Y/N the Creator (Alphatale Fa...

By DynamicCiocea

An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from t... More

1: CORE!Frisk
2: The God of the Multiverse
3: Upgrades
4: The 'Bad' Sanses
5: The star Sanses
6: Gang Activities
7: Ghost Pranks
8: Y/Ntastrophe Part-1
9: Y/Ntastrophe Part-2
10: Omni
11: Brothers Reunion
12: Alphatale Reunion
13: Goodbyes
14: The King of the Multiverse
15: Training
16: Multiversal Adventures
17: Recovering
18: Power
19: The Deal
20: Rampage
21: Y/NMageddon Part-1
22: Y/NMageddon Part-2
23: Return
24: Chaos
25: Party
26: Chocoholic
27: Date?
28: New Underground
30: Tournament
31: Tournament Part-2
32: Tournament Part-3
33: Tournament Part-4
34: Relaxing
35: Mistake
36: Connection
37: Undertale
38: Christmas
39: Creation

29: Unexpected arrival

654 23 33
By DynamicCiocea

As Y/N woke up, he could only think about the upcoming Movie Date.

Y/N...POV_________________

"Hey, Chara." I said slowly as the chocoholic opened her red eyes.

"Huh?" she murured as I chuckled.

"Cmon' we need to get up." I said as she sighed.

We got up and prepared for the upcoming date as I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, you guys up yet?" Asked the familiar voice of a certain goat monster.

"We'll be down in a minute." I said as I heard a few footsteps walking away from the door.

Temskip (Brought to you by Y/N and Chara eating Azzy's Cookies.)

"Bye, Rei" Said Chara as we waved towards Azzy.

"See you soon." He said as we headed outside.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" I asked as we began walking through Snowdin.

"How about go shopping." She said as I nodded.

As we walked closer to Waterfall, I sensed a high energy heading straight towards Chara.

Without thinking, I jumped infront of her to shield her as something broke through the ceiling of the Underground.

As it made contact with my head, I felt myself losing consciousness.

Chara...POV_________________

"Y/N?" I asked, turning towards him as I saw his body fall to the ground.

I quickly cought him before he fell and looked to the side to see the remains of a...... robot?

Looking back at Y/N's unconscious body, I felt another being dart down through the hole in the ceiling.

"W-William?" I asked shocked as I gased upon his transformation.

No, this was not William. He was in the same transformation he used against Ink back then. I quickly recalled something Y/N told me a while back. This transformation had those eyes. The Eyes of Belial. I darted my vision away from its eyes and looked back to Y/N.

Malware was probably in control. Did that piece of junk really push him as far as to let him take control? Those bits of metal?

"What happened?" Asked Malware, confused as to why Y/N was laying on the ground unconscious.

"That piece of junk came flying through the ceiling. It was about to hit me, but he took the hit instead." I explained as his eyes shot towards the bits of metal, realising what he had just done.

"N-No, no, no, NO! This can't be happening! H-He's gonna kill me....." Exclaimed Malware as he tried running away, but his body was suddenly engulfed into a blue mist.

"Where do you think you're going?" Asked a deep voice coming from Y/N's body as Malware flinched. This was probably his Malware.

"Malware, is Y/N-" I tried asking as he interrupted me.

"He's in the Sub-Space. Now.... I've grown kinda tired of torturing Shifty. Let's add to the colection." He said with a grin as he snapped his fingers. Suddenly both Malwares disappeared, along with William's body, and I heard Y/N's voice.

"Are you ok?" He asked as I hugged him.

"Dummy. I was worried, y'know. Who could knock you unconscious?" I asked as he looked to the side, seeing the pieces of metal.

"Mecha!404? What happened?" He asked as I tought back.

"Well, that thing was sent flying through the hole in the ceiling and was about to hit me, but you took the hit instead and it shattered on contact with your head." I explained as he stared in shock.

"B-But, for it to be this advanced already. No. They're getting close to Mecha!404 V.09......... Overdrive." He said as I stared at him in shock. For him to be this worried over some robot.

