Death Himself | Tomarry

De AlphaNugget123

When the dark side gains the upper hand in the second Wizarding War and everything seems hopeless, Harry take... Mai multe

Chapter 1: Dangerous Choice
Chapter 2: Arrival
Chapter 3: Not According To Plan
Chapter 4: Dorm Arrangements
Chapter 5: Keep your friends close, but..
Chapter 6: Power
Chapter 7: Interruptions
Chapter 8: Warm Ups
Chapter 9: Sweat and Blood
Chapter 10: Vile Touch
Chapter 11: Size of a Snitch
Chapter 12: Primal Fear
Chapter 13: Meet My Friend
Chapter 14: Long Time No See
Chapter 15: Lying In Wait
Chapter 16: More Alike Than Not
Chapter 17: The Beginning Of Things
Chapter 18: Lucky Day

°New Story Out°

1.5K 24 3
De AlphaNugget123

Hello everyone! The new chapter is not quite done yet but since a few people already said they were interested we just wanted to let you know that a new story is up on our profile. 

It is a Drarry hunger games au so feel free to check it out if you're interested:) 

"Harry Potter's life isn't easy. 

Life in District 7 is tough especially when everyone around seems to conspire against you. 

When him finally fighting back results in catastrophical consequences Harry will have to use every bit of his iron resolve and steel himself for what's to come.

-

Draco Malfoy lives the dream. 

He's the shining jewel of District 1, brighter and much more deadly than any of his pupils. 

Everyone wants to be him, be with him or wants to see him rot in a ditch. 

When his unyielding faith in the natural world order is shaken just before the reaping he will have to prove to everyone and himself that he really is the best."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 158 18
Tom Riddle stumbles upon a prophecy that reveals the entirety of his life, including the haunting vision of his own death. Desperate to rewrite fate...
57.6K 1.3K 20
Your family bloodline is very famous. Your mother and father are Order of Merlin first-class. You have been sorted into Slytherin and excel in studi...
443 14 18
When you transferred to Hogwarts, you knew your life was about to change but you didn't expect this in the least. Someone has been appearing in your...
4.5K 143 50
In an alternate reality, Harry Potter makes a fateful choice to join Tom Riddle, becoming his second-in-command and husband. Together, they navigate...