My Beloved Fake Wife -Nalu AU

Oleh _thefairytailnalu_

Famous actor, Natsu Dragneel, hosts auditions. But for what actually? He needs a fake wife to come with him o... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 You're Hired
Chapter 2 Meet the Family
Chapter 3 First Kissu
Chapter 4 Sightseeing
Chapter 5 The Bachelors
Chapter 6 The Bachelorettes
Chapter 7 First Time
Chapter 8 Damsel in Distress
Chapter 9 Say Yes to the Dress
Chapter 10 Farewell Contract
Chapter 11 Farewell Lucy
Chapter 12 Movies and Popcorn (REVISED)
Chapter 13 Acting Gig
Chapter 14 Guest Star
Chapter 15 Layla's Funeral
Chapter 16 Drunk Lucy
Chapter 17 Meet the Celebs
Chapter 18 Going Separate Ways
Chapter 19 Shoobeedobop Premiere
Chapter 20 Heartbreak
Chapter 21 Igneel and Natsu
Chapter 22 Lonely Lucy
Chapter 23 Do Over
Chapter 24 Mischief
Chapter 25 Paparazzi Buzz
Chapter 26 Couture
Chapter 27 Lucy's Premiere
Chapter 28 Le Afterparty
Chapter 29 Meet the Heartfilias
Chapter 30 Friendship Anniversary
Chapter 31 Natsu's Premiere
Chapter 32 Sunset
Chapter 33 Runaway Duo
Chapter 35 Couple Wars
Chapter 36 First Day of Filming
Chapter 37 ILWAD Premiere
Chapter 38 Off to Paris
Chapter 39 Rolling Through Paris
Chapter 40 Magnolia Movie Awards
Chapter 41 Preparations, Bridal Shower, and Kittens
Chapter 42 Wedding Bells and Honeymoon
Epilogue

Chapter 34 Happy Daddy and Gus's Girl

10.9K 328 482
Oleh _thefairytailnalu_

•••At the apartment

(Lucy's POV)

"Woah, you reek!" Happy covered his nose as Natsu and I entered the apartment.

"I know," I rolled my eyes, and started going to the bathroom.

"Well we had fun dumpster diving," I heard Natsu say as I closed the door to the bathroom.

Turning on the faucet to the bathtub, I threw in a bunch of liquid that would make a bubble bath. I took candles from a nearby cabinet and placed them near the tub, lighting them up. I always love taking relaxing baths. When I saw the bubbles beginning to fill up the tub, I stripped off my jacket, which had so much dirt on it, then my pants, shirt, etc, until I was completely naked.

I climbed in, letting the warm water consume me. I laid down on my back, relaxing with my eyes closed.

•••A bunch of relaxing time later

I opened the drain that was attached to the bottom of the tub. Grabbing my dry towel, I stood up, and stepped out of the tub.
Whistling, I dried my body with the towel, wrapping it around my chest. Taking a pin, I threw my wet, blonde hair into a bun.

"Lucy~" Natsu opened the door. My shoulders shot up a little, then it slumped back down.

"Oh, you can go ahead and shower," I turned to face him.

"Mkay," he fully went inside, and eyed me, smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing," Natsu shook his head, covering his blushes.

"Come on, tell me," I leaned against the sink.

"It's embarrassing to tell," Natsu placed his clothes on a nearby counter.

"Natsu," I narrowed my eyes a little at him.

"W-well.....I was thinking that... no matter what you wear or how you look....you're still beautiful.....Inside and out," Natsu admitted, not making eye contact with me. My eyes softened. He finally looked at me, blushing so cutely. "I-I told you it was embarrassing to say."

"It's not embarrassing," I smiled, walking closer to him, cupping his face.

"Lucy," I felt his arm around my lower back. I stopped him from talking any longer. I leaned in, closing my eyes as I felt his soft lips against mine. Pulling away because we smiled so much, I released my hands from his face.

"You still reek of trash, you know." We both laughed.

"Alright, I'll go get in now. Feel free to stay and watch," We pulled away from each other. Natsu then turned on the shower head.

"Maybe some other time," I grabbed the doorknob, and opened the door.

