Taming Pierce

By iyahartwrites

Sparks fly when a high-spirited young woman runs away from her wedding to a vicious mafia boss and lands in t... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
epilogue
bonus: a missing bride

22

9.2K 584 142
By iyahartwrites

T A T I A
22 | love me

"You're overthinking. She doesn't hate you," I reassure Reece once we get into the elevator of the hotel.

He has a sulking expression on him which gets reflected on the polished elevator walls. His hands are buried in his pockets and he has his jaw clenched as if he has just lost a match with a fierce rival.

"She told me that if she passed away and ended up seeing me, she'd be pretty certain she'd taken a wrong turn somewhere," he grumbles dryly.

I giggle, failing to keep quiet once the memory of that replays in my mind.

Lizzie blew up on him and Ryan after the family picture incident which had the entire party rolling in laughter. The media will even publish the picture tomorrow from what I heard from whispers. I had to drag Reece into the car before Lizzie showered more of her wrath on him.

"Oh yeah...that was mean..." I choke between spills of laughter. "Lizzie is fantastic."

Reece gives me a squinty-eyed look. "Whose side are you on?"

I punch his hard bicep, licking my lips when his immense strength hurts my knuckles. This man knows how to stay fit. He must be ashamed of my lack of care. "C'mon, dude. Men are on one side and sisterhood is on the other. Unfortunately for you, sisterhood triumphs."

"You women are so mean."

"As if men leave us with any other choice."

He draws a step back, surprise crossing his face while he lays a hand on his chest. "I'm not mean to you."

"You are!" I persist.

He seems to mull over my response before sighing in reluctant agreement, "Just a little."

I grin, patting his cheek.

"Good boy," I coo in a seductive voice, leaning closer to erase the distance between us. "I like a man who accepts his mistakes."

He whips his head towards me, his eyes flaring as if he has seen something incomprehensible for the first time. One of his hands reaches out, slamming on the elevator buttons and bringing the vehicle to a screeching halt.

I stumble, gathering my balance and staring at him with wide-open eyes. "What's wrong?"

He grabs my arms, pinning me to an elevator wall, the holding rail digging into my body as his grip tightens on me. He gazes at me with so much possessiveness that my body feels the touch of him everywhere. The air in the small space we are enclosed in thickens—the tension rising to a boiling point.

"You," he states, voice raspily low. "You are wrong."

"What?"

He draws nearer, brushing his nose against mine, the silent gasps of breath escaping us making me warm all over.

"You're so fucking right for me that you feel wrong," he whispers, skidding my heartbeats to a second's halt. "You can't be true."

With parted lips, I glance up at him, unable to stop staring as the charge of sexual tension between us intensifies.

"Reece..." I say his name, barely audible to myself.

"Are you here to break my heart?" he asks abruptly.

I revert my thoughts, an ice-cold sensation gripping me in the face of his unexpected question.

"No," I respond firmly.

"Not even a little?" he probes, the urgency in his voice palpable.

"Not at all."

A faint smile graces his lips as he leans in, capturing my lips with his.

The kiss knocks me back to the moment, soaring my heart as our mouths tangle in heat, the heaviness of the closed elevator racing my pathetic heart. His mouth devours me with fervor, his hands fisting my dress in certain parts, aiming to pull me closer and closer. I am glued to his body, hands in his hair tugging as our tongues meet, heat up, and twist with each other like snakes. The taste of wine floods my mouth, making me crave more. The kiss drags on, the light tugs, the scrape of teeth against teeth, like wars being fought between two matching sides.

I tug, he tugs. I suck, he sucks. I want, he wants.

Kissing Reece Pierce could be my new religion for all I know.

He pulls away panting, his hands roaming on my body still as if of their own accord.

"I could fuck you now if you don't stop me," he says, a stupid grin spreading his lips wide.

I feel just as bold, feeling my smile bright on me. "Who says I would stop you?" I tug at his hair in my fist. "Fuck me all you want, Daddy."

"That's my good girl," he groans before flipping me around in just one shove. My belly presses to the holding rail, his hand siding the hair from my neck to expose my zip line. "Let's get this dress off."

