"I'm not gay" (Monty x male r...

By Stupid_Scene_Kid

Guys please help I have a Monty Gator addiction. Content warning: Many sex jokes Lots of smut (there will be... More

A/N
quick question
Starting a new
New Friendships
First Date
Slumber Party
Good Morning Cher
~I Need You~
Girls night
Kiss me again</3
I want to go home
~Just Real Fast~
"Ew, children."
"Another one?"
The first signs
Are We Having A Slumber Party?
We need a break
Supid piece of shit
~My Perfect Dear~
Too Soon
The amazingly bad news
Road Trip P.1
~Road Trip P.1/2~
!! YOU GUYS ARE KEWL !!
Road Trip P.2

Underrated

186 8 18
By Stupid_Scene_Kid

I think Glamrock Bonnie is underrated and he could have definitely had a better design

Y/N'S POV:

Over the course of the last few months, I've grown very close with everyone.
Chica and Roxy are just my girlfriends for life, me and Sun are basically inseparable, me and DJ hang out and throw small parties with everyone every now and then, and Bonnie's one of my favorites for how sassy he is. Freddy's great and all... but he's so uptight it's hard to have fun around him. Especially with Gregory and Cassie.

They're children. They're gonna do children things. And Freddy is so cautious! Sometimes I sneak them away from Freddy so we can go do some shit that would totally get me fired if I wasn't the one keeping everything, especially the animatronics, under control.

But yeah, Bonnie's one of my favorites. He's so underrated. It's such a shame he's not part of the band. But he does stand up comedy on his little stage in the bowling alley. I went to one of his shows, he's so funny. And he has an adults only night. I went to it, I've never heard so many sex jokes in the spand of an hour. And he writes his own which is neat.

It's hard to think that Freddy of all people would date someone like Bonnie. They're so different. Actually, speaking of comedy shows, he invited me and Monty to his adults only show tonight. I'm excited, I miss almost none of his shows and each is funnier than the last.

Me and Monty walked hand and hand to the bowling alley, watching as some parents dragged her kids out before the show started and the beer was getting served. I sat down with Monty in the back, ordering two beers for us since it was only 9 PM and we had all the time in the world it seemed.

The lights shut off and the curtains slowly opened. A singular spot light came to the stage, and standing there was Bonnie. Leaning over a small stool as he took a long sip from a margarita. He looked towards the crowd, setting his drink down on the stool and grabbing the microphone.

"It's your favorite hot plastic bitch."
His opening line immediately set me into laughter. Monty didn't find it funny, but I didn't expect him to.
"I remember one night here at the pizzaplex because.. I mean where the fuck else am I going? I was down in the daycare with sun, and he wanted to watch a movie with me. He plugged a video camera into the projector and started it.. I have no idea how he found my sex tape but I was more surprised than him."

I laughed, and so did the crowd. I was laughing of shock and how it's funny to think Sun might actually have a tape of this since he collects random items for no reason.
I heard a slight choke behind me and an embarrassed chuckle. I looked back to see Freddy way in the back corner where no one would see.
Of course he'd be here, I'm sure he'd never miss a show for the life of him.
I smirked as I stood up and walked over to him, Monty not noticing as I pulled up a chair next to Freddy.

"Tell me Fazbear, is this a true story or is this just for the bit?"
Freddy chuckled nervously before answering.
"Fake. I'm sure of it."
He didn't sound very sure.
"So you're like... 100 percent positive?"
"..yep.."
"Do you guys have a sex tape?" I giggled as I asked.
"..no.."
"Are you lying?"
"..no.."
"Ok Yeah You're lying."
"Nuh uh!"
"Freddy You're a horrible liar!"
"I am not... ok we might have one."
"Knew it."

And then Bonnie made another joke.
"And you know, I remember the first time I had Boba tea. You know the one I'm talking about, the one with the little bubbles. It's so good. But when I took my first sip I almost choked. I wasn't expecting to many balls to go flying into my mouth! Nothing I'm not used to though." I laughed and Freddy chuckled a bit. Monty even laughed, his loud, booming chuckle being heard over everyone else. That's when he noticed I was gone and looked around trying to find me. Once he did he moved over to me.
He sat next to me and gently placed his hand on my thigh. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the rest of Bonnie's show.

As he moved over to me, there was a lady in the crowd who began to boo him on the stage.
"No! That was so inappropriate!"
Everyone else around her starting booing at her and Bonnie just laughed.
"THEY WHERE GREEN APPLE FLAVORED BITCH!"
He yelled into his mic as he laughed.
"No! No! All your jokes are about sex! This is not appropriate for a children's  establishment!"

Bonnie paused and looked up at the sign above the stage then pointed at it.
"Am I dyslexic, or does that say 'Adult's only'?"
"No, no, you should not be doing this!"
"..then why do you come to the shows? Like.. get out?"

