Reborn Heiress

By fairytalessss123

A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife ont... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 43

1.7K 79 3
By fairytalessss123

At Rathore Villa

Anjali felt her headache coming.

"Iam warning you for the last time,go to your room and sleep" Arjun glared at Chiku.

Seven year old Chiku looked at Arjun in a watery eyes,"Wife,Can I sleep here?"

As soon as Anjali came to the Rathore family residence,the room next to Arjun was allocated to her.Instead  of staying in Arjun's villa ,Arjun decided to stay in Rathore family residence until Anjali stays.At the same time she was introduced to Mr.Rathore and his second son Sushant.Anjali was surprised to see both Mr.Rathore and Mrs.Rathore looked so young.

Mrs.Rathore understood Anjali's gaze and informed about her marriage story.Anjali gasped.Marriage at the age of sixteen?Giving birth at seventeen?

Anjali glanced at Arjun.No wonder his handsomeness came after his parents.After the dinner Anjali went to her room which was specially arranged for her.She took a bath and changed into pajamas.

Anjali was about to sleep there was small knock on the door.She opened the door only to be attacked by Chiku who was in alligator pajamas.

'What is he here for?To kill her with his cuteness?'

Before Chiku could enter the room he was stopped by Arjun,"What are you doing here instead of sleeping in your room?"

Chiku felt that his big brother always fighting for his wife,"Iam here to sleep with my wife"

with that he ran into Anjali's room.Arjun wanted to use this chance to make Anjali to fall in love with him.But he didn't expect that his younger brother would be a problem.Anjali looked at watery eyes of Chiku and said to Arjun "Boss,Let him sleep here"

Arjun was about to about to explode when he heard her and said "You are asking another man to sleep in your room?"

Anjali scoffed "What are you saying?Iam tired .Get out"

Anjali pushed him out of the room and locked the room.Outside of the room Arjun was fuming in anger and thought ,'After marriage we definitely will not have kids.What if you ignore me once we have kids?No no'

Anjali doesn't know what Arjun was thinking outside.She peacefully lay next to Chiku who was looking at her with his adorable eyes.

"I know my wife loves me the most" He hugged her with a smile plastered on his face.

Anjali patted his head,"Chiku,you are a good guy ,right?"

Chiku nodded his head,"Chiku is a good guy.All the teachers in my schools says Iam a good guy"

Seeing the proud look on Chiku face made Anjali to chuckle, "That's good.Then can you call me sister instead of Wife?"

Chiku blinked his eyes,"You don't want to marry me?"

Anjali chuckled,"You are my adorable brother.I want to be your big sister.Will you fulfill your promise"

He was sad that Anjali doesn't want to be his bride,"Okay ,as a man I have to keep my word.Here after I will call you big sister not wife"

Seeing his sulking face made Anjali to feel sad.She gave peck on his forehead,"I know you are good guy.Only you are suitable to be my younger brother"

Chiku was happy that she kissed him and praised him.With a smile on his face he slept quickly.

Next morning after having breakfast Anjali insisted on going back to office herself.Arjun was helpless in front of this young lady as he agreed to her request making Sushant and Mr.Rathore to surprise.

'Who is he?'

'Where is my big brother?'

'Where is my elder son?'

Where is the cold arrogant Arjun gone?'

'He must be fake'

Both the father and son spoke through their eyes.Mrs.Rathore chuckled quietly.Of course men in love are slave to their beloved ones.

Anjali was dragged into the Arjun's car as he said their destinations are same.Anjali was very eager to meet Aditya.The way he left the hospital made Anjali to feel uncomfortable.

She looked through the window lost in her thoughts failed to notice that they were already reached the entrance of Rathore Group.

At  Rathore Company

Anjali was dumbfounded,"I told you to let me get off the street before reaching the office"

Arjun shrugged as he get down from the car waiting for her to get down.

"If I hear any gossips,I will kill you for sure" She said in a gritted teeth and got down from the car and dashed inside the office.

Arjun sighed helplessly as he followed her inside.The first thing Anjali was to check upon Aditya but he was not there.

When she checked with Ashok,he replied that Aditya took absence of leave for three days.

"What happened?" Anjali bit her lower lip in feeling disturbed in heart.

Aditya House

Aditya was currently in his house.

He went to Anjali's hometown to personally investigate on Anjali's relationship with Manushi whether they both met or not.

First he hacked Anjali's social networks and email address but everything was clean.There was no interaction between them.

But why Anjali know everything about Manushi?

Is she connected with the disappearance of Manushi?Or is she know something that he doesn't know?

He looked at the window outside lost in his thoughts.

Suddenly he remebered Anjali's hatred look towards Atharva.Not only Atharva,it directed towards Shelly and Padma as well.These three people were the ones close to Manushi including him.

But Anjal's behaviour towards him were warm.

At the same time Shelly and Padma wronged Manushi this matter was only known to him not to Atharva.Anjali's attitude towards Shelly was not right from the beginning,Padma was just a follower of Shelly.

But what about Atharva?

Anjali never met him before.The hate in her eyes was very obvious and her behaviour in the chief general's birthday party was hard to ignore.As per the news he received the chief general was removed and the new chief who appointed was Manish ,Ashok elder brother.

Aditya was sure the changed happened because of Arjun's interference.Because the person who related to Manushi arrest ,Venkat was under the surveillance of Arjun's people.

Actually Aditya was watching all the move of Venkat waiting for the right oppurtunity to capture him.But Arjun's men beaten him before he could do anything.

Why Arjun also looking for Manushi?

Aditya felt that his brain going to explode with too much questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 2 17
"You're unbearable!" He kicks her with utter contempt. "Please tell me where I'm wrong, causing you discomfort was not my intention," she said crying...
9.7K 211 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
61.5K 2.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
109K 1.9K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...