He unzips me, the sharp sound of the zip drawing open making my skin anticipate his touch more. The dress parts, cool air hitting my skin, mixed with his breath on the nape of my neck. He pushes the straps off my shoulder, the dress pooling at my feet.

Naked against him in just my panties (the dress mercifully didn't require a bra), I catch his reflection in the elevator wall seeing him staring down. His fingers grip the edge of my panties, tearing the sticky wet material off my skin, leaving a red mark behind. I wince, closing my eyes, delighted by the sweet pain.

"Look at me," his deep voice commands deeply.

I look.

I look at him as he meets my eyes in our reflection. His one hand cups my chin to tilt my head a little while the other slips between us, trailing down my back to reach his zipper. He undoes himself, then draws a condom packet out of his pocket. His pants slip down his hips, the thick edge of his cock pressing against my labia. He keeps his eyes on me as he sheaths his cock inside the condom, his knuckles grazing my wet pussy with his every action.

He makes me watch with his grip firm on my chin as he puts two of his fingers into his mouth, sucks, then dips those fingers down, pushing them inside me.

"Ah!" I cry at the intrusion as he pumps his fingers into me.

"So wet..." he groans near my ear.

His fingers disappear, replaced with the thicker, much much bigger width of his cock. He slides his hand down to my neck, clasping his fingers around my throat as he pushes inside, so slowly that I feel every vein of his cock scraping my walls. We moan together, feeling his cock sliding inside me, my pussy clenching around him in a vise-like grip. He fits me and we fit together as perfectly as possible.

His piercing grazes my walls, enthralling sensation causing my toes to curl in my heels.

"You feel that?" he husks, his body shivering as his length disappears inside me. "That's how hard you make me. Fuck...you're tight."

His thrusts are powerful, his free hand grabbing my hips to press us together. My body curves as I grab the handrail, biting my lips when the bittersweet pain of his intrusion subsides to give way to intense pleasure.

I pant in wanton moans. "I...I haven't done it in two years."

He exhales a raspy chuckle against my hair, sweat drops lingering on his forehead. I trail them in his reflection, finding myself being fucked by the Greek God of my dreams, finding my dirtiest fantasy come true. His piercing grazes my walls, enthralling sensation causing my toes to curl in my heels.

He slides in completely, his balls slapping against my ass.

"Saving this pussy for me?" he murmurs, pressing a kiss to my moist cheek, licking the spot with his tongue.

His hands drop down to squeeze my exposed boobs, twisting the nipples harshly, massaging me. He fucks me with everything in him, making my body rock and my moans turn to screams. It doesn't take long for my orgasm to start brewing, the pleasure slicing through my nerves to short-circuit my brain as it rises like an oncoming volcanic eruption.

"You didn't exist for me then." My insolent comeback is followed by the sound of a sharp slap on my asscheeks. "Ouch!"

"Trying to be a brat, are you?" He palms the area, before landing another slap that has me bucking against the cool handrail. "How about now?"

Just as I am about to let go, he suddenly withdraws from me, walking a step back and leaving my knees shaking.

"No...please..." I plead, turning to face him, eyes on his cock ogling his thick length lasciviously. That little ring that just grazed me so gently catches the ceiling light, flirting with me.

Reece cups my chin, leaning down.

"Say it first," he whispers.

"What?"

"Say that you're mine."

A rush of adrenaline has me arrested. I look at his face, my jaw open in disbelief at what I have just heard. The heat of my skin seems to give way to the cold. The vulnerability that I have been trying to conceal reveals itself, my fears becoming naked on my expression.

"Reece...I...can't..." I mumble, my chest heavy with the onslaught of emotions.

He holds my shoulders, pulling me to him until I am on my toes to match his height even in my heels. "You can. Look at us. We're perfect. Say that you're mine and I'll make you mine."

"And if I don't?"

He releases me, walking more steps back until he is at the other end of the elevator. "Then I will walk out of here and never touch you again."

My ground shakes just like my knees, the leftover orgasm I have been denied guiding my senses. My core throbs for him and aches to feel him inside me again. But what is happening now matters just as much. We are both powerless in some way.

