Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

AndrewSinclair0 által

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... Több

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
I've Always Fought Alone
Snake versus Toad

Over confident Enemies

188 6 1
AndrewSinclair0 által

Naruto had a bad feeling. Shikamaru laid his head on his chest. He could feel the tension in his Jinchuriki. The boy hadn't stopped jittering since they had come to bed.

"Damn it Naruto." The shadow user climbed up onto his boyfriend, "Would you stop and breathe."

"Shika I-" Kissing him, Shikamaru could feel his tension release. Feeling his tongue wrestling against Naruto's. Separating after getting his boyfriend physically excited. "You calm now?"

"Yes thank you Shika. I'm just worried." Shikamaru looked into his big blue eyes,  "Naruto you will be okay. You're powerful and skilled."

"I know but what about Mito and Sasuke?" Sighing he fell down next to him, "I don't know. My father has already agreed to help. I'll be learning with him too."

"Mito calm down." Sasuke tried to calm her down as she launched another fireball destroying another target, "No that bitch kept everything from me. The way the clan treated me!"

"I know but Mito you need to breathe and preferably not with fire." She chuckled as she wiped her eyes, "Have you told Naruto that you're half Uzumaki?"

"No I haven't. I'm afraid he will be mad or see me as an Uzumaki over an Uchiha." Looking at her he was confused, "Are you sure he'd think that? He doesn't really even consider himself an Uzumaki anymore right?"

"I'll talk to him tomorrow. I just don't know what to do with this." Sasuke nodded, "Outside of your chakra reserves have you noticed anything different?"

"What do you mean?" Sasuke smiled, "Well Naruto has his chakra chains and ability to use the foxes chakra."

"Hm I don't know. I guess I need to figure it out." Mito chuckled out, "Good now my mom is discussing the revelation of your sire so shall we go to my house?" "Yes please." The two left the training ground hand in hand.

Rain Village
Pain watched as Kabuto and his team dropped the captured body of the Four Tails. They only needed two left.

Danzo and Kisame approached to see  the man looking at their new allies, "Good. Kabuto take your team and get me the Nine-tails."

Danzo looked at the snake's team in particular. One was a blue haired man with a massive sword on his back. He must be a Hozuki. Next was a red head who he could easily see was an Uzumaki. Was a man with some strange orange hair. There was a seal on him that looked like some kind of control seal.

This would be his opportunity. He could manipulate this so he could take out Pain and take over the Rain village. It was only a matter of time before he owned his own ninja village.

Leaving with the others he waited till they walked off before sending an anbu to speak with Karin, "Uzumaki."

Turning she saw one of Danzo's hitmen, "What do you want?" Handing out a sheet of paper she saw a name written on it, "Naruto Uzumaki."

Looking back up she saw that he was gone. Desperately she looked back at the note. She never heard of any other survivors of their clan. Catching back up to Kabuto, "What's the name of the Jinchuriki we are going for?"

Kabuto smiled, "Naruto Uzumaki. Should be easy. He is some pathetic archer."

Danzo and Kisame looked at pain, "Come let's extract him. Then I want you to go and retrieve the 8 Tails."

Konoha
Waking up the next morning Naruto made some breakfast for himself and Shikamaru. The shadow user came out of the room to see his boyfriend in front of the stove for him.

Kissing Naruto on the cheek he sat down and relaxed while he waited for food. Yui barged into the dinning room, "Whats up losers!"

"Who you calling a loser!" Naruto yelled pointing a spatula at the girl. Shikamaru just grunted from his seat, "How sweet! You're making your boyfriend breakfast!"

Naruto's face turned red but the smile didn't go away, "He deserves a great breakfast unlike you!"

"Oh is my cute little brother angry?!" She chuckled, "Well I have my own date today so maybe I'll be as love drunk as you soon!"

"You have a date? Whose crazy enough to go out with you?!" Naruto yelled before dodging a kunai.

"His name is Takuma Hyuuga and he is super sweet." Shikamaru nodded, "Takuma is a good ninja. He isn't as stuck up as the rest of the Hyuuga are either."

"Well that's good to hear. I don't want to destroy a clan that disrespectful to my daughter." Sara said from the living room. Kenshi was with his wife smiling at his kids, "Oh I'm sure you could handle him if he gets out of line."

