The Ghost of You

By fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... More

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time πŸ”ž
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ°πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic πŸ”ž
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🀍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams πŸ”ž
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ€πŸ“
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour

Chapter 7 - Dear Diary

1K 82 14
By fh_criedthewolf

Becky's POV

Dear Diary,

I have been writing about her for quite some time. Ever since we first met. If I counted right, that would've been almost four months I guess? Four months since we first met and every day there's just something about her. Her familiarity with me.. I wonder if we ever crossed path in our passed life. Whatever it is, I feel safe with her. Like I'm.. I'm home. I know how rare it is to find home in someone. But Freen.. She's everything. From a home to a comfort person, she had it all.

I know that she has feelings for me. I've always had my suspicions on her but now, I'm certain about her feelings. That night.. She didn't know this but I was awake the whole time when she confessed her love for me.

- Flashbacks -

Becky's POV

"Freenky.."

She murmured into Freen's ear still deep into her slumber.

"You're talking in you sleep Becbec."

She carried her slowly on her back on the way to her car.

"You know Becky, I have something to tell you but you probably won't hear this. I.. I really like you. Like a lot... "

Fuck. Did I hear that right??

"... I keep liking you more and eventually.. it turns to.. Love."

I might be sleepy right now but did she just confessed her love for me?? Fuck, she didn't know I was already awake maybe I should just pretend to be asleep. She'll be embarrassed if she knows I was listening.

I heard you loud and clear Freen. I wish I could also tell you what I feel like what you did. The thing is, it's not that easy right? If it was, you'll be confessing your feelings right to my face when I'm awake.

"... I didn't even dare to ask if you're available to date because I'm afraid to know if you already have someone or maybe.."

Freen.. I- I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I should've just been honest with you. But I like you too much that I'm afraid that it will ruin everything that we have. I'm scared if you won't look at me the same way as you did now.

I keep listening to her confession while on her piggyback. Eventually I fell asleep again when I was in her car as she was driving. The moment I opened my eyes again, the car has already stopped and parked in front of my house. I could swear that I caught her staring at my lips because I can feel her eyes penetrating hard. I had to play stupid asking her how did I get here just to continue my act.

- End of Flashbacks -

Freen like always, she surprised me. Everything that she did, especially for me, it was.. Selfless. She didn't care about anything else as long as I'm happy. I mean.. I get her, it was an act of love. She is in love me. Fuck. She's in love with me. I don't want to break her heart. I can't. She deserves someone better than me. Someone who's true to her own feelings. Someone's honest. And I'm not that person.

But no matter what happened, I found myself getting pulled back to her. Like we were magnets. Opposite sides of different poles that attracts. Like there's a string that's being tied down to our fingers and I can't escape her. I'm trapped.

- Ends of diary entry -

______________________________________

Freen's POV

Dear Diary,

She kissed me. Fine, she kissed me on the cheek. I'm going to count that as a kiss. I finally get to feel her soft, warm lips on my skin. I wanted more, I'm addicted to it. More of those lips. I want them on my own lips. Yes, I'm that greedy. Greedy for her touch.

I want.. I want her. I want her for myself. God.. I'm so down bad for her. I need to ask her out. There's an upcoming dance party next month before our mid semester break. I'll start my move by asking her to the dance. I'm pretty sure she'll agree to be my date. Then I'll ask her out that night. Yes Sarocha, plan your moves. You got this. I know you're scared but hey, if everything goes well, she's.. She's yours.

I want to be hers and her to be mine. My flirting game might be a little rusty because it's been sooo damn long. But you know what? It doesn't matter because if she likes me, she'll accept any version of myself.

Rebecca.. It's because of you that I started to plan my future with you. I'm an idiot in love with an angel. We'll move in together, sleep in the same bed.. Then I wake up in the morning with you by my side hearing your soft purrs like a little cat still sleeping. I'll make breakfast for you, we shared lots of kisses and laugh.. We'll have a dog. You want Bonbon right? We'll adopt a French Bulldog and name him Bonbon. Fuck. I want all that to happen. If I have one wish, I'll use it on you. For us to be together forever. For you to be mine.

But there's one thing that I'm afraid. What if she didn't feel the same with me?? Just thinking about it I can hear my heart shattered into dust. Is there any chance for me to be with her? What if.. I ruined everything that we have? I'm putting all of my cards on the table. I just hope that it's worth everything.

- Ends of diary entry -

______________________________________

Freen was sitting at the bleachers fidgeting her fingers and biting her nail. In other words, she was nervous. She can't even focused on the figure on the soccer field who's on weekly practice with the team.

*Preeeettttt*

The whistle blows as it was the end of practice. Becky jogs to the bleachers where Freen was sitting. She wiped her sweat with the towel and held her hand out asking Freen to pass her water bottle.

"Freen, pass me the water please."

Becky said while still catching up her breath. Seeing Freen didn't respond to her, she called the older girl.

"Freen?? Are you alright? Is something wrong?"

"Wh-what? Here, your water."

She finally response.

Becky sit close next to Freen, their thigh touched each others.

"Uhmm Bec.."

"Yeah?"

"You know.. Every year this college has a dance party somewhere in the middle of the year."

"Oh yeah! I've heard about that before. What's with it?"

