Here's to You, Zephaniah.

cece4435379

Zephaniah's journey is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the transformative power of self... Еще

Zephaniah
Zephaniah(1)
Zephaniah(2)
Zephaniah(3)
Zephaniah (4)
Zephaniah (5)
Zephaniah (6)
Zephaniah(7)
Zephaniah(8)
Zephaniah(9)
Zephaniah (10)
Zephaniah (11)
Zephaniah(12)
Zephaniah(13)
Zephainah (14)
Zephaniah(14a)
Zephaniah(14b)
Zpehainah 15
Zephaniah (15b)
Zephaniah 16
Zephaniah (17)
Zephaniah (18)
Zephaniah (18a)
Zephaniah (19)
Zephaniah (20)
Zephaniah (20a)
Zephaniah (21)
Zephaniah (21a)
Zephaniah (22)
Zephaniah (23)
Zephaiah (24)
Zephaniah (26)
Zephaniah (27)
Zephaniah (28)
Zephaniah (29)

Zephaiah (25)

1 0 0
cece4435379

Two months and 3 days later.

Zephaniah

It's the principle though. It's literally the principle. I'm siting in my chair, at my house, on the phone with tete Anandi, she was telling me about how she had an incident with one of her coworkers. "I am way to pregnant and irritated to be dealing with this shit." And you should be tete, they really playing in your face. Be the bigger person though, you got to much on the line right now, but don't let them stress you out to where you lose focus.

I heard her sigh. "I'm still worried, I'm so damn worried all the time, my doctor said the kids are healthy and everything seem to developing normally. Everything been way to quite though. This happened to me once before and I'm scared. Charles ass didn't forget about me, and I don't know when he might strike, and that could be at any time. I wonder if he know I'm pregnant. I'm so scared, the doctor might even know Charles and they setting me up. Like baby girl, I have 3 kids to take care of now. I can't handle all this stress. I do all, I can to keep things at a minimum but it's just so much. Well 4 cause fluffy is my kid too. It's harder now cause I rarely see Cristiano as much anymore cause he been taking extra shifts to prepare us to move in our new place."

I smile. Tete you have to many blessings right now to be focusing on the negative. You're going to be in the house with 4 boys, I started laughing and she did too. Yeah I don't know what me and my baby girl going to do, with these rascals." Recently Anandi had sent me an ultrasound, there was 3 kids, she said the doctor told her it's 2 boys and one girl. Fluffy started barking and Anandi started cracking up. "I really been blessed. I'm going to be a mama again, for all the babies, I have lost been granted back to me. Two boys and one girl. I'm just hoping, I don't pass out or die on that operating table, trying to deliver three kids at once." I frown. Yeah I understand the risks, but you're a extremely strong woman. You got this. Well tete, please be ready be ready for our dinner date on Saturday and I'm paying so don't even bother bringing you're wallet. I also have presents to give you to so have Cristiano if he can drop it off to you.

"Yes babygirl, see you Saturday, bye-bye for now." I yelled bye tete and I heard the phone hang up. I stretched and grab my briefcase. Speaking of work, I got to go to work. I grab my keys, Lock my house up, and headed to my car. In my car, and I'm starting my car up. I went to my notes app. I was suppose to do this a while ago, but I either got caught up in my business or something else needed my attention. Today, I felt the courage to reach out, definitely since I heard she fully recovered now and Zaire been out the hospital for about two weeks now, in the mix of it all they been getting closer and closer. I click on the number, as I was reversing, I heard the voice of my mom and I almost cried. I heard her say hello again and then I respond as my phone connected to my car play. Hi mom, it's me Zephaniah, I just wanted to say hi and congratulations on you're recovery process. There was silence on her end and I thought she was disconnected.

