tsukimichi moonlit fantasy Be...

Da MarkDX859

A player once name Susano who played in a vrmmorpg which was a Yggdrails inspired game with many races and cu... Altro

EP 1 Damn you Goddess
EP 2 Castellum Tenebris Edited
extra chapter introduce the maids and butlers
EP 3 adventure mode
EP 4 merchants mode
EP 5 Rembrandt
EP 6 the heroes perspective
EP 7 rankings of Castellum Tenebris
EP 8 Forest Ogres
EP 9 The lich
EP 10 a new beginning
EP 11 Shifting events
EP 12 War part 1
EP 13 war part 2 the awakening of Legends
S2 Ep 1 The Teacher's Exams
S2 Ep 2 Humiliation
S2 EP 4 The strong influence
S2 EP 5 results of the strong
S2 EP 6 The bonds that make us
S2 EP 7 new students
S2 EP 8 Demon to Demon
S2 EP 9 perverted dragon
S2 EP 10 the new recruits

S2 Ep 3 school times and side quests

123 3 0
Da MarkDX859

Soon they would check on the restaurant with the hotpot with the girl

The maid: "welcome back"

Makoto would Text: "hello Luria is there a private room"

Luria: "well it isn't noon yet so you can use any room, and I'm guessing Shiki and Edmond are getting hotpots"

Shiki: "yes"

Edmond text: "I would like some"

Makoto text: "chicken stew for me"

Incursio text: "hmm the usual"

Leo: "usual hot pots are for multiple people but Shiki eats the whole thing"

Luria: "I'm surprised he could do that, now please come with me" soon it seems the 4th student with spiky hair would be watching them

Student: (why are they always coming to this place)

??? A mystery figure with clothing appear behind him: "are you Ilumgand"

Ilumgand: "Huh who are you!?"

???: "calm down, just a central academy student"

Back with the others as their meals would get served

Makoto text: "must be weird for us to come here often"

Luria: "no, I mean I must admit it was a little weird at the start and seeing you able to eat a entire hot pot"

Gawain: "well we do have large appetites, and you did remove the vegetables right?"

Luria: "of course one for Shiki and the one without vegetables for Edmond" she pass them 2 hotpots as both had white fluffy cream on top of them

Shiki and Susano would take their bites as it seems they enjoyed it

Shiki: "ahh I can feel its rich sweetness bringing joy to my belly"

Susano Aka Edmond: "delicious"

Suigintou: "I didn't think there would be a hotpot that requires a sweet tooth"

Makoto covered his mouth

Incursio: "heh i remember when you ate this Makoto, You look like You died inside*

Makoto: "don't remind me, I thought it would be something like tofu or Yam but that almost cost my sanity"

Susano: "well it's not for everyone and the sweetness and vegetables it didn't do it for me unlike Shiki"

Shiki: "oh for me I enjoy the harmony of them"

Suigintou: "I question your taste buds, I wonder what made them think a sweet hot pot?" Soon Luria would walk towards them

Luria: "you guys are working at central academy right"

Makoto text: "yes we actually need to go after eating"

Luria: "I see actually my-"

Maid: "Luria please come here"

Luria: "coming, it seems the store's gotten busy please enjoy your food"

Makoto text: "sure thank you"

Susano would eat the meal as he would turn towards Shiki as it seems his meal was empty

Shiki: "un can I order another one"

Susano: "how did you eat it so fast"

Gawain: "usually it's us eating our food faster than him"

Meanwhile with Mio in tsilge backside of a certain restaurant as it seems Mio was being taught by a hyuman named Martha

Mio: "Martha I'll be in your care again today"

Martha: "again miss Mio"

Armis: "I'll be here to keep an eye on her and miss Mio?"

Mio: "you don't have to call me miss Mio, we're both kitchen aids"

Martha: "I see then, you are apprentice in cooking, but you're still one of the most renowned adventurers in this city I can't simply call you by name"

(A few days ago, she just barge into the store and ate up all the items in the menu, she ask for us to teach her how to do basic cooking and gave us a large sum of money)

(Her friends the man and the woman, I don't know about but if miss Mio is rumored to be level 1000 and they're her friends they must also be impressive, and my manager couldn't say no or yes and pass that responsibility to me) she would be peeling a potato

Mio: "you're peeling the vegetables by turning them while holding the knife and skin with your fingers"

Navarre now as Nav: "it's normal way to peel Mio"

Armis: "how you cut before is mainly for performance, remember on how they others scould you about it"

Mio would notice the potatoes roots were gone: "wow you remove the roots with the knife, that's amazing"

Martha: "that's just the basics, so how did the 3rd tasting party go"

Mio: "I made a salty bean soup with the pre oil beans you gave me"

Nav: "I feel so sorry for those who ate it, the one one who could eat it was the lava beast volvagia"

Armis: "of course that beast could eat anything that hot"

Martha: "Lava beast, Mio what did you do with the beans and salt"

Mio: "well it didn't turn to soup form so I added stuff from the dwarven shop and finally manage to melt it"

Armis: "so you use hot water"

Mio: "hot what now?"