"I'll remember you said that," Natsu smirked as I exited the room.
~~~~~

I was now in casual clothes, Happy laying down on my lap. Stroking his head, I started to watch some TV.

"Hey Happy, your wife is on TV," I smirked as I watched Wendy's television show. It was always about her helping someone in need with her cat, Carla by her side.

"Where?" Happy looked at the television screen. It showed Carla being so cute. I heard Happy sigh happily.

"You two are a thing?" I raised a brow.

"Hehe..." is all he can say.

"That's great."

"Carla? Why are you acting so weird?" Wendy, on screen, asked. This actually got interesting.

"Meow," Carla replied.

"Carla talks too, right?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the screen.

"Yup, we just don't like to talk in public. I hate to be taken away from you guys."

"Wendy! Carla is pregnant!" A veterinarian on the screen declared. My mouth widened.

"Happy, you...." I trailed off.

"That's right! I'm the father!" Happy smiled brightly.

"Oh my Mavis..." I covered my mouth, and stared at him,"Congrats! I'm so happy for you!" I hugged him.

"Lucy, where's my shirt?" I turned towards his voice. Natsu came from the bathroom, in only his regular baggy pants. I don't know why, but my eyes paid attention to his visible V line. A little heat rose to my cheeks.

"Uh.....I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders,"But guess what Natsu?"

"Hm?"

"Carla is pregnant!" Happy replied for me. Natsu gasped.

"That's my boy!" Natsu jumped over the couch and sat on it. He then patted Happy on the head.

"I bet the kittens will be very cute. And blue." We all laughed together.

•••••Night

"Hey Lucy," Natsu slipped in bed, next to me. It was finally time to hit the hay. "You said if we were a couple, you would sing a lullaby to me every night."

"Did I?" I shifted to face him. I could see his smile shining in the moonlight.

"You did," Natsu gave out a small laugh,"And I do love to hear you sing."

"What do I get in return?"

"My love?"

"Come on."

"Fine, anything you want."

"Okay," I smiled,"I get a good morning kiss."

"Deal." I scooted closer to him, and he rested his head against my chest. One of my hands rested against his chest while my other hand was around his head, stroking his soft, pink hair.

"Amazing grace~ How sweet the sound," I started to sing the first lullaby that came across my mind,"That saved a wretch like me.....I once was lost but now am found.. Was blind but now I see.... 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear...And grace my fears relieved....How precious did that grace appear.... The hour I first believed.. Through many dangers, toils and snares....I have already come... 'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far...And grace will lead me home....." I was about to finish the song until I noticed Natsu already fell asleep. Smiling to myself, I rested my head on his head, closing my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~

(Natsu's POV)

"Kyyaahhh!!" I was suddenly woken up by a shriek.

"Lucy?" I slowly rose up my head from the soft pillow, my eyes barely blinking. I didn't hear her respond, so I shifted to look over. She was on the floor, rubbing her head. "What happened?"

"You stole all the space, so I fell," Lucy mumbled back.

"Sorry..." I replied, shoving my head back into the pillow,"You wanna climb back in?"

"I'm okay," Lucy stood up,"I'll go ahead and cook you breakfast." She was about to leave but I grabbed her hand.

"You forgot your good morning kiss," I smirked a little, yanked her back into my arms, pressing my lips against hers. We then pulled away.

"Thanks for reminding me," Lucy smiled,"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmmm.....waffles please!"

"Mkay," Lucy nodded, then turned to Happy, who was laying on his own cat bed,"Happy, how about you?"

"Some regular fish is fine with me."

"Coming right up," Lucy walked out of the bedroom, and into the kitchen.
-

"Natsu," Happy jumped up onto my bed,"When will ya propose to Lucy?"

"Huh?" My eyes widened by such a sudden question,"We just became boyfriend and girlfriend yesterday! That's just too fast!"

"That didn't answer my question. When will ya propose to her?" I sighed.

"Someday," I turned my gaze away from him, to the ceiling. Happy gave out a groan.

"Now for another question, what should I name my future kittens?"

"Hm.... If it's blue male, name it Happy Jr."

(A/N: Speaking of which can yall comment some cat names? That would be great c:)

"Okay, I'll go ask Lucy now," I heard Happy jump off the bed, and walking out the room.

