Wasted Times

By Kal_RDJ

‼️THIS IS A SEQUEL‼️ ➡️Read the book "Toxic Relationship With Tony Stark" before reading this one This book f... More

Part 1 - As It Was
Part 2 - Dirty Work
Part 3 - Swimming In The Stars
Part 4 - Charity Gala
Part 5 - Breaches
Part 6 - Consequences
Part 7 - Secrets
Part 8 - Teamwork
Part 9 - High For This
Part 10 - Truth Hurts
Part 11 - No Tears Left To Cry
Part 12 - Tell Your Friends
Part 13 - Locked Out Of Heaven
Part 14 - Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
Part 15 - Hurt You
Part 16 - Smooth Criminal
Part 17 - Until The End Of Time
Part 18 - Out Of Time
Part 19 - Vacation Eyes
Part 20 - Stronger
Part 21 - Hesitate
Part 22 - The Blame
Part 23 - Betrayed
Part 24 - Lovestoned
Part 25 - Undisclosed Desires
Part 26 - Swim
Part 27 - Lucky
Part 28 - Sunflower
Part 29 - Switch
Part 30 - Stuck With You
Part 31 - One Way Or Another
Part 32 - Starry Eyes
Part 33 - 20 Years
Part 34 - Privacy
Part 35 - Lazy Love
Part 36 - Speeding Cars
Part 37 - Happy
Part 39 - Dreams Come True
Part 40 - Rush

Part 38 - Lust for Life

328 17 16
By Kal_RDJ

Today is a very special day. You're not exactly sure why but Tony said it's a special day so you're going along with it. The only thing you know for sure is that he asked you to dress up nicely and be ready by 8 o'clock. You have to admit it's a bit late for him to get back from work at 8, especially since he's taken a step back from his duties lately.

Anyway, you don't want to question him and his surprises so you follow his instructions. As soon as you open your wardrobe, your eyes fall on a stunning black dress that you haven't worn in a lot of time. It's short, sexy, fancy. Tony said to dress up so this is exactly what you're going to do.

You're rewarded when Tony is finally back home, walking through the front door like a freaking model. You don't even know where to focus. His perfect hair? His spotless goatee? His black and white suit and tie? Actually his outfit is what catches your attention mostly because it's matching yours perfectly. It's like you communicated about this.

"Oh my, my" he smiles from ear to ear when he locks eyes with you.

"Don't you look amazing?" he gives you his hand to hold.

"I could say the same, Mr. Stark" you take his hand and blush from the eye contact.

"I need to tell you something" he says, scaring you on the spot.

"Something good I hope" you say back to him.

"Most definitely" he reassures you.

"I'm all ears" you look at him.

"Let me pour some champagne" he suggests and tries to walk away.

"It's not needed, don't keep me waiting" you hold him in his place.

"Fine, let's then take a seat" he shows the couch with his hand.

"We can do that" you agree, following him to sit on the couch.

"So, I was late today because I have been using my final days of work for making progress. After getting InnovaTech, I approached more of Lewis' friends. Guess how many of them chose the right option" he smirks proudly.

"All of them?" you smile.

"Once again correct, my love" he brushes your lower lip with his thumb.

"What does this mean now? Is it finally over?" you ask in anticipation.

"Not quite yet" he shakes his head.

"Why? How is he still standing? Without all his clients he must be under the bus right now" you're confused.

"Oh, he's screwed. I just meant I'm not done with him just yet" his pride is obvious.

"What else is there to do? I mean, he's lost all his power" you still don't understand.

"Right, but he hasn't lost everything yet. He still owns Lewis Industries" he replies casually.

"What are you going to do about that?" you narrow your eyes.

"Let's say I made him an offer he can't refuse" Tony confidently sits back on the couch.

"What offer?" you can't hide your grin.

"Considering that Lewis Industries are a wreck financially and no one is interested in them and their market, I sent Lewis an offer through my lawyer. He's either going to see his company crumble into bankruptcy, or he can take my deal and sell his company to me for 10% of any reasonable price he would be expecting. But guess what, there's no way he's getting any other offer for that disaster of a company he has" his tone is cocky but that's understandable.

"Oh my God" you gasp, utterly surprised from what you just heard.

"Baby, soon it will all be over. No matter what his choice is, we've won" he smiles widely.

"You're the most amazing human being. I don't know where I'd be right now without you" you tear up and sit on his lap to hug him tightly.

