My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
137.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.

143.

2.5K 55 14
By ayemem215

4 WEEKS LATER- POV Y/N
"My love, Matteo won't go back to sleep. Can you work your magic?" Scarlett whispers by my ear and I smile, not even bothered by the middle of the night waking. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up accepting our beautiful baby boy into my arms from Scarlett. My chest and shoulders finally feel good and don't ache anymore when I hold him.

That took a while to go away but I'm grateful I'm here and alive and will take soreness over death. Four weeks ago, when I awoke from what I found out was a seizure, I was shocked to say the least, but just needed to get myself back to Scarlett.

*
I awake groggy, and my eyes are blurry. I almost think this is hell because a bright light in front of me is so blinding it's torture but when my eyes start to focus a little I can tell it's just a ceiling light. My eyes dart around and see blobs standing on either side of me. My left hand feels tight and crippled. When I try to move it I feel something jerk my arm and see the blob come closer.

"Y/n, oh my god hi sweetie." Lizzie's soft voice comes at a whisper and I wonder if she knows my head hurts. "Downey get a doctor." I feel her put some hair behind my ear and close my eyes loving the feeling of her hand taking pressure off my head  by somehow just touching it.

"W-wate-r" I barely manage to speak and I see her rush to get a cup of water. As she comes back with the cup Robert walks in with a doctor. I take a sip from the straw as Lizzie helps me and wait for the younger girl with dark curly hair to speak.

"Hello I'm Dr. Yang. I was your cardio-thoracic surgeon. I got a blood clot out of your artery and unclogged a major vessel which I think will help your every day life and may be able to stop you depending on insulin. The clot made it hard for oxygen to get to your brain resulting in a seizure. Luckily you were here when that happened as most do not make it in time to reverse the effects. There will be pain around the incisions on your chest but they are small and I'm confident they will heal fast. Any questions?" She lists off a mile a minute confidently and like she's done this before.

"Wheres Scarlett? How is she? and My shoulders and chest hurt" I say feeling them ache every time I take even the smallest breath.

"An ache or a burn?" Dr. Yang asks ignoring the first two questions as she comes closer and feels around on my chest and shoulders making me grunt in pain and Lizzie give her the dirtiest look ever.

"Shoulders ache, chest burns." I say.

"The ache is from the chest compressions they were doing. You crashed and thats how they kept you alive until you got onto the operating table." She says very non-chalantly and then presses her stethoscope to my chest. "Breathe in" she says and I do and then breathe out.

"Wheres Scarlett." I say again looking up between Lizzie and Robert. 

"Shes okay. She's waiting for you." Robert says with a smile that makes my heart start beating like crazy. I need to see her. 

"Does she know ?" I look at Lizzie whos eyes turn sympathetic and I sigh. I didnt want her to wake up worried or panicked but im sure she did, because of me. 

"Woah there killer, lets calm down, your heart is still in recovery we dont need it beating that fast just yet." Dr. Yang says with a chuckle.

"I need to go see my wife." I say grunting as I sit up from the pain in my chest. It feels like 100pounds are sitting on top of me and holding me down while i have little pins and needles all around the center of my chest. 

"Ill bring you. Just chill." Dr. Yang says with a hand on my shoulder and I nod desperate for any help. She walks out of the room for a second before wheeling a wheel chair in and over to the side of my bed. "You need to sit in this chair for a couple minutes before we go, so I can attach a heart monitor. Id like to just be sure the burning is from the incisions and not anything else." She explains to me and I roll my eyes but Lizzie hits the side of my bed and says "She will gladly wear the monitor" for my stubborn ass. 

After what feels like forever, my mind is spinning wondering how Scarlett and the baby are, Dr. Yang finally gets done attaching the monitor and she unlocks the breaks on the chair to wheel me out. Robert is with me and I sent Lizzie back to Scarlett. I needed insider info on them and both of them staring at me isnt helping me feel any better. I know I couldnt have prevented this but I still feel like its my fault that this happened to me. 

Robert wheels me to the door of Scarletts room but since I am low, I cant see through the little square glass. 

"You ready kid?" Robert asks me and I nod my head but he doesnt go. 

"If you don't go in ill try to walk in." I tease but he quickly opens the door and gets me inside, immediately gaining everyone's attention. I look around seeing Lizzie and Scarletts mom look at me with sad but happy eyes. My eyes fall onto Scarlett and my breath hitches in my throat. 

She is holding our gorgeous baby boy in her arms and even with the small brusing by her eyebrow she looks fucking amazing. She makes the hospital gown look like a designer dress and her hair is pulled back with just a few strands hanging forward making her look beautiful and i instantly fall in love with her all over again. When my eyes meet hers i can see shes crying and it takes so much will power not to stand and run up to her and wipe her tears away. Robert wheels me closer and I try not to wince when i lift my arm up to her, to which she immediately grabs my hand tightly.

"Please dont cry." I say trying to cup her cheek but I cant reach and sigh, getting frustrated. "Robert pick me up." 

"Y/N, no. your connected to all these wires and-"

"please." i say turning my head to him. "please" i say now with more of a beg. He turns and looks at the door and then sighs deeply before helping me up onto the bed. Scarlett gasps and cries a little harder seeing the pain im in but i dont feel anything now as i can feel her in my hands. 