"What's Overdrive?" I asked as he looked at me terrified. I haven't see him like this since Quantum.

"O-Overdrive...... If they manage to create him, only the top beings at the Citadel whould manage to stop him. Even Prism whould have to get involved....." He explained as I stared at him surprised.

He got up and created a Wormhole as he looked back at me.

"I'll be right back. I just need to visit Abyss' team real quick. It's not gonna take long, don't worry." He said as I nodded, looking at him jump into the Wormhole.

I hope he's gonna be alright.

Y/N...POV_________________

As I stepped out of the portal, I found myself directly in Abyss' base. In front of me stood the trio that created that abomination. Abyss!Sans, Mecha!Sans and Code!Gaster.

"Abyss....." I said with venom in my voice as they all flinched.

"C-C-Creator. W-What brings you h-here?" Asked Abyss as the other two stared at me in shock.

"Mecha!404." I simply said as they stood there frosen in place. I shot a God Ray for each of them. Just for good measure.

"Now, we need to have a good talk, right?" I asked as I let them nod, obediently.

"Look, I know you want to take William down, but this has to stop. If you reach V.09 it's over for us. For everyone. You're gonna create an abomination known as Overdrive." I explained as they flinched and Mecha muttered someting.

"W-What? How powerful could that version be for you to give us such a reaction." Asked Mecha as I sighed.

"You now know about the Citadel, right. Well that monster is gonna be their main enemy. That's how much power it'll accumulate." I explained as I dragged them closer to me with Creator's Mastery.

"So, let's get one thing straight. I can be merciful, but if you continue doing this. I'll torture your brothers to death right infront of you, again and again, until I feel satisfied." I said, glaring at the two Sanses.

"As for you..... I'll revive your son and do the same." I said, turning to Code!Gaster as he began to glitch from terror.

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?" I asked as they quickly nodded.

"Good." I said, turning Creator's Mastery off and letting them breath as I made a Wormhole.

"Don't forget our discussion here." I said as I recreated Code!Gaster's Sans before stepping into the Wormhole, leaving the trio kneeing on the ground, terrified, still not noticing the recently recreated entity.

As I got back to StoryShift #532, I noticed Chara standing near a tree, eating a bar of chocolate, so I walked towards her.

"Back so soon?" She asked as I nodded and held out a hand.

"Yup, problem solved. Now, let's go." I said as she took my hand and we headed towards Waterfall.

I looked up, noticing the hole in the ceiling was still there, so I snapped my fingers and repaired it, along with all the other damage Malware and Mecha!404 had done during their fight. Oh, that's right. Malware.

I took a quick trip to the Sub-Space and found two Malwares laughing at a bloodied Shifty, who was missing a few limbs.

"Are you two actually getting along?" I asked, startling them, as they turned to face me.

"H-Hey, Y/N." Said William's Malware as I stared daggers into his eyes. With a swift move, I shot a bone right through his soul.

My Malware flinched as I glared at him, waiting for the other Malware to revive.

Once he revived, William took control and stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I let him take control again. I wasn't strong enough....." He said as I patted his shoulder.

"It's alright. Mecha!404 was about to become a Multi-Eden Orb threat anyway. You did your best." I explained as both him and Malware stared at me in shock.

"Don't worry. I took care of it." I explained as they both relaxed and I snapped my fingers, sending William to his home in the Omega Timeline and sending my consciousness back to my body.

As we arrived to the Lab, I sensed Undyne and Asgore in a room, so I led Chara to them.

Reaching the room, Undyne flinched as she saw me.

"Hey, Undyne. Look, I'm sorry about before. I went too far." I apologized as she nodded.

"I-It's okay. I'm just a bit shaken from whatever that creature was.

"Yeah, Malware is-" I said as I was interrupted by the black smoke blob, that formed near my head.

"Don't you dare." He said as Chara chuckled and Undyne stared at the thing, surprised.