"It's the least I could do, really" he caresses your back softly with his hands moving up and down.

"What have you planned for tonight?" you look straight into his eyes.

"Rooftop, romantic decorations, great view, champagne and appetisers" he keeps going.

"Do you think it's possible to reschedule for another night?" you ask slowly.

"Um, yes. Do you not feel like celebrating?" he asks with a confused tone.

"I do" you chuckle, "I just want us to celebrate properly" your voice gets even lower as your lips approach his.

You're the first one to connect your lips, wanting to kiss him so badly that your body is shaking. He can tell from the first seconds that you're way too passionate about it but he doesn't need much time to join your mood and kiss you back with equal lust. Both your hands are playful, mainly pulling each other closer. The moment that your body starts grinding against his lap, Tony groans very deeply and uses his own hands to help you move faster.

"Wait, wait, wait. I need to call them and cancel" he forces himself to hold back.

"Okay" you breathe very heavily.

He helps you move from his lap so that he can stand up and reach his phone from where he previously placed it. He's on his feet, typing on his phone very nervously and then waiting for them to answer his call. The call is starting to last more than you would like so you take off your shoes and walk over to him.

His eyes are completely focused on yours, even though he's speaking with another person on the phone. You start kissing his neck quietly, still managing to please him. Exactly when your hand falls on his crotch and you squeeze him through his pants, he gulps sharply, trying to remain calm for his phone call.

"We'll find the new date to reschedule another time, thank you" he says quickly and hangs up the phone.

"Finally" you giggle.

"I have to ask Alice..." he says seriously.

"Yes, Tony, I'm ready. I want to have sex" you reassure him.

"You'll stop me if at any point you don't feel comfortable, right?" he asks thoughtfully.

"Exactly" you nod.

That's all he needed to hear. He immediately leans into you and continues the hot making out you left in the middle earlier. His one hand is on the back of your neck, pulling you hard against his own lips to keep the passion alive. Although, you're the more sneaky one, considering that your hand is the one that's slipping inside his pants to touch him.

"Ahh" he moans with a husky voice.

"You just can't help but get hard, can you?" you smirk deviously against his lips.

"Are you kidding me? What sane person would be able to resist right now?" he tilts his head back with a slight smirk.

You feel him getting harder and harder under your touch as you stroke him tightly. His eyes are practically unable of staying open, his emotions are overtaking him. He walks backwards during your heated moment and you feel like he wants to say something but he can't because of all the arousal he's feeling.

"Wait" he finally says so.

"What is it?" you ask, halfway through your way on your knees in front of him.

"We should go upstairs" he speaks.

"We will, after I'm done with you" you get down on your knees.

"Oh, Christ" he moans.

You slightly pull down his pants, just enough to free his erection and start stroking him while looking into his eyes. His eyes are fighting everything they've got to stay open and take in the beautiful sight underneath him. You're getting closer and closer to his erection and he's holding on until your lips get wrapped around him.

"F*ck, baby" he keeps your front strands of hair out of the way with one of his hands.

Your head moves back and front, slipping his pen*s deeper and deeper down your throat each time. Tony's getting more into it, using his hand on the back of your head to push it harder into him. His hips also start moving rhythmically to help you out with your tempo, leading up to your throat being completely stretched out.

"I don't want to come yet" he fights against his desires and pulls your head back from you.

"Are you sure? You will come again, don't worry" you place a wet kiss on his tip.

For these seconds he's clearly under no control of his emotions. His knees become week and his focus is lost, allowing you to suck him off again. Especially when your hand cups his balls and you squeeze him, he becomes vocal with his pleasure.

"Is that a yes?" you ask as you take a break to catch your breath.

"Yes, yes, f*ck yes" he groans.

You give him everything you have again. Your tongue twisting around his tip and taking him so far down your mouth that you can't help but gag. Tasting the pre come leaking from him, you know it's not going to take long until he's done.

"Just like this... yeah" he groans.

With the next deep thrust, he hits your throat and stays right there. He exhales sharply while shooting his hot orgasm inside your mouth, making sure that not even a single drop goes to waste. He then slowly pulls out of you and gives you some time to take care of it and regain your breathing.

"Never in my life I've found someone more attractive" he admits and leans down to come face to face with you.

