Y/N the Creator (Alphatale Fa...

By DynamicCiocea

An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from t... More

1: CORE!Frisk
2: The God of the Multiverse
3: Upgrades
4: The 'Bad' Sanses
5: The star Sanses
6: Gang Activities
7: Ghost Pranks
8: Y/Ntastrophe Part-1
9: Y/Ntastrophe Part-2
10: Omni
11: Brothers Reunion
12: Alphatale Reunion
13: Goodbyes
14: The King of the Multiverse
15: Training
16: Multiversal Adventures
17: Recovering
18: Power
19: The Deal
20: Rampage
21: Y/NMageddon Part-1
22: Y/NMageddon Part-2
23: Return
24: Chaos
25: Party
27: Date?
28: New Underground
29: Unexpected arrival
30: Tournament
31: Tournament Part-2
32: Tournament Part-3
33: Tournament Part-4
34: Relaxing
35: Mistake
36: Connection
37: Undertale
38: Christmas
39: Creation

26: Chocoholic

864 27 34
By DynamicCiocea

As Y/N and Chara escaped the party, he started showing her around the Castle as they wondered the dark halls.

Y/N...POV_________________

"Y-You live here?" Asked Chara as she stared at the spacious living room.

"Well, yeah. It's a Castle befitting of the King of Neagtivity." I said with a smirk as I dragged her along

I started showing her around the Castle as we past the kitchen, dining hall and the basement, where we keep our prisoners, even though we didn't have any.

We finally arrived to my room. It was right next to Killer's.

"This is it." I said as I stared at the wooden name plate with my name carved into it.

"Oh, and if you ever wonder off. Don't ever enter Nightmare's room...... ever. I'm telling you from experience....." I said with a terrified expression as she giggled.

I opened the door, leading to my room as she took the first step in.

"W-What? How is there so much space in here?" She asked staring at the room's interior.

"I used some spatial magic. It's three times bigger on the inside that the outside." I explained as she stared at all the different things I had in my room.

The walls were a dark purple. The ceiling was black with shiny dots, resembling stars, and the floor was covered in a dark green and yellow carpet.

The bed was also covered in a black blanket with stars, though the stars on the blanket and ceiling were moving.

"How are the stars moving? Are they real?" She asked as her eyes whiden.

"Yea, they're real. It's basically like a live video of a random galaxy." I explained as she jumped on the bed.

I immediately blushed and stared into her red eyes, clutching my chest.

'Dammit, what's this feeling I keep getting.' I tought as I heard a giggling Malware in my head.

'Lov-' He tried saying as I sent him to the Sub-Space.

'Damn.... I know that already, dumbass. But what if she doesn't feel the same.....' I tought as I quickly composed myself.

The room had a lot of different stuff laying around. It had a couch, like the one in Chara's house, a hot cocoa machine and a lot more. I looked at the corner of the room and smirked, seeing a few of Fresh's furbies.

There were also a few plushies of Sanses, holding they're signature item. Like Horror with his axe, Killer with his knife, Epic with his rubber chicken and Fresh with his skateboard and bat.

As I kept looking, I realised one was missing. I quickly turned my attention to Chara and found her staring at her own plushie, that was laying on my bed. It was winking while munching on a chocolate bar.

Chara turned to me as be both blushed and turned away from each other.

I snapped my fingers and teleported the pushie in my hand as I opened a Wormhole and placed it inside, landing it into my personal inventory.

The awkward silence was suddenly broken as she spoke.

"S-So, did you make them?" She asked, still blushing.

"Y-Yea. Error taught me." I explained as I found myself trapped into her bright red eyes, yet again.

The silence was interrupted again as her gase dropped to a box near my bed.

She opened it only to find..... super deluxe chocolate?

"Why do you have chocolate laying around if you can just summon it from thin air?" She asked as I sighed, realxing a bit from all that staring.

"It's not for me. It's for Cross and Killer. We set up a game in which I restock it once in a while and they can only look inside it once a week. It's funny to see them race as the winner gets all the chocolate." I explained as she stared at me expecting something.

I summoned a super deluxe chocolate bar and gave it to her. She started munching on it as she realised something.

"It's just like the chocolate you always give me...." She said as I chuckled.

"Yea, it's the best in the Multiverse." I said as she hid her face with her hands, hiding a deep blush.

