Book 1!Reader x Baki characte...

By TOMASITAXD56

You are a well known archeologist and detective always busy working and solving cases.You are involved in a v... More

An important mission starts !
Feeling nervous Y/n?
Meetings and greetings
Secret passage!
That's how I know..
Yujiro?
First day of work!
Weird encounter
Did I really dance for Hanayama?
Roses for Bunny
Are they playing with me?
Y/n to Baki's rescue!
Revenge for Baki!
Maid disaster!
Did I drink too much?
Kidnapping incident..
Sleeping in his arms felt safe
To the beach!
Getting too confortable Y/n?
Secret shower
Milkshake break!
My amazing bodyguards
Ununounsed
Misunderstanding!
Big dessisions!
Special favor
Enjoy your night until you can
Back in action!
Yujiro's little favor
The team is now complete!
Preparations!
Failed attempt
Into the mysterious paths!
Problems!
Unforgettable night
Did you miss us?
Will we make it out alive?
Sacrifice
Mission success!

Jack and Gaia join the team!

387 9 2
By TOMASITAXD56

During the ride you couldn't stop asking Baki questions,you wanted to forget about the whole Katsumi thing otherwise you would transform into a tomato!

"So what do they look like?Are they as mascular as you guys?"

"Yep!I guess you could say that",Baki laughed as you kept asking him questions.

"Really!Are they mean?"

"No!,why would you ask that?",Baki raised an eyebrow at you curiosity.

"I'm just asking!I'm really curious!Can you at leastttt tell me their names?"

"The first one we will be meeting is going to be Jack Hanma".

"He has the same last name as you!"

"Yep,after all he is my half brother".

"Hey!,you never told me you had a brother!"

"Enough with the chit chatting", Hanayama interupted","We're here",he said and you all got out of the cab.It stopped outside a fancy restaurant.

(Well I didn't expect something like this as a meeting place!,but I guess it's reasonable..),you thought as you entered the restaurant,a waiter leaded you to Jack's table.

(I wonder how he looks like..,is he going to look similar to Baki?)

"Hello,Jack brother",Baki greeted a man that was sitting over at a table.The man stood up revealing his tall silhouette, and when I say tall he was massive!He seemed to be at least two meters tall!

You had to raise your head up to look at him,and as you did you noticed that he looked nothing like Baki!He had blonde hair and a totally different hairstyle.And yeah, let's not talk about their height difference.It was big!

You were lost in thoughts admiring how handsome he was despite that fierce fade look of his when he spoke.His voice was deep!(Well I should have expected that..)

"Hello",he said handing over his hand for a shake.You took his hand and as you were about to shake hands,he lifted you up!,like you weighted nothing!He put you down and apologized.

Jack turned to greet his brother when he noticed there was another person next to him.They both turned and faced each other.Hanayama and Jack just stood there speechlessly glaring at each other for some reason,the reasturant had now a weird atmosphere!

"You guys is this a staring competition?Come on!,let's sit down",Baki spoke to ease the situation.Things seemed to have calmed down after you sat down and you sighed in relief.

"Y/n how does he look at first glance?",Baki leaned close and whispered to you.

"He is very tall!His head almost reaches the seeling!",you giggled trying your best not to be obvious.

"It's not that I'm tall, you're just small",Jack grinned at you and you were embarrassed that he heard you.

"How did you hear me!And I'm not small!"

"But you're wearing heels,that doesn't count".

"Hmph!",you grumped  folding your arms and he chuckled before apologizing.

Later on the food arrived.As the food was served on the table,you noticed that it was all meat!Only a small salad stranded out.

"Hey why did you order so much meat!"

"Because I like it",Jack said simply serving a big steak on the plate infront of him.

"You're lucky I'm not vegan!"

The others minded their own businesses while eating,while you took small peeps at them and noticed the way each one of them ate.

(They are all so different!Just look at the way each one of them eats!)

Baki was eating chicken with his hands with kind of a childish way,but he looked so adorable while doing so!He had a little bit of stray sauce on the sides of his lips but he didn't bother to use a napkin.

On the other hand,Hanayama was eating with a fork and a knife like a gentleman,carefully cutting the meat before placing it in his mouth to chew.He was so handsome and dreamy as he ate!

You then glanced over at Jack as he was getting his fifth plate of steak.He placed it infront of him and he stabbed his fork inside.He then shoved the whole thing inside his mouth like it was nothing and started chewing!He put 300kg of food in his mouth with such ease!

"What are you staring at?",he asked,his mouth occupied with food as he noticed you were looking at him with your mouth wide open from surprise.

"Nothing!",you said and after that you focused on eating and only looked at your plate.

Meanwhile,Baki went on and explained the whole plan to Jack about the mission.Jack was listening carefully as he ate the steaks bones,you almost felt bad about his teeth,I mean bones are meant to be hard,right?But you guessed he could handle them.

After you all finished,you payed the check and left.For an average person the bill was very expensive!,but for you it was nothing.

Baki->"What do you think Y/n?Do you want Jack in our team?"

"Hm..I'm not sure.But let me ask you a question first!",you refered to Jack looking up at him with your hands on the sides on your waist.

"I'm listening",he looked down at you raising an eyebrow interested to listen to what you had to ask him.

"Are you good with computers?"

"I'd say I'm a professional",he smirked liking your question,it was true,Jack was really good with technology.

"You might be useful..Well!,welcome to the team!",you gave your hand for a shake but remembered what happened earlier so you changed it to a high five.

Jack eventually left and now it was time to meet the second person Baki wanted to introduce you to.

"I have to admit this was fun!Your brother wasn't that bad after all!,he was very nice!",right Hanayama?,you looked up at him but he didn't seem to like him as much as you did.

