Ninjago After Crystallized

Av AnnNinjago

After the defeat of the Overlord AKA Crystal King, the ninjas with the help of their allys, finished rebuildi... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Kinda RGB sibling?)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (RGB?)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
!News!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUCEMENT!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 25

650 17 26
Av AnnNinjago

Jay's pov:

    A journal, or some kind of book? Why is it doing on my bookshelf?

    "Jay? Did you find it?"

    Nya asked.

    "Uh-uh not yet. Let's go eat lunch and I'll find it later!"

    I smiled. Nya agreed and went outside. Now about that thing...I mean it must be a book that I forgotten a looongg time ago. But I like comics books and I only have a few books, I remember all of those. This one wasn't one of them, it had a green cover, nothing on it, just green. Probably a journal since books can't have NO titles.

    "Jay?!"

    "Coming!"

    I left the journal on my desk and run out.

Kai's pov:

    So when i said I was gonna help with the cooking, I meant I would just watch and sneak a few goods in my mouth. Zane made chicken and rice, simple and delicous.

    "Kai, you did nothing already, can you help me set the table?"

    Lloyd asked.

    "WHY OF COURSE, also I did something, I helped Zane get that thing at the beginning!"

     Lloyd face-palmed and got back to setting the table. I helped, cause my sweet sweet brother asked me to.

     "Soooo, how's life treating ya??" I am very bored.

     "Uh- Okay?"

    Does 'okay' mean f*cked up, cause if so then yes. His life is f*cked up.

     "So, where are you sleeping tonight?"

     Lloyd looked at me, confused.

    "You're still grounded?"

    "Riiiightt, I don't know? The gaming room? On the floor?? I don't really care."

    NO, MY BROTHER IS NOT SLEEPING ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR.

    "Nu-uh! You're sleepin my room kid!"

    "Sure, as I said, I don't care."

    No praises for being a good brother? Nya walked in, with Jay.

    "What's for lunch?"

    "Chicken and rice!" Zane answered.

     Wait, where is Cole? He always peak his head from the doorway when he heard the any word related to food or just from the smell and boom! You unlocked a 'Cole' watching you cook with PASSIONATE (meaning he's VERY hungry).

     "Guys, where's Cole?"

     "He is going to visit Vania today."

    Oohh, wow! He didn't even invite us to tag along..Why does Vania always invite Cole whenever she has free time while we get to stay home. Atleast I get to taste Zane's amazing cooking!

    "Luckyyy, I want to go too!"

    Nya said.

    "I really need to hang out with Vania sometime, she seems pretty cool! We never really get to talk."

    We never really get to know her actually. Only Master Wu and Cole. Lloyd kind of hated her when they met, I WONDER WHYY.

     "We should pay her a visit sometime."

     Lloyd suggested. I agree!

     "Let me go and call Master Wu. He's teaching Garmadon something. I don't know actually. If I have to guess, some meditating."

     I sat down, next to Lloyd.

    "Hey! I noticed something, why isn't Jay talking? He's been reaally quiet?"

    Lloyd's right! This is very concerning, coming from me!

    "H-hUH?? Oh, I was just..hungry! That's why.."

    "If there's anything, just talk to me, okay?"

     Ew- They're doing lovey-dovey stuff again..

Harumi's pov:

     Shoot, I forgot about lunch! I quickly got out of bed, I was having some 'me' time! To be exact, just laying down and checking out some latest trends. I just got a phone so I'm exploring it. I only text and call on here and it's pretty boring.

     "Sorry, I forgot about lunch."

    I sat down where Cole usually sit. Where is he? Probably on a mission or somewhere.

    "It's fine, Zane, Master Wu and Garmadon aren't even here yet!"

    Chicken and rice! Yummy.

     "Hello ninjas."

     "Hello sensei!" The ninjas said in unison.

     I just smiled as my 'hello'.

     "Thank you Zane, for the dinner. And getting me and Garmadon." Master Wu said to Zane which he nodded as an answer.

     We started eating. Okay, right after lunch or..? If I asked right before dinner, it won't really give me enough time to get ready, I don't know about Lloyd.

    "Guys, Cole's calling." Kai holds up his phone.

    "Answer it! What if he's in trouble??"

     Zane said.

     "Eh- We should get used to it now." Lloyd said, looking at Jay.