The lady angrily grabbed her bag and stomped out of the Bowling Alley.
"Yeah bye lady.. anyways, one time, when I was actually energetic enough to get outside for once,... ok well I didn't want to, I more of escaped,". He paused as the crowd laughed.

He continued after the crowd was quieter.
"It was Halloween and I was walking with some random kid who was all alone. He was young like 7 maybe. And he knocked on a door and an old man answered, and he does the little, 'trick or treat smell my feet' song right? So after he says 'I'll pull down your underwear' THE MAN THREW THE BOWL AWAY!"
The crowd blew up again as he continued loudly.

"THIS MAN THREW AWAY THE CANDY AND SAID 'Well are you gonna do it?' CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE THAT!?
PROTECT YOUR FUCKING KIDS!"
I laughed, I'm sure the story wasn't true, but it was funny none the less. After I think 40 ish minutes the show was over and people started leaving. Monty left to his room and me and Freddy stayed behind to hang out with Bonnie. Bonnie came over with his sassy little walk and quickly grabbed the empty chair from next to me, wiping it around so it was backwards in front of us. He sat down, his legs going on either side of the back rest as he folded his arms over the back.

"Hey mates." He smiled at us as he sat. His Australien accent strong.
We talked for about an hour before Freddy said he was going to go recharge.
He left and Bonnie looked at me.
"You hang out with Chica and Rox all the time, but ya' never hang out with me.. I can't help but feel a little hurt."
He sighed loudly and sarcastically as he draped his arm over his forehead and put a "sad" look on.

"Okay asshole? You wanna have a boys night? Let's have a boys night. I'm free."
He sat up immediately.
"Oh shit I wasn't expecting you to agree to that so fast. Alright then!" Me and him dapped each other up and laughed.

"Hold on let me text Monty."
I pulled out my phone to text him.
"I'm gonna hang out with Bonnie for the night, don't wait up 😘 Ily!!"

I shut my phone off and helped Bonnie clean up the bowling alley since it closed an hour before the Pizzaplex and it was officially 10:30.
We cleaned the tables and took out the trash and sent the bowling balls down the little chute for them to be cleaned and polished by the STAFF bots in the back. He sprayed down the shoes and swept the floors. He closed his curtains as we walked up his stage and into his back little room. It wasn't as fancy or big and exciting as everyone else's, but it still had a couch so I was pretty okay with it.

There was a poster of Freddy on the wall with the words "you and me forever and ever, Love Freddy" written on it.
"Awww! That's so sweet. Monty would never vandalize a poster of himself for me."
We both laughed.
"Freddy is... he's nice but.. a little dumb at times. Plus he's a huge baby who's only goal is being as safe as possible. Not all too fun at times, but I persevere. I love him of course, but I can't do all the fun shit with him like I do you and and ladies."

I kind of agreed since the last time I tried to do something fun with Freddy and the kids he immediately shut it down since it was unsafe. He's still a good guy though.

"Are you trying to say that we should do something stupid while drunk off our asses so we don't remember it in the morning?"
"Absolutely! You read my mind bitch."
We both laughed loudly as we grabbed our bags and began to leave.

"Woah. Hold on, are we about to head out looking like this?" He stopped us, his hand motioning towards our outfits.
"Oh my gosh you're so right girl! We've got to change!"
"Come on bitch, I've got a wide selection closet, you'll love it!"
He walked me over to a huge closet covered by a curtain.

He quickly pulled it back, revealing a closet full of colorful clothes of every fashion.
"Holy shit! You think any of this will fit me?"
"I only have tight clothes, I'm sure something will fit you."
"Gee, I'm sure you owning only right clothing doesn't have any sexual intent behind it." I teased, looking through his closet.

"Okay fine, fuck you too." We both laughed. I picked out a hot pink long sleeve crop top with high waisted black leather pants. He dramatically held out his arm, waiting for me to take it.
"Wow, what a gentleman." I took his arm in mine, walking out of his room and walking out of the bowling ally. The weird robotic voice coming over the speakers, announcing the Pizzaplex was closing. We walked together, my arm still wrapped with his. We walked all the way down to the bottom floor, making our way to the kid area where there were a bunch of little rides and games.

"We should so do bumper cars." Bonnie suggested.
"Yeah, I feel as though that's a way we can work out our built up anger that we don't want to talk about and this is absolutely not a foreshadow in anyway."
"..the fuck are you talking about?"

".. I don't know." I let go of his arm and we both laughed. We both took two of the cars and rammed into each other over and over again. Then we sat on a Farris wheel and talked about our men and how we love them, but oh my days!
"So I told him, 'Freddy, there is no reason for the kids to be seat belted on the fucking Farris wheel, it's like a cage', but he doesn't listen to me, so he doesn't let the kids rise this unless they install seatbelts. But every now and then I sneak them here and we ride all the fun rides Freddy won't let them ride."
"Gosh Bonnie, you're like that one really cool uncle haha."

