A Life with You

By nightmareflier

No matter what Jiang cheng does, it somehow always turns against him. Stuck in the past, under his brother. A... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Characters
1. A Genuine Smile
2. Because of a promise
3. Incompetent
4. Suffocating
5. Sworn Brothers
6. Once in 10yrs
7. Heartless
8. Cute
9. A small Scratch
10. The Purple robes
11. Confused
12. Seclusion
13. Nostalgia
14. The South
15. The unspoken History
16. Stay the Night
17. Friend
18. Unfamiliar
19. A Plan
20. Drunk
21. Guilty
22. Reunion
23. Kicked out
24. His fault
25. Master
26. Switch
27. Returned
28. In a Sack
29. The War
30. Hidden Forever
31.Drained
⚠️32. Seal Me⚠️
33. Pain and Panic
34. Deja Vu?
35. Squirrel
36. Recognize
37. Fruitful discussion
38. Nowhere
39. Maniac
40. Jiujiu!
41. Jiang Lian
42. Wine in the House
43. Husband
44. Wanyin
45. Touched the water
46. Music
47. Intuition
48. Old Letters
⚠️49. Couple
50. Banquet
51. Wrong room?
52. No Harm
53. Stares
54. Wrong room!!
55. Desires
56. Separate
57. Rusted with Time
58. Land of Death
59. Cave
60. Apologize
61. Righteous
62. Bruise
63. Cheap
64. The End
65. Remember
66. Losing Memory
67. Bitch
68. Not a Gentleman
⚠️69. His jealous Heart⚠️
⚠️70. A-Tian...
71. Illusion
72. Talisman
73. Repentance
74. His Waning Soul
75. Let it out
76. Worthy
77. Eggs
78. Soaked
79. Daze
80. Snitch
81. Vinegar
82. Your Smile and my Frown
83. One of the 3
84. Our Garden
85. Back to Back
86. Money and Marriage
87. Lotus in the Snow
89. Surprise Everywhere
90. All Together
91. Couldn't Refuse
92. A Secret Lover
93.Behind the Bushes
94. Defeated not the Defeater
95. Idea
96. Lanterns with the Moon
97. Fire like Rage
98. I'm Cold
99. Chilles and Choking
Plot Review
100. when the Lan goes Bland
101. The left behind Imprint
102. Scared by the Scared
⚠️ 103. Go Deep Down πŸ”žβš οΈ
πŸ”žβš οΈ 104. The night is still Young~ πŸ”žβš οΈ
⚠️ 105. A Sexy face ⚠️
106. A talk left to Try
107. Left in the Dark

🌸 88. Accompany 🌸

464 22 3
By nightmareflier

Previously...

I stared at his long fingers as he gently tore the creeper off my feet. I opened my mouth to thank him but I couldn't utter a single word.

Third Person POV

Lan xichen, "We should wash it before it gets infected. Fortunately I had seen a small pond nearby. Would Sect leader Jiang allow me to take you there?" He asked with his charming smile which mesmerized the other.

"Of course~ ahem- I mean, yes, I'll have to thank you for that too."

Jiang cheng stared at the jade face, it somehow felt like he was bound to this moment. Like how the sky perfectly reflected his face like the heavens have come down. And how the tall figure looked down humbly at the pristine white lotus.

Jiang cheng allowed himself to be moved around like a doll. He was too busy hearing the Jade's heartbeat as he did not realize that they stood skin to skin on Shouyu. The firm hand around him definitely did not give him any chance to look away.

Lan xichen stared at the flushed neck below him. All he wanted to do was to take a small bite. The soft dumpling filled with hot soup, oh how he wanted to lick it and mark it as his. A small bite would be enough too. His desires were really harsh on him. Hoping for something he could never have. Just thinking about it made him sad.

The two robes fluttered as one as they flew past several trees. Jiang cheng suddenly returned to the reality in which a prestigious Sect leader like him is being held by another prestigious Sect leader. If anyone where to see them, he's better off dead.

