"I'm not gay" (Monty x male r...

By Stupid_Scene_Kid

Guys please help I have a Monty Gator addiction. Content warning: Many sex jokes Lots of smut (there will be... More

A/N
quick question
Starting a new
New Friendships
First Date
Slumber Party
Good Morning Cher
~I Need You~
Girls night
I want to go home
~Just Real Fast~
"Ew, children."
"Another one?"
Underrated
The first signs
Are We Having A Slumber Party?
We need a break
Supid piece of shit
~My Perfect Dear~
Too Soon
The amazingly bad news
Road Trip P.1
~Road Trip P.1/2~
!! YOU GUYS ARE KEWL !!
Road Trip P.2

Kiss me again</3

288 9 6
By Stupid_Scene_Kid

Yaaaaay
(I actually had no ideas for this chapter so please enjoy.)

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up with a huge hangover of which I assumed to be from a hangover.
I looked up at Roxy and Chica who were passed out on the couch. I got up and wobbled over to Monty's room. I made my way through the dark room to his couch, sitting down on it and starring into space.

The door shucked open and in walked Monty.
"There you are." He chuckled coming over to me and laying next to me. He wrapped his arms around me, scooping me up into his arms as he flipped his couch out to make it a bed. He laid me down and cuddled me a close. I feel back asleep and blacked out for I don't even know how long.

MONTY'S POV:

When Y/N fell back asleep almost instantly, I got up and traveled around mindlessly. I ended up in El Chip's.
I went ahead and got two bowls of nachos covered in melted cheese. Then I went down the the lower level and ordered like 30 chicken nuggets from a small spot for kids.
I went back to my room and set all the stuff down on the bed since I still didn't have a table.

I got him food cause I'm sure he's starving. But he was still sleeping.
He's been sleeping for what I'd assume 10 hours cause last time we were able to get into Roxy's room they were all passed out, and that was at least ten hours ago.

I was gonna gently wake him up, but I'm too much of a dick so instead I grabbed a handful of chips, shoving them in my mouth then getting very... very close to his ear and crunching on them. He jolted up, startled.
"What the hell Monty!" He laughed as he pushed me away.
"Whatever you love me baby, I got us food."
He looked down at my pile and smiled.
"Nerd."
He grabbed the basket of nuggets and just started eating.

When we were both done, he went to the bathroom and started up a shower. He stepped out, his shirt off but pants still on.
"Do you think you could wash my uniform so I can clock in after my shower?"
"Sure!"

I picked up his clothes which were in the corner of my room with his bag. I gave them to a STAFF bot so he could do it cause I was not walking through that maze to get there. I sat on my bed, waiting for him to get out and for the clothes to be delivered. He came out in just and towel, walking over to me and sitting next to me on the bed.
I looked up at him and moved a closer, reaching up to kiss him. He kissed back.
When I pulled back, he leaned forward and kissed me again.

But when he pulled away, I wanted more.
"Kiss me again."
"..what?" He laughed.
"Kiss me again."
He kissed me again.
"Again.."
He kissed me again.
"Again..." I started whispering.
He kissed me again.
"...again.."
"Are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded.

I felt fine I just...
I don't know I just wanted him to love me.
I feel like he won't love me.
What if he stops loving me?
What will I do if I lose him?
What if I'm moving to fast?

"Monty?"
"Yeah I'm... I'm fine... just kiss me again."
He leaned down, and kissed me. And he kept kissing me.
His hands wrapped around my neck, laying next to me and hold me close. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him even closer. I kissed back, closing my eyes as I loved him.

"Monty.." He whispered to me.
"I love you... I love you a lot."
"I love you too Cher~"
A STAFF bot entered the room with fresh clothes. Y/N got up and took the clothes, getting changed and fixing his hair.

He checked his watch and kissed my forehead.
"I'll be back in a few hours, I've got to go."
"Why can't I come?"
"Because I'm not doing security patrols. I have another job ya' know."
"Like what?"
"Interior design." He giggled as he waved and left.

Y/N'S POV:

I Left and headed to the Theater, going down to the lower level where people were planning the next show to play.

