Naruto Uzumaki:Archer of Kono...

By AndrewSinclair0

Naruto gets dropped off into the woods by a Shinobi. Left for dead, he finds a family willing to teach archer... More

Lost in the Woods
Missing Child in Konoha!
Training with the New Family
Return to Konoha
New Home and Friends?
Graduation:
Genin Team assigned Final Test
Mitzuki's Demise
Missions and Preparation for the Wave
Land of Waves Part 1 (Nothing is as it seems)
UPDATE
Land of Waves Part 2 (Building Trust)
Land of Waves Training
Land of Waves Final Confrontation
Back to the leaf!
Nominated for the Chunin Exams!
Chunin Exams Part 1
Chunin Exams: Forest of Death
Preliminaries: Sizing up the Composition
End of the Preliminaries!
Jiriaya the Toad Sage
End of Fate Beginning of War
Konoha Crush
Death of the Professor
The Sanin Has a Request!
Finding the Missing Sannin
Old Lady Tsunade!
Home at Last
War Against Sound!
Victory Against the Sound
New God of Shinobi: Return of Naruto
Surpassing the Leaf!
Bad News From the Sand 🍋
Jinchuriki's Bonds
Celebrating Victory
Battle at the Temple
Regroup! The Enemies are Moving
Threat Realized
Over confident Enemies
Snake versus Toad

I've Always Fought Alone

225 6 0
By AndrewSinclair0

Broken. That was all Naruto felt at this moment. He led his boyfriend, best friend, and Sensei into a battle of unknowns. He didn't know the extent of Mito's injuries but he for sure is the cause. His sensei is on death's door right now and it was his fault.

Startled by a hand on his shoulder he looked up to see his mom and dad. Jumping up he wrapped. His arms around them. Sobs wracked his body. His father tried calming him down but knew it was in vain.

Kenshi looked his son in the eyes, "Breath Naruto. With me okay?" Naruto nodded along as he followed his dad's breathing, "Good. Now tell me and your mother what had happened."

"Right. After I got  Nii from the Akatsuki I found my team and we engaged them. Both of them were powerful. I recognize them from the bingo book. Kakuzu and Hidan. Shika and I engaged Kakuzu while Sensei and Mito took on Hidan."

His voice got wobbly as he continued, "When we went to regroup with Sensei and Mito w-we found them both laying on the ground both covered in their own blood."

Sara slid down next to her son, "Naruto. I've struggled with your......push to destroy the Akatsuki. While you were gone though the village was attacked."

Naruto knew as much but hadn't heard the details yet, "A man with an orange mask attack the Hokage to take the Jinchuriki. He killed Shisui and managed to injured both Sasuke and Itachi."

Naruto looked between them. He hadn't thought someone could be that strong, "How? Itachi and Shisui are both powerful."

"Yes." Kenshi interrupted, "He had the element of surprise and we hadn't known his ability when he first attacked. Knowledge is key and we knew nothing of who we were fighting."

"If I had stayed then I would have been able to protect her and sensei wouldn't be fighting for his life right now." Kenshi shook his head, "Kid, there is nothing you could have done to prevent this."

"If you'd be here brat then the masked man would have probably taken you as well. He may have even brought more of the Akatsuki." Naruto nodded along to his mother's statement but didn't feel any better.

Tsunade and Yui both attempted to heal Kakashi. The man had was barely hanging on. Tears threatened to leak out thinking of one of her favorite Shinobi in the village dying on her watch again.

Yui was incredible but she wasn't quite on the level of Shizune. Unfortunately her stab wound had be quite severe. Sakura took care of most of it before fully commiting to Itachi.

Speaking of the Uchiha. If she had been fast enough and found a cure for the illness that plaqued him then maybe he would have been strong enough for the battle. Rage at herself for failing over and over filled her chest.

"Come on Hatake! You're not dying in me!" Wiping the sweat away she pushed more chakra through her hands and began mending the wound, "Yui. Did you're mother teach you how to transfer chakra?"

A grin formed on the young medic 's lips, "Right away Lady Hokage!" As she began to slowly push her chakra into his chakra network to sustain his energy.

Kakashi's heart rate picked up to a normal level giving Tsunade some much needed relief. 'That's it you brat. Come on.'