I giggled and sat down on the couch. As I remembered something.

"By the way. When we get back to StoryShift, there may be a little surprise awaiting." I said with a grin as she stared at me in confusion.

"What did you do this time?" She asked as her red eyes pierced through my soul.

"You'll have to wait and see. It's a surpriseeee." I said as she looked away, pouting.

The feeling in my chest erupted again as I kept thinking of what I should do.

I sighed and got up as she looked at me, confused.

"Cmon' I wanna show you something." I said as she also got up and followed me to the window.

I opened the pitch black window and took a step outside, startling her. She tried catching me, but we both fell on an invisible platform.

I giggled as she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"Thanks for catching me" I said mockingly as she got up and sighed.

Taking her hand, I helped her climb some invisible stairs until we reached the roof.

We sat down and I snapped my fingers, creating a starry night sky right above us. The moon was shining bright as she stared at it amased.

"I-It's been so long s-since....." She said with teary eyes as I gave her a cup of hot cocoa and created a big blanket aroud us.

"Now that I think about it, I could make a sky in the underground too. And now, it won't even raise that much suspicion...." I said as she stared at me in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she took a sip from her hot cocoa.

"I told you, it's a surprise." I explained as she stared at me deep in tought.

"Why don't you just destroy the barrier?" She asked as I stared into her eyes and sighed.

"I whould, but the humans..... They won't accept the monsters. You know how humans can be, that's they're nature. Sure, there are a lot of stories with a happy ending on the surface, but this isn't like that. There's no plot armour. It's real life, not just a book anymore....." I explained, looking down at my own cup of hot cocoa, with a sad expression on my face.

"Sure, the underground's not such a big place, but I-I can expand it. I-I can make it as big as the surface. I-I...... I just want them to be safe...." I said as my hands began shaking.

I was suddenly tackled into a hug, almost rolling off the roof as I used Creator's Mastery to hold us up.

"It's alright. I understand. I know not all humans are rotten to the core, but most of them are. It's safer for monsters to live separately." She said as I began sobbing.

"Thank you..... I-I...." I tried saying as I took a deep breath.

"I love you, Chara." I said as she stared into my eyes, shocked. She began sobbing too as she answered.

"I love you too, dummy!" She said as she tightened the hug.

Hearing those words, I hugged her even tighter as we both began to calm down.

I looked at the moon, reflecting in her deep red eyes as our faces began closing in on each other.

She stared into my E/C eyes as we both closed our eyes and shared a deep kiss, lasting a minute.

She then rested her head on my chest as we floated in the moonlight above Nightmare's Castle, enjoying this moment as if it were our last.

After what felt like an eternity, I slowly lowered us down as we reached the roof once again. She lifted her head up and gave me another deep kiss as we enjoyed every moment of it.

"I love you." She said as she stared into my E/C eyes.

"I love you too." I said as I stared back into her red eyes.

We noticed people leaving the Castle, so we assumed the party was over.

"I guess we should head back now." She said as I just nodded.

We headed back through my window and walked through the dark halls as she held my hand tight.

As we reached the once full party hall, we found only the 'bad' Sanses, the Alphatale family and KM remaining.

"Are you heading back too?" Nightmare asked with a smirk, noticing our handholding, as we walked towards him.

"Yea." I said as he pulled me asside.

"So, did you tell her?" He asked as I just nodded.

"And she feels the same." He confirmed as I nodded again.

He patted me on the back and I walked back to Chara, ready to leave as his voice rang through the whole room.

"Invite us to the wedding!" He shouted from behind, catching the attention of the other 'bad' Sanses, the Alphatale family and KM.

We both blushed and rushed towards the exit as everyone else started laughing.

"Sorry about that...." I said as she just shook her head.

"It's fine." She said as we jumped into the recently created Wormhole.

As we arrived back to StoryShift #532, we opened the door to the house and found the whole goat family at the table in the kitchen.

"T-The Creator?" Asked Toriel as Asgore fell from his seat. Asriel just ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Dreemurr. I'm Y/N, the..... well you already know that." I greeted as Chara looked at me speechless.

"Surpriseee." I said as they all stared at me speechless.

We sat down at the table and I began explaining everything to the goat family.