"Sect leader Lan, isn't it a little-"

"It's fine Wanyin, your feet is wounded." Jiang cheng rolled his his eyes at the wound that made him a cripple. Well it's not like he had a sword to fly with sk he stayed silent and enjoyed the view. It wasn't a sunrise or a sunset. Just the sun and the bright blue sky with white clouds everywhere.

The landed shorty after and Jiang cheng sat by the pond, removing his shoes. Wearing shoes without his normal socks was a bad idea. He sighed at himself. He made a lot of mistakes today. He stood up on a grey rock and opened his arms to the fresh breeze which welcomed him.

He turned around to see Lan xichen setting up a small bonfire. "Sect leader Lan, let me help you-" He stepped forward only to slip back and fall into the deep blue water.

The water splashed high and washed the green grass. He struggled against the sudden force of the water and flapped the water around him. He pushed the water and rose up gasping for air. His face was pink and he was completely drenched. He wiped the water form his face and only then did he realize he was sitting. He stood up and watched the water level reach till his thighs. A deep red flush colored his cheeks. A soft chuckle made him go even redder as he glared at the Lan. But the glare was too cute making the Lan let out a small giggle.

"My apologies Sect leader Jiang."

Jiang cheng rolled his eyes and came out the water while dragging his wet robes.

"Why go between 'Wanyin' and 'Sect leader Jiang'?" He asked pissed.

"Well, it is quite awkward when I'm the only one addressing you informally."

Jiang cheng thought about all the times he had called the other and it was indeed true. "I see. My apologies."

"No need to apologize."

The atmosphere became awkward and Jiang cheng stood awkwardly with water dripping down. Lan xichen immediately removed his outer robes and offered it to the other. Jaing cheng was hesitant but he accepted it. Just as he was about to cover himself, Xichen pulled at his belt and removed it. "What... are you... doing?" He asked. "Wearing it on top is only going to make the robes wet. I have prepared a small fire, why don't we let it dry." Jiang cheng nodded his head, the reason was too reasonable to deny it.

He looked at the robes infront of him as the Lan opened his robes. Jiang cheng found their robes way too similar. He took a step back and looked at their robes. Maybe it was because the Lan outer robes hid the inner ones but their robes looked way too similar.
"Se-xichen, why does this robes look so similar to yours?" He asked dumbfounded.
"Wanyin, it is mine." Jiang cheng flushed red as he finally remembered why there was a white robe in his wardrobe. He almost forgot all their intimate moment.

Thr sudden memory evoked several others which left him blushing. He removed the robes on his own and looked at the small bonfire which had a fragile stand made near it. He went and hung his robes and looked at the Lan for the dry ones. Lan xichen smiled and bit his tongue to control his inner beast. The man was too cute for him to handle. How was he able to stay away form him in the past?

He extended his hand and handed it to the other while looking away. Before Jiang cheng could get a hold of it, the robes fell and they both bent down to pick it up. Jiang cheng laughed awkwardly and stayed in place not knowing what to do. But Lan xichen was fighting some serious world war. The Jiang's thin inner shirt swayed down, giving him a beautiful view of what's inside.

Jiang cheng stared at the Lan when the other traced his collar and reached his collar bone. Jiang cheng wouldn't let anyone even see him like this but he somehow wanted to expose himself infront of the other. He wanted to show his heart.

The Jade's fingers stopped at the V cut and firmly griped the cloth. Jiang cheng was startled when his robes were tightly pulled together. Lan xichen stood up with the robes and covered it over the Jiang.

"You should warm up."

They sat on the two rocks near the fire which was coincidentally near. Jiang cheng heated his palms and covered his cheeks and repeated it.
But the Lan was in a different world. He was meditating with his legs crossed. They sat under a large tree giving them all the shade needed.

Jiang cheng sat bored and tired of warming his hands. His eyes dropped as he stared at the golden flame. His eyes slowly closed after not sleeping for a few days. A few minutes passed and the small body slowly leaned to the side  slowly drifting onto the Lan.