"Like fresh out of jail or high all the time?"
"Maybe both."
We both laughed and sat back in our seats.
"What about you? What's up with Monty?"
"Well... he's Monty. He gets mad and jealous, but he's also a huge simp for me. What I say usually goes. Like with taking in Cassie. He said so himself, he was only doing it for me. But I've gotta say, his jealousy is crazy."

"Really? Elaborate."
"I was helping a male customer yesterday, and he came up behind me and wrapped his arm around me and he very aggressively grabbed my shoulder, and he tried dragging me away with some stupid excuse. I don't even remember what it was all I know is that he just wanted to get me away from that guy."

"Jeez, we better make sure he doesn't catch us then."
We both laughed and stumbled out of the carrier once the ride stopped. We continued to talk for hours, stopping around at random food places and picking up a few drinks along the way before finding ourselves snuggled into a booth in the FazPad.

We were sitting at a booth, sipping on hot coffee despite us being tipsy and it being nearly 4 in the morning. We were having a deep conversation about the reality of our lives. Like how when we were kids we thought it was so cool to drink and smoke and have sex, and how this has only rubbed off on the new generation of children who seem to be growing up even faster. Not to mention kids now-a-days have much higher danger rates as we did as kids. We could walk around freely without telling our parents where we were going. But now kids are at a constant risk of creeps both in the real world and online...

Anyways enough of that. As we were sitting and talking, the alcohol and caffeine mix started to get to Bonnie and he just started crying heavily during one of our topics. I moved to his side of the booth, hugging him tightly as I tried to comfort him.
As I did, my phone began to ring on the table. I picked it up, it was Monty, I declined the call.

He tried calling again, followed by a few texts, but I ignored them.
After maybe an hour, he was able to calm down, and I walked him back to his room. Outside of his door, before entering, he looked back at me and hugged me.
"Thank you."
He sniffled into my shoulder.
"It's not a problem, I'll always be here."

He pulled back and wiped his eyes. He waved goodbye as he quietly walked into his room so he wouldn't wake Freddy and the kids. I walked away to Monty's room right next to their's. When I walked into the room, Monty was sitting up on the couch, looking at his phone.

None of the lights were on, and when I walked in, he looked up at me with only his eyes.
"Hey baby.." I chuckled nervously as I walked in.
He looked me up and down before cocking an eyebrow at me.
"Who's clothes are those?"
"Oh uhm.. Bonnie's.. he let me borrow them. Do you like them?" I giggled as I did a little spin.

"Yeah... I guess so." He looked back down at his phone.
I set my phone on the dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. It was awkward and I tried to make small talk.
"The new decorations for our room came in earlier today. I was thinking maybe tomorrow we could put them up? Oh, and I got a text from Sunny, he wants to have a sleep over tomorrow. So if we want to get it done before we open on Monday, then we'd have to get it done early in the morning. Like maybe 10 AM? Cause I want to go over to the daycare around 2 PM so I can spend more time with him."

"What about me?"
"What do you mean?"
I asked as I peeled off my clothes and started to change into sweat pants and a plain white T-shirt.
"You don't wanna spend your day with me?"
"Well.. of course I do, but I have friends you know."
"Yeah."
He shut off his phone and laid down on the couch.
"Night babe." He flipped over and his back was towards me.

"Uhm, wow. You're not gonna pull out the couch and make room for me?"
I asked jokingly.
"I'm sure Sun will let you crash at his place."
He looked at me from over his shoulder.
".. okay.. are you trying to be a dick?" I asked as I crossed my arms, starting to get annoyed by this.
"Nope. Just being honest."
"Okay seriously? Move your ass and help me pull this out."
"Make me."

I groaned as I effortlessly tried to roll him off the couch.
"Move!"
I yelled as I started to get a bit angry.
Monty just laid there and made fake sleeping sounds.
"Monty stop being a fucking asshole and fucking move!" I grabbed his tail and pulled it harshly. He squealed like a little girl and fell off of the couch.

"Ow, WHAT THE HELL MAN?"
"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING MOVE YOU PRICK!" I yelled, honestly being too drunk and tired to deal with what ever bullshit he was gonna spit at me.
I folded the couch out into a bed, grabbed a blanket and pillow, and laid down.
Monty crawled in after me, getting under the blanket, then trying to wrap his arm around me.

I swatted it away and curled into my side of the bed.
"I can't cuddle you?"
"Don't be such a dick next time."
He sighed and laid down next to me, tugging at the blanket lightly to cover himself.
I just shut my eyes and went to bed.

Word Count: 2,930

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
196K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...