Ninjago Dragon's Rising - The...

By Wise_Cloud

After the battle against the Crystal King Aka the Overlord, everything was at peace in Ninjago. Like usually... More

Prologue
The Merge: Part 1
The Merge: Part 2
Croassroads Carnival
Beyond Madness
Writers of Destiny
Return to Imperium
Mindless Beasts
I Will Be the Danger
The Calm Inside
The Battle of the Second Monastery
The Temple of the Dragon Cores
Gangs of the Sea
The Last Djinn
They Call it Doom
Land of Lost Things
The Mysterious Shadow
Another Cole...?!
Absolute Power
The Power Within
Special: Ninjago Dream Team (Lego Dreamz X Ninjago Crossover)
Dragon's Rising | Elemental Mechs
Elemental Mechs | "What the Mech?"
Elemental Mechs | "The Mech Master"
Elemental Mechs | "A Pain in the Mech!"
The Blood Moon
Shattered Dreams
Shatter-What Now?!
Beyond the Phantasm Cave
A Loving Mother, A Tormented Sensei
The Force From the East
The Spell at the Waterfall
To Mysterium
Their Universe
Fugitives From Madness

We Are All Dragons

705 17 52
By Wise_Cloud

Near the skies of Imperium, Nya, Sora, Riyu, Adam, Cody and I were heading to Imperium to get the Dragon Core back from Dr. LaRow.

"For as rotten as this kingdom is, it does look perfect from the outside," Nya admitted, we're all seen with our hoods and masks on. (Except for Adam of course.)

"The citizens still think it is perfect. Just ask my parents," Sora informed.

"Maybe after this is over, we can talk to them. Convince them that—" Nya suggested that we speak to her parents but Sora was against it.

She shook her head at that, "No. my parents believe in Imperium more than anything. More than they believe in their own..." Sora sighed, "There's no talking to them."

"Sora..." I was saddened by the fact that she couldn't get the childhood she deserved. It made me worry about what kind of person Adam would be if Cole and I didn't care about him.

"Look!" Sora's yell got me out of my trance.

We saw some lights in the air, I believed it was a fight happening. A fight with Elemental powers.

"Is that an Elemental fight? Maybe we're not the only Ninja to have our plans derailed by Imperium," Nya gasped knowing that the others might be already in the kingdom.

"Then we must aid them quickly! Who knows what the Empress is doing to stop them." Cody stated.

"Let's hope the armour I built Jiro is enough to break through." Sora hoped.

"Even if it isn't. Me and Rocky have our way of breaking the barrier." I stated, Rocky let out a roar at my sentence, agreeing with my plan.

Jiro and Nya were first to attack the barrier, but it did nothing for a moment, "Nya, pull up! It's not gonna—" Sora tried to advise the Water Ninja to move away but she didn't.

Jiro kept on shooting projectiles from the armour, hoping it would break.

"Alright, Rocky! Time to help out!" I told the dragon who roared in agreement.

"Hold on, Adam!" I warned my son, "Whee!"

While Nya and Jiro kept attacking the barrier, I told Rocky to fly straight to the barrier.

"Sensei! Be careful!" Sora advised me.

"The barrier is super strong! It'll take some strength to break it!" Cody informed but it was heard by deaf ears.

"When you're married to the Earth Ninja, you sometimes earn the habit of breaking through things with force!" I shouted before using my powers to combine with Jiro and Rocky. Breaking the electro-barrier.

"Never mind! Whoo-hoo!" Sora yelled in joy as we broke through.

"Yeah! Go, Rocky! Go, Jiro! Go, Momma!" Adam was seen raising his hands, cheering for the team.

Jiro went immediately for the Empress who was in a mech, disarming her with the sword she had for the machine.

The rest of us landed with Zanth and Rocky. Cody was near after getting off his bike.

"Good Empress'? Looks like 'Mediocre at Best Empress' to me." Nya taunted, making the Empress mad as she used her mech to get the Water Ninja and the dragon off of her.

