Smg34 Oneshots and ArtBook!!

Від HiImherefornoreason9

Oneshots! [Probably wont update often!] This will include My Art only! I will make everything i put in this... Більше

~Before We Begin!~
~ A Day of Rest ~
~Just for the Day~
!NOT A SHOT!
~Just Another Villain~
!Art and Hc's!
!WOTFI 2023!
~Happy Halloween!
~White Chocolate Boy~
!Merry Christmas...Art!
-Redraws- [Art]

~Where did you go?~

478 10 56
Від HiImherefornoreason9

[This is a shot where For some strange reason, unknown to any cast member SMG4 went missing, no one could even find a clue to where he would've gone.[Read to find out the rest] Artstyle change here(sorry if you like the old one, I just don't) - I'm gonna start doing more on the lines of their cannon proportions, so stubby chibi-ish men that are gay for eachother, but i'll keep their extra accessories, and change a few things, but they will look a lot more cannon, I just find this easier to draw.... ]

3 sat at his desk sighing. He had just finished a stream, other than those weird fans he always got that comment about him and 4 when 3 shows up in 4's videos, it was pretty alright. He stretched, groaning slightly. He looked around his room, which was dark as the night minus the ocean of soft white light from the large windows. He took off his purple well known hat with the skull design. He smiled at it and ruffled his hair a bit.

He decided to change into a purple T-shirt that was way too big for him, but that doesn't matter. And some black shorts, that you couldn't see under the damn shirt-. He walked to the lobby, grabbed Eggdog, and began to return to his room.

Eggdog wagged its tail and licked 3's arms.

"mmmhh..Love you too sweetie." 3 said tired, yet still happy.

Eggdog squirmed a little, shifting its soft body so that it could reach 3's face and began to lick his face, no pauses. 3 began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Sweetie!" He cackled, losing his balance.

He attempted to grab for Eggdog, but considering his eyes were closed in an attempt to stop the pup from LICKING HIS EYES, he wasn't succeeding.

"Okay! Okay! I love you too!" He laughed, luckily Eggdog reverted to nuzzling 3's chest.

3 laid there for a moment smiling, hugging Eggdog, feeling the very small heart beat that it had, which 3 thought was adorable.

He heard that oh so familiar 'Ding!' from his phone. He scooped up Eggdog and walked over to his phone.

1 new message from: "Scrub💙"

He hummed, sitting on his bed and clicking the notification, leading him to the text chain.

Scrub💙: Hey loser. <3

Smg3: Tf do you want?? It's like midnight.

Scrub💙: Wanna come to the grounds tomorrow? I'm filming. Be cool if you were a part of the video ;D.

Smg3: Nah, also... Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader.

Scrub💙: ...I- YOU KNOW THE WHOLE ASS SCRIPT OF THE GRAMMARLY AD? LMAO

Smg3: You don't??

Scrub💙: I didn't know I was supposed to. Damn, now I'm gonna have to be able to recite it. Just for you <3.

Smg3: WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL- BRO IS GAY CONFIRMED.

Scrub💙: NO WAIT DON'T POST THAT.

Smg3: NAW, CAN'T STOP ME NOW, NO WAIT NOW I HAVE BLACKMAIL TO COUNTER THE BLACKMAIL YOU HAVE ON ME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Scrub💙: NO, YK WHAT? I'LL READ IT. I'LL READ YOUR HISTORY, I HAVEN'T YET.

Smg3: NO, NO NO. YOUR NOT ALOUD, I DON'T PERMIT, CONSENT NOT GIVEN, DIE IN A HOLE.

Scrub💙: DAMN. GUESS I HAVE TO NOW

Smg3: NO.

Scrub💙: YES

Smg3: NO

Scrub💙: YES.

Smg3: NONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Scrub💙: If you come tomorrow I won't 😘

Smg3: BRO STOP BEING SO GODDAMN FRUITY OH MY GOD. 😒

Scrub💙: I KNOW YOU ARE NOT TALKING RIGHT NOW GAYLORD YOUR ARE LITERALLY ABOUT AS STRAIGHT AS A CIRCLE. 🤨

Smg3: BRO YOU WERE LITERALLY JUST FLIRTING WITH ME. YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK.

Scrub💙: ARE YOU COMING TOMORROW OR NOT?

Smg3: FINE I'LL SHOW UP TO YOUR HELLHOLE OF A CASTLE.