Martha: (are we still talking about cooking): "wait so you mean you didn't use water in soup"

Mio: "you didn't say to use water and I was supposed use water"

Armis: "what do you think was the liquid in soups, wait a minute if you didn't use water, what happened to the beans and you melted Salt?"

Nav: "you melted salt that shouldn't even happen"

Martha would shake: "maybe next time I should list everything"

Armis: "so volvagia ate basically salt lava soup" meanwhile as he mentioned soon it seems a burp happened in Castellum Tenebris as it was cause by a beast living in floor 9 as it was the same beast

Rosie: "ugh what did you eat, you'll definitely need some kind of exercise later but on what, ah i know I hope some adventurers wouldn't mind fighting you"

Back at Mio

Armis: "Mio it seems it's almost time"

Mio: "right, Martha I need to leave for work related issues, I won't be here for some time, do not worry I will keep practicing my cooking during that time"

Armis/Martha: (more victims will be left in her wake)

Martha: "then Mio since you will be away for some time how about I teach you the knife handing technique for you to practice during the trip"

It seems Mio eyes would gleem with happiness: "will you, thank you"

Navarre: (thank good she saved a lot of lives today)

Martha would soon peal a vegetable as it seems the skin came off like paper: "this is a special technique the boss learn called katsura peel, laurel, though I don't know what katsura means"

Mio: "amazing the vegetable is like paper"

Armis: (hmm Laurel I should keep this as mental notes maybe the bosses may recognize it)

Mio move her hand around: "I wonder if that could be use other than cooking"

Navarre: "well Mio it's best we get going and maybe it could be use on beasts"

Martha: (what do they mean by that)

Back with the Kuzunohas at the academy

Susano would text: "okay so that's the basic rules" he use illusion magic to look like a silver hair man as his helmet was required off for this meeting: "how many students do we get?"

School staff: "well it's actually your choice as each teacher is paid 10 silver coins for each student that attends though you 3 will get pay the same or slightly higher since you're all teaching the same class"

Incursio text: "I guess that's fair and what's the max number"

School staff: "if you were full timers you would be allow 60 but you're part timers so you'll have 30 at most"

Makoto: (if we got 30 somehow that's 3 gold coins or more class and it seems quite high since normally you'll need silver coins to get by)

School staff : "would you like to start your classes next week professors"

Makoto would Text: "yes and i would like to say we would want 10 students or less in out class"

School staff: "yes of course but that's quite unusual as others would pick more"

Incursio text: "we would like to adjust first and know our students, it's easier with a smaller number" Edmond would simply nod unsure on what to add on

Soon a strange man would walk to them as he look like a teacher as well as a man around his 30s

The teacher: "excuse me do you have a moment"

Suigintou: "depends, who are you?"

The teacher: "my name is blight a full time teacher" soon they would have a small talk about their plans for a class: "I see you're about magic chanting, focus on magic and combat class, I'm a classroom teacher but also a combat type, how about I send 10 students from my class that might be interested to your class"

"However after that lecture it'll be up to your own skills to gather students"

Edmond type: "I see then and I'm guessing a lot of the students here are excelling in talent" (they are barley doing good but standards to this world is low no thanks to that bitch)

Blight: "correct especially this year as those who can fly or mastered telepathy to a point, and I heard you 3 are highly skilled, I'm looking forward in seeing you in class"

Makoto: (his sense of excellent is off) soon he speak telepathy: (so those guys are what they called excellent)

Suigintou: (those weaklings maybe to them as they're so low even the insectoids can do better)

Shiki: (don't forget the mindless golems use better magic)

Blight: "well then if you excuse me" he would walk away

School staff: "thank you very much Mr blight, he's a good person as professors don't usually lend students like this"

Incursio: (good person, if anything in this world taught me anything, it's looks and people are deceiving as well as liars)

Makoto: (you're not wrong he gives me a 2 face vibe)

Susano: (well Best to watch out for him if he does do anything I rather not deal with trusting obviously bad hyumans again) soon they were given cards to keep track of them as now they have 3 cards for 3 different businesses

Meanwhile in the academy it seems the students were walking around as they may likely be the students chosen for the class

There would be a giant size student similar to susano's height walking around and spiky hair

Blight: "Mithra Cazper"

Mithra the giant student: "Mr Mithra?"

