Claimed As His Woman✓

By Arshisweet15

"You have to do this Khushi. This is why I married you in the first place. if you refuse doing this, you well... More

Teaser
chapter one
chapter two
character sketch
chapter three
chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
little announcement
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
‼️my new book ‼️
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
"My Big Announcment"
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapters Thirty Eight

Chapter Seven

14.3K 742 74
By Arshisweet15

❗❗❗warning. Romantic scenes are on the way. who all is uncomfortable please skip the romantic scene❗❗❗

...

At AR company.

Arnav couldn't concentrate on his work as it's been two days lastly he met Khushi.  he couldn't contact her or plan a schedule to meet her because of his tight schedule past two days.his redevelopment project started. Raghav already started his side of work. he couldn't load Vijay with all of this work because he is already hell-busy handling their Korea main branch. he frustratingly typed on a laptop. and throw away the paper holds out of anger. meantime Vijay entered to cabin, he quickly moved away from getting hit by a paper paperweight. he looked at Arnav stunned way and told him to collect the paperweight from the floor.

Vijay: Man you need to control your anger.  It's getting higher nowadays.

Arnav: shut up Vijay. Don't mess my brain..it's already messed up because of her.

Vijay: oh..so she is the reason. I forgot that you didn't get to meet her for two days. my bad.

Arnav glares at him and continues typing on his laptop. he is messing up his brain so badly by for searching a way to meet her. It was not as easy as he thought. She gets occupied in her office the whole day. and other times get busy at Khanna's mansion. and top of that she ignored his calls for two days even the messages he sent. somewhere he worried about her behavior.is everything okay with her. she is not supposed to show ignorance towards him after whatever they shared. When he wondered every possible way for her ignorance Vijay's voice brought him back from this thoughts.

Vijay: you know ASR, Miss Khushi used to work as Yuvaraj Khanna's secretary when he handled the Khanna builders.

Arnav raised his eyebrow at him asking like <why_you_telling_me_that_now>
Vijay smiled at him knowing way. Then soon Arnav got what he hinting at. Arnav smirked winning way and winked at him for giving the golden idea. Vijay winked back and urged him to proceed..arnav took his phone from the table and dialed one number.

Arnav: Mr. Khanna. There's something I want you to do.
...

Khushi sitting in the car with a frown face. Suddenly Raghav announced everyone from today's wards she going to join him on his redevelopment project as he needed assistance with work. she clearly understood Arnav's idea..she knew he might be blowing up fireballs after she ignored his every call and text. and she has a valid reason for it. after knowing that both men signed her over like some building project she couldn't hide her furious. She feels like some property that is handed over for something in return. he can't let them treat her like that. For God's sake, she is human. not any no living object. Then she changed her face to a  hard one when she saw  Ragahv taking the driver's seat. Both did not share any words. Ragav understood was better to maintain silence knowing how furious she was now. both silently started the ride.

Khushi got out of the car and glanced at the tall building in front of her.  As she expected he brought her to AR company instead of Khanna Builder. She glared at Ragav who avoided looking at her. slowly helped her inside the building...

Arnav excitedly asked people to come inside knowing well who was behind the door..he grinned and saw Khushi enter to cabin with Ragav. he gulped his urges seeing her look so stunning in the silver chiffon saree she wearing. she left her open and red lipstick adored her lips.

She tried to save herself from getting affected by his heating stares. He looked devilishly handsome in his ocean three-piece suit. his killer eyes openly ogling her from top to bottom.

Ragav tries to hide the embarrassment he feels now seeing their two heating moment. Arnav doesn't even care about his presence, he openly looks at Khushi like he isn't present in the scene. feeling it was too much he cleared his throat and told Arnav with h smiling tone.

Raghav: hello ASR. As you asked I joined Khushi on our project. Hereafter she will assist you with everything regarding the project.

eyeballs about to fall from her eyes hearing Ragav's words.  What the hell..she looks at Arnav who looking at her winning smile. he told Ragav without breaking his look from her side.

Arnav: good job Mr. Khanna.  I really appreciate your work. now if you excuse us.  I need to have a private talk with my new assistant.

he smiles awkwardly and quickly leaves the place leaving the two alone. soon after he left Arnav locked the door by remote and closed up all glass windows through remote control. she suddenly starts to feel a little nervous about being alone with him again. After their last encounter, she knows her every alone moment with him not gonna end on a normal note. he slowly got up from the chair and took a step towards her. When he was about to get closer she moved away. but with whom she trying that stunt.  Within a second he cornered her to the wall and locked both sides with his strong arms..he dangerously got close to her face and asked her in a husky low voice

Arnav: may I know the reasons for you to ignore my calls and texts? Is there any special reason for it? I hope there is a good reason behind it. (nuzzled her cheek)
because whatever I went through because of your ignorant behavior, simple lame reasons are not acceptable.

Khushi:( gulp down her nervous) I think, at least that way I can show my anger for knowing the truth about me being sold out in return for a project.

He was stunned by her reply. he didn't expect that. he never thought she would come to know about that so soon. he tries to read her eyes which holding back from crying. he cupped her face and told her in a low tone.