"Claws! Get them! All of them!" Beatrix ordered.

"Heads up!" Cody appeared, put on his mask, took care of some Claws and used their technology against them.

"Shadow?!" The Ninja who didn't know he joined our side yelled out in shock.

"You...! You TRAITOR! How could you?! After all, I've done! For you!" Beatrix yelled, trying to attack Shadow but he evaded her attack and struck down her mech with his powers.

"Because you're a horrible ruler! All you cared about was your image and how to be the best! You NEVER cared for anyone but yourself! All those things you've promised, all those things you've told us, they're all LIES! And thanks to you, the person I look up to is in a cage!" Cody yelled out before taking care of the Claws.

"Yeah! You tell her, Cody!" I cheered for him before using a drone to shoot down other drones with Nya before destroying the drone I used.

Adam was close behind me, he even tripped a Claw while we ran to meet up with the others.

"Fancy meeting you here!" Sora spoke to her master, after taking care of some Claws with Riyu, "Imperium steal your Dragon Core too?"

"Not ours." Lloyd pointed towards Kai and Wyldfyre, "But they did get Kai and Wyldfyre's Core."

Kai got offended by that, "Hey! It's not a competition!"

"Hey, guys!" I smiled, dropping by to say hello to the others, "Yes, I know, Shadow's on our side now! And he's pretty cool! Great help for defeating the Empress."

"What happened?" Lloyd asked me.

"The shorter version was that Shadow wasn't initially trying to chase after me in the first place. He just wanted to find his family and loved ones. I know, I know. It's weird, but trust him! Also, his real name is Cody!" I explained quickly, while also using my powers to take down some Claws and drones.

"Why does he look a LOT like my brother-in-law? Is Cole here?" my brother asked.

"Oh!" I forgot to mention that as well, "He's his doppelganger! I promise I'll explain to you all in detail later, but we REALLY don't got time!"

"Okay...! I guess we could trust him if he passed Sensei's trust of loyalty." Kai was seen scratching his head, he saw Adam and was confused, "Who's the kid following you?"

"Momma! Momma! Look! I defeated an enemy!" Adam grinned, using a stick to smack a Claw that fell upon contact with the stick.

"Nice work, Adam! Very proud of you!" I smiled under my mask to see Adam already defeating his first enemy.

"MOM?!"

The group except Wyldfyre, Sora and Zane yelled out in shock, "He just called you Mom!" Lloyd pointed out, "What's happening?!"

Adam smiled, "I'm Adam Brookstone! Cole and (Y/N) Brookstone's son! Nice to meet y'a!"

.

..

...

"WHAT?!"

"You have a son?!" Lloyd shouted in surprise.

"And you didn't tell us?!" Kai shouted right after my brother.

"And you chose this time to reveal him? With also bringing him in a battle that is NOT appropriate for his age?" Zane asked after.

"Ferocious lady has an offspring? Cool!" Wyldfyre grinned, everyone looked at her weirdly but she didn't care.

I only chuckled lightly, "Cole and I were going to tell you guys, but the Merge happened and all...I honestly thought I lost Adam. But he was with my husband this whole time."

"Yeah! Dad's awesome! Mom is too!" Adam grinned.

"I'm an uncle...?! I'm an uncle!" Lloyd shouted in question before being happy that he had a nephew.

"Haha! Yes, you are, Lloyd." I gave a nod.

Kai soon raised his hand, "Please tell me I'm an uncle too even though I'm not blood-related!"

"Yes, you are, Kai. You, Zane and Nya are his uncles and aunt. With also JJ..." I confirmed them before thinking of my best friend for a moment.

"YES! I'm an uncle too!" Kai cheered.

"Well then, I must say, congratulations on your successful pregnancy, Sensei. Even if I am 5 years, 45 days, 34 hours and 23 minutes late." Zane smiled.

"Thank you, Zane!" I thanked him before realizing Arin had been quiet for too long.