His tie is hanging so close to you that leaves you no other choice other than pulling it. He loses his balance and ends up sitting on the floor, next to you. A chuckle is what leaves his mouth, a cute appealing chuckle. You straddle his lap and feel his hands as they travel up your thighs underneath your dress.

"We've got to take this to the bedroom" he says between kisses.

"I know" you agree but don't stop devouring his lips.

He's not hard again yet, but the feeling of your panties rubbing against his naked crotch is getting him more and more aroused. His lips find their way to your neck, making you moan and exhale deeply as they please you in the best possible ways.

"Let's go, now" you break the kissing and get on your feet.

Tony kicks off his shoes, pulls up his pants and removes as much of his upper clothing as he can as you both rush your way upstairs. You reach the bedroom first and wait for him to join you, even if it's only for a few moments. On his way here he managed to remove his tie and jacket, staying only in his pants and half open shirt.

"I feel like I'm 14 again" he jokes about his spiking excitement.

That's actually because you used your time to take off your dress, surprising him by being only in your underwear in front of his eyes.

"I feel like this is my first time" you chuckle nervously.

Tony walks slowly towards you. First thing he does is hugging you, making you feel comfortable once again. His lips then mash against yours, giving you a great familiar taste of what right foreplay really is. You take steps backwards, with him attached to you, until the back of your knees hits the bed.

"Is this alright?" he asks after lying your bodies on top of the bed, his on top of yours.

You slowly nod, looking straight into his eyes. His hand bends your leg, helping you wrap it around his back, and then it travels carefully higher and higher. When he reaches as high as it can, touching your hips, he also hides his face under your jaw and licks and kisses your skin.

"That's amazing" you express your pleasure vocally.

Next thing his hands do is sneaking behind your back. He's making slow moves, not wanting you to feel like you're rushing into anything. Even like that, he's able to unclasp your bra. He slides each strap down your arms until they're both freed, and this is when he gets rid of the bra itself.

"You're okay, I've got you" he reassures you with his calm voice.

He gives you one more soft kiss on the lips kissing you lower and lower from your jaw to your neck. The moment his lips kiss your collarbones, your heartbeat starts peaking. It's from the excitement for sure, even though your brain is trying hard not to go back to your previous trauma from the last time you were in a similar situation.

"Alice?" he asks.

"I'm here, I still want this" you nod your head.

His hand is on your cleavage, between your breasts. Wanting to show him how you truly feel, you take the lead and move his hand over one of your breasts. He squeezes you and twists your nipple within his talented fingers. It's when he starts kissing you even lower that goosebumps start kicking in. When he goes to your stomach, then to your lower stomach and finally just above your panties' line.

"Do it" you advise him, seeing it in his eyes that he's overthinking.

He exhales and grabs your panties with both his hands on each side of your body. Something that he would do within a second under other circumstances, he's doing it very slowly and carefully now. And that something is removing your panties. Seeing your naked body uncover underneath him is definitely a feeling you both missed.

"You look beautiful" he comments.

He proceeds with leaving kisses on the smooth skin around your slit. The more you feel his warm lips on you, the faster your heartbeat gets. Tony is very careful and quickly notices your change of heart rate.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" he asks.

"No, no. Please, continue" you answer quickly.

He keeps the eye contact on for a handful of seconds to make sure you're alright before he gives you another taste of how his lips feel like. This time he kisses your clit, making your whole body twitch. That's a very special kind of sensation that your body has definitely missed.

"I've missed this so much" you moan when his tongue licks you completely.

Tony would say something back if he could. But he can't, because his mouth is too occupied with giving you as much pleasure as possible. He's licking you, kissing and sucking your clit, moving his tongue in all kinds of ways and directions.

"Oh, God" you push your head against the mattress, feeling more and more intense.

He knows how to move his head and tongue. So much that your thighs are fighting with his arms to not suffocate him. You can't control your body. Not anymore. Not when Tony is being magical around your clit. And then suddenly his first finger teases your slit.

He doesn't insert it into you before getting your approval. Both vocal and physical. You're practically pushing yourself towards his finger, being way too impatient to feel him. And he satisfies you, not holding back on that perfect thrusting.

"Oh, yes... yes" your body moves very intensely up and down with each of your breaths.

His finger has started very nice and slowly inside you, reminding you how it feels like to be fingered again. He steadily picks up the pace, hearing it in your moans that you want more. After a few moments he pulls back from your clit, needing to catch his breath. Although, he doesn't stay innocent. He lies on top of you and kisses your neck on every special spot that he knows you adore.