"What is that?" She asked as Asgore sighed.

"Malware" He said as Undyne stood up in surprise.

"That blob?" She asked as Malware flew up to her face.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? Do you wanna go back to the Sub-Space?" He said as she took a step back.

I sighed and snapped my fingers, sending him back to the Sub-Space.

"Sorry about him." I said as she shook her head.

"It's alright. So, what are you doing here?" She asked, staring at us.

"We're heading to your Resort." I explained as a grin appeared on her face.

"Oh? A Date huh? I'll give you a discount on everything!" She declared as she rushed towards the Resort to inform her staff, leaving us blushing as Asgore stared at us.

"Have fun." He said as we nodded and headed to the Resort too.

Once there, Chara took my hand and dragged me to a clothing store. She got some clothes and asked me to wait while she got changed.

After a while of waiting, she got out wearing a green and yellow sweater, that slightly exposer her shoulder, some brown shorts and dark-brown boots.

"So, what do you think?" She asked as I stared at her new outfit.

"You're beautiful. It's perfect." I said as she blushed and we headed towards the cashier.

I paid for the clothes and we headed to the movie section of the Resort.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" I asked as she pointed towards a romance movie.

Blushing, I paid for the movie tickets, snacks and drinks as I noticed something. I turned back to the cashier.

"Thanks Asgore." I said, startling him as I headed towards Chara and we both laughed at the interraction.

"That was not a very good disguise." Said Chara as I nodded and we headed to the movie.

The movie started and we ended up holding hands the whole time.

As the movie reached a kiss scene, we both blushed and looked at each other.

Staring into her crimson red eyes, that were shining even in the darkness, I slowly approached her as she did the same. Our lips connected as we shared a passionate kiss.

As we departed, we both looked the other way with huge blushes on our faces as the movie ended.

"Ahem, how about we go eat something?" I asked as she nodded and we headed towards a restaurant.

We got a few curious looks from the monsters walking by, but we ignored them.

As we reached the restaurant, a fire monster waiter took us to our seats-

'Azzy?' I tought as I saw his code. I sighed and we looked through the menus.

"I'll have the spaghetti bolognese and a glass of...... red wine." Said Chara as the waiter started writing our order down.

"I'll have the same." I said as the waiter nodded and left with a smirk on his face.

"So, Chara. It's been a while since everyone stopped fighting. Error and the 'bad' Sanses started getting bored, so, from what I heard, they even spar once every two days with the Star Sanses." I explained as she gave me a nod, signaling for me to continue.

"I'm thinking about hosting a tournament and I was wondering if you wanted to participate." I said as she stared at me in disbelief.

"M-Me? I'm nowhere near as strong as them-" She said as I interrupted her.

"-Are you sure about that? When was the last time you used your knives?" I asked as she seemed to think for a bit.

"I don't know. It's been a while..... wait did you-" She asked as I interrupted her again.

"Yup. I upgraded everything. If you want, we can go and test your abilities later." I said as she nodded and we were interrupted from our discussion by a big plate of spaghetti and two glasses of red wine being placed between us.

We both blushed and looked at the smirking waiter.

"A-Azzy? Why?" I asked as I stared at the disguised monster, in front of us.

"H-Hey, Y/N. Guess I couldn't fool you, huh?" The goat monster said as he stopped using fire magic on his head.

Azzy was wearing a suit, that covered all of his fur and had used fire magic, in order to cover his head.

Chara stared at him with a sibling killing intent, which resulted in him quickly running away as I chuckled.

Noticing Chara staring at me, I turned to face her and saw her face almost as red as her eyes.

Sighing, I started eating with a blush on my face as she joined in. After we calmed down a bit, we started talking and forgot completely, that we were eating from the same plate.

We manged to eat without any incidents..... until we both grabbed a different end of the same pasta.

Slowly, the middle of the pasta started rising from the others and we both blushed as we noticed this.

Sighing, I bit on the pasta and it fell down. I then looked into her deep ruby red eyes and used space manipulation to control the space around us, so I whouldn't need to get up.