Scrub💙: YIPPEE! 🎊

Smg3: I'm going to sleep and I legit hope you die in your sleep.

Scrub💙: Love you too 😍😍

Smg3: BRO 💀 [Read 12:47AM]

Smg3 clutched his phone, blushing furiously. Why was 4 being so damn stupid? He grumbled to himself before clicking off his phone and laying down, shifting his blanket over himself. 4 had been at this for a while now, that slight wink, or a weird comment. 3 didn't get it, were his obvious hints to 4 finally paying off? Did...Did 4 finally like him back?

3 shoved his head into his pillow, groaning loudly, his face was red as a Mario's hat, he really didn't want to think about this right now, but no matter how many times he tried to get his mind to drift away from the meme man it would alway just come right back like a boomerang.

He was flustering himself at this point, his thoughts drifting further and further. God he really was down bad wasn't he? He rolled over and ruffed his black fluffy hair, staring at his ceiling. He covered his eyes, trying to forget 4 even started doing this so that he could get some damn sleep. Eventually, thoughts of Smg4 still clouding his mind, he drifted off.

And for the sake of my sanity and yours..lets not write out the dreams he had 👏😊!!

He groaned loudly, covering his ears as his alarm blared. He rolled over and slapped at his phone, only to find that it was face down, so he was just slapping the phone case. He groggily lifted his head from his pillow looking at his phone with a scowl plastered onto his weary face. He flipped his phone around and smacked it, finally turning off the alarm. He flopped right back into his pillow, but now he was awake, and couldn't fall back asleep. He rolled over to stare at his ceiling and laid there for a minute...what was he supposed to do today?

Oh right, castle.

He shuffled out of bed and walked over to his surprisingly small closet. Grabbing his classic outfit, a warm purple sweater, his purple denim overalls, he had to walk over to his desk to get his cap, he also had to brush his hair with his hand to get it to look acceptable.

He slipped over to his computer, which was off, using the reflection of his face, he carefully drew on his red eyeliner. It didn't look awful so he smirked at himself and continued getting ready.

He walked through the starbucks, filling Eggdog's food bowl along the way, Eggdog, literally destroyed the bowl as soon as 3 stopped filling it. He hummed, smiling at the small pup, going to grab his shoes. He slipped on the tough shoes, which were easy enough to slip on. He clipped the spike row with his skull pendant on it down to the shoe.

He picked Eggdog up and put it on the leash. He still slipped on his bracelets and clipped on his belts and bracelets, and of course his gloves. He put Eggdog and walked outside before teleporting to the showgrounds.

He walked around for a while, taking Eggdog on a walk through the brisk morning air, the leaves were crunchy and dead, making the walk extremely satisfying. The weirdest part of the walk was how peaceful it was though, 3 heard no explosions, no screaming, and better yet, no Mario? He looked toward the large castle he had been walking around, it wasn't on fire, it didn't have any holes in the walls, 4 wasn't on a forklift doing weird crap. He raised a brow, and began to walk toward the castle's main entrance. He knocked on the large door, tapping his foot and petting Eggdog.

Meggy answered, but she looked distressed.

"O-oh! Hey Three!" she smiled shakily.

"Hey? You like- good? You look like you just shit yourself." 3 replied, furrowing his brows, slightly chuckling at his own statement.

"Oh...Yeah I'm fine, you wanna come in?" she said, opening the door further allowing the castle to be slightly visible to 3.

It looked fine, so 3 stepped in, Eggdog following close behind him, his paws making a funny little noise on the cold tile floor.

The place felt really empty without there being sheer chaos erupting through the place constantly. He looked around for a moment, and then turned to Meggy.

"So...why are you so worried?" He hummed, petting Eggdog.

Meggy sighed before responding, grabbing her arm.

"Well, uhm, have you seen 4? At all lately?" She said quietly.

"He texted me at like midnight yesterday..? Why.?" He said back, genuinely curious why Meggy was acting like this.

"Well..that's better than most of us...4 is just gone." She said, making eye contact with SMG3.

"What?" 3 responded confused.

"Since yesterday afternoon, he hasn't answered a single call or text, and nobody can find him." Meggy said, putting her hands out for emphasis, and sounding pretty distressed about it.

"I'm sure he's fine, probably just doing something stupid for content.." Smg3 said as reassuringly as he could, though being worried himself.