"Is this better?" he asks, adding a second finger into you.

"So much" you groan.

His thumb takes over his mouth and makes circles over your clit. His two fingers are thrusting back and forth inside your wet slit, feeling how eagerly you're stretching for him. That only gives him more confirmation that you want what's happening and even more. His pace gets faster, he's using more and more of his strength to drive you crazy.

"Keep doing that, oh my God" you yell.

"You're so hot, baby, so hot" he kisses your neck with passion as he curls his fingers deep inside of you.

"I'm so close" your whole body tenses.

Your hands grab the back of his shirt, completely pulling it with all your strength. You have to release some of your tension and that's the best way. Until of course you release all of it once your first orgasm after so many months is released between your bodies.

"Are you feeling okay?" Tony's deep voice echoes in your ear.

You feel him pulling his fingers out of you, which also feels as satisfying as you remembered it. You turn your head to look at him, seeing how he's still breathing heavily, just like you are. The smile written on your lips is saying all the things that you can't even put into words.

"That... was... perfect" you admit.

Tony instantly smiles with all his heart. The kiss you share is one of the most beautiful you've ever shared. So honest, so passionate, so true. You hug each other and giggle until the room is filled with these cheerful sounds.

"I love you so much" you say and roll your bodies over until you're on top of him.

"I love you with all my heart, Mrs. Stark" he smiles from ear to ear.

You lean down to kiss him again. Oh, how much you love how his lips feel against yours. How soft, how irresistible. Your hands slip between your bodies and continue unbuttoning the last of his shirt's buttons. His body is a work of art. His abs, his scent, his skin. You can't get enough of it.

"I want you, Tony. I'm finally ready" you say against his lips.

"I'm all yours. Now, later, whenever it truly feels right" he honestly looks into your eyes.

"It's now. It's definitely now" you smile and peck his lips another time.

He seems equally touched and happy. You can't explain it exactly but he looks like the most attractive version of himself than there's even been. Even when your hands are taking off his pants all over again, he's not focused on his urges. His eyes are looking right into yours, in a heartwarming way.

"I'm so proud of you" he admits.

This would fill your heart with love under every circumstance but it strangely feels even better now that you're both naked on top of each other.

"Thank you" you almost tear up.

As you kiss again, your one hand travels between your bodies to reach his erection. He's almost ready again, and he utterly grows into his true size inside your palm. The sound that comes out of his lips the second you rub against him skin to skin is the sound that you probably missed the most. It's obvious that he also missed it, his eyes say everything that there is to be said.

"You're doing so great, love" he almost stutters.

And that's because you're halfway done with straddling him. You're taking your time and even have to stay still for a few seconds to calm yourself down. It's not an easy deal to actually have sex and Tony is also good at acknowledging it. That's why he lifts his upper body and hugs you warmly.

"It's okay, we're okay" he whispers in your ear.

"I know" you nod.

You finally find the courage and sit all the way down, feeling every inch of Tony's erection sliding inside of you. Tony's lips part exactly at the same time as yours. Feeling this kind of intimacy after so long is making you realise how deeply you love each other. How much you're craving for one another.

"Tony" you moan his name as you slowly ride him.

"Alice" he does the same.

His strong arms are wrapped around your back, holding you close to him. He holds you so tight, like he never wants to let you go. Your own hands are lost between his shoulders and the back of his hair. The more time that goes by, the easier it is for you to find your inner peace and ride him faster. The pleasurable sounds that exit both of your mouths is all the proof you need that you're both loving every second of it.

"Oh my God, Alice" he gulps sharply, overwhelmed by the situation.

His hands grab your sides, helping you to find the perfect sync. Every move feels magical. Not only you're sliding up and down on him, but he's thrusting his hips into you at the same perfect timing. It's like not a single day went by since the last time you had sex.

"Take over" you catch him by surprise.

He brings his lips into yours and skilfully rolls your body, ending up on top of your it. You wrap your legs around his waist and gaze into his eyes as he starts his thrusts. You can't hide the fact that his body and muscular arms over yours are bringing back some memories of Ethan keeping you down. But of course now it's nothing like this time. You feel safe around Tony, not threatened.

"Should I stop?" he asks when he sees you gulping sharply.

"No, I'm okay" you show him a smile.