"Why are you saying that?" I ask.

"Because, Tatia..." he begins, his voice dropping. "I can't take another heartbreak. It'd kill me."

The truth of his confession is sincere. I watch him, stunned by the fragility of his heart.

I cross the distance between us in a few steps, pushing him against the wall, and caging him with my body. My hands come up to cup his cheeks, my throat clogging with sympathy.

"No, don't say that," I say. "Nothing will happen to you."

He grabs my wrists, ripping my palms from his face. "That's not what I want to hear. Tell me. Say that you're mine."

He sounds serious, so dead serious that my mouth complies automatically.

"I'm...I'm yours."

The world falls momentarily silent. Reece's stern expression dissolves, making way for a hearty burst of laughter. He gazes up at the elevator's ceiling, his pupils sparkling as his entire body shakes with amusement.

"Why are you laughing?" I inquire, taken aback by his unexpected reaction.

"That's the first time anyone's ever said that to me," he responds, a tone of relief in his voice.

"Does it mean that much to you?"

He draws near, enveloping my waist with his arms, his breath warming my lips. "You don't know all the broken pieces that compose me."

"Then teach me," I demand. "I'll learn you."

"It'll be hard," he counters.

"I'm a good student."

"I'll be a bad teacher."

"I'll still come to class."

"I'll mess up the syllabus."

"I'll make my own."

"I'll make you fail the exams," he challenges, mischief sparkling in his pupils.

I cup his face again, smiling proudly. "I'll keep taking them again and again until you grow tired of me."

He chuckles. "Tatia, you're magnificently stubborn, baby."

"I know."

"Who made you that way?"

"I made me."

"Good," he says, bending to grab hold of my knees, wrapping my legs around his waist as he lifts me off the floor. "I'll take it all then. Every mess, every tear, everything that you have to give."

He turns me around until I am pressed against the elevator wall, his cock sliding inside me and dragging my body up. I clasp my arms around him tightly, following his movements as he fucks me slowly this time, his every thrust carrying a sense of promise. I moan, and he moans with me, both of us relishing the movements.

His cock hits me in all the right spots, hitting the secret pleasure points no man ever discovered. He carries me in one arm while the other presses over my head on the wall, making him appear all the more powerful as he makes me unravel around his cock.

"I have broken pieces too," I manage to spill between each of his movements.

"I'll mend them," he grunts, clasping fingers around my knees as he pushes deeper.

He looks at the spot we are joined in, my own eyes following the same, seeing his thick cock pushing in and out of me. My stomach tightens, my orgasm from before returning, this time with such a rush that I scream voiceless when it hits me.

I throw my head back as it takes over me. Black spots are all I see as my body shivers and shatters, giving into him.

His thrusts quicken, his grunts growing louder. I am unable to relish an aftermath before he has me coming again, melting against him.

"Some parts...are...missing...though..." I stammer, my pussy tightening around him.

"No problem," he breathes. "I'll mend them with my own broken pieces."

He fastens his pace and I grab his cheek, pulling his mouth to my own while we move together.

"Kiss me," I demand and he does, our lips dancing together in a salacious rhythm.

"Touch me," I say and he brings his hand between us, circling my clit in rough moves, haphazard as his body shivers, his release crashing into him.

He hides his face in the crook of my neck, nipping my skin.

"Fuck me..." I exhale near his ear as we both come together, riding the waves of our ecstasy like we are addicts having starved for a long time.

Love me — I beg in silence, hoping he hears still as a lone tear spills from my eye.

author's note

hey!
so sorry for the late update
it was my birthday on 22nd and I took the week off

it has been a week of lots of disappointments though so forgive me if my writing isn't upto the mark

hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.6K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
2.2K 44 16
๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ...
1.6M 37.4K 43
"I'll Fuck The Word Friend Out Of Your Mouth If You Give Me A Chance." -*- Emily life takes a turn when she loses her purse, only for it to be found...
4.2K 134 18
When the male lead uses her as a revenge but ends up catching feelings for her. ~~