Blight: "please take this" he would give him a letter: "next week a few new teachers will have a new class if you could assist them"

Mithra: "a practical class but I have another class at that time"

Blight: "just this once, so if you would"

Mithra would sigh: "okay" he would walk away: (I guess it's fine all I need to do is follow their instructions, I'll just end up working at a temple my parents choose anyway) soon he bump onto a female student

"Oh sorry, uh are you okay" to the point of view of the female student with a ponytail he look like if he was annoyed

Female student: "don't look at me like that, you were the one who bump me" she walk away made as Mithra said nothing as for his size he was surprisedly shy and scared

Mithra: (she's really scary)

Blight look towards her: "Abetria Hopleys right on time"

Abetria: "just Abetria teacher,

Blight explain the same thing to her as Mithra would realize who she is

Mithra: (Abetria she was a scholarship student, I guess she was a relative to the Hopleys family from her last name, but maybe not, she already stands out as a commoner, scholarship students sure are something else)

Blight call out a student on a true: "Rus Danena severus" he was a boy with black and yellow hair on one side of his head in the front as he was ignoring him

"Are you listening"

Rus: "are you talking to me I hadn't had a last time so I thought it was someone else"

Blight: "did you forget you belong to the severus family, even if miss Kuria is not here due to maternity leave, you shouldn't be without worried"

Rus: "yeah yeah"

Blight: "well I'll forgive you for skipping class this time but you have to come to this class next week in exchange"

Rus look at the paper: (I don't care if he forgives me but ah isn't there something interesting here to do)

Soon blight head towards another student: "izumo ikuzsbe You received a letter from your hometown Laural and take this" soon he was pass 2 papers

"Please don't forget to attend the new teachers class and reply to those letters once in a while"

Izumo: "alright" (it has nothing to do with you) he read the first letter: "correspondence from a fiance with a 10 year difference you got to be kidding me"

It seems the last student blight was to give the letter: "Jin roan"

Jin: "oh Mr. Blight"

Blight: "a few new teachers who are focus on battle skills will be having their first lesson"

Jin: (this again, every new teacher who possibly has the same skill as him arrives he pretends to be nice and lends students from his class,but he send those who are in different fields and likely quit)

(After that, they go to blight for help and become his pet, it's effective but very dirty trick): "next week got it"

Blight: "then I'll leave it to you" he would walk away from his sight

Jin: (I don't exactly like him but he's a better teacher than others): "really a magic class while I'm a swordsman what a joke"

Back with the trio as they finish knowing everything about the class as they head to the library

Susano: "it's huge?"

Makoto: "and this is a library"

Soon it seems the Librarian walks towards them as she was a woman with glass and long hair: "is there something I can help with"

Makoto would text: "sorry there's just so many books I was lost in thought"

Librarian: "i see, if you have a book in mind that you're looking for I'll be glad to help"

Makoto: (she's not surprised by the written conversation)

Susano would text: "we just want a book base on gauging magic chanting"

Librarian: "ara isn't that too simple for you or is it for someone else" soon they sense something coming as Edmond raise his silver shield to block it as it had a skill to weaken range magic attacks

Susano would text: "what are you doing"

Librarian: "oh you had magical tools to stop and it use a effect without casting at all impressive"

Soon it seems Susano was about to attack until the librarian raise her hands: "please don't be alarm I know the names of the teachers here, you need to have good memory to work properly in the library"

Makoto would type: "when I was looking for the book, what do you mean too simple for us"

Librarian: "well I happened to have a meal with Els, the person responsible for the test, I heard the story on how each of you grab the 3 different orbs"

Incursio text: "odd Shiki never mentioned him nor are half of us teachers, they're assistance"

Librarian: "oh I must've raise suspicion, then let me give you a clue, the hints are goutetsu and Luria"

Makoto text: "it's true she's a acquaintance"

Librarian: "but by the looks of it she didn't tell us"

Susano: "right I remember she was about to tell us something, could be mentioning the same thing"

Librarian: "well Luria is my sister and she told me about a group of people ordering hot pots and 2 of them like the sweet cream very much"

Susano text: "you're sisters?"