"I think I might pass out..." Arin spoke dizzily.

"Oh, no! Not now, Arin! We're in the middle of battle!" Sora went over to her best friend.

"This...This is AWESOME! I finally know who's Sensei's partner and I get to meet their son...?! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Arin yelled out happily.

"Haha! Glad you're happy, Arin," I said.

"Good thing you got it out of your system, too. I thought you were sure to pass out." Sora sighed in relief.

"Hey! I can handle myself well! I think..." Arin retorted at his best friend before being unsure of himself.

I only chuckled lowly at their antics before we were being shot at. Lloyd and I immediately went to do Spinjitzu to counter the attacks.

"Someone keep an eye on Adam!" I told the group.

"I got him, Sensei!" Zane called out, "Come on, Adam. Follow me."

"Okay, Uncle Zane!" Adam happily followed the Nindroid who made sure the child was safe while also fighting off the Claws.

Nya used one of the drones to fight back with the Claws while the rest of the team was on the ground. Cody helped out by using his hoverbike.

I was helping out my brother by taking out some of the Claws around the Empress as the dragons handled the tyrant of power with her mech.

"Lloyd! Sensei! I think Riyu's trying to tell me the dragons can keep the Empress occupied so we can get out!" Arin ran up to us while I punched a Claw.

Lloyd turned to his student, "But they'll need help!"

"You sure about that, brother? Look," I smiled, after kicking away another Claw and made them look at the dragons who were keeping Beatrix busy.

"You wanna argue with a dragon?" Arin asked.

"Point taken. Percival, let's go!" Lloyd agreed before going to tell Percival and his squad to lead us to their hidden base.

"After them!" A Claw yelled.

"Rocky! Why don't you cut loose a little? Time to smash things!" I told Rocky to go all out.

The dragon gave a small nod before roaring and going to tear up the place while taking down the Claws in our way.

"Thanks, boy! C.B.K would be proud!" I thanked the dragon before following the others.

Kai and Wyldfyre shot fire and heat projectiles at some of the Claws that were still following us.

"Come on, you two! We gotta get going! Fighting the Claws isn't our mission." I stated, getting the two hotheads to follow me.

"No wonder she's your boss, that lady can easily get you to listen," Wyldfyre teased Kai.

"Hey, that 'lady' you're referring to can easily eat you alive with one glare." Kai defended me.

"She's one of the scariest people I've met...she even has a kid now...that motherly voice combined with her Sensei voice in authority is a huge matchup...Scary..." Kai spoke while shuddering, not wanting to get on my bad side.

"I'm not that bad or scary," I shrugged Kai off, looking at my team, "Right, guys?"

They all looked the other way, avoiding my stare, "Uhm..." Lloyd started while scratching his head.

"Well..." Nya trailed on also.

"To be honest...Uhm..." Arin smiled nervous system sly with Sora, "Truthfully speaking...You...uh...well...how do I put it...?"

I just deadpanned at the group, "Okay...You could've just denied at the start instad."

"And have you lecture and probably almost kill us? No, thank you!" the ninja with my students and said in unison.

"But that's awesome! She's cool!" Wyldfyre jumped in, getting the others to be a little surprised.

"And just when we tried to be nice about it..." I heard my brother mutter.

"But Mom is super scary! She gets dad to shudder a lot whenever he does something bad! But she's awesome and cool!" Adam chimed in.

"Thanks, sweetie. At least you're straight to the point," I smiled towards my son.

Percival and his group went in a trash bin making us look in slight awe, "Eh, I've jumped into worse." Kai spoke up about it, making me laugh a little.

"Worse...?" Cody asked.

"You'll know eventually." Nya brushed it off.

That got us to follow the group of kids into the trash bin that was secretly a passageway.

Arin was the last to land, "Secret Dumpster Shute? Nice."

Percival smiled at the compliment, "Come on, our HQ's close." He led us to their headquarters.