Arnav: Khushi please just hear me out. I have a reason for doing something like that. when I came to know Ragav used you that way to get the deal. I was afraid. I got afraid thinking what if he uses you again for something like this? My mind just blew up when I thought, what if another man in my place instead of me you met that night? even that thought burned me alive. I got him to sign the contract because. now he has no rights over you. he now can't even touch your hair without my permission. you are no one else. but mine only mine..only my woman.

He kissed his cheek after telling his side of the explanation. Her heart beat like drums hearing his reason.  Butterflies were flying all over her chest as she heard his possessive answer. She could feel the heat in his words..she never expected something like this. this is the first time someone has treated her like the priority of their life. It feels amazing. It feels blessed..he knows her muted reason. but he noticed her hard face slowly changed to a soft one.. then he slowly glanced at her long neck. he smiled seeing his chain adoring her neck beautifully. soon clogged desire rose to see her chest going up and down because of hard breathing. It tests his level of willpower.

She came out of own her world gasping way she feels Arnav start to place open mouth kisses on her neck

..she try to push him away remembering they ine in his office right now..but he strongly pinned her both hands on the wall and start to suck her neck. soon she got lost in his act. giving more access to her neck. seeing a response he lost his grip on her hand held her Waist in one hand and cupped her other cheek with the other hand..he was all turned on when she gripped his hair and started to let out little moans feeling his acts..he sensually caressed her bare side of the waist and suddenly scooped her to arms.

He took her towards the sofa slowly placed her on it and came over her body soon after removing his coat. She enjoyed every bit of his acts with closed eyes. There was nothing to hold her emotions anymore. she decided to accept the affection of the man who doing everything in his power to claim her as his. There was no need to run away as she realized her fate had written to him. She accepted the reality with open arms..when those thoughts ran through her mind she felt Arnav move her pallu from her shoulder and work on his way to remove her blouse

..are they going to do it here. ?It looked like that seeing his eagerness to feel her raw..soon he removed her blouse and cupped her breasts over the inner.." god I just missed those melons badly. I became insane without feeling those two" She moan out and cried way hearing his intimate talks..he kissing breast and molded her like it was a precious thing to him..pressing way he move to her navel and placed open mouth kisses on her bellybutton..she clutch his hair tightly feeling him inserting tongue inside her bellybutton..he ravishing her completely without any barrier..she already feeling his hardness poking her. he again came up and took her lips for unexpected kiss..he kissing her so deeply and too intimately

..they sharing tongues. sharing saliva He just wants to explore every inch of her. all over again. Kissingway he try to enter his hand inside her petticoat. When he almost nearing they hear the intercom ringing sound.she snapped out from moment and try to get arnav to sense.but he is not in the mood to stop whatever they doing..she couldn't fight against his strength.he deeply engrossed in kissing her.when he try to buckle off his belt they hear someone knocking the cabin door.he groan frustrated plus angrily for getting disturbed like this..that person going to be a dead meat for sure.they Knocking constantly..but he can't open the door for their urgency as khushi needs to decent herself..he still looking her hungrily when she quickly wear her Saree properly again.she feeling her cheek burning  meeting his eyes after whatever happened.did they just had a make out session on his office couch.its insane damnit.after seeing she all ready to meet a outsider he marched to open the door and ready to blast the human who dare to break their moment.

His female employe almost in a state to pee her pants seeing his devil stare.her hands dancing in auto mood .she told him almost losing her voice.." boss..Co.. conference with...with...the Canada company about to staaaart in five minutes...everyone expectingggg you in conference hall"..he give her short node and signaled her to go.she almost run away from there saving her life from grim reaper of their office.

He turn to look at khushi who playing with her saree pallu with red face.he come towards her and told her caressing her corner of lips..

Arnav: we are going to my house after I finished this conference.and you going to come without any deny..are we clear ?

She slowly nodded her head knowing well even if she deny he not going to give a damn about it.he smile seeing her blushed face.he left the room after picking her lips..she smile faintly seeing his retreat figure..she blushed seeing the couch which a moment ago witnessed their horny side..she slowly getting used to the fact she seeing someone behind her family back with full support of her husband.she really hope to wrap up her relations with khannas soon and start a fresh life with arnav all new way..it's kind of thrilling filled exciting feeling..

.......

Oh another episode.

How is today episode guys?

Do you guys love it?

Because all family drama I thought give some private moments for arshi.do you guys like it?

And adding gifs I though it's makes the scenes more real. Don't you guys agree?

Next episodes  going to be lots of Dramas and unexpected scenes.stay tuned for more fun

Tell your guys thoughts and view about this episode .lovely comments and votes boost me write more regularly.so don't forget to vote of comment.

(As my one of genuine reader asked.i removed the gifs from the chapter.she advice me to avoid the trouble of reporting.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 15.6K 45
#163 angst out of 89.4K stories Her heart craved him but he pined for someone else. Her heart continued to image him ignoring the reality but his h...
1.8M 71K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
98.2K 5.7K 44
hi dear all.here my first ever creation on floor again.everyones favorite.mine too. unique story of Two soul mates who meet each other in the name of...
51.8K 3.1K 16
The day meant to be the best day of her life had turned out to be the worst one. Celebration of love and harmony, which the night was supposed to be...