After finishing breakfast they went to the training area. Naruto started his meditation for his yin release while Shikamaru watched him. He wasn't sure what the outcome would be but he'd enjoy the show anyway.

"Hey Shika." Looking up he saw his father had joined them, "I see he is back at it."

"Yeah. He wants to make sure he's ready." Shikaku nodded, "Good. We will know when he's ready soon. How long has he been at it?"

"Three hours so far." Kenshi woke up as he walked into the area, "He is almost there."

Shikaku looked at the archer and nodded, "Good. He needs to be ready." Kenshi smiled, "He will be. Naruto's will is strong."

Shikamaru smiled listening to their dad's discuss his Jinchuriki. Thinking about their other teammate though made his stomach twist. He knew the Uchiha were going through a lot right now, "Dad. I'm going to go check on Mito. I'll be back soon."is

Sasuke met up with his team for the first time in weeks, "Shin and Hinata. It's good to see you both."

"Yeah well we are busy on missions while you deal with family drama." Shin said with a shit eating grin. Rolling his eyes he leaned against the fence they were near, "Yeah becoming clan head is drama alright."

Hinata smiled, "Well I'm glad it's you replacing your brother. You both have been great for your clan." Hinata paused for a moment, "How is Mito doing with Shisui's death?"

Shin looked at Sasuke with concern as well, "She is handling it best she can. He was like a big brother for her. Some days have been better then others. Knowing the man was an Uchiha or at least our eyes is worse though."

"Well I'm sure she will push through this stronger." Shin said matter of factly. Sasuke looked out into the trees that weren't far off. He hoped Shin was right. She was powerful and Team 7 was consistently in danger.

"Not to mention with being clan head killing Danzo will be tougher. You won't be out of the village as much." Sasuke looked at Shin in frustration as he realized the boy was right, "Mito may be the one who will have to avenge our clan."

Mito used her eyes to teleport herself from spot to spot. Throwing and pulling her katana back to herself as she tried to find the limit of her control.

Mikoto had told her and Sasuke that the Sharingan when evolved, it eventually made you  blind. So Itachi told them about a family stone under the Uchiha compound.

Previous Day

The two Uchiha found the entrance to the shrine. Mito could tell how old it was. Walking in the saw a stone that had writing but they couldn't make it out.

Activating their Mangekyo they were able to read it. It told them that to gain access to it's full ability you have to use a close family members eyes to turn it into the Eternal Mangekyo. This was the only wa justy to avoid blindness.

"So I'll go blind?" Mito said with a tremor of fear under the surface. Sasuke pulled her close, "We will figure this out Mito. I promise you are not gunna blind."

Thinking of what Shisui would think she began crying again. One of the only Uchiha died and now she was going to go blind. Anger filled her chest. She wanted the masked man dead.

Present

After hours she couldn't find her limit. Exhaustion was kicking in but her eyes weren't bleeding like when she activated her new eyes. She couldn't move past this if she couldn't find how long it takes to lose her eye sight then she wouldn't be able to fight against Danzo or the Akatsuki with these eyes.

"Hey Mito!" Turning around she saw Shikamaru jumping into the training ground. Deactivating her eyes, "Hey Shika."

"You're pushing yourself to much." She smiled at her friend, "I need to figure out the limits. I'm going to lose my sight anyway. Might as well make the most of it."

Shikamaru shook his head, "You and Naruto both. To troublesome." She chuckled, "Yeah your loverboy seems intent on being the strongest."

"Yeah he is. Though you and Sasuke are powerful to." Mito smiled, different memories of training with him, Shisui, and Itachi. "Yeah maybe. But he's something else."

"So you're trying to find your limits. You should have Kakashi sensei help you." Mito smiled , "I will once he's up. I did discover the two new abilities it gave me."

"Well let's see them then." Grinning she activitied her Mangekyo. Activating her right eye she teleported directly behind him. He watched in awe as she activated her left eye lifting him off the ground for a few seconds, "That's amazing."

"Yeah it will definitely give me an edge." She said with a massive grin, "I'm finally faster than Shisui."

"Look what we have here. Tell me where Naruto Uzumaki-Oda is?" Both Shikamaru and Mito dropped into fighting stances, "I don't think so." The man with orange hair grinned.