The world started to return to Mito. Looking around she saw she was in Konoha again. 'We won.' She thought to herself as she tried to get a grasp on her memories. From her fight with Hidan to seeing Kakashi get impaled by nothing. Tears filled her eyes as they turned into they reformed into the Mangekyo.

"There beautiful." Shooting her  head up she saw Sasuke waking into the room, "What is?" She asked as she wiped her eyes, "You unlocked you're Mangekyo to."

Grabbing a mirror she looked to see the cursed eyes of the Uchiha staring back at her. She knew of the blindness that came if one didn't practice restraint, "I knew something was different in my fight."

"I unlocked mine to." Sasuke said as a tear fell down his cheek. Mito clenched her fists, "What happened?"

"A masked man attacked the village while you were battling the Akatsuki. He carried a Mangekyo Sharingan as well. We don't know anything about him except his is powerful and extremely intelligent."

Looking at her boyfriend she felt fear grip her, "Itachi?" Sasuke's tears began silently pouring out, "Yes. My mother is with him now. His illness slowed him down to much."

Grabbing her hand and squeezing, "Also Shisui didn't make it Mito." A small gas escaped her. As eh barreled into Sasuke's arms, "Nononono." Breaking down into a sob. For several minutes they didn't move as Sasuke let Mito relax, "My team?"

"I don't know the details but Kakashi is in surgery now. Shikamaru is sleeping due to his chakra exhaustion. Naruto is fine but is blaming himself for both you're battle and the attack on the village."

"He was right to attack though. The man I fought Hidan wasn't that strong but his skill with his Sythe and abilities were incredible. Almost immortal." Sasuke nodded, "Not to mention if you had been here they may have taken Naruto to. He isn't quite strong enough yet."

Hearing Sasuke say that made the reality of the situation set in. Sasuke only acknowledged a few when it came to power. Naruto being his biggest rival in strength. If he said he wasn't ready then they were in trouble.

"We should go see Naruto then." Sasuke smiled at his girlfriend, "Okay." Taking her hand they headed out to her teammate.

Seeing the blind so disheveled hurt. He was always so confident and strong, "He Fix boy!" She gave a small smirk causing him to chuckle, "I'm glad you're okay Mito." He stood up and hugged the girl.

"Listen jerk!" Grabbing Naruto's ear causing him to yell, "You are a not going to blame yourself! We killed two Shinobi that could have been a massive problem for the Leaf. So buck up you idiot!"

"Ah okay okay!" He yelled. His mom laughing behind him and his dad just watching with a smile on his face, "Good. Now just relax. Tsunade is going to save sensei and your precious boy toy will be awake soon."

"Thanks Mito." A fond smile fell into place. His teammates always knew how to make him feel better.

For what felt like hours they waited. Finally Shikamaru joined them. Walking out to see them he was quickly engulfed in a back breaking hug by his boyfriend. Shikamaru killed the slightly taller boy, "Hey it will be okay." Naruto smiled and nodded. His boyfriend was right. Sensei was strong.

Kakashi
Staring at his father's smiling face he froze. This couldn't be real, could it? Images of his father bleeding on the floor appeared in his mind. Anger, frustration, and sadness all gripped him.

"You left me." Sakumo frowned but didn't interject, "Left me behind so I could watch my best friends and sensei die. I fought by myself for the village!"

"I'm sorry Kashi. I never meant to hurt you. I thought at the time my death would give you a fresh start and help you gain you own reputation."

"Reputation and honor. I didn't need that. I needed my father." Tears fell from his visible eye. Finally he sat down next to the fire, "It took me so long to understand why you did it."

Sakumo looked at his boy confused, "You saved your team despite the mission." Looking into the sky, "I learned from you that people who break the rules are scum of the earth."

Watching his son, he wasn't so sure what to say now. Kakashi looked over at his dad, "Later though I lost a friend and teammate. He taught me before he died that people who abandon his friends even less."

"I'm so sorry Kakashi." Feeling his father's hand on his shoulder. A comforting feeling filled his chest, "It's okay father. I've missed you."

"I missed you two. So any grand kids I don't know about or maybe a Genin team of your own?"

Kakashi chuckled at the change of topic, "Yeah. A Genin team anyway. I wanted to make a better Konoha. I failed so many teams before these guys. They're powerful, smart, and have strong hearts."

"I'm glad you found found ways to heal." Kakashi sighed, "They helped but I haven't healed completely. I miss all of you so much."

