Different world; one shots co...

By slvr_lxght

Just compilation of one shots of Mr/Mrs Gregorio and Irene Araneta More

⚠️ONE SHOT⚠️
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️
⚠️ REQUEST ⚠️
tambay
My Diary
waterproof
White Dress
pop by love
coffee shop
Until I found her
paper rings
Letters
maybe our Cornelia Street?
vlogger? prankster?
Glimpse of you
Second Confession (Glimpse of you)
Greggy and his other side
beautiful creature
where the love goes?
Buhay ko
I think I like it when it rains
Doll
Irene and her doctor
"not so normal" night...
Neighbor
kiddo
Night drive
Their second son
Diet
Daughter
High School lovers
Long Distance
best gift
Kiss
sweetest dream
Art
way home?
past, present... future
sons and father
Christmas
Grand son
Random
church
sleep talk
You
double date
Imee the cupid
shooting star
Dikanton malipatan
🔞 Señorita 🔞
December
Bibingka
Sining
Page 365
Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.
Wedding Ring
Irene
Dangwa's color
🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞
Alfonso
Irene's bestest rival
her moon
And suddenly, it's all about you
perfectly imperfect
Scars
That two wishes
his snow white
Ruby
Guard my heart too
Pressure
Speak now
chaos in Georgia's life
August
that's life
dog
her teacher
wedding day
Location
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
perfectly arrange
when Daddy is missing
Graduation
Ewan part 1
Ewan part 2
reckless
Broken Vow
9-16
the one
unfaithful
cold but warm
🔞 snow and you 🔞
losses but winning
note of the author
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Paboritong sayaw

234 19 12
By slvr_lxght

The classical music surrounded the performance hall of the school. The performers are dancing ballet, turning, jumping, running, and lifting their selves in the air.

It was good, who knew that they are just a first year highschool. Performing it too neat and to clean like a veterans.

The last note of the music for the only one ballerina...

Irene.

She's Irene, she is everyone's favorite, maybe because she's good at anything— in Academic, dancing, arts, music and many more.

But no one can see the real her, inside her, internally her... No one can see but Greggy.

His camera focus on her, his eyes focus on her.

He's a part of photography club, he likes to capture anything.

Anything that is about Irene.

Their eyes look at each other and the world seems stop.

They felt like a different love, maybe that's too exaggerated for their age. But no one knows, they are bestfriends... Best of friends.

"Ang galing mo naman kanina." Greggy smile, "Hahahaha! You owe me a lot ha." She answered.

"Can I see the pictures?" She ask politely.

They are in the backstage as the program continue. "I will duplicate it first." He smiled.

Irene nodded and sat down beside him.

"Ang galing mo, ang galing mo talaga." He whispered.

She smile, "Oo naman."

They both become quiet, but not in silence.

"Play some guitar naman." She requested.

Greggy smile, all her request and wishes he is trying to make it possible as he can.

He grab his guitar, "Your favorite song." Irene whispered, laying her head at his shoulder.

The strum of guitar started, the note that is very familiar to their ears.

"Kamukha mo si Paraluman,
Noong tayo'y bata pa.
At ang galing-galing mong sumayaw..."

Ang Huling El Bimbo by Eraserheads

Greggy sigh, watching the developed picture of Irene, "Ang lapit mo, pero nakukuha lang kita sa camera ko." He whispered.

"Hindi ko alam kung ano ba 'to?" He added, "Maybe crush, Infatuation o love kita?"

They are too young, too young to know what's the definition of real love.

Even Irene, who knows how to describe a things, but she can't still find an exact and real definition of love.

Greggy chuckling, listening to Irene's comments at the picture he taken. Irene's bag was on Greggy's front while his bag is on his bag, he offered it always— everyday Greggy know how Irene's bag is heavy.

"Ang ganda!"

"Ang galing!"

"Ang ganda neto!"

He's just smiling there, not minding the comments but only Irene's voice.

"I thought you don't like ballet?" He asked walking at the small street to take a short cut.

"Yes, my heart still with folk dances." She admit.

Greggy just nodded, "What if turuan mo'ko?"

Irene laugh, "Hahahaha! Ayaw mo naman kapag seryoso na ako."

Greggy chuckled, he really doesn't know how to dance. "Ganon siguro kapag parehas kaliwa ang paa."

"Kahit na ba. Malay mo may pag-asa." She smiled.

They stayed at Irene's house, it's open but only until five in the afternoon.

"Let's dance na kasi." Irene insisted.

"Oo na." He laugh, and stand up.

His hand touches her skin, "Here." Irene put his hand on her waist.

He suddenly stop, his world stop when she did that. The music started to play, as they both build their own world.

"One... Two... Three..." Their feet moving on their own.

It went through the years, yes... Irene teach him to dance for almost four years.

Greggy still doing the same, capturing every dance movements of Irene, taking how peaceful she is.

"Sing." Irene requested, seating by the bay watching the boat and the sunset to go away from where they are.

"Magkahawak ang ating kamay
At walang kamalay-malay
Na tinuruan mo ang puso ko
Na umibig na tunay"

If they can just confess their feelings, but they are both afraid—

Afraid to the people's comments, that they are still too young or they are both still not sure together.

The graduation ball approach, as always Greggy and Irene is always a partner, they need to dance for cotillion.

His hand hold her again, they are use to it but for some reason, Greggy's body stick. He just seem to move his body.

"May ibubulong ako." Irene whispered.

Greggy just nodded, "Ako rin."

"Sabay tayo." They both went to the middle, still sticking on each other.

"Sige..."

"Mag migrate na kami sa California."

"Mahal kita."

His voice stuck on his throat, he gasp a little he doesn't know how to react.

"Anong sasabihin mo?" Irene ask.

He doesn't confess, he only wish all the good for her and for her family.

It's already a decades after that, they both have family now but Greggy still did not stop to have a news from Irene, but their communication stopped after that night.

"Matapobre yung asawa." An investor answered.

"Irene?" Greggy ask, "Asawa ni Irene?" He can't believe that Irene has a low standard of man.

"Yes, nananakit na mayabang pa."

It's just a word of mouth, but it's all investors they are not that judge to make up all of this.

"Wala ngang nagawa yung daddy niya eh, mayaman kasi."

"Ahh." The only response Greggy said.

"Mag hiwalay na tayo!" Irene threatened to her husband.

"No!" Her husband answered, frowning at her.

"Anong no? Napaka makasarili mo." Irene answered.

The boy grabbed her arms too tightly that it become red.

"Hangga't hindi ko sinasabi wala kang magagawa."

"Bitawan mo ako!" Irene said.

But instead she pushed to the wall, beside the side table.

"Mas pipiliin kong mamatay ka kaysa mag hiwalay tayo." The boy said, grabbing the vase...

Greggy grabbed her hand...

Dancing the dance she thought him, "I miss you." He whispered.

"Mahal kita." Irene whispered.

"Mahal na mahal kita..." The music stopped.

"That's how..." Imelda started to cry again.

Greggy nodded, just looking at the coffin.

"Lahat ng pangarap ko'y
Bigla lang natunaw
Sa panaginip na lang pala kita maisasayaw"

"Nasan na yung lalaki?" Greggy asked.

"Na kulong." Ferdinand answered.

"Wala siyang anak?" He added.

Ferdinand look at the boy, a three years old boy. "Alfonso, kaisa isang anak niya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
228K 4.6K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
179K 5.4K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
82.2K 3.2K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...