"So be it!" His persona changed marking appeared up his face and he charged at unfathomable speeds. Shikamaru drew his chakra blades blocking the hit just barely. Mito drew her katana and engaged. Using her speed to keep her distance as he changed more and more.

Soon his body was completely different. Manic power firing as he continued his assault against the two Shinobi. Shikamaru sent tendrils out impaling him all over his body, "I'll destroy you!" He yelled as he laughed in anger and joy.

Rockets shot out of his elbow to increase his attack power. Mito appeared in front of Shikamaru to take the hit when what looked like ribs appeared in front of them blocking the attack, "What the hell is that?" Shikamaru asked.

"I don't know!" Mito looked at the smiling maniac as an arm came off the side of the rib cage punching him. Smashing through the trees both ninja watched and waited, "Shika. Can you catch him?"

Shikamaru smirked, "Of course. Besides with how fast you are I won't have to hold him long."

Sasuke fired massive fireballs at the enemy ninja. Using his giant sword he easily blocked each attack. The few that got through hit his body but he just turned himself to water.

Shin engaged up close. His katana deflecting the man's attacks of the Executioner blade. Side stepping he created a shadow clone, "Hidden Leaf Technique Midnight!"

Sasuke's eyes barely picked up on his teammates movement as he slashed through the ninja. Though he had turned himself to water again. Hinata appeared next to Shin hitting several of his tenketsu points.

Taking advantage of him being stunned Sasuke attack, "Fire Release: Fire Fist!" Fire engulfed his hand as he punched out. The hit was so strong it broke the Executioner Blade in two as the ninja flew back into the river.

Before he knew it a massive monster of water emerged. Swinging he hit Him at and Shin sending them smashing into the ground behind Sasuke. Feeling rage take over he activated his Mangekyo. A rib cage appeared around him as another water fist smashed into him. Forcing out more chakra he soon was covered in what looked like a purple warrior.

"Susano." A grin formed on his face as he turned to face the man approaching him.

Kenshi and Shikaku watched in awe as Naruto began to float. Opening his eyes finally he set himself down, "Good job Naruto." Shock still evident in the Nara's eyes, "Now we need to combine them."

Naruto smiled, "Good this is Gunna be-" stopping Naruto summoned his bow, "Dad, Shikaku. Shika and Mito are under attack and a powerful person is charging here."

Both men jumped up, "Shukaku, go I'll stay and help Naruto." Shikaku nodded, "Be careful you two."

Summoning hundreds of clones, "I need you all to go practice mixing the Yin and Yang chakra. Disperse as soon as it's done."

"Hai!" They yelled before running off. His dad shunshined away to a better vantage point. Before long a snake like man shot out of the trees at Naruto. Jumping up just as fast he fired a wind infused arrow at the man just barely missing. The explosion of energy in the ground sending the snake men flying backwards.

Landing he ran firing arrows. Every one of them getting destroyed by the ninja's chakra scalpels. Infusing lightning into another arrow he fired hitting the man and taking his arm. Another arrow shot out from behind him smacking the ninja directly in the chest knocking him down.

Standing back up Naruto finally got a good look at his face, "Kabuto. What did you do?'

"Let's play. Toad Sage versus Snake sage." Scales formed over his body. An evil smile fell into place as his arm grew back, "Which is more powerful?"

Kenshi lowered his bow realizing he was out of his element here. Naruto activated his own sage mode as the two titans prepared for a show down.

Hello!

Hope you enjoy! Naruto is almost complete with his Shadow Now! Combine that with his Kyuubi arrow he'll be so cool!

Sorry for the three week pause from all my stories. I was carving pumpkins with my niece and accidentally filleted my middle finger........so I took a break 😂

Any suggestions or ideas let me know! Thank you again!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

18K 257 22
Naruto is a new kid, a konoha Academy, and has social anxiety. All Naruto wants to do is avoid people and make no friends at the moment, but people h...
98K 2.5K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...
430K 14.3K 21
Sasunaru. Yaoi. Be warned. Sasuke and Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke. Team 7 goes on a mission, but when something happens and Naruto disappears, what wi...
37.6K 2K 20
He was alone in the hospital. Well, he wasn't completely alone. He had his demons that spat in his ears but otherwise he was alone in this moment of...