto the deck in a single bound and the cook glared at his captain.

Luffy threw Franky's swimsuit towards the cyborg, who was recomposing himself, and he caught it in his giant fist.

"Now, come on board, Franky!" Luffy demanded "Board my ship"

"Don't be so cocky" Franky said with a smirk as he grabbed his duffel "You guys are total amateurs who could only manage makeshift repairs. It'd be a pity for this dream ship not to have a shipwright on board. I guess I don't have much choice but to help you guys out! I, Franky, will be the shipwright on your ship!"

"ALRIGHT!" Luffy cheered "We have another new crew member!"

"TAKE CARE OF HIM STRAWHAT-SAN!" the Galley-La employees shouted behind them.

"Shishishi" Luffy grinned "Of course" he turned to take in the new view of his group and he thrusted his fists in the air "LET'S SET SAIL!"

End Ennies Lobby Arc

End Water 7 Arc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 906 40
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
1.3K 84 13
THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF PASSION OF THE PIRATE, MY FIRST STORY. Drifting in the ocean for who knows how long, you are saved by a group of pirates...
8K 238 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
3.9K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...