~~~~~~~~~

"Breakfast is ready~" Lucy called out, which made me jump out of bed and dashing into the kitchen. A whiff of fresh waffles and syrup filled my nostrils- which made my stomach growl. I looked at the stack of beautiful waffles waiting for me on a plate. I quickly sat down behind that plate, licking my lips.

"It looks amazing," I smiled at her,"And I bet it'll taste as amazing, too." Lucy took two forks out of a drawer, sat down across from me, and handed me one of her forks. Taking it, I quickly took a big piece of my stack of waffles. My tastebuds tingled, making me smile again. "And I'm right."

"Well thank you," Lucy started to nom on her waffles.

"And the way you cooked this fish!" Happy joined in our conversation,"You're an amazing cook, Lucy!"

"I wouldn't call myself a cook," Lucy's lips curled a little,"But thank you."

I finished my stack in 10 seconds, finishing off with a burp. "Excuse me," I mumbled.

"You should enter an eating contest or something," Lucy joked,"You'll win for sure."

•••A Few Days Later

"Mmm~" I was shirtless, making out with my Lucy. I had one leg wrapped around her legs, it was very comfortable.

Suddenly a ring from my phone interrupted us. I groaned,"Why now?" I grabbed it, accepting the call without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Hey friend who doesn't hang out with me anymore!" Oh, Gus!

"Sorry...." I scratched my head.

"It's fine," Gus replied,"I've been busy myself. I've been working really hard getting you into another movie."

"Oh. What movie?"

"That's a secret."

"Gus-"

"Don't get mad at me for that! The best part is, you'll be doing it with Lucy." My face brightened up by just hearing her name.

"Sign me up!" I declared.

"I knew you would say that," I imagined Gus smiling. "Put this on speakerphone, I want Lucy to hear this too."

"Alright," I pulled my phone away from my ear, pressed the speakerphone button.

"I actually had a lot of meetings for the past few days. Everybody wants you two in a movie," Gus said in a happy tone,"But I managed to hold off some of the offers.
Anyways, the one I picked is a romance movie. Are you two ready for it?" I looked at Lucy with my best begging, puppy eyes. She gave in, and flashed me a smile.

"We'll do it," Lucy spoke to the phone.

"Yessssssssssss!" I heard Gus cheer in a whisper. Then he cleared his throat,"Great, when are you two free?"

"Right now, actually."

"Great! Hmm....let's meet at the studio in an hour. I'm kind of doing something important right now...."

"Baby, are you done with that phone call?" Lucy and I both heard a woman's voice in the background.

"Almost done babe," we heard Gus reply to the woman. Both Lucy and I had raised eyebrows.

"Gus, who is that?"

"Oh, that's um... My girlfriend..."

"EEEHHHHH?!" Lucy and I exclaimed at the same time.

"I gotta go now, see you two in an hour," Gus quickly said and hung up instantly, leaving us with such shock.

"Natsu, does this always happen?"

"Hm?" I placed my phone back on the side table and looked at her.

"Gus. Getting new girlfriends."

"Oh, yeah! He will probably break up with that one in a day or so. It's always been like that."

"Oh. He never regrets leaving every girlfriend he has?" She said so lowly, not making eye contact with me.

"I don't think so." Lucy had such an expression that I can't tell. It's like a mix between worry and a pinch of sadness. I cupped her cheek, making her look at me. "Lucy, you can scold Gus all you want in an hour. For now, don't act so down. You know I hate it when I see you like that." I flashed her a soft smile. She nodded with a soft smile, back.

"I just feel bad for all his girlfriends. But you're right, I'll just scold him later," Lucy cupped my cheek,"For now, let's continue where we left off." I gave out a little snicker as we fell back down on the bed, making out.

Sorry, have to end it there. But now we know that Happy is going to be a father! And that Gus finally got another mysterious woman? Oh, and our dorks, NaLu, are going to star in a R-O-M-A-N-C-E movie! Find out what kind of movie those two will star in, in the next chapter of MBFW!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
143K 3.7K 32
What happens when a rich man meets a poor woman? Will they see eye to eye? Will they make each other see the world in a new light? Will they hate ea...
57.8K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...
914 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...