While heading to their quarters, Nya noticed something, "Hey, that's the part of the weird techno-cocoon we found Zane in, in that underground Monastery."

"Yeah, the Empress took all that stuff apart. Most of it got sent to the Land of Lost Things. That's where we dump all of our old tech." Percival explained.

"Yeah, we've become pretty familiar with that place," Sora commented while I gave a nod at that.

"We sure have." I added, "Mhm! It's cool over there! I know so since I lived there for a few years." Adam said proudly making me chuckle.

"And this explains why part of the Portal Gate was there," Nya stated.

"And why I could not connect to this Gate again. This would have been useful to know before I expended so many days with my failed attempts." Zane spoke with slight disappointment since he'd been trying to find Pixal and Jay using the portal.

"I'm still glad you tried, Z," I smiled in comfort towards the Nindroid who smiled appreciatively.

We continued our way through the passage before finding a small room which was perhaps the HQ.

The group all sat down with the kids. I took off my mask with the other Ninja. Adam held my hand, wanting to stay close to me.

"Come on, Adam! You can sit beside me and Wyldfyre." Kai offered, patting an empty seat.

Adam lit up before stopping in his tracks and gave me a look, "Yes, you may, sweetie. Go on." I smiled in agreement.

"Thanks, Momma!" Adam hugged my waist before sitting next to Kai who ruffled his hair while they got to know each other. I smiled at how easily they were getting along already.

"How does the Empress not know you're all hiding out down here?" Lloyd asked the team leader.

"When we were the Imperium Teen Protection Force, we learned where all the security cameras are, so now, we can avoid them. It's how we've been able to build up the Resistance without getting caught." Percival explained to my brother.

"And how big is the Resistance?" Arin asked.

Percival pointed to himself and the kids, "We're the leaders, but we have people inside all kinds of places."

His friend gave him a card, "That's how we got this access card. This will get you into the Advanced Systems Lab to find your Dragon Cores." He gave the access card to Lloyd.

"I don't get it," Sora spoke up, "Last time I saw you, you were dragging poor Riyu to the Empress." The said dragon growled at Percival.

"We all saw you Ninja free those dragons with our own eyes. So when the Empress said it didn't happen, we got skeptical and started digging. And uncovered all kinds of lies." Percival started.

"We were told our old Emperor died in an accident, but it turns out the Empress and Ras caused that accident." I gasped a little at hearing that.

"What?! No...! Lord Ras would never...But now that I think about it...He's changed ever since that incident when he worked with Beatrix..." Cody was in disbelief and didn't want to believe it but the proof was there to show Ras' true colours.

"I cannot believe I've worked with someone so vile for so long..." Cody sighed, Nya and I patted his shoulder in comfort.

"Seriously?!" Sora was surprised as well, "Even I didn't know that."

"That's horrible. No person should ever do that to family or people in general to get what they want." I stated grimly.

"We've all known people who've mysteriously disappeared. We believe anyone who tries to express themselves in a way the Empress disagrees with...is imprisoned." The boy spoke more about what they uncovered.

"Well, guess I'll try to express myself 'less' to not be captured this time." I joked a little.

Cody gave me a look, "I know it's a joke, but I still feel guilty about that bit..."

Zane uncovered some files, "This footage was never broadcast, but in it, the Empress admits to her lies. One of her biggest? That dragons are only 'mindless beats'." Percival spoke.

Riyu was seen still skeptical about the Resistance leader, "Did you know dragons have super advanced IQs? And almost all dragon species live in cooperative communities, just like us."

"Obviously. Everyone knows that." Wyldfyre stood up on the couch and pointed at Percival. Saying her statement proudly.

"Not in Imperium." Percival replied, "But I'm confident when the rest of our people learn the truth about how we treat dragons, they'll rise up."

"But how will they learn the truth? The Empress controls all the information in Imperium." Sora asked the obvious.