"I know. I hear you everytime you go and talk to us Kashi." Sakumo looked at him, "You're strong Kakashi. Stronger then I could have hoped for." Sakumo smiled, "Go and make sure those kids survive."

Konoha

Suddenly Kakashi's leveled out. Tsunade looked at Yui in shock. She didn't think he'd survive. Tears of joy filled her eyes, "Thank Kami."

Yui couldn't help it she hugged the Hokage in joy, "You go tell my brat of a brother. I'll make sure he stays stable."

Tsunade smiled as she opened the door. Sakura was standing there, "Kakashi. Is he okay?" Tsunade smiled, "Yes he is. Itachi?"

"He is stable Tsunade sensei. He is dying though. His chakra disease is progressing fast. I don't think we can do anything for it." Tsunade sighed, "I'll pull Sasuke aside. He is about to become the new clan heir after all."

Naruto watched as Granny Tsunade walked out to see them. Team 7 jumped up anxiously, "He survived." Naruto and Shikamaru hugged. Mito squealed and jumped.om Sasuke.

"Sasuke can I speak with you." Looking at Team 7, "You can tell me in front of them. I've known this was coming."

Tsunade gave a soft smile, "Your brother's disease is getting worse. He doesn't have a lot of time left. I'm sorry Sasuke."

Putting her hand on the young Uchiha's shoulder, "For what it's worth. You are going to be a great Clan Head." He smiled back as tears fell, "Thank you Lady Hokage."

Mito pulled Sasuke in for a hug, "I love you Sasuke Uchiha. I'll be there for you through this."

Naruto looked at Sasuke. When they first met they dispised each other. Over the years they grew a rivalry and he now considered the Uchiha a friend. He'd do what ever it took to help the boy in his roll as clan head.

"My father will help you as well Sasuke." Shikamaru said lazily. Naruto couldn't help but smile at his beautiful boyfriend, "I'll help to with what ever I can. Of course I have to get the village to not hate me first ."

"Thanks guys. I'm going to go sit with my brother. Mito do you want to come?" She smiled, "Of course."

The two Uchiha walked into the room to see Mikoto sitting next to her son. Smiling up at the two, "I'm glad you're both here. Sit please."

Sasuke sighed he really wasn't sure if he could handle more bombs on his life, "I have been trying to find evidence about your heritage Mito."

She froze, "W-why?" Mikoto smiled, "Well I knew with Sasuke going to be clan head that the elders would try and fight against you two being together."

"Mom we already knew that." Mikoto held her hand up, "I found out that your mother wasn't assaulted Mito."

"No she was that's what she told everyone." Mikoto shook her head, "Going through my late husband's records I found out that he was hired by Danzo to kill a group of people were going to try to join our city. He sent your mother and a few other Uchiha."

"So my mother." Disgust ripped.througj her stomach. Mikoto 's eyes began to water, "She put a man in a genjutsu and raped him. I'm sorry honey."

"W-what was his name?" Looking at the women in the eyes her own turning into their Mangekyo, "I don't have a first name but his last name was Uzumaki."

Her mind began to spin. She was part of Naruto's clan. This explained her amount of chakra. Why she seemed so different from the rest of her clan. Anger filled her chest. Standing up she walked out the door ignoring Sasuke's calls for her.

Rain Village

Pain looked out with a grin. They managed to get two more tailed beasts. He had already sent his surviving men out.

Turning around he approached his. newest member. Scales forming around his skin. His snake-like eyes stared back at the Rennigan user, Take your team and go to Iwa. Bring me Roshi of the Four-Tails. 

Hey everyone!

Kind of a slow chapter but lots going on still! I was going waiting a few more chapters for Mito's heritage but I decided to put too many plot points in a single chapter!

Let me know what you think and thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 134 10
[ItaNaru] Despite Minato's impending death, he found himself hoping against hope for his friend to come. The only person he would be able to entrust...
18K 257 22
Naruto is a new kid, a konoha Academy, and has social anxiety. All Naruto wants to do is avoid people and make no friends at the moment, but people h...
2.9K 74 15
This doesn't follow the canon I do not own Naruto characters. Deception is a shinobi's greatest weapon one that Naruto has used all his life putting...
458 7 3
In this story, Naruto is not how he was in canon as he inherited his father's genius while still keeping some of his original knucklehead personality...