Xichen suddenly opened his eyes when he felt a sudden weight on his legs. His eyes quickly softened as he looked at the sleeping Jiang. He caressed his soft black locks and his pale skin. 'You've lost weight' he thought. He glanced to the side when he saw something move but it was the Jiang's legs which were uncomfortable with the position.
He gently lifted him up and sat him on his lap.

Oh how much he wished to stay in the moment for ever. But everything that starts should come to an end and so did the Jiang's sleep. He quickly opened his eyes when he felt the sudden comfort.

His eyes opened wide as he looked at himself in the other's lap. And even more, the Lan held him tight. His eyes were locked with the older as they stayed fixed on each other.

"I-" Jiang cheng gasped when his chin was lifted by the other. "I really tired, I really did but... I don't think I'll be able to hold back anymore... forgive me Wanyin." He whispered with a lowered voice that gave chills.

Jiang cheng was confused at first but the sudden atmosphere and the sweet gaze directed at him told it all. He felt weird again, his heart was next to his war but this time it was not alone. A stronger one was right next to it, accompanying his lonely self. This time he was not gonna run.

Their faces were inches away but their hearts already joined together. Jiang cheng could feel the hand around him tighten bringing him closer. He swallowed as they inched closer. He could see the hesitation in the other's eyes.

Lan xichen's eyes widened when the Lotus joined their lips. But he felt a sense of relief, it was not only him.

Jiang cheng felt another hand wrap around him and he hung his arms around the other too. Now that their lips touched, he did not know what to do. They last time they kissed felt like it was in their last life. He just closed his eyes and waited for the other to do something.

"Wanyin" he felt the other's lips move. He hummed as response and slowly opened his eyes to the purple eyes. "Did you forget how to kiss?" Jiang cheng hit the other gently on the shoulders. He heard a small 'cute' leave his lips. His blue eyes glared at the other's and suddenly his lips were taken buy the other.

Jiang cheng tried to go with the flow but he had no clue. His eyes were tightly closed as the Lan joined their lips.

His small lips were embraced by the warm jade as he sucked on the lower lip. The sudden warmth made all the hair stand on his body. He tightened his arms as his body slowly remembered. They sat chest against chest as their lips moved together. The two bodies came together as one.

Jiang cheng gasped for air when the Lan finally let him go. But it did not last long as the Lan came for him again. Their lips moved feverishly as they tired to taste the other. Jiang cheng's lips opened on its own, letting the Lan invade him. He wanted it. He wanted to feel the other. His chest was hot but the man before him was hotter.

The warm tongue rolled with the other, making a new memory, memorizing again. Learning what he knew already, calming the racing heart that was filled with so many desires. Their tongues evopled together and moved roughly against the other. The Lan moved around as he let himself into the familiar surrounding. They turned their heads to come closer, they hugged tighter to be closer, it was chest against chest, heart against heart afterall.

"Wanyin" Jiang cheng looked unfocused at the purple eyes. He wanted to feel it again. He wanted more.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 1.8K 17
━━ 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ━━ οΈ½ πŸŒ• πŸŒ” ➀ When the juniors get transported πŸŒ“ to the past. What happens when πŸŒ’ chaos occu...
34.3K 2.1K 38
That's my first story, so ignore so some unexpected mistakeπŸ’«πŸ‘οΈβ€πŸ—¨οΈπŸ’₯ It's wangxian story where they become immortal throughout soul bond. Lan Wangj...
130K 5.5K 15
Under Revision. Some parts will be changed.❌❌❌ What if Madame Yu and Jiang Fengmian didn't die at all? What if Jin Zixuan never died by Wen Ning's ha...
272K 13.6K 80
Wei Ying felt too suffocated because of Lan Qiren's pressure. He wants Lan Zhan to get married to another to have an heir, same as for Lan Xichen. We...