The Librarian would move her hair as she remove her glasses as they would now see the resemblance: "I do think our faces are rather similar"

Makoto: (so that's what she tried telling us, they even have the same hair color) soon Incursio notice Makoto's gaze at tue chest area

Incursio: (oh he's starting at there)

Librarian: "Kuzunoha word of advice, sometimes a man's gaze speaks more than his mouth, please be mindful of that"

Susano text: "what do you mean by that?" He tried to act innocent as she cover herself a bit

Makoto hesitation of texting: "sorr-" incursio tap him

Incursio: (idiot if you text that you'll admit you thought of that)

Makoto: (ah crap best I just shut up)

Librarian: "quite a funny joke, a prank if you will, pardon for my rudeness my name is Eva, I'm usually at the counter so just ask me if you need help"

Makoto text: "thanks I'll be counting on you, then if you'd be excuse"

Soon Shiki and the others would enter the room

Shiki: "Kuzunohas thank you for waiting for us"

Suigintou: "seems like you had someone to talk to while we were gone"

Makoto: "ah I wish I could introduce her to you, that's Eva Luria sister and the librarian here"

Susano: "i'm surprised and worried she know us so easily also we didn't gather anything from here"

Shiki: "I see, so how does she know us?"

Incursio: "it seems she had a meal with the one who tested us and Luria talked about us to her"

Gawain: "guess we might spend too much time with her if she's talking about us, so what are we going to do next"

Makoto: "first check the store, next I ask Rugui for some equipment for the class and oh we have to ask the guardians"

Komi would ponder about the person they talked about before with the librarian

Shiki whisper: "you're worried about her as well"

Komi: "maybe if blight was suspicious enough for Makoto it's best we takes thing with a grain of salt for unknown people"

Shiki: "i see and just because they happen to know something, it wouldn't hurt to be careful"

Komi would nod as Shiki would call Tomoe to talk about the academy

Meanwhile it the demi human district in Rotsgard

It seems students were pushing around a demi human who had fur coat around her body with pointy hairs and face mix with human and beast

Students: "there's no place for demi humans like you in Rotsgard, why don't we just light up this district"

Blight would appear behind them: "you're students or central academy"

Student 2: "what you're a teacher on patrol if you want us for your class you can forget it"

Soon student 1 would recognize blight: "Mr. Blight!"

Blight seems to look disgusted by him: "do you think just cause your grades are slipping you can vent your frustrations and anger like this"

Student 2: "what's the big deal, you're attending his class just stop. Attending then"

Student 1: "you idiot he's the best among full time teachers and his classes are always full, lets get out of here"

They would run off as blight move towards the demi human

Blight: "for crying out loud, I apologize for the behalf of my students" he chanted a spell to heal the demi human

Demi human: "why did you do that Hyuman"

Blight: "why did I save a demi human, it's true many hyumans live like that without questioning it, that goddess's teachings, they simply oppressed people who aren't blessed" soon she would be healed up as her wounds were gone: "say do you think the goddess is qualified to rule this world?"

Meanwhile with Mio, Armis and Navarre were at the shopping district of Laural

Soon they would have buy some sea food but it seems they couldn't find anything resemblance that special items that's use for Japanese food items like sushi

Armis: "that man said that the sea weed is around here right"

Navarre: "oh it's right there" it seems to be a pile of seaweeds as it seems they were the throw away type as Mio would examine them

Mio: (light brown reddish purple, how splendid variety, though in the young master's memories kombu and wakame were both bright green)

Navarre: "wait Mio are you going to" soon he bite into the seaweed to taste

Mio: "hmm I'll say it taste like" soon she covered her mouth: (oh my this is really delicious, throwing it away like garbage would be a waste)

Armis: "I guess it was delicious and before you ask I am not eating raw seaweed to check if it's edible best to ask the red demon cook"

Mio: "then we should take some with us and the black dried area has a stronger flavor and humans should be able to eat it"

Navarre: "it's best we have the others like the red demon to verify it and" soon she stops seeing a wolf charging towards them as she was about to attack it but she recognized it

Navarre: (wait is that you) soon Armis would pass her to grab the wolf by the neck as he tried to bite his arm as water splash over them as it seems they crash the waves

Armis: "odd you're not like other wolves I chocked before but it won't be any different since you attacked us"

Mio: "the seaweed was drifted away"

Armis: "so death it is?"