Turns out there was no disconnection she was just in disbelief, or I'm assuming so cause she spoke her next words with sniffles. "Hi, baby, how are you doing." I'm great mom, I'm actually on my way to work, I just wanted to say hi and I'm proud of you. I also want to apologize for the long waiting process of me reaching out, Anandi told me months ago you wanted to be in contact with me, but I just wasn't ready, and then I was, I got caught up in time. Please grant kindness on my end. "No problem baby, I want you to do everything, in your timing. I do want to see you, when are you available, if you like to go out and stuff." Well I am free next Tuesday. "Okay we'll tell me a place and time you're comfortable with and I'll be there." I smiled. Alright mama, I'll see you then.

I made a left and she said "Yes of course, I love you so much baby" and hang up. I'm kind of glad she did, I wasn't sure if I'll would've been able to say them words without a little grudge that's still in my heart. I don't know how Zaire forgave her in a matter of months, but it's going to take me a while for my forgiveness I think so at least, like how can we just act like nothing never happened and I'm hurt about it. Siri play all things go by Nicki. I allowed myself to focus on the music than my feelings. It's a beautiful distraction.

Niel

Ight man, I think I got them off my ass, nobody been giving me funny looks and for right now everything been low-key. I been monitoring Alora pregnancy, and for the most part on her end everything good. Alora been doing everything her dad been asking, and using Aaliyah to get any updates and information upon her. Our plan been going well, and Troy doing well too. Life is good. Jupiter been having me come to the trap less, and that's perfect cause me and Alora be having more time to edit anything we need to do and I be assisting her on any of her minor missions, like getting the money clean or, any other endeavors, like they know damn well a pregnant woman this far along shouldn't be doing.

I haven't let my guard down though. I don't trust no damn body. I'm doing what I can to save my ass, and definitely from Jupiter cause when he find out what I did to his nephew, I'm dead meat anyways. So if I got to use everybody and everything in my sight to make sure I win in the end then let all the dominos fall.

Troy

It's getting closer and closer to Alora due date and I'm nervous as hell. It been told to me that she going to have twin boys, she happy but scared. We still don't know who the father is and if it's me, I'm not sure if I'm be in them kids lives. I'm be on the run for probably the rest of  my life. I never assumed how this one night stand would have so much impact on everything else I know to exist. Luckily I don't got any family left to worry about, throughout the years of my life, they have died. I'm 27, now and fighting to stay alive. I been on my own since I was 19. I never had a hand out given to me since I was 8. I don't expect doors to open for me, I break that bitch down and go through through it. If theses kids are mines, they'll never know who the real dad is. I simply can't let that happened. The people I'm fighting will come after them. I can't have that on my conscience.

I been staying in communication with all my tides. Neil think I'm on his side but I'm playing against him too. Dumbass bitch. I change the rules. I got the craft and the support team he don't even know about. Alora better learn quickly who side she standing on cause the way her daddy setting shit up, she be dead bitch by the time the kids turn 2. I feel bad for her. All her life she fighting a man who never really been in it. They won't tell me how this got tides to Anandi though. I know Alora don't think to much of her, I remember her exact words "I haven't had any real interactions with Anandi to say shit about her, I just know my dad do and he want her dead." Neil said that they go way back, she was like an mother to him.

The day she just left him, it holds a scar that never been healed, when he saw her at the park 7 years later, with Zaire and his boss and Zephaniah, he didn't understand how was that possible. Neil knew all the family tides of Jupiter's, he even knew Zaire and Zephaniah dad personally. Apparently, ole dude was a really good father, just over protective, and to his understanding Anandi and their dad wasn't on good terms, so they never saw the other side of the family. Overall the interactions he had with Anandi, he thinks very highly of her. Now look at me, siting in a cold room. I got everything a man needs as a necessity in this room but this tv is so ass. I can't believe it though, when he first told me. A part of me was jealous, I never had the chance to even meet my mom let alone had a figure to shape of one. He had that and he plotting against her, and the others who raised him is crazy as fuck, since that day, I been plotting against him too. His loyalty is not and never been trusted since that day. I stand on business.