"Did you think he was bad when you first saw him?",Baki laughed

"I mean,yes...He had kind of a mean face!",you imitated the look on Jack's face and Baki laughed while Hanayama chuckled."Anyway..where do we go next?"

"You will see!"

Hanayama,Baki and you walked in the busy streets of Tokyo for a while, finally, the three of you stopped at a nice caffe.

"So where is he?",you looked around to find the mascular guy Baki was talking about.

"Over here!",you heard a voice shout from the distance and you looked over to see a guy totally of what you had expected waving at you.

"Is this the guy you were talking about?!"

"Yep!,that's Nomura!,Baki said before approaching him smiling.

"Baki!,I haven't seen you in such a long time!How have you been!", Nomura leaned in and hugged Baki.

"I'm good Nomura San,it's nice to see you again,Baki retured the hug before pulling away to introduce him to you."I invited you here to meet Y/n".

"W-who is this scary guy behind her?",Nomura hid behind Baki for protection upon seeing Hanayama towering above you.

"That's Hanayama!,don't be afraid of him he's with us!"

(What's with this guy?Why is he considered strong if he is scared of Hanayama who isn't willing to fight him!Weird!),you thought to yourself confused about his behavior.

[Little information about Gaia before we continue!,he has a double personality disorder where there is another person inside him.Basicaly Gaia is the strong personality while Nomura is the weak one.Curently talking is his weak personality,Nomura.]

Since Nomura was terrified of Hanayama,Baki sujested him and Hanayama went for a walk so you could get to know Nomura alone.Hanayama eventually agreed and they left you alone with Nomura at the caffe.

"Phew!That guy really scared me!",Nomura sighed in relief and was now more comfortable.

"I think you are overreacting.. Hanayama is a very nice guy!"

"You do?I'm sorry..,it's just that I'm getting nervous a lot.."

"Oh don't worry!I understand!By the way...I don't want to sound rude but..I thought Baki called you strong.I didn't expect you to be acting this way!"

"You're not wrong..and Baki really told you the truth.But he wasn't talking about me,he was talking about Gaia", Nomura explained but that just made you lose the last brain sell you had left in your head.

"Eh? Who's Gaia?"

"Let's say he is like another person living inside me..,another personality!",he smiled and you looked at him with a look mixed with confusion and frustration.

(This guys is crazy!I think he has lost it at this point!He's definitely not capable of getting in our team!,as soon as he will meet the others he will pass out because of how mascular and scary they look!He will probably think they will want to kill him!),you imagined the scenario in your head.

Lost in your thoughts once again,you ended up gluing your eyes into his wondering if he was actually hidding something,maybe he was just acting to be weak..He was more mascular than an average guy!

As you were studying him,you noticed his body was..twitching?

"Nomura..?Are you arlight?Do you want some water?-NOMURA?!",you rushed to him as he fell from his chair and onto the floor.His whole body was twitching nonstop!

"Is he having a panic attack?!What am I supposed to do? Somebody help!",you yelled but unfortunately no one was around the moment.Nomura suddenly stoped twitching,he remained still on the floor for some seconds,when in a flash his eyes opened widely and met yours.

"Nomura are you arlight?",you kneeled down to check on him,he didn't move and continued staring at you as if he was studying you like a book.He suddenly sat up and hugged you, making you lose your balance and fall on the floor,then leaned close to your ear to whisper.

"I knew it from the moment I saw you".

"What are you talking about..?",you asked, your voice a bit stuttering as Nomura's voice had changed,it was different.

"You're just like me!You have two personalities!You are trying to play it tough,but you are scared.You act like you don't want it,while you actually do".

"What are you talking about!,get off  from me this instant!",you demanded as he was hugging you so tightly to the point you almost couldn't breathe!

"You can't hide it from me Y/n!,show me your true self!"

"What are you coward doing!,get away from her!",Hanayama suddenly came behind him and pushed Nomura away from you.He didn't know that it was actually Gaia now.

"I think he needs help!His body started twitching a while ago and from that moment he is saying nonsense!",you said concerned about him as Hanayama helped you stand up.

"Ow..My head hurts so bad!I think it's from the fall..!,my head is spinning"!,Gaia pretended that his personality went back to Nomura's.

Gaia managed to convince Baki that he was really hurt so Baki called an ambulance.It quickly arrived and Baki placed Nomura's arm over his shoulder and helped him over to the vehicle.

"You guys, I have to accompany him to the hospital to make sure he is fine, I will call you later",Baki said and the ambulance left leaving you alone with Hanayama.

"Now it's the two of us hm?",Hanayama smirked but you were too distracted from what just happened.You weren't sure if Gaia was pretending to be hurt or his personality actually changed.You weren't even convinced that he actually has two personalities in the first place!

"Y/n I'm talking to you".

"Oh yeah!,I'm sorry!I'm just a little upset from the whole thing.."

"Will a walk with me get it out of your mind?"

"That would be great!Let's just not go at the same place where we were alone last time..",you laughed and he smiled back as you both walked together.

"Have you decided if you will let him in our team?Or is it too soon to tell?"

"I actually haven't thought about that...".

(At first I wasn't willing to give him a chance.But after his personality changed to Gaia,if that really happened,the way he talked..it was special.It was like he knew me.That surprised me,I like him!)

"Now that I think about it, I think I will give him a shot!"

It was now official.

Jack and Gaia were both in the team!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 50
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Ryosuke Takeuchi and Hikaru Miyoshi. Though we d...
55K 3.5K 55
♡ when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...
8.2K 292 23
"𝘿𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨~" 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙, 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. Where you...
132 12 25
"Now I'm alone again. From being broken once to being shattered into pieces." These are the words of a person named Jonah who just experienced a brea...