Mio: "it wetted my kimono, so yes death for the lowly beast"

Armis slam the wolf down as he raise his fist: "you shouldn't have attacked us pup" soon something unexpected happened as someone grab him as Armis punch at the ground

When he miss the wolf to hit the ground it seems the land shake as a wave of water was released onto the ocean leaving a hole in the shores where no water was left

Hibiki: "he burst open the ocean with a punch"

Mio: "are you the owner, then I believe both of you shall pass away"

Navarre: "wai-" soon Hibiki went to Armis to apologize

Hibiki: "are you alright, are you hurt anywhere "

Armis: (hmm she's not a hyuman I can tell with her face and black hair and she's worried about me before her own): "I'm fine though I don't like your pet trying to attack my comrade"

The wolf would seem surprised Hibiki was apologizing to them and the black spider

Hibiki: "this is my fault I'll give them a scolding later"

Navarre: "it's best you put him away so we can talk"

Hibiki: "right Horn return" soon horn would enter into her item as Navarre knew as she would pause: (wait how did she know and she feels so familiar somehow)

Armis: "is it like a item like the goblin horn to summon?"

Hibiki: (Goblin horn?): "no think of him more like a guardian beast as I don't know the specifics myself" the wolf growl through the item

Mio: (she reminds me of master for some reason but only the young one, the others are 2 different)

"Now I should treat your injuries and mend your kimono"

Mio: "no need my kimono is only wet"

Armis: "and that pup's teeth didn't bite through my armor, see"

Mio: "also if it did shred it's not something you can mend"

Hibiki: "oh impressive but I still wish to do something to make it up"

Navarre: "how about to treat us with dinner and help us with the seaweed"

Hibiki: "of course I'll be happy to, my name is Hibiki"

Mio: "Mio"

Armis: "Armis"

Navarre: "and I'm Nav, you can help us with the sea weed"

Hibiki: (Nav it's short and she acts similar to her): "is that Kombu and wakame"

Mio: "wakame, you wakame"

Hibiki: "no I'm Hibiki"

Armis: "wait so you know Kombu and wakame the seaweed types"

Hibiki: "well yes" (Ah I forgot this is another world): "the seaweeds you're picking are Kombu and wakame"

Navarre: "so that's what they are"

Armis: "so do they turn Green?"

Hibiki: "when boil yes they are bright green and can be made into Miso soup"

Mio: "Miso soup, then you must know how to cook, you're amazing, I must thank the masters for this encounter"

Hibiki: "you're strong and who are the masters and your seaweed reek of dead fish"

Armis: "guess we're going to have to deal with you for a while" he would chuckle as 2 days since then they met her group as they plan to go to tsilge

Mio: "We'll be guiding you to tsilge through the shortest route"

Hibiki: "thank you for guiding us"

Armis: "we like to have some questions with you, why did you take the longer route?"

Hibiki: "due to circumstances we took Maritime route

Mio: "I see, well that doesn't matter, that thing we were talking about cooking with a metal lid"

Nav: "any metal lid will do"

Hibiki: "I would say an otoshibuta may be better"

Woody: (she's trying to act tough, after our defeat in fort Stella, she's been tirelessly reorganize everything she hasn't even rest well, more than that)

Soon he would remember back to Orson on how he easily overpowered them as his imagination show Orson behind Navarre

(The trama of losing Navarre is weighing more then her than I imagined, and if Orson said was true in turning her into a demon that's one figure I pray isn't real, I thought maybe her staying away from heroes duties for a while may help and we're hiding in secret): "Armis can I have a word with"

Armis look towards Mio and Hibiki as they were talking and noticed Woody: "be quick about it"

Woody: "you said you're a companion of Mio as well as Nav, they're adventurers and Mio is a merchant learning how to cook"

Armis: "yes and your point is what exactly?"

Belda: "that's one heck of a background"

Woody: "If You're an adventurer i must ask what's your level"

Armis: "that I cannot say, and I didn't ask for your levels, then again to strength that doesn't matter"

Nav: "you know it's a bit rude to ask that, after all we are guiding you"

Woody: (she feels familiar for some strange reason): "Nav was it, can I ask you a question"

Nav: "could you ask that later something is coming"

Woody: "what?"

Mio: "Hibiki are you strong in your own way?"

Hibiki would stop as she grab her arm: "we're more than capable of defending ourselves in a fight"

Mio: "is that so then tell me something peculiar is coming towards us, can we leave it to you"

Armis: "so you want us to kill it"

Woody: "I don't know what you mean, my detection has been put to the limit and I don't sense anything"

Chiya: "I don't feel it either not within my range of detection"

Nav: "it's outside of it so then look over there" she pointed her sword towards the right as violent winds were rushing out

Chiya: "what is that?"