He kisses you with love and patience, showing you that he's not rushing. With that slow pace he pushes his hips all the way inside of you, making you remember how it feels having all of him so deep from this position again. His size is huge and his curve is destined to teach you what real pleasure feels like. Every single one of his thrusts feels better and better than the previous.

"Go faster" you gasp, feeling more comfortable.

"My pleasure" he smirks, kissing you deeply as he increases his speed.

His arms travel over your head and interlock with yours, all stretched out behind you. It feels very intimate, the best thing you could've asked for.

"Jesus, you feel so good" you moan deeply.

The faster he gets, the louder you get. You can barely keep quiet for more than a couple seconds in a row. The lust and desire are getting the best out of you. Tony's body knows how to bend and thrust into you with all the best angles and techniques.

You haven't forgotten your tricks though. You remember how to slightly lift your hips to give him even more access and flexibility. He kneels on the bed and pulls your body right in touch with his. Now that he has all the freedom and space he could ask for, he's definitely back to his good old self that you remembered.

"Holy f*ck, baby. I've never felt this great before" he groans, completely into his deepest and fastest thrusts.

The pleasure that you're giving each other can be heard from the echoes in the room but it's definitely not contained only inside these 4 walls. The way he slams against your skin over and over is a sound and a feeling worth dying for. His grip, now on your sides again, would feel too tight if it wasn't for both of you feeling drunk in lust.

"Right there, Tony, oh God... I'll come" you scream.

He's found all your sweet spots and he's not letting go. You're so wet that it's just as easy to slip out of you as it is sliding back inside with no struggle. Even Tony himself can't help but start twitching inside of you, the feeling is just out of this world.

"Yes, baby, come... come for me" he groans.

He doesn't stop or ruin his rhythm at all. No matter how long it takes your body to get itself together and climax again, Tony is right there to wait and please you perfectly. His eyes freeze at the sight of his d*ck quickly hiding inside and out of your wet slit repeatedly. It's just way too beautiful of a sight to not take in a few moments to admire it.

"Now, now, now, NOWW" you grip the sheets tightly with both of your hands.

You push your head against the mattress, relax the muscles of your body and moan Tony's name with your everything while releasing your orgasm once again. Tony feels it around himself and it's clear as day that he's as close as it gets.

"Are you still on birth control?" he asks quickly.

"Yes, baby. Don't pull out" you answer and that's all it takes.

Hearing you saying that he should finish inside of you is more than enough to drive him over the edge. Knowing how long you've both been waiting for this is, you understand his excitement. Once he shoots his orgasm into your slit, you both stay still for a while. Your heartbeats are so intense and fast that you can practically hear them without doing anything.

"Oh, Jesus" he moans, pulling out of you.

You're both covered in sweat and each others juices but that's not bothering you at all. And of course it doesn't stop you from cuddling closely and feeling each other's warmth. Your smiles are the most genuine and sweet sights. You can't keep yourselves from kissing over and over again.

"Thank you for everything" you say with tears in your eyes.

"No, honey, thank you" he grins beautifully.

The next thing you feel is his arms around you, holding you close to his chest. You can listen to his heartbeat and make circles with your fingertips over his skin. He places a few kisses on the top of your head, comforting you even more.

"You want what I want right now?" you ask.

"Strawberries with chocolate?" he chuckles.

"That also sounds amazing, we should do that later" you giggle.

"What do you want, baby? I'll make it happen" he caresses your hair softly.

"A burning hot bubble bath" you admit.

"Essential oils and levander scent?" he asks with a grin.

"You know me so well" you chuckle.

"That's what a good husband should do" he replies.

"You're most definitely a great husband" you turn around to face him.

You share a final beautiful, time-stopping kiss and then he leaves the bed with the goal of preparing the perfect bubble bath for you to enjoy. He returns after a few minutes, picks you up bridal style from the bed and places you inside the ready bathtub. It smells amazing, it looks even better and it feels even better.

The strawberries with chocolate waiting for you on the side of the bathtub really put a smile on your face, knowing that Tony will do anything and everything to keep that smile going. And that's when you know for sure that because you're feeling the same, life isn't going to be ruined for you ever again.

A/N

Just a heads up guys, the ending of the book is very close!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.7K 23
You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and ch...
35.3K 1.5K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
272K 8.4K 41
A married woman. A single gal. What could possibly go wrong? Book 2 is also held within this book, so keep scrolling 😁
189K 6.2K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...