     "Why are you guys so mean to me?" Jay took that to offense.

    Kai answered the call.

     "Hey guys!" Cole waved, I can see Princess Vania. Yes I know her, she is the daughter of that evil king that sold me vengestone.

     "Why did you tell no one about you going to the princess??"

     "Uhh because she invited me! Not you guys."

     Cole smiled, showing off to his friends.

     "Whatever! We get to stay and eat Zane's DELICOUS meal which you CAN'T have!"

     Now they're agruing. This is really fun to watch.

     "HOW DARE!"

     "Yeah! That's right! It probably is better than what you're eating in Shintaro! No offense Vania."

     Vania is just dying in laughter in the background. She tried saying something but keeps failing.

    "It's fine! K-keep on fighting-" She managed to say that.

    "WELL THE FOOD HERE IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE!"

    "WE DID, WE ALSO CAME WITH YOU THE FIRST TIME DUMB-"

    "Settle down kids, the food." Nya stopped.

     They did stopped fighting, now they are just eating their food aggressively to taunt each other. This fight is only for dumb*ss, which include Jay, Kai and Cole. I'm not being mean, just being honest. Nya and Zane is just being the parent. Lloyd seems to be in his own world and Wu is just used to it. Garmadon likes chaos so this is for him.

    "Can you please..stop?" Nya plead.

    "Fine! How's your visit, COLE?"

    "AMAZING, thank you, KAI!"

    After a while, they just started talking normally.

    "I'm so full! I gotta go...back, to my room, doing..NOTHING." Jay nervously said and sliding away.

     "He's so strange since after training." Nya commented, worrying about her boyfriend.

     "I noticed too, he didn't talk as much as Kai. AND THAT'S NOT OKAY!"

     Cole also added. Zane nodded to Cole's respond.

      "Yeah! Not the me part but yeah! It's not okay!"

     Kai said.

     "I agree." I also said since Jay is acting a little funny.

     We all turn to Lloyd who was still, in his own world. He didn't even pay attention to the fights or the conversation. Master Wu and Garmadon left because we were too loud.

    "AND NOW LLOYD'S AFFECTED! IT'S CONTAGIOUS!" Kai yelled.

     "Wha-"

     Nya face-palmed herself because of embarassment for her brother.

     "You guys should try calling him!" Vania suggested.

     "That would be the most logical solution."

     Zane said. "Lloyd, you okay?" He called.

     "Yeah?"

     He really like scaring people, I mean like- STOP!

    "You really need to stop that." Kai said.

    Lloyd just smiled and continued eating. Man..

    "Sorry.."

    "Back to what we were DISCUSING, have you noticed anything weird with Jay?"

    Cole asked. Lloyd thought for a bit and answered:

    "Yeah, he was quiet when Nya and him went to the kitchen for lunch. That's all."

    "Interesting..Maybe I should check on him?"

     Nya suggested. We don't even need to tell her yes or no, she just got up and walked away.

     "I wish I was there! I want to see how my best friend is doing.." Cole said.

     "You can just..go back to Ninjago! I don't mind." Vania smiled.

     "No no! I went all this way to meet you and also, I like it here."

      Cole's so sweet! I heard he can befriend almost anyone.

     "Anyways, gotta go! See ya later Cole."

     Kai waved and turn off his phone.

     "I'm going to take a nap.." He yawned.

     "Kai, it's your turn to do the dishes."

     Lloyd said.

     "Can't you just do it for me, just this once??" Kai plead.

     "You know I don't like washing dishes.."

      Kai still begged for Lloyd to do it for him and Lloyd gave in. He sighed and collect the plate. Kai then punched the air and mouthed 'Yess!' then turned to Zane. Whispered something to him and both of them chuckled. What the heck?? He turned to me and smirked. What does that mean??

     "Thanks bro! I owe you!"

     "Yes, you owe me A LOT."

     Kai laughed and walked out of the kitchen with Zane, talking about something.. Leaving me and Lloyd alone in the kitchen- Now I know what he's trying to do..

Nya's pov:

     Jay..Oh my gosh what is wrong with him today?? This makes me think of the times after Nadakhan. He was also quiet, I don't know what he went through but I know that it scarred him. I hope he's not thinking about that.. I was also traumatized about that dumb orange flying dumb*ss! Sorry for my swearing but he's just..AHH! I want to punch him and-

    "A little angry there sis?"

