My Monkie Girl♥️ (LMK)

By nonyabidness75

A Monkie Kid fanfiction You are the main character! You're minding your own business when something happens... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Prologue
Chapter 1: Another World
Chapter 2: Secrets
Chapter 3: Hidden Truths
Chapter 4: Truths and Fears
Chapter 6: Saved?
Chapter 7: A Paun in Her Game
Chapter 8: Cursed
Chapter 9: Samadhi Fire 🔥
Chapter 10: Changes in One's Destiny
Chapter 11: Possessed
Chapter 12: a past
Chapter 13: left behind?
Chapter 14: or forgotten?
Chapter 15: The Scroll of Memory
Chapter 16: The Beginning of...
Chapter 17: My Inky Demons
Chapter 18: Truths from the Past
Chapter 19: Winning
Chapter 20: Beach Days
AUTHOR'S NOTE (just info!)
Chapter 21: A Date
Chapter 22: Monkeying Around

Chapter 5: Her Plan

274 10 0
By nonyabidness75

Macaque walked around in the sand, searching for something, or someone. He pulled out a strange circular item, opened it, and looked. He glared at the devise, hating the memory that came along with it.

(Flashback!)

Macaque was thrown threw a portal by the fake mayor. Macaque lunged at the mayor, but he disappeared before Macaque could do much. He felt a presence behind him. He turned. There was the staff, covered in ice, and the city, also covered in ice. "The staff? The city?! You've been busy!" He told Lbd.

He was extremely nervous, but he'd never admit it. He hoped to never meet her again when he returned, yet , here he is. A prisoner, a paun, a slave. "Tell me. What madness overcame you that you would forsake your oath? When did you decide to betray me?" The Lady Bone Demon asked her trick question.

"Listen, Lady Bone Demon, I-" Macaque was cut off by the evil demon. "Have you forgotten who I am? What I am? I, who returned you to the mortal plain? All in exchange for such a little favor. That when the time came, you'd free me, aid in my pursuit for equilibrium! But, no. At the first breath of a new life, you rebelled against your fate! Fool!"

Macaque fell from the pain Lbd inflicted on him. "So, you want somethin' ." Macaque sarcastically guessed. "I offer one chance of redemption. Bring me the Monkey King, his protégé, and the stranger to this realm, and, perhaps, you'll be worthy of my mercy." Lbd declared.

"Stranger to this realm?" The dark simian asked for clarification. "Just ask if she's new here, her expression should answer." Lbd then gave Macaque the circular device. "And this is?" Macaque asked. "A compass, of sorts. No matter where they flee, this will find them."

"Convenient. All righty, then. Looks like they got a bit of headway, so~" Macaque was cut off, again, when icy, ghostly blue chains grabbed him. "Ugh! What is this?!" Macaque growled. "A reminder. It seems like you can't be trusted to willing follow the path of destiny. But know this, if you betray me again, one miss step, one failure in any way! I will erase the very memory of you. Now, bring them to me, my champion."

(End of flashback)

Macaque closed the compass, and continued in the direction it pointed. Who should I catch first? MK would be a little easier than the King, but the girl... She knows more than she lets on. Maybe...

--e--l--s--e--w--h--e--r--e--

You helped the group the best you could that day, but it was hard with the thoughts you had. You were still wondering why Lbd wanted you. You also couldn't stop thinking about MK! But at any day, the car clone could show up! It's been three days of camping in wooded areas, since the last episode happened.

You put a chair in the back of the TEA then went over to check on MK. You two weren't anything more than friends with known crushes on each other. But is that all you'll ever be? You shook the thought out of your head. You didn't need to think about that.

"Hey, MK, Mei, Sandy. Are you guys ready to go?" You asked the three. "Ugh! I can't do it! My powers don't work!" MK yelled in frustration. Clearly they didn't hear you, so you decided to sneak up on Mei. "Maybe you should take a break, MK." Mei suggested.