Alora

I'm pacing back and forward. I just reached towards the end of my 6 months. I'm about to be 7 months pregnant next week.  I don't know what to feel. The only reason why I'm still alive right now is cause of theses little guys. I be reminded of that everyday when I go see anybody. My mom is nervous reck but she glad, I'm working with Neil to get back at theses jackasses who working for my dead beat as dad. I lied to Troy when asked me about Anandi. I know all about Anandi. This is why my father have been using me to get to her practically my whole life.

Ever since I was 9, he told me the truth about his lifestyle. How I had siblings but they gone on to their next lives. I never met Anandi, but I heard about her my whole life. Despite his demeanor towards others, his face softens when he speak about her. I still see it when I have to go and give his mandatory updates and that's weekly. The lady she still haven't told me her name, come and get me from my home and we drive to the jailhouse. We speak in code. Every week he becomes more and more disappointed. He reminds me every-time. "You'll be a dead girl when them kids leave your body." I fear for my life every day.

I first heard about her was on accident. I was at his what he like to call his office back in the day. I wanted to ask if I can have some juice and he was speaking to one of the many men that he around him. He said "Anandi must be dealt with. I have given her to much grace to be disrespected like this." I then watch a man go out and I went in. His face tightened up some more and through mumbled words he asked me what did I want. I then asked for the orange juice and he thrown an chair at me, he called me names and said that I'm not worth shit of his dna. I cried and beg him to stop. Suddenly he did. Then he approached me and said "you know how you can earn my love and trust." I wipe my tears, and he continued to speak. "I need you to do what you're mama couldn't do, kill Anandi, I'm going to train you how and you better not disappoint." I now didn't recognize the version of me who looking at myself through this microwave. I put my hands over my lips and watch as the tears fell.

I went too my room and rub my stomach. I hummed to myself, it's the only way to consolidate my feelings. The only song that helps me is humming dreams by fleetwood. My mom used to sing it to me, at the time, when we were a little too poor to have a bed time story read to me, so she improvised and sang to me instead. Her voice was absolutely angelic. She stopped singing 5i me eventually, and so I hummed instead. You'll think she would stop bringing him around me but he threatened her every-time she refused, and with tears in her eyes, she still did. I was well into college by the time he went to jail. My mom was so happy. My goal was to put that man into jail myself, but now I'm about to go to jail. I'm planning on running away with Neil. I can't have my babies not know who their mom is or learn who I am from a jailhouse.

I can't allow this to happened. So my choices are either, follow my dad plan and kill Anandi and have my kids and finally move on with my life, or face trails and tribulations. I want to do good but that isn't the most sustainable option when all the odds are against me. My kids father could be Zaire or Troy's. When Troy made it very clear to me that he won't be in my baby lives and I can't have my kids growing up without a dad. If I have to lie to Zaire and say these are his kids then so be it. If anything happens to me, I know by babies will be loved and cared for. Hopefully they know their mama doing everything she can for them to have a successful life. I would leave full custody in my mom hands but she still tied to my dad in so many ways too, they wouldn't be safe in her home. So my last option is Zaire, or run away. I'm going to try Neil's plan first and if that doesn't work, then it's Zaire. I continue humming and let my thoughts wonder, I don't know what to do.

Xoxoox cece

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Figuring Myself Out nene6134

Короткий рассказ

184 1 19
Was previously called Finding Myself About an almost 18 year old trying to figure out their gender, dealing with low self esteem, and other things t...
Unraveling Letricia letricia_

Документальная проза

108 10 44
"Join Letricia on a heart-wrenching and uplifting journey of self-discovery as she unravels the threads of her past, present, and future. With unflin...
Finding Myself {Completed} Beverlyn Owusu

Художественная проза

1.2K 264 46
Young lady goes on a journey to self discovery amidst life's ups and downs. Through it all she finds that love could be found in the most unprecedent...
Angel and her Demons. Milee McCormack

Любовные романы

8K 654 65
Angel has spent years fighting for her safety, sanity and her survival, running from an abusive father. What happens when a chance encounter with a p...