    "Kai..?"

    I asked. Wait, have I been standing here and not going to check on Jay for the past few minutes?!

     "Why are you standing here, Nya?" Asked Zane.

     "Sorry! I was thinking about something. I'm worried about Jay.."

     "He'll be fine! He have been in..worse situtation." Kai ensured me.

     I smiled and thanked Kai, waved to both of them. I walked towards his room and slightly crack open the door. I peaked in.

     "Okay! Book, journal, whatever you are! Why are you on thy bookshelf?"

     That's the Jay I know. Why is he talking to that green journal on his desk though?

     "Shall I open and read you??"

     "Yes." I whispered, playing with him.

     "Huh?! You are a MAGIC TALKING JOURNAL??"

     I giggled quietly. I won't continue because I am curious what kind of journal he is trying to..read? Or he just randomly found it on his bookshelf.

     "Whatever, I'll just stop being weird and read."

     He took the book and sat on his bed.

     After a while, he was still reading the journal. I don't know what it was about but his facial expression keeps changing. It went from just slight laughter to sadness and confusion. But I draw the line when he had a kind of horried face. I opened the door.

     "Jay, what have you been reading??"

     "Ahh! Nya?? What are you doing?"

     "I went to check on you, what are you reading??"

     I demaded. But instead of denying, he actually wanted me to know.

     "It's good that you're here. I think that you should..uhm. Read it with me."

     "Why?" I questioned.

     "It's something very concerning..I don't know how long it has been but you should read it yourself."

     What  is this? I sat next to Jay. He turn to the a page, not the first page, just a random page, must be important and gave it to me.

    "Dear diary, this mark the first day since my father sacrifice himself for Ninjago."

     Lloyd..?

Lloyd's pov:

     Stupid Kai! He knows I hate washing dishes, everyone knew that! I even wrote a song about it back then when Master Wu opened a tea shop, which one was it? How many tea shop did he open again? Anyways, it's not that much so it's kind of fine? He said he owe me one, he better give me something, like candy! Or he could do my chores! I'm a genius.

     Also, what's up with Jay anyways like is he okay?? Wait! What if that's not Jay?? But it is him since I kind of listen to Jay's and Cole's conversation, goes normal, very chaotic like usual.

    "Uhm.."

    Am I not alone?? Of course I'm not! I'm in a house with ninjas, they could just sneak in and I wouldn't even notice.

    "Sorry if I'm interupting  dish washing?"

     Oh, Harumi. She must not have left yet. So she's been sitting here while I was washing dishes and have weird thoughts. That's fun.

     "No, it's totally fine. What's up?"

     "Uh- soo..do you have any missions today?"

     Weird that she ask that. But no, I don't. Because the ninjas offered to do it for me since I'M GROUNDED! Yes. I am still petty about that.

     "Not really. Why?"

     "I've been wondering..Would you like to..go out for dinner this evening?"

     Dinner? I haven't eat out since..I don't know, I just pretend to keep that in count. But going out would be great since I'M GROUNDED. Okay, I need to stop. But dinner sounds nice.

    "Sure! That sounds nice, when?"

    "Just like 6? Does that work?"

    I nodded. Harumi then just ran off. I sighed, this leaves me alone with the dishes.

    "I don't wanna do the dishes no more.." I mumbled 

    (A/N: Anyone remember this in Wu's Tea series or whatever it's called??) Turns out that the exam were not as bad and I have some spare time to finish this for all of youu!! I'll probably come up with the next chapter next week so STAY TUNED <33

    Also Lloyd angst cus it's yummy :)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

87.6K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
155K 8K 27
ရှောင်ကျန်းသည် ဖတ်ခဲ့ဖူးသော စာအုပ်ထဲရှိ ဗီလိန်နေရာသို့ ရောက်ရှိသွားသည်။တစ်ခုဘဲ သူ့ရောက်နေတဲ့ ဗီလိန်ခန္ဓာကိုယ်ပိုင်ရှင်က ဇာက်လိုက်ကို အတင်းယူထားကာ ဇာက...
19.7K 478 43
What's most important should come first What's came first must be the most important A jenLisa short story
5.2K 247 18
Only a month after Mallory's return, Adventure Bay is faced with a bigger problem. On her fourteenth birthday, Everest's birthday cake is injected wi...