"No. If we're going to beat the Lady Bone Demon, I need-" MK paused when he saw you sneaking up, behind Mei. MK's face, twitched. He was trying hard to hide a smile. "Need...?" Mei prodded MK to finish his sentence.

"Hey Mei!" You said from directly behind her. She jumped high, then landed behind MK, her sword ready to strike! MK cracked up, and fell to the ground in a laughing fit. Sandy started laughing too! You soon joined in the laughter, bending over to stay standing.

"Okay." MK said when he stopped laughing. "I think we're ready." He started to walk towards the campsite. "Actually, while you guys were busy laughing, Pigsy, Tang, and Monkey King brought the TEA over." Mei explained as she walked towards the vehicle.

"Let's go!" MK yelled. The four of you hopped into the car, unaware of what was really happening. You and Mei started some friendly bickering about the scare, Sandy watched, amused, while MK kept glancing between the window and the map.

"Hey, Pigsy. Are you sure we're going the right way? I thought we were supposed to be going away from the sun." MK asked. You shut your mouth and sat up rigidly straight. "Woah. Are you okay?" Mei asked you.

MK looked at you because of Mei's question. You gave him a look that he only understood once Sandy revealed that there was no Pigsy driving. In fact, NO ONE WAS DRIVING!!! "Macaque." You mouth to MK. MK's eyes widen.

"There's totally nothing creepy about this at all." Mei said sarcastically. A familiar laugh echoed. Mei gasped, "Did Everyone Hear That?!" Behind the four of you, a cat's cry could be heard. "Mo!! Don't worry! Daddy's coming!" Sandy bolted off. "Sandy, wait!" You called to the blue giant. He was gone.

A shadow passed over Mei. "Er, MK?!" Mei called for the teen before disappearing. MK quickly grabbed your hand tightly. You could tell he was scared. You squeezed his hand to comfort him. He took a deep breath.

"Macaque. We know it's y-" you were cut off by a shadow. You felt like you were being choked! You couldn't breathe! You tried to reach for your throat, thinking something was there, but you couldn't move your arms. You could move at all!

You stayed there. Sitting or standing, you didn't know. You just stayed there struggling to breathe, to move, to think!

--(MK's perspective)--

He grabbed your hand. He didn't want you to disappear like the others. When you squeezed his hand, he felt a little relief. "Macaque. We know it's y-" you voice stopped. He looked where you were, but you weren't there anymore. Your hand was no longer in his hand.

He started to panic. He looked around. "Looks like it's just you and me now." Macaque startled MK. "Macaque!" "You really think you were going to get away from me, bud?" Macaque taunted.

MK ran to punch the dark monkey, but only hurt his hand. "Ow!" MK whined. "Aw. Forget you lost your powers? Careful you might hurt yourself!" Dark, shadowy ropes grabbed the boy and pinned him to the back of a chair.

"Wha-" MK shook his head to the question. He already knew the answer. "Where's Y/n?!" MK yelled to Macaque. "Huh. Not quite what I thought you'd ask." Macaque said from the shadows. He appeared in front of MK and answered "Somewhere safe, for now~"

"Why'd you ask? What's so special about that girl?" Macaque asked "his student". MK didn't respond. He just glared at the simian before him. "Come on. Fight back! Maybe I not giving you enough motivation." Macaque taunted again.

"Should I bring one of your friends in here and smack them around?" Macaque showed a shadow of his friends Sandy and Mei. "What about Y/n?" Macaque asked. MK growled.

With gold vision activated, he looked around for his friends, but all he saw was shadows. "G- gold vision! Really?! Enough of these baby powers!" Macaque chuckled.

MK lunged at Macaque. "That's more like it!" Macaque praised. "Why are you doing this? What is the deal you have with the Lady Bone Demon? I mean seriously, she wants to destroy everything!" MK asked Macaque.