"We have an insider that can get us access to the broadcast tower tonight. If we can hack through the encryption, we can stream this to every screen in Imperium. That's why we think it's fate you've shown up here, now." The Resistance founder smiled.

"How is it 'fate?'" Lloyd spoke up.

"Because she's here. You're who inspired us to do this, Ana...I mean, Sora." Percival announced to my student.

The said girl was shocked that it was her, "Me? I'm just a runaway who's good at tech stuff." Sora said.

"Our whole lives, the Empress told us what to do, how to dress, how to think...and we just did it. No questions. But you defied LaRow and the Empress. You resisted." Another team leader spoke up.

"You did what no one had ever done. When we learned the truth about what happened to you, why you left..." another resistance leader spoke.

Percival looked back towards Sora, "We had to do our part to try and save Imperium. None of us can hack the broadcast encryption. But we believe you can."

Riyu nudged Sora's hand, "I'm in." Sora bumped her fist in motion that she was ready.

Arin stood up, "Not without me. I've always got your back, Sora."

The Resistance gave their responses as well.

"You already know that I'll support you in any way possible, Sora." I smiled at my student, "Seeing you grow up to become such a great Ninja made me proud to be your Sensei."

Sora smiled back, "Thanks, Sensei. Your words mean a lot." She gave a nod to the others.

"Me too! Me too!" Adam jumped in place next to me after getting off of the couch.

"Yes, you too, Adam! Thanks!" Sora crouched to meet his eye level.

"Great, you do that, we'll get the Dragon Cores from the lab." Lloyd smiled, making a plan.

"One thing." One of the Resistance leaders stated, "I saw the lab after the explosion. It's now on lockdown. Guards on guards on guards."

I only smiled towards Kai who got the memo, "Then they'll need a distraction."

Wyldfyre jumped down from the couch, "You had me at 'massive explosion'." She gasped in excitement towards the Fire Ninja.

The Red Ninja was a little taken aback but rolled with it, "I didn't say 'massive explosion'."

"You implied it." Wyldfyre stated making Kai smile and cross his arms, "Yes. Yes, I did."

"All right then. Time to save the world." Lloyd announced.

"Like we always do in EVERY season!" I jumped in.

"Girl boss isn't wrong there!" Nya chuckled.

"Wait...You do this every what now?" Cody jumped in.

Hearing Cody after a while startled the fire user before composing himself, "We'll explain later." Kai said.

"Adam, you're coming with me, okay? I don't want you getting caught out there." I said to my son.

"Okay, momma! I get to be with Uncle Lloyd!" Adam was seen jumping on Lloyd who caught the boy before he hit the ground, "Woah! Careful now!"

Zane, Nya and I only chuckled at the scene, "I hate to interrupt this wonderful moment, but we need to move. We're wasting too much time." Nya stated.

"Nya's right. Let's go. Come on, Adam!" Lloyd gave a nod before we went out to do our part in the plan.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

We were outside near the lab to get the Cores. Zane stopped us from going forward since a Claw was near.

"This way! This is the fastest route to the lab." Cody leads us to the passage.

He went in first before signalling us that we can start moving, "Abort...! Abort...! Hide...!" I whispered, making the team and Adam hide with the plants.

Luckily the watering can was large enough to obscure his view of us or else he'd realize we were there.

"Oh, no...Lloyd...!" I grew worried thinking my brother was going to get caught because of how long he held eye contact with the Claw.

"But isn't Uncle Lloyd green? He'd be one with the plants, right?" Adam asked, "Maybe? Not sure, son." I replied.

"Hey! You almost done out there, Melvin?"

"I... think? Went to the eye doctor today, got my pupils dilated. Ugh! Can't see a thing! Should've taken the day off, but you know how the Empress is. Oh, well!"

"Well, lucky him. He gets to have a second chance at life." I joked at how lucky Lloyd is of not getting caught.

"I told you, Momma, uncle's greeeeen...!~ He's one with the plants...!" I snickered at Adam's voice when speaking.