Woody: "the wind is running amok"

Mio: (so it possess a lower grade spirit, it's like that Crab Tomoe defeated before)

Armis: (hmm quite above the average): "well what's your choice?"

Woody: (the fact all 3 of them sense it from this distance)

Hibiki: "do you know what that is"

Mio: "I'll say a mutant insect monster, artificial, it must've come from the mountains of the wasteland"

Hibiki: "a monster the wasteland" it seems her face show of fear as she thought about the strong monsters from there

Woody: "I sense it and it's approaching here quickly"

Chiya: "it's incredibly strong and really large"

Belda: "what do we do Hibiki"

Hibiki: "Mio, Nav, Armis is that thing stronger than the black spider"

Mio: "Me?"

Hibiki: "it's the monstrosity that's taken by hunger do you know about it"

Nav: "we know what it is, and good new it's no longer affected by it's hunger"

Hibiki: "wait so you're saying"

Armis: "that calamity is no longer a mindless beast, and to answer your question, the black spider is far more powerful" (even before making the contract with young master)

Mio: "though why are you comparing them?"

Hibiki: (what if they said is true that the spider have calm down, I have to see it to make sure): "it's important to us, everyone prepare for battle" they would run towards where the monster was

Mio: "they're really going for it"

Armis: "you might've encountered them when you were in hunter mode, though we both know that they don't stand a chance"

Mio: "unfortunately yes, it's strength triumphs over them"

Navarre: "I'll dive in when they're endanger" soon they would get on the trees to watch the battle

Hibiki: "chiya prepare a defense barrier, woody support magic please"

Nav: "call us when you need help"

Mio: "good luck" the monster broke through the trees as it seems to be a mantis monster except it had extra limbs of other insects

Hibiki: (it looks like a mantis except miss and match with other insects): "Belda to the left"

Soon the insect monster swing its scythe arm towards his left as Belda use his sword similar to a shield to parry it

Mio: "he did a good job but their equipment is poor"

Armis: "I'm guessing that's why they were heading to tslige and if he continues to use the sword like that, it'll snap"

Belda: (shit to fight this thing after heading to the wasteland, "whining on the battlefield the enemy won't be so kind as it would wait for you to be ready" that's what Navarre would say, I need to act like her for Hibiki's sake) it seems he plans to slash against the bigger arm slash

Mio: (uh no way he's just going to take it): "No you idiot avoid it"

Hibiki: "Mio"

Navarre: (I can't sit here) soon she would vanish as she would clash her blade against the insect's monster slash

Belda for a second saw the woman as a Navarre before seeing Nav again: "I guess you were too blind to see how truly capable you are"

Soon Nav would leap over the slash of the insect monster and slash across the flames as flames came out to burn it as it scream

Hibiki and her party: (huh) soon it would slash against leaving a shockwave slash as Nav would dodge the slash before stabbing it at the head

(It's over grand blaze, these abilities I gain after becoming a demon, I'm avoid using the demons moves Infront of these people of all people I had to encounter, I wonder how they would look towards me seeing I'm a demon now) soon flames would surround the monster as it would fall down as she lands

Nav: "now it's done" she pause when she look towards Mio: "uh Mio what happened to your kimono" it seems to be torn through

Armis: "it must've come from the surprise shockwave and torn it up beyond repair and oh you were close to killing it Nav" (then again she would've if she wasn't holding back) soon the burned insect monster would ride up

Soon a dark Aura would rise from Mio was she walked forward furiously as she knows the masters love the way it looks on her: "how dare you" soon the mantis would slash towards her as she simply swipe it to cut off the arm as it scream in pain

Mio: "shut up" she would grab the other arm to shatter as her aura of devour came out of her body: "you damn insect" the mantis exoskeleton would shatter as she would use its arm to stab itself

Nav: (just by watching the Gap in power is clear between those like me and those around the guardians level) soon it fall to the ground dead

Armis: "Hey Mio" he would walk towards the enrage mio as it seems she would take a sigh

Mio in a sad childish tone: "ahhh I let my guard down" she curled up like a ball: "I can't go back like this"

Armis: "hmmm how about we pick another kimono, I'm sure the masters will Love it"

Mio: "you sure about that"

Armis: "well wanna test my theory and if I'm wrong you can have any body part you choose cause I'm that confident also called Tomoe so we can head to tsilge faster"

Nav: (he's like a uncle talking to a girl about dresses)

Mio: (Tomoe,tomoe)

