Reincarnated In The Beast Wor...

By DestinyGuard

Another reincarnated in the beast world story if you are interested then read >w< It may have grammatical err... More

past
New Beggining
Meeting him
not a chapter!!!
his light
let's get started!!!
a not so smart move
special abilities
When mother calls
Testing period
decicions
settling the boys
Settling the boys part 2
surprisingly confortable
this is Iris!!!!!!
you guys i had an Ideaaa!!!!!
My days whit Muir
Back to normal
A nice gesture
Things happen
bonding
22
23
24
25
26
author note
explanations( not a chapter)
28
29
30
31

27

1.6K 106 7
By DestinyGuard

Iris POV:

John my brother who was in the room carried mom out to her room and went to look for Marcus.

The boys didn't let me breath after I woke up, they kept asking questions.

All:

Are you okay?

Are you hurt?

What happened?

Do you need medicine?

Do I call Marcus?

I didn't really mind all that attention, I was just glad to see most of my boys here it gave me some relief. But I have questions too.

Iris: boys...

Kept talking

Iris: boys!!!

Kept talking

Iris: BOYS!!!!!

they shut up so quickly I almost laughed

Iris: first where is Shuu? And have you gotten any news from Muir?

They all got into family meeting mode and Winston took the lead

Winston: while you were asleep the city was attacked by ferals, when we learned about the attack Zoren and I were assigned to lead half of the beast men to make sure all females are alright. Shuu had to stay behind as the colosal hunt is still going, we don't have news from Muir yet.

Well that was a bit more than I asked for but ok

Iris: so the hunt is still going, do you know how much time will it take to end it?

Winston: the group of colosals is much bigger than we thought, it my take at least a month or more to finish.

I nodded

Iris: have you confirmed where the ferals came from?

Winston: no but we think they are from the city of flames.

Iris: they must have had some connections to the city

Winston: the colosals were lead here by them we found couple feral corpses in the forest as well as some beast men from our city, we believe they had some kind of agreement.

I nodded again, I already knew who is behind this, everything going on was almost too convenient, specially for that stinking monkey

Iris: When are you going back?

Winston: after eating , half of the males including Zoren will stay behind to protect the city just in case.

Iris: ok, now, you have worked hard come here and get some rest.

All: but..!

Iris:  no!! Come and get some rest.

They reluctantly looked at esch other but finally agreed and took a spot around me, Bart transformed into his beast form and took a his place at my back, while Zoren and Winston shared my lap. Poor boys were so tired they got knocked out as soon as they relaxed.

For a couple minutes i relished in the comfort my mate's presence gave me, i ran my fingers slowly trough their hair just enjoying its softnes. But again there was to much to think about, the leopard clan is now a thorn in that stinking monkeys ass, he wont stay quiet for long, we need to get out of the city as soon as posible. I need to talk to mother about this issue, i must try to bring them with me.

There is also the wolf king, maybe with the current turn of events, i might have a chance convincing him.

After thinking on my next course of actions for a while i too, fell asleep.

....
Zoren's POV:

I woke up still in my female's lap, she was sleeping again, her back against Bart. She looked peaceful and the others weren't awake yet so I carefully stood up and went to make food for us, I went to look for Marcus since he probably knows we're the rations are. I went to his room and found him there restocking his herbs the leopard queen was also there she was fixing a broken basket. I waited for them to notice me before entering the room.

Queen: Zoren?, What brings you here?

Zoren: I was looking for the meat storage, I need some to make food for Iris.

She jumped out of the skin she was on and excitedly asked.

Queen:  iris woke up?

Zoren: yes? But she took a nap with us so she is asleep again, should wake up anytime now.

Queen: good my baby is finally awake!!

I was confused did something happen when we weren't here?

Zoren: did something happen to her?

Queen: oh, right you don't know yet, first let's go get meat for all of us and make food, then we'll go to iris's room and after we eat Marcus can tell you what happened while I talk with my baby.

I nodded and followed them to get meat and to cook. After the food was done we went to Iris's room she was awake again and taking with the other wen we came in.

Third POV:

Zoren walked in followed by the queen and Marcus. After greeting each other and the queen running to Iris and checking every inch of her body like she was some naughty cub, they finally sat down to eat. The males sat at a distance to give the females some space. When they finished eating Zoren asked again the question.

Zoren: what happened to Iris while we weren't here?

Everyone looked at me except Marcus and Bart.

Marcus sighed took the fruits out and started explaining.

Marcus: while we males were in the meeting to assemble the colosal hunting party, a leopard male went to your den and gave iris this fruits to Iris in her mother's name.

Zoren and Winston nodded not seeing any problem with it .

Marcus: at simple sight this fruit looks like a pink fuss fruit, they are sweet fruits females normally enjoy.

They agreed having seen the fruit in passing or in another's females hands sometimes.

Marcus: but if you open a pink fuss fruit you will find a single big seed, if you ape one of these fruits you will find some small seeds.

Opens the fruit and shows them the small seeds

Marcus: this fruit is actually called matting fruit.

Winston and Zoren were confused why would the queen send something like this to Iris.

Zoren: why did the queen send her this kind of fruit.

Queen: actually, I didn't.

They looked behind to see the females making their way towards them, the queen sat beside Marcus and Iris sat on Bart's lap, him wrapping his arms around her protectively and hiding his face on the crook of her neck.

Seeing the obvious distressed reaction in Bart the Winston and Zoren got worried.

Marcus continued explaining

Marcus: as the name suggest the pink matting
Fruit can make a female go into a state similar to an estrous, but unlike a normal estrous it is said to be extremely painful for the female if she doesn't mate right away with a male, if the female survives the pain she wouldn't be able to have cubs in the future, fortunately Bart arrived in time, so she is safe.

The two boys were horrified, but grateful with Bart, yet what the Marcus said next made them mad.

Marcus: what's worse is that she could have been carrying cubs having in mind she took Winston on her supposed estrous.

They were confused, why would that be bad?

Before they could even ask the question Marcus said with a serious face.

Marcus: The pink matting fruit is poisonous to females who are carrying cubs, she wouldn't have felt any pain for three days, but after that her insides would start rotting, it would be extremely painful and we wouldn't be able to save her, whoever did this was aiming to kill her.

All faces darkened with rage just who would have done something this horrible to a female!!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 467 35
This is my first sort of "book" I can't guarantee It'll be good. Open to suggestions.
973 19 26
These is a issekai story Please overlook the spelling mistakes i have dyslexia Just a info: " *text* " = in mind * text * = action ' *text* ' = Quot...
1K 216 27
Hi readers...!! This is my 1st story.... It is a horror based and this story will be a very short one.... The story is fully out of my imagination...
19.4K 271 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!