Good Girl Meets Bad Boy

By Forever_Dark

Every guy wants a good girl that will only be bad for him. A bad boy is known as a heartbreaker, troublemaker... More

Good Girl Meets Bad Boy
Let The Game Begin
Trust no Player
The Unexpected Feelings
Take Him As My Brother. Or Do I?
The Unexpected.
Poetry Time
Beach day
Meet up
The Hill

Cut-off moments

1.4K 33 10
By Forever_Dark

"What are you doing?" I asked. I was surprised that I actually asked.

He looked at me like he was back to the real world again.

"I... Uh.. Nothing. I'm sorry." He said as he rolled away from me as he was lying on the ground, and put his hands on his face.

I stood up and said,"it's okay. How about we finish the movie?" I asked with a happy tone.

See, I'm the kind of person who hates awkward moments and try basically everything to not be in them.

He looked at me and smirked. "Sure." He said as he stood up too, and we walked back to the couch.

We both were now watching the movie, but in a complete silence.

I don't know what happened to me. I guess I take Alex more as a brother. He's so easy to talk to and it's like we've been best friends for 50 years.

Okay exaggerate much? But you know what I mean.

I could see in the corner of my eye that Alex was in deep thoughts too.

What's on his mind?

We were still in complete silence for like 10 minuets now when all of sudden Alex decided to break it.

"Can I ask you about something?" He asked. Kind of unsure if he should ask me or not.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

He looked at me and said,"uh.. Vanessa, about what happened I-" he said before I cut him off

"It's okay Alex. I get it. It doesn't mean anything. We're just friends, right?" I asked and looked at him with a convinced look.

He looked at me and didn't say a word for a moment as he said,"right." And looked down.

What is going on?

"I mean... Does it mean anything to you?" I asked? He doesn't look pleased about my last comment.

"See Vanessa um.. I-" he said before he got cut off my the doorbell.

This guy gets cut off a lot and who the heck could this be?!

I rolled my eyes and said,"I'm just gonna go and get that. Gonna be right back." I said as I went to see who this moment breaker is.

Moment breaker? Are you kidding me Vanessa?

I'm a weirdo okay? Gosh I really have to stop thinking so much.

I opened the door and saw Shane standing there. Again.

"Ugh, what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Look uh.. We have to talk." He said with a little guilt.

I don't know how, but I can read people really easily. Not good sometimes.

"About what? Look Shane, you don't really have anything to tell, do you?" I asked. I can't describe how much I hate this guy right now. Even though he looks super damn hot I still hate him. How could he just make me fall for him like that? Urg.

I hate the fact that when I fall, I fall so hard.

He came a bit closer as he said,"look, I'm really sorry."

I looked at him in disbelieve and said,"really? Are you saying sorry? Wow." The 'wow' part kind of annoyed. Even though I'm a good girl I can be tough.

At this point Alex came and looked at Shane with a annoyed expression on his face.

"Oh. I forgot. HE'S still here." Shane said still looking annoyed in Alex' eyes.

"Problem bro?" Alex asked and smirked at him.

I can't take this anymore.

"Okay that's it. You both go home. Now." I said looking at the door and pointing out. They both looked at me and back at each other.

Shane looked one last time on me and walked away. Alex saw him walking to his car and drove away, and I was still looking at Alex with my finger still pointing out. He looked at me kind of annoyed. And walked out.

I closed the door and cleaned everything up, and went to my bedroom.

I plopped myself on my bed and turned on some quite music, and checked Twitter.

Nothing new there. Still those utterly, useless bitches bragging about their new hair color and the party they're going to tonight. And yes I said bitches.

Okay seriously these boys are really taking the bad out of me.

Yes I'm blaming them. Problem bro?

Problem bro.

Alex.

Urg.

I really can't take either of them at the moment.

After I checked Twitter I threw my phone on my pillow and walked into my big walk-in closet. I don't know why, but when I'm feeling a little frustrated I like to put on some different outfits, and dance to some really loud music.

It was 7.30 am so it's a good timing to do that.

I came out with some really weird hair, and I really weird outfit and danced to Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble. I don't know why a lot of people hate Taylor Swift at the moment, I mean that girl rocks!

I danced like a total weirdo and I think my mom is home by now, but is afraid to come up and say hey, because she brought a total weirdo to this earth. Not my fault mommy.

I think I changed about 6 different weird outfits or so, and danced like a weirdo for like an hour.

Wow. Energy much?

When I turned off my music I could her something on my window. I sounds like someone's nocking.

If I see a face I swear I'm gonna break the window.

I walked to my window with phone in my hands, ready to break the window. With my phone. Yea I have a iPhone and because I'm smart like that I decided to throw THAT. Geeze.

When I looked there was no one there.

Talk about awkwardness.

When I turned around I walked into something hard, and fell right on my butt. What the? I looked up just to see this annoying sexy beast standing right in front of me, with my weirdo outfit on.

Oh my god awkward.

"How the heck did you get it?" I asked a bit panic in my voice as well.

"Hello to you too, chica." He said as he smiled

Er Meh Gawd. He's Spanish.

*fangirl time*

OH MY GAWD HE'S SPANISH! HOTNESS!!!!

"It was a bit of a performance you did their, huh?" He said with a huge grin on his face.

Omg. He saw. Okay NOW it's awkward.

"You saw?" I said. Embarrassed.

"Ooooooh yea." He winked and took his iPhone up from us pocket.

Omg. He video taped it? Omg.

Vanessa stop saying 'omg'

Sorry!

"DELET IT!" I jelled as I practically jumped on him.

"NEVER!" He said. He's pretty strong I must say.

We were now fighting in my room and I was trying so hard to get his phone, but failed miserable.

I took his wrist and twisted it, but he was too strong and somehow took both of my wrists and held them on either side of my head.

"Vanessa, we really have to talk."

What does this guy want to tell me?!

I sighed as I said,"fine. Spit it out."

He looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes and, but kind of serious too.

"Honey I'm home!" My mom said when she walked into the house.

"Shit!" I said as I pushed Shane away from me and panicked.

"Wow. I didn't know a innocent girl like you had that language." He said as he smiled at me.

"Stop the sarcasm. HIDE!" I whispered-jelled and he had he 'oh right' expression in his face. He was standing in the middle if the room with his legs and arms spread, searching for a place to hide.

I giggled as I said,"go into my closet."

"Right." He said as he winked at me. Unbelievable.

I took my phone and went down the kitchen where my mom was standing and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

We talked a bit when I suddenly got a message.

Who could that be?

"I like your bras, chica."

O

M

G

No.

I looked at the text for like a minute when I got another one from him.

"Can't wait for you to get up here. Hurry uuuuuup xx"

Okay.. Now in scared..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey boo's!

I'm so sorry for keeping you guys waiting, but I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it, and I'm sorry if its a bit boring I promise my next chapter is gonna be waaaaaaaay more interesting!

Again, thank you guys for reading and thank you for your support.

And I special thanks to Kelly for being such a sweetheart. Thank you for your lovely message.

Love you guys! - Emily xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.6K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
9.6K 299 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
85.6K 1.5K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
241K 5.5K 22
"Wow Kitten you act like a tiger" He Teased "Shut up" I said blushing "No can do Kitten" He smirked ----------------- Meet Kassie Pitman. She has two...