Tomoe: (what is it this time, you made me transport seaweed and that's not enough what is it this time)

Mio: (People)

Tomoe: (people are you going to eat them)

Armis: (no that's not the case, we need you for a taxi as one person of the group seems to be the hero and she might teach Mio how to cook)

Tomoe: (I see wait I am not a taxi Armis and don't encourage Mio's behavior)

Armis check on Nav: (knock them flat Nav and Tomoe I'm not encouraging anything, I'm just using the best of our resources"

Tomoe: (RESOURCES am I just a resource to you?!) As they spoke with Mio now disconnecting to check on the group

Woody: (telepathy just who are they talking to)

Mio: "now we must hurry to tslige"

Hibiki; "huh?" Soon her eyes had no life as she was now unconscious as Mio use a mist to put them to sleep as it seems not to affect the others as it seems Horn the wolf came out growling

Armis: "it's the familiar again"

Horn the wolf: (Stay back black spider and it's you Navarre but why)

Nav: "it seems to know who I am, horn I need you to keep that a secret"

Horn: (if that's the case why work with the black spider the enemy)

Nav: "Mio explain as you're no longer the black spider of calamity"

Mio: "listen here Cur, I am no longer under the affects of my hunger and I don't remember anything when I was at that state, and things are different now as I did save all of you from that monster"

Horn the Wolf: (that's)

Armis: "hmm you do know Orson correct, I'm somewhat near his strength and do you want to make a enemy of us while your master can be killed so easily" soon he show a aura that seem overpowering for the wolf

Horn: (this pressure it's exactly like that Demon samurai)

Navarre: "so Horn just keep our identities a secret" soon it seem horn gave in: (being a demon these past few weeks may me thought differently about the hyumans)

Some time later when they return to tslige with the unconscious group as horn carried Chiya, Mio carried Hibiki and the other 2 Armis Carried them

Mio: "Martha I just came back"

Martha: "Mio are done with your" she expression change when she saw them carrying adventurers: "work"

Mio: "I remember your place also work as a inn in the second right"

Martha: "what the hell is going on" it seems they would chuckle then explain soon after

After that event with the trio and Mio's group would be at the demi plane as they got new equipment, mainly Makoto as they saw Mio wearing a new Kimono

Susano: "hey there Mio, is that a new Kimono?"

Mio: "oh masters?"

Incursio: "oh it is a new Kimono and it's different from the black one with webs"

Mio: "well you see this is-"

Makoto: "yup you look good in that kimono"

Curse arm: "hmm indeed seeing the same thing and change it up does make it stand out"

Incursio: "yeah it feels like a new you" it seems Mio eyes would glow as she turn towards the dwarves

Mio: "get me all the kimonos you have"

Dwarves: "the same Mio that stubborn refuse to change is now-"

Dwarf 2: "all of you bring all of the kimonos we made so far"

Susano: "lets just head out for now"

Curse arm: "I'll tell her later what outfit may be okay, I'll keep her busy"

Makoto: "thank you and thank Rugui for the equipment"

Armis: "we'll make sure to tell him" he would look towards Mio as she change her clothing as Nav was outside with Orson

The next day it seems back at the Rotsgard Central Academy it seems students that were meant for the Kuzunoha was heading to their class

Student 1: "did you hear, looks like we will have a few practical instructors that can't talk"

Student 2: "the hell how is he going to give us a lecture"

Mithra: "I heard they use writing magic as well as having many assistants"

Student 1: "a instructor with magical chant"

Jin: "I'm fine with anything as long it makes me stronger as long as they're not incompetent I don't care"

Rus: "hopefully it doesn't turn into Rotsgard empty class"

izumo: "there are plenty of classrooms to choose from so if the teacher isn't good enough, it's bound to happen"

Female student: "I'm just attending because Mr. blight ask me to but I heard one of the instructors looks like a Demi human"

Abetria: "I heard he's Hyuman but I don't mind a demi human"

Student 2: "yup, yup some demi humans are wonderful like elves if his face is ugly I am not taking his class"

Female student: "i absolutely detest demi humans"

Back at the classroom in another dimension like area

Makoto would sigh

Susano: "You use your Kai to hear the students so how they good kids or brats"

Makoto: "brats"

Incursio: "thanks goodness we only have 10 students even if we're getting paid less than other teachers, so what kind of teachers are you 2 doing?*

Susano: "idk I'll probably be those teachers who seems friendly until the students joke around it fits me, what about the rest of you?"

