π”Όβ„šπ•Œπ•€π•ƒπ•€π”Ήβ„π•€π•Œπ•„

By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in oppo... More

Part 0
Characters
WhatEvEerr
BTS and Dad
Dance Class
Dinner with Kims
Please Agree *puppy eyes*
She...Agreed?!
Wedding dresses, and Haraboji
Pre wedding shoot
Oh Hi Slut!
Wedding
Wedding 2
New House, New Roles, New Rules?
He's my Bestfriend!
PE
Bitch what?
Strangers
Home Tour ft. Author's note
I want to Accept you
Don't... leave me.. please
Jealous Bishes!
The Tutors
Arguments
Is it her?
Doubts & Discussions
Traitor
Taehyung Oppa
#YoTaeSquad! #RetailTherapy
Not Home
The Reasons, The Traitor
EQUILIBRIUM : The Outro
EQUILIBRIUM: Outro pt.2
Bonus: I
Bouns: II
Bonus III

The Best Moment is Yet to Come

469 19 0
By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

This is my note of thank you to all of you guys, those who commented and motivated me to write more and complete this book, those who voted and kept my moral up, those who read and made me feel delighted, a heartfelt thank you to all of you, those who ever read one chapter, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This was not my best book, I made alot of mistakes in this fandom writing though I was writing before this alot,but this was a new experience in the K-pop genre, this was my first attempt at writing a k-pop book (well second kind of, I have a 6 chapter unfinished book at a different account)
So to make more interesting, and real like book, I have started posting a new book, where I will be implementing all the things I have learnt from this book.

My new book is around same theme, Stepfamily. But this time I will be taking a very psychological approach to write that book. With different issues we deal in real life, This could be seen as a support book in some senses.

I hope the readers who urged me write more, and who wanted to read more of my work will checkout this book in my profile.

Blended Perfect? - A Family to be

A book where parents won't go for a extended honeymoon for the whole book after creating troubles and leaving a bunch of Teenagers to manage a whole damn house and business.

Putting the pieces from different jigsaws together in a new puzzle of life.

Read it 🔪🔪 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.3K 46
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
875K 20.1K 29
β‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
356K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
22.2K 892 68
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...