"So, why do they know you're a Creator? How do they even know what a Creator is?" Asked Chara as I gave her a chocolate bar to calm her down.

"Well, I may have given everyone in this AU basic information about the Multiverse before Nightmare's speech. And then I played the video in this AU, just like the others." I explained as they looked even more shocked.

"And what's your relationship with my daughter?" Asked Toriel as I began mumbling.

"W-Well, you see, Mrs. Dreemurr-" I tried saying before I was interrupted.

"Please, call me Toriel. And you can call him Asgore." She said as I nodded.

"Well, you see, Toriel, I'm-" I tried saying before I was interrupted..... again.

"He's my boyfriend." Said Chara from the back as Asgore fell from his seat again.

"W-What? Since when?" The goat parents asked in union as Chara began giggling.

"Since like two hours ago." She said as they stared at me, Asgore glaring daggers.

They quickly composed themselves and started asking questions.

"So, since when have you known each other?" Asked Asgore as Chara stopped eating her chocolate.

"Well, first of all, the theory about timelines is real, dad. I was stuck in a loop. A human falls down, kills everyone and resets with the power of DETERMINATION, only allowing me to remember the timeline. In they're fourth genocide run, he showed up and erased the human before fainting and after he woke up, resetting the timeline. That happened around a month ago. Since then he's been spending his time around here." Chara explained as they just stared at me, trying not to break the table at the mention of Shifty.

"Well, that's the gist of it." I said as they started asking even more questions with Asriel trying to process the information.

I then told them about my past, how I died, traveled across the Multiverse and about my training arc.

After a few hours, the questions stopped and I took a sip from my hot cocoa cup, that I created along the way.

"So, this Shifty..... is he gone completely?" Asked Asgore as I nodded.

"Well, kinda. I did erase him completely, but I copied his code before doing so. I recreated him into my Sub-Space for Malware, since he was complaining it was too boring there." I said, pointing at the black blob of smoke behind me as Chara looked shocked.

"And for when he's with me, I also created a few copies of your King from another AU, but crazy. Insanity's the best torturer I know of. So, Shifty will be suffering for eternity." I continued explaining as they stared at me shocked.

"You went to such far lenghts to take revenge for what he did to our daughter...... I approve." Said Asgore, wiping a tear from his eye, as Toriel gave him a sharp glare to which he flinched.

"And you really love our daughter?" Asked Toriel as she stared deep within my soul.

"Yes maam. With all my heard, body and soul." I said, making Chara blush.

".....Fine, I approve too." She said, sighing as we looked towards Asriel.

"Oh me? I approved from the moment you announced it." Said Asriel as I giggled.

"Well, we'll talk more tomorow. Cmon' Gori." Said Toriel as they both got up.

"Yes, Tori." He responded as he rushed after her.

As they left I stared at Chara and we both burst into laughther. Even Asriel satrted laughing.

"What's wrong, Azzy. Did that tickle your fluffy bone?" I asked as I started a pun war with Chara.

Seeing this, Asriel rushed to his room as we continued the pun war.

After awhile, we calmed down and got up, heading to bed. As I was heading to the couch, Chara called out to me.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I stared at her confused.

"Going to sleep." I responded as she stared at me.

She came up to me, hugged me and teleported us both into her room. She laid on her bed, still hugging me as I hugged her back.

I smiled as I stared into her red eyes and placed a quick kiss on her lips before falling asleep with a sweet scent of chocolate emanating off of her.

——————————————————————

Words: 2417

A/N: Hello everyone.
They're finally together.

I'm not so good with emotional chapters, but I hope I did pretty good.

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 298 18
Bill is a giddy, excitable skeleton on the outside. But, behind that façade is a normal skeleton that has too much to hide. When Nightmare calls for...
78.1K 6.1K 160
Being reincarnated again is annoying. Becoming a skeleton monster is new. I am already tired of life so can i get a refund? What do you mean everyone...
40.1K 1.8K 24
!! STORY COVER DOESN'T BELONG TO ME NEITHER DO THE CHARACTERS IN THE STORY !! (ps; I forgot the book I got inspired in doing this.) A Fate untold. A...
63.6K 3.8K 41
Starts with Nightmare being a starter king and founding his teammates; Dust, Error, Horror, Killer and Cross. Nightmare promised them a better life t...