"Yeah~ see. I've had a taste of dying, and you know what, not a big fan. So I'm choosing to be on the winning side." Macaque answered. "But she's using you!" MK countered before he was punched back.

"We have a plan. You could help! We could stop her together!" MK tried. "Ha! You can't even stop me! No. First I deliver you and the girl, then I'll come back for your, has been, master, and finally! I'll have paid my debt and be free of this nightmare." Macaque explained.

"Anyway, I assume you won't be coming quietly. So~" a green dragons head roared behind the monkey, interrupting him. The fake van blew apart! Mei glared at the monkey. Sandy sat on the ground, confused. And you lay on the ground, gasping for air.

MK turned towards you and swiftly appeared by your side. "Are you okay?" He asked you. All you could manage was a small nod. He sighed. Seeing you fine, calmed him.

A giant fist rushed down ready to squash. MK leaned over you to protect you from the first. But the first never made contact. MK looked to see why, and saw Sandy, holding up the giant fist.

"I don't wanna fight, but I can't let you hurt my friends!" Sandy told the powerful monkey. "Oh~ You can't, can you~" Macaques giant, shadowy mech grabbed the blue giant. "Kids! Run!" Sandy yelled.

Mei got angrier because of this, and used her dragon form to blast at the dark monkey. She was very surprised to see her attack left no mark on the monkey. Macaque laughed, then grabbed Mei with the other hand.

"Oh, ho-ho! What a hero! Two friends about to be crushed and you do nothing!" Macaque taunted. "Let them go! You can take me, I don't care, just let them go!" MK pleaded.

"Or what?" Macaque challenged. "You aren't the Monkie Kid anymore! Your powers are gone. Your staff's gone. Your nothing!" Macaque said. MK almost believed him.

"No MK, you are the Monkie Kid. 'the staff is just a big ol' stick'!" You whispered to him. He glanced back at you. You where still on the ground but you were crouched instead of laying down. He smiled at you.

"Your right." MK told you. "I am the Monkie Kid." "What was that now? I couldn't quite hear you!" Macaque taunted while squeezing Sandy and Mei, making the two scream in slight pain. MK turned to the dark simian. "I said. I am the Monkie Kid!" He yelled at the monkey.

He transformed into a bird and struck the mech in the eye! That blow somehow affected him in the same eye. "Ugh! Get off!" The dark monkey yelled. MK swooped by, grabbed you and the others, and flew off, far, far, away from there.

---(with Macaque)---

The mech exploded! And Macaque was left kneeling on the ground. He laughed to himself. "The kid still has power. And the girl's special to him. Good. Things just got a lot more interesting." Macaque noted out loud to himself.

---(with you)---

You fell unconscious when MK landed. You were still recovering from the near death from suffocation experience, so you were quite happy to become oblivious to everything around you. MK on the other hand, started to freak out.

When he looked up from the rough landing and saw you unconscious, he ran over to you! Despite being exhausted! He gently checked your head for any concussions then cradled it in his arms.

Mei and Sandy smiled when they saw this. To them, it was quite obvious that he was smitten, but they'd never reveal that to him. Unless it caused trouble in the future. Sandy and Mei did what they could to make camp for the night, which unfortunately wasn't much. Then one by one, they fell asleep.

(1941 words! And more to come!🤩😍😵)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 36 6
everyone doesn't seem to understand that Mk was just a kid when he became the Monkie kid the stress, the hurt and the mental toll he must be sufferin...
3.2K 127 10
After defeating the Monkey King, Bai He and her family begin new adventures, fighting demons, doing shifts at work, hanging with friends, learning se...
3.4K 56 13
due to the fact that my 1st lmk one-shot book is being glitchy when I try to write it. I present book 2. where I'll resume writing until the 1st can...
2.6K 157 18
insert reader (Lego Monkie Kid FanFic) (cursing) (memes)(serious moments)(Lore) [Background] A drunken fool, outlived the people he known throughout...