I walked over to the storage bin and picked up a clipboard that I had dropped off on my training day when I was getting a tour around the place.
I wrote down an extra list of items I needed and walked out.

A few people were in there talking and chatting and whatever until I tapped my pen on my clipboard.
I was giving the head role in the department since the last had quit.
"Alright people, first things first and it's simple. Three chairs are needed at table 3B in the atrium due to kids jumping and breaking them. Table cloth 47 is needed in private party rooms 6 and 11."

I checked those off as people ran to grab them and send them up.

"Next, and this is a big one so we're gonna need lots of orders and hands, a new table for Monty's room, as well as some new posters and a neon light. We need to place an order for a new mirror, as well as a new pull out couch for Monty. We should also make sure the trash cans in both Chica and Monty's rooms are being emptied more frequently, once every hour. I'm also requesting new curtains and paint for Monty's walls. We also need to make a call to our contusion team and fill the holes and cracks in the walls. We need the electrical team to come and replace the bulbs and fix the light switch. I want this all done pronto.

"Monty's room?" One of the small, female employees asked surprised.
"No one's touched that place since we've opened. How come you're suddenly interested in it? I mean.. do you know how much all of this will cost? This will make a huge dent in our already small budget."

"Yes.. but, it will also raise funds. If Monty's free for photos and autographs, more people will pay to see him. I mean, I've looked over some of the complaints from parents, and most are because their kids were upset they didn't get to see Monty."

"Yeah, " Dave, a guy employee I knew from my training day, scoffed, "like Monty's gonna keep his room clean long enough for this to last."

"Oh he will! I've grown very close with the animatronics since I'm also a night guard, and Monty seems to like me."

"Ok yeah.. but does he listen to you?"
"Yes, actually."
"Oh shit, he really does."
"Heheh," the girl, who's name I learned to be Tina, giggled, "I wonder how Vanessa feels being one upped like this."

"You know.. I still have yet to meet Vanessa."
"Well she's on shift tomorrow, you might see her."
"Maybe... we'll see."

I continued my task, marking spots on a map of what I'd seen that needs to be fixed over the last few nights. I ran ab inventory stock and added up the cost of what we needed to order and what our budget currently was.
The budget was small but we had plenty enough money to cover the bills.

I did a mandatory walk around the basement of the place. Checking the laundry supplies and sending out emails over my Fazwatch.

Then I went up to the main stage and started cleaning. Wiping off the tables and the chairs, sweeping the floors and discarded the extra food.

"You need some help out here?" A woman asked, I looked up to see a woman with long blonde hair in a ponytail, with a uniform similar to mine, with a security hat on.
"Oh no, don't worry, I've got it." She walked over to me, grabbing the Security card which hung from one of those stretchy cords on my belt.
"Only level 4? As a security guard you should be up to 10."
"Well... I'm new."
She looked up with her bright green eyes.

She stuck out her hand for me to shake.
"Vanessa, head security guard, you?"
"Y/N."
"Nice to meet ya' have you met the robots yet?"
I blushed.
"Yes I am... quite familiar."
"How are they? I Hope they're not too mean to our new staff member."
"No they've been... very nice."
"Even Monty? If he ever comes out of his room." She whispered under her breath.

"Yes, especially Monty. I've been hearing that a lot. That he must really like me if he listens to my orders and lets me wear his sunglasses.
She blinked at me, confused.
"He listens to you? He lets you wear his glasses? What's next? He lets you in his room.."
She joked.
But I stayed silent and looked away.

"OH MY GOD HE DOES? WHAT THE HELL WHY DOES HE LISTEN TO YOU?"
"Maybe because I'm a guy?"
"Okay,
A: he's not that sexist.
B: he doesn't listen to other male coworkers
And c: what the hell?"

"Yeah I'm... I'm confused too."
My Fazwatch rang and it was my time to clock out.
"See you on the Night Shift Tomorrow?" She asked cheerfully.
"Yeah, hopefully."
We both giggled and I turned around to leave.

As I was walking back to Monty's room to take an Tylenol for this splitting headache I've had all day, I was stopped by a familiar face.

That damn fox...

Word count: 1,622

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
68.8K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...