I pulled her into a deep kiss, making her blush even more.

After we departed, I continued eating as she stared at me, shocked. She sighed and joined me.

Once we finished our spaghetti, I paid for the food and we headed back towards snowdin, since it was getting late.

"How much money do you even have? You pay for everything and you're jobless." She asked as I placed a hand on my chest, near my heart.

"Ouch. Also, use Check on me."I said and she did as I asked.

Name: Y/N L/N (Creator)

LV: 3rr0r

HP: 1nf1n1t3

AT: 1mm34sur4bl3

DF: 1nf1n1t3

EXP: 3rr0r

NEXT: 3rr0r

GOLD: 999999999999

Parasite(Maybe): Malware

*Is proud of his achievements.

"No wonder you have so much money. You just gave yourself infinite money, didn't you? Also, Parasite?" She asked, giggling as I smiled.

"Yea. And he may be something like a parasite, but he's grown to be a good friend. Don't tell him I said that!" I said as she started lauhing at the last part.

"O-Oh yeah. Let's go test your powers." I said as I snapped my fingers and teleported us to a random Underswap copy.

As we arriver, I smiled and Chara stared in awe.

"The surface....." She said as she looked towards me and I nodded.

"Yup. The monsters are still stuck underground, even in this AU, but we can test your powers here. Try shooting a dagger in that direction, but hold back. Like...... a lot." I said, pointing at a mountain, in the distance.

She nodded and shot a dagger with as little power as she could. It pierced through the sound barrier and moved at the speed of light. As it reached the mountain, a big explosion occured.

Chara looked away for a bit as the light started to fade away. Looking back, she could see that the mountain was no more.

"U-Uh...." She muttered, staring at me, shocked.

"What? You need to be able to defend yourself, in case I'm not around. Well...... now that I think about it, that can't really happen." I said as she stared at me confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked as I chuckled nervously.

"Well..... I may or may not have set it, so that if you're in danger, I'll appear at the moment of impact, if the blow is too dangerous. It even works through Eden Orbs." I explained as she started giggling before hugging me.

"You're really desperate, not to lose me, huh? Anyway, thank you. I guess I'll participate in the tournament." She muttered with her face hidden in my hoodie as I smiled.

"Of course I am. You're the most important person in my life. I'd give my body and soul for you." I said as she blushed and looked towards me, a bit concerned.

"Please don't do that." She said, giving me a serious look as we both burst into laughter.

I gave her a quick kiss and snapped my fingers, recreating the mountain...... and the few hundred kilometers/miles behind it...... before sending us back to StoryShift #532.

As we arrived back to our house, we found Azzy in the kitchen, cooking...... chocolate pancakes? I guess he was really scared by Chara at the restaurant.

Giggling, I took Chara's hand and lead her to the citchen as we sat down. She was glaring at Azzy the whole time.

"Hello, Azzy." I greeted as he greeted us back, nervously.

We all ate the pancakes and Chara seemed to lighten up a bit. During this time, Azzy apologized and Chara seemed to accept his apology.

After we ate, Azzy greeted us good night and headed to his room as I felt a warm red glow wrap around me.

Next second, I was laying in bed, being hugged by a tired chocoholic from behind. I turned around and hugged her back as I tought for a bit before falling into a deep sleep.

'What new abilities should I give her before the Tournament?'

——————————————————————

Words: 3008

A/N: Hello everyone.

Sorry for the late upload.
Longest chapter up to date.

Next chapter will be the Tournament. I'll try to write it faster. Sorry for the late update, again =)

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.4K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...
212K 11.7K 52
(Cover made by me!) (!Updates 1-4 times a month¡) You died by cracking your skull open as you walked out of the shower. Godamnit life!!! To die in th...
1.3K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...
1.9K 87 37
It's mostly about one-shots or ideas about Undertale (and AUs too, of course). If you like to use my ideas or continue a oneshot, please credit me an...