Leo: "I believe the wise teacher to those who need help"

Gawain: "I'll help motivate them"

Suigintou: "disciple them correctly and I won't treat them like upperclassmen"

Komi: "whatever you need of me as a gentle assistant like Shiki"

Makoto: "I don't want them to walk over me so I'll use the teacher who I been with the longest with a strict and unfairness to the max and stop if it feels weird"

Shiki: "understood, everyone understands their roles and now begin" soon it seems the students would enter the room

Abetria: "is this the Kuzunohas lecture"

Shiki: "yes that's right, you must all be students that referred by Mr.Blight"

Komi: "now lets introduce ourselves I am Komi one of the assistants"

Shiki: "i am Shiki another of the assistants"

Student: (wow she's so pretty)

Female student: (isn't he handsome)

Leo: "I am Leo another of the assistants alongside Gawain and Suigintou"

Student 2: (that's almost half of the class and both handsome and pretty types)

Shiki: "and meet your teachers Kuzunoha, Ash and Edmond, they're Merchant and adventurers as they work on the wasteland"

Rus: "woah Kuzunoha have a kobold fa-" he was hit by a pebble: "ow my face"

Susano text: "the name is Edmond and don't disrespect got it"

Student: "wait so he isn't a demi-" another rock hit him against: "ow"

Susano text: "try again"

Mithra: (don't say it, don't say it): "Hideous, ow my face" it seems each rock felt like a punch at the face as they were at the ground: "always have your guard up"

Incursio text: "isn't that unnecessary"

Jin: (odd i don't feel magical power from them)

Abetria: (what a failure for the teachers and that man is way too happy for cheap shoting his students)

Shiki: "we're planning to open a slightly unusual store here as well, we appreciate it if you visit"

Makoto would text: "due to circumstances I and my brothers cannot speak I can still talk to you like this"

Incursio would text: "no what element are your good at and what can you use"

Student: "I'm proficient in the water attributes"

Makoto would text: "what about the others?"

Student: "others well I can use earth and a bit of fire"

Incursio would text: "how many magic from spirits?"

Student: "huh I'm not a Court magician I can't use spirit magic"

Incursio: "now you"

Female student: "my strongest attribute is fire"

Makoto text: "what else?"

Female student: "I can also use wind but I don't use it often because it consume a lot of mana and I can't use spirit magic" (so irritating)

Susano text: "can any of you use multiple magic in same skill like this" soon he would raise his hands as flames and thunder would come out of his hands

Jin would move away in surprised as well as the other students as this was magic not normally use together

Susano text: "by your surprised face it's disappointing really non of you are skill enough, quite the opposite"

Jin: "are you saying all of us are unskilled"

Makoto text: "that's exactly what's he saying working for the country, spreading your name as adventurers, leaving behind contribution as a researcher"

"You still have all those doors open to you right now, but you'll likely just end up as third rate as you are now"

Abetria: "we managed to get into school because we had some skill, don't you think you're going too far with your words"

Suigintou: "so then you want to test those words and we can use chantless magic or another type of magic as you saw with Mr. Edmond"

Rus: "yeah that was magic I never saw before and usually it's common sense to use magic you're good at"

izumo: "using chantless vote, doesn't that weaken the magic you're using and using the one you're good at is most efficient"

Makoto would text: "incorrect the moment the opponent has a counter to your skills you're dead meat, how about learning 3 to balance or you'll be a liability in combat"

Izumo: "that's the reason it's standard to practice to prepare magical artifacts for other attributes"

Incursio text: "why are you doing what everyone else, you're supposed be the best, the creme of the crop, try a different perspective"

Jin: "it's easy to babble about your ideals, but can you follow your own words Kuzunohas"

Susano would text: "of course we will show you in mock combat, and this is a lecture"

Makoto text: "we could do Shiki vs I or someone else to show you and then you will judge the ability of the teachers to teach you"

To be continued

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

58.7K 1.3K 31
Kisuke a normal human died and was given a second chance with a system to cause chaos in the multiverse read along as he becomes the ultimate faker...
96.7K 3.8K 64
Yukiyo Shinohara lived in the age where VRMMORPG was everywhere right after chatting with her best friend, she went to catch a snack in the kitchen b...
174K 5.9K 22
《Confirmed. Reconstructing the spirit...『Gamers mind』 has been acquired. Report. 『Gamers mind』 and 『Gamers body』 evolved into one skill category: 『G...
762K 46.2K 75
Mature Content including violence, sex, and language The gods are fighting. Mortal creatures worship and pray, scheme and plot, all in the name of th...