"So.. Uhm.. This year, the party will be held next month. Before our mid semester break."

"Oh, they already have the date? But I don't plan to go."

Becky replied while loosening her shoe laces.

"Oh.. So you're not going??"

Freen sounded extremely disappointed.

"I don't think so. Why? Are you going?"

"Not anymore.."

Freen answered but almost like a whisper to herself.

Becky was confused to the sudden change of Freen's face. Her face looks like something precious of hers was taken away.

"Freen.. Are you.. Trying to ask me to the dance??"

Freen shyly nodded.

"Why didn't you just say so Freen? You know I can't read your mind right?"

"Hearing that you are not interested in the dance changes my mind."

"Well.. Do you want me to go to the dance with you? Wait, why am I the one who's asking you??"

"You weren't planning to go in the first place so I guess, you don't have.. a date??"

"Yes.. But also, I'm going back to England with my family for vacation the next day. So I guess I just want a bit of rest before the long flight."

"I see.."

"Freen.. Do you want me to be your date?? Again, why am I the one asking this??? Say it with your own words or I won't go to the dance."

Becky's tone was a little bit firm than before as she crossed her arms looking at Freen who's nervous to find the right words to ask.

"B-Becky Armstrong, would you like to go to the dance with me??"

"I thought you wouldn't asked. Yes, Sarocha. I would love to."

"Really??"

"Yes kaa~ See? That wasn't so hard wasn't it?"

Becky nudged the girl next to her with her elbow playfully. Freen only let out a shy smile.

"How long have you been wanting to ask me?"

"Ever since they announced the date. My mind immediately thinking of asking you to go with me."

"Why? I thought you were very popular with the girls. And guys. At least one of them must've asked you."

"Well.."

"Ohmygod. Someone already DID asked you."

"Yeah.. But I rejected them."

"Them?? How many did you reject Sarocha??"

"Err.. Three? I guess? Or maybe four."

"What. The. Hell. I thought it was just a myth that you're one of the popular girl in college."

"It's not even a big deal. I didn't even know them. Of course I don't want to go with someone I don't know. I rather go with you. We know each other very well and I believe that we'll enjoy each other company."

"All eyes are gonna be on me that night because I'm gonna be walking hand in hand with the girl who rejected four other person before me."

"Yes, all eyes are gonna be on you but not because of that. It will be because I'm walking with an angel next to me."

"Oh so now you know how to talk?? Who's too nervous to ask me to a dance before??"

"Ughh shut up Becky~ I was just afraid you'll reject me."

"Hahaha then you'll know how those person you rejected feels like."

"But you said you'll fly to England? Will that be okay if you go to the dance?"

"I can make some time for you. I mean.. It's not like everyday I get to dance with Little Miss Sarocha."

Becky winked.

Blood rushed to Freen's cheeks making them slightly red than usual.

"I warn you, I'm not a good dancer. I might step on your toes."

"Well, lucky for you because your dance partner is a very good dancer."

"You are??"

"Yeah. My dad enrolled me in a dance class since I was a kid. But I stopped dancing when I was 16. But I still got it. I'll teach you some moves."

"I didn't know you like dancing."

"You didn't ask."

"There must be so many things that I don't know about you."

"And there must be so many things I don't know about you too. We still got time, we'll get to know each other then. It's not like I'm going anywhere."

"I.. Would love that."

They exchange a look into each others eyes and can't help but smile.

"Freenky~"

"Uh oh. I know that tone. What is it that you want? There must be something. You used that tone when you want me to get something for you."

"Wow, you really did know me."

"Spill Becbec."

"Can I have milktea? Please~"

Her tone of voice, her pleading face was a shot through Freen's heart. She can never says no to that.

"But that place where you always get your milktea is quite far from here Becky."

Becky pouted to Freen's response.

"But you'll get to spend more time with me in the car hehe"

"I- *sighs* Let's go get your milktea."

Freen sighed defeated, she stands up and ruffles Becky's hair until it turns messy.

"H-Heyyy! My hair!"

"Hahahahaha catch me if you can Becbec~"

Freen ran away from Becky as she saw Becky starting to chase her.

"I'll get you back in the car!"

Becky continues to run after Freen who's now far away from her. Freen can be quite athletic when she wants. The two souls keeps on running until they reach the car as both of them were breathing hard but can't stopped laughing at each other.

The sun started to set, covering the skies with orange hues.

"Becky look. The skies are so pretty."

"They are."

They both spend some time leaning their back on the car as they both enjoying the view and each others company as warm as the sun.

______________________________________

A/N: Hello~ Hmm why did Becky worried so much?? Is there something that we don't know about her? I mean of course I know, I'm the writer 🤣 Let's see what's gonna happen okay~

I just wanna said thank you to everyone who patiently wait for my story 🥺 You guys are awesome 🤍 I'll keep trying my best to write the best story for you 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 292 18
Meet Samanan Anantrakul, heir to the hotel empire, Sarocha Group, married for 5 years to her long time girlfriend Nita. Only problem she isn't in lov...
6.3K 406 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
62.1K 1.7K 27
Two women who found love in each other, trying to navigate through the married life! Sam is the CEO of one of the most well known modeling company in...
156K 5.9K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...