"Yeah...you're right! Thanks 3.. You wanna come play some video games with me and Tari? " She said, relaxing a little.

3 smiled warmly and stood up.

"Sure. Why not?"

Tari, Meggy, 3 and Mario all played SUPERSMASHEACHOTHERINTHEASSBROTHERS.

The girls were laughing at how mad 3 and Mario were getting. They also gossiped a lot, it was kind of like one of those "girls sleepovers" you always see in teen dramas, but with two men, and- well very strange drama that God pray you don't find in highschool. Tari was petting Eggdog, which 3 was actually letting her hold. He didn't know why he suddenly felt so chill around them, but it was actually quite nice, just having a chat with people and talking about stupid stuff that he probably doesn't care much about, but still getting into the conversation. Before 3 had actually processed how long they had been talking, it was 11:23PM. He smiled and waved to the girls and even Mario walking out the door while holding Eggdog.

It was nice outside, and 3 felt pretty nice too, until he realized...4 hadn't come back, he had completely forgotten what Meggy had told him that morning. He teleported to the Meme Graveyard and sat at his desk opening his phone. He clicked the on contacts and went to Scrub💙

Smg3: BRO 💀 [Read 12:34AM]

Smg3: Hey man, you weren't at the hellhole? You wanted me to show up and then you weren't there?? [Sent 11:30PM]

Smg3: Loser?....4? [Sent 12:10AM]

Smg3: Ok bro, this is actually really..weird [Sent 12:56AM]

3 had backspace concerning, and replaced it with weird. That sounded wrong to him and he continued typing, before backspacing and calling the contact instead. He sat through the painfully long rings several times, nothing other than that ringtone, which began to worr- annoy 3 more. Why wasn't he answering? 3 stopped for a moment to check the time. 1:43AM, how long had he been doing this? He sent one more message, before getting changed for bed.

Smg3: Okay...I'm going to bed, if you...uh need someone? I'll probably wake up if you send me enough notifications...night...scrub. [Sent: 1:46AM]

Three sat down, picking Eggdog up and smiling a little. Eggdog always made him feel better, no matter the situation. He was wearing the same PJ's as yesterday, a really big purple shirt and black shorts, so ready for bed, he laid down on his pillow.

What he was not expecting was his pillow to make a small crinkle noise. He perked up and looked at his pillow, Eggdog leaped at it and began to sniff furiously, before immediately backing away from the pillow.

"What is it sweetie?" 3 said looking at Eggdog and then his pillow.

He picked up his phone and turned on the flashlight. He stared nervously at his pillow, hesitant to move it at all. He reached for it, faintly retracting his hand, but he pulled through and grabbed the pillow case firmly, and waiting a moment he threw the pillow to the side..

He was immediately taken aback by the strong smell of perfume. 3 stared down at his bed, seeing a small rectangle of paper. He got curious and picked it up seeing the actual wax seal of melted blue wax with an S in the middle. He was least to say impressed, this actually looked really fancy. His nails were pretty long, so he slowly pushed his black painted nail below the wax and pushed it away from the rest, slowly opening the envelope being strangely careful not to mess up the wax or rip the delicate paper. He then pulled out the note inside, it was in fact addressed to him, not surprising since it was creepily put under his pillow despite him being the only one who can write in the internet graveyard... as well as the only one who can teleport in or out. He unfolded the note and began to read it.

Dear Smg3,

Hey..This is Smg4 and I should be (if all of this went according to plan)

Plan? Really? What the hell is this dumbass doing this time? Smg3 thought to himself, continuing to read the note.

'Missing' aka not at the castle, and my phone isn't answering anyone. Sorry for the trouble this probably caused, but I really did want this to be a secret surprise, like nobody knew about it. I didn't want Mario to ruin it, and no offense to her, I didn't want Meggy to try to plan this herself or stalk me while I was doing it. You'll probably find this late, since I followed you to the internet graveyard and put it under your pillow. You know how the showgrounds are surrounded by forest? Well, if you walk...toward the ferris wheel and pass it, there's a really pretty lake, surrounded by these really pretty flowers, I think their moon lily's. I'll be waiting there until you're ready to come to me, I've got something to tell you..

Sincerely, Smg4.