"Im okay baby. Im okay." i say stroking her cheek and playing with the end of her ponytail. I look down to the baby in her arms and smile seeing her nose on him. I cant wait until he crinkles it. 

She leans into my touch before I say "I had the pleasure of seeing him come out, but Im so happy we are all here together now." 

"Hes so beautiful, he looks just like you." She says and kisses my forehead. 

After Scarlett and I get comfortable on the bed we let the others hold our baby but I cant help but wonder what Scarlett is thinking about names. 

"Hey." i whisper to her which makes her turn her head to me. "Have you thought of a name?" I ask knowing we talked about a couple of names and were pretty set on one but still didnt know. 

"I really like Matteo, I think it fits him. Gift from whatever God" she giggles and it makes me smile hearing that she still likes the name we talked about long ago on our honeymoon.  

"I agree. what about middle name?" i ask 

"You can pick that." she says and puckers her lips to me. I smile and crash my lips to hers, not being gentle and earning a moan from her. We only break away due to the whistles in the room that makes me laugh. 

"I can do that." i say as i look around to Robert whos making silly faces at the sleeping baby in his arms. 
*

"How are you feeling?" I ask Scarlett as I rock Matteo back to sleep. 

"Good. Incision doesnt hurt at all." She smiles and cuddles into my side. 

"Im glad baby. Get back to sleep, Ill put him in his room when hes asleep." I say feeling her drifting back to sleep on my shoulder. She fixes her body before pulling the blanket up a little bit and wrapping her foot in between my stretched out legs. 

The next morning comes and I wake up to get Matteo changed and fed before my girls wake up. Usually Scarlett likes to do the first feed because her boobs are full but I know she fed him a lot last night and I want her to rest before everyone comes over today. 

Today we are having a small gathering, for our family and friends to meet little Matty. We invited Scarletts whole family, all the Avengers and even Lizzies sisters and mom, since they mean a lot to me. Scarlett comes down  a little after im done feeding him and kisses my lips gratefully while taking a sip of the coffee I made her. 

"mmm, thanks baby. good morning. your the literal best for taking him this morning." she says gratefully.

"were a team, my love.  we work together" i wink at her making her laugh a little.

"Your the sleep master, I carried the kid for almost 8 months but god forbid he sleeps for me." She says 

"What can i say, i have the magic touch." I say and she snorts

"That you do, but i wish you could use your magic touch and get everything decorated and set up for today."

"Ahh, I think we need Lizzies powers for that." I say and she leans in kissing my lips as her beautiful smile warms me when I pull away. 

A few hours later, while the house was full and Matteo was being passed around Robert came up to me with yet another giftbag. 

"I couldnt help myself" he says and i laugh as I open it. 

"I was named after my favorite person? This is a lie!" i laugh

"What! his middle name is my name, named after ME." He laughs and shoves the onesie into my hands.

"Your going to make me regret giving him Robert as his middle name." I laugh and he pretends to be hurt. Yes, Scarlett let me choose and I chose Robert. He has been a great father figure to me, and I know he will be the best grandfather towards Matteo as he already is towards Rose. Plus, as much as he will deny it, he saved my life. There couldve been a lot more damage say i fell without being caught and i will be forever thankful for that. 

I go to bring the onesie upstirs but get stopped by a tug on my wrist and a smile around my wifes face. Her cheeks are a smidge blushed and her eyes are a little glossy telling me the wine is kicking in and I love it. She deserves it and I know she will pump and dump since shes been overly repeating it to everyone around. 

"Trying to sneak out of here?" she teases and wraps an arm around my waist bringing me closer to her.

"Why? Got any ideas?" I tease back and see her eyes sparkle. Shes not at that point yet, since it hasnt been six weeks and her body is still healing but shes very horny and she lets me know a lot.

"Plenty, but we have a full house and you cant be quiet." oh, so is that what she thinks!? I narrow my eyes at her and she playfully laughs making my heart swell in my chest. 

"I love you." She says and leans forward to connect our lips in a short but sweet kiss. 

"I love you more" i say and hold her close to me, as i glance around at all the love and support that fills our house. We are so lucky to have loving friends and family who accept us, and love us, and our children. I never want to forget a moment like this. When the house is full, my heart is full.

Never in my life, did i think this is what my life would come to. Me, being happily inlove, married with TWO kids. But, honestly, its the best version of my life and I wouldnt want it any other way. I grew so much, I achieved a lot, and in life I feel i matured and grew. I overcame my dark past and opened myself up enough to fall head over heels for Scarlett and Rose and that brought me Matty as well. I finally found the happiness I always wanted and can live a true life of love with my little family and friends.

*******************************************************************

And Thats it!!!

Thank you a ton for reading if youve made it this far. 

This was my first book and i learned a ton from it and from all your comments. I look forward to reading them all again as I re-read this book. 

I hope to see you all in the next book i publish!!! 

~Lots of Love<3~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1K 16
ๅฝกโ€ขห–* โ›โ€งโ‚Š ๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž...
47K 943 67
Y/N Y/L/N girlfriend of Elizabeth olsen, an artist and an actor in love, but what happens when they fall out of love? what happens when they both mee...
57.4K 1.5K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...
205K 4.9K 46
whatever the title says. i'm sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ completed ]