"Please keep on saying that joke when you're older. I can't wait to tell your uncle about this. Oh! And make sure to tell your father and Uncle Kai. They'll love it for sure!" I chuckled.

"Done and noted, Mom!" Adam gave a little salute.

"Atta boy! Come on! Let's go." I patted his head before leading the team away from anyone looking.

"Street's all clear, let's go!" Lloyd led our team toward the lab for the Cores.

I sensed something off and immediately gave my son to my brother, "Look out!" I yelled before being pushed away by a large piece of debris.

"MOM!" Adam yelled in worry.

"Sis! You okay!?" Lloyd called out to me as I was seen using my powers just in the nick of time.

"Yep! All good! Sorry, got caught off guard. Geez! Can she learn to dial down on throwing things?! I've had a huge monster of junk throw a crate at my family already." I spoke before rambling angrily while dusting off my Gi.

"Momma!" Adam ran up to me and hugged my waist, "Adam! Sorry, you had to see that, sweetheart. I'll be more careful." I told him not to worry too much.

"Even after all these years she still surprised me at how fast she can switch up personalities..." Lloyd muttered, "Maybe it was heightened by her pregnancy..."

"Possibly." Zane shrugged.

"Y'know I'm right here, right?" I asked the two males who looked away from me, 'Typical...' I thought.

"Wow...Your sister is sure something..." Cody mumbled while Lloyd chuckled, "I know, right? But that's what I love most about my amazing sister!"

There appeared the Empress herself. I pulled Adam behind me for good measure, "I gotta admit, she's good with dramatic entrances. I wonder where she learned that?"

"No idea...Ever since I worked under her, she's always wanted to have flare even on the battlefield." Cody hummed in thought.

"Drama class? Theatre club? Maybe a small programme? The possibilities are endless." I guessed.

"You stick some guns on a dragon and think it can take me?" Beatrix asked arrogantly.

"Where are our dragons?" Nya asked seriously, her and I with our weapons drawn out.

"If you laid a sword on Rocky I swear you're getting it!" I stated angrily.

"Where all dragons should be. Imprisoned, preparing to be drained of their energy. So they can't help you this time. I know you've come for my Dragon Cores. But you will not get them!" The Empress stated making us glare at her before we started to charge at her.

I told my child to get to a safe spot before joining Lloyd and the others. We tried using Spinjitzu and our powers but it seemed Beatrix had powered up her mech to counter our power.

Cody tried to use his tech to go against the Empress, but it proved useless as her mech was stronger than ever.

We didn't give up, we tried to find her weakness and a weaker spot in the mech. Nya and I teamed up to strike her from behind but she realized our plan and tried to slash us. Luckily we dodged in time even in the air.

We all decided to attack the Empress together instead of going about it alone.

"Lloyd! Nya! Zane! Cody!" I yelled in worry when they were pushed to a wall.

"Mom! Watch out!" Adam yelled out in warning.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Beatrix try to swipe at me making me dodge but while I didn't notice she grabbed me with her other arm and held me above ground before throwing me with the others.

"Your powers disgust me!" The Empress bitterly spoke, "We must eliminate repulsive and aberrant freaks from our city like I did to my sister! And my father!" The files were now starting to broadcast.

A screen appeared behind Beatrix, "Exactly." She didn't know of it until she processed the words and now became shocked, "Wait, what?" She turned to a screen to see herself admitting to her lies.

"And I assure you all, there has been no dragon escape. Anyone suggesting that is a traitor."

"And...we're clear, Empress. Stunning performance." Dorama was seen in one of the videos.

"I don't need a good performance. The brainless people of Imperium will believe anything I tell them. With those dragons now gone, tell LaRow to increase draining the few we have left. The last thing I need is pathetic citizens complaining."

We stood up when the Empress paid attention to the screens. Adam ran to my side.

"What is this? What's happening?!" The Empress gasped at seeing the leaked footage.

"Just your own words, Empress," Lloyd replied, he and the rest of us prepared to fight.