A lake? What does 4 wanna tell 3 at a lake? 3 stood up, strangely enough this excited him a lot, so with no hesitation he leaped out of bed and ran out the door, not even bothering to put on shoes. He threw open the door and teleported to the showgrounds his chest heaving, but it felt nice, finally exercising. It was dark outside, but it wasn't cloudy so the trees and grass were bathing in the moonlight. His socks were pushing against the cold dirt, which felt kind of disgusting, but 3 was ignoring that as best he could.

He looked around for a moment, taking heavy breaths, which felt piercing because of the cold air. He spotted the ferris wheel, and smiled beginning to get his momentum again, ran toward it, passing it completely pretty much ignoring its existence. He slowed down, beginning to walk, seeing the shimmering lake stand out from the close trees. The further he walked the more he saw, the lake truly was beautiful, and he could faintly see the soft, fragile flowers, moving slowly in the breeze. He continued walking until he could also see a figure kneeling in the flowers.

"...4?" He said softly, still a bit tired.

4 turned from the flowers and raised one up as he stood, he smiled.

He wasn't wearing anything fancy, but a small white bow-tie added to his usual outfit.

"3! You..actually came!" He said warmly, holding out the white flower in his hand to 3 smiling, giving 3 a sense of comfort, so he let his usual rude guard down.

"What...did you want to tell me?" 3 said, his confident composer was not helping him out here. He reached out and slowly took the flower, being very careful with it.

"Ah... well uh.. Heh, you uh- and I have been friends, or we have known each other for a long time, from rivals to friends y'know? And ever since... we made up with each other and stopped being rivals...I felt a strong connection toward you, and I know that sounds cringe, and it might just be that we're MemeGuardians, but then you said what you said at the castle...and you understood everything then and there, made me feel so...safe in such a dangerous situation man.., and that's when I think I figured out that..."

3 raised a brow... he was blushing at this point, 4 saying a bunch of nice things was really throwing him off.

4 started again, way louder and speaking very quickly.

"I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU SMG3" he shouted, shutting his eyes and balling his fists.

3 stood there, shocked. He didn't know what to say, so many words filled his head yet it felt as if he would never have enough time to say them all. He was stupefied that 4 actually did feel the same as he.

"Listen I understand if you don't feel the same way, I just really wanted to get it off my che-"

4 was cut off...by a kiss

4 was stunned, 3 just kissed him. It took 4 a moment to react, but he did kiss back, it was kind and full of love. Because 3 had practically lunged at 4, they had fallen onto the flower bed. They broke the kiss, both smiling, 3 had begun to tear up.

3 laughed, his face still flushed.

"FINALLY YOU IDIOT" He yelled playfully.

"HEY! AT LEAST I CONFESSED" He cooed back.

3 rolled off of 4 laughing, and they both laid with their backs to the ground facing the stars, it was a wonderful sight that they got to see together, 4 was so happy and so was 3.

"Don't ever do this again though" 3 said chuckling.

"Huh?" 4 muttered, confused.

"Don't just disappear like that, you freaked us all out!" 3 laughed.

"OKAY, BUT THAT WAS GOOD." 4 said grinning.

"Yeah...it was" 3 admitted smiling.

"I love you 4.." he said quietly.

"Love you too 3" he smiled warmly.

{Words: 2965}

[DONE! THEY JUST KEEP GETTING LONGER LMAO- I'm sorry for only putting one peice of art in, but I ADORE how that picture of 4 turned out. also I had a lot of fun writing this one. I suppose 4 being the only one in that drawing makes up for the times I've drawn 3 only lmao. But their cannon proportions are goofy and fun to draw ngl. If you couldn't tell MF is my signature. I might like, post an thing later of my redrawing some of the other drawings from this book, with their cannon proportions[Edit: No I won't But I'll redraw the first 2 drawings from before we begin, and the villian 3 from Just another villian), but anyhoo I'll get back to writting. Hope you liked it.]

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

126K 1.9K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
431K 15.3K 172
Tommyinnit au's and one shots. Mostly angst and maybe I will do some fluff. No smut cause Tommy is minor :). There's no any ship or something like th...
10.9K 209 46
REQUEST ARE OPEN Note: I am not pushing them to a relationship and tho I'm using real life names and stuff like meeting up, I'm not shipping real pe...
1.3K 60 10
Oneshot(s?) collection! Ranges in content, primarily Davesport centred. English is my second language and my skill is mainly self-taught, mediocre w...