"Faster! More!" The Empress in the video ordered LaRow to drain the dragon's power more.

"The Dragon can't take much more." The doctor stated.

But Beatrix didn't care, "Who cares?! Drain it until there's nothing left! Imperium's power must be infinite!"

The people of the city started to take notice of the footage. Seeing the footage of Zanth being drained from its power.

"Hey, she lied to us!" One citizen said, making the rest agree.

"Boo!!"

We went back to fighting the tyrant of power with our powers. Then, we saw Sora appear on the screen. I smiled knowing what she was going to do.

"People of Imperium!"

"You've heard the truth from the Empress herself. Imperium is NOT the perfect place we've been told it is."

"It tortures dragons! It drains them of their every life! Every comfort you have, every privilege, comes at the expense of other living beings."

"This cannot...must not continue! And she doesn't only abuse dragons."

"Our entire culture is in service to her. The Empress used me for my work, then threw me away when she couldn't control me."

"Just like the dragons, I was a 'mindless beast.' That's how she sees all of us! But we are all stronger than she realizes! We must rise up! We must become free! Because today..."

"We are all DRAGONS!"

The people of Imperium started to rise up and gather around to protest against the Empress, "She's just using us!"

"We are like dragons to her!"

"Down with the Empress!"

"She's a liar!"

I smiled under my mask, "I feel like such a proud mom! You go, Sora! Get 'em!"

Beatrix tried to run away from the uprising of citizens, "Those videos were faked! You know me. I am good!"

"Down with the Empress!"

"She's a liar! She's not the good ruler she said she is!"

"We are all dragons!"

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

Thanks to the uprising of the citizens slowing down the Empress. Cody was able to lead us the rest of the way to the lab.

"Here it is. The lab." Cody stated as we hid behind a wall while looking over to scan the area.

"The teens weren't kidding. That is a lot of guards." Lloyd said in slight surprise before fiery to go forward, "Let's go."

Before he can, a guard yells, "The Armoury's on fire! Come on!" Hearing that got the rest of the guards to leave their stations.

Nya was taken aback by her brother's plan to work, "Did my brother's dumb plan seriously work?"

"It would appear so," Zane added.

"Haha! Probably destroyed the Shoulder Pad armoury before destroying the actual thing!" I theorized.

"Sis...Please don't start with your theories...We've been doing good on these past few episodes without them..." Lloyd sighed.

"That was because we weren't in a team together. But now we're all back together. It's time to get theorizing!" I said brightly, holding my hips while my brother only held his head.

"Does she always imply things like this?" Cody asked Zane.

"Yes, you will get used to it like we do," Zane replied.

"Haha! Mom's funny when she talks like that." Adam laughed before we went up the stairs towards the lab.

But of course, the Empress had to be a killjoy and block our path, "Looking for these?" She asked sarcastically before showing the weapon she had created to contain the Cores.

We grew shocked at seeing the revelation, "How does she have three Cores?" Lloyd asked in disbelief.

"Dunno! But that is NOT good on our end!" I spoke while holding out my spear.

"Now even Mergequakes are mine to command! Prepare for your completely utter destruction, Ninja!" Beatrix for some reason decided to go completely psycho and shoot projectiles of the power of the Cores towards the sky, making Mergequakes appear everywhere.

"Yep...She's finally turned psycho now..." I muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 14
❛𝖨𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘭. 𝖠𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵.❜ In the bustling streets of Ninjago City, amid...
172K 3.9K 164
A long time ago when the First Spinjitsu Master was present. A companion of his was there to protect him when he needed it the most and helped provid...
3.9K 131 36
The lives of the ninja change forever after they get sucked through a portal into a mysterious realm and land somewhere in Scotland. Now they must le...
83.9K 2.3K 34
(A/N: Slowly editing) [Written: 2018 - 2021] After making peace with the former evil tyrant known as Lord Garmadon, Lloyd and the rest of the Secret...