"I'm not gay" (Monty x male r...

By Stupid_Scene_Kid

Guys please help I have a Monty Gator addiction. Content warning: Many sex jokes Lots of smut (there will be... More

A/N
quick question
Starting a new
New Friendships
First Date
Slumber Party
Good Morning Cher
Girls night
Kiss me again</3
I want to go home
~Just Real Fast~
"Ew, children."
"Another one?"
Underrated
The first signs
Are We Having A Slumber Party?
We need a break
Supid piece of shit
~My Perfect Dear~
Too Soon
The amazingly bad news
Road Trip P.1
~Road Trip P.1/2~
!! YOU GUYS ARE KEWL !!
Road Trip P.2

~I Need You~

717 15 14
By Stupid_Scene_Kid

!!!!SMUT IF YOU DONT WANNA READ SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!
(I listened to Doja Cat's scarlet Album the entire time I made this)

3RD PERSON:

"Please Y/N, I fuckin' need you."
Monty pleaded, grabbing Y/N's arm.
He looked up at him.
"I thought you weren't gay.." He laughed as he twirled into Monty's arms. Monty picked him up and kissed him harshly. Y/N kissed back, Monty slipping his tongue into his mouth. He pinned Y/N to the wall, his hands on either side of his face.

Monty pulled back for a second to give Y/N some air, a long, thick string of saliva connecting their tongues. Monty walked backwards to the pull out bed, laying Y/N on it. Monty aggresivly dragged Y/N towards him, so their hips were touching and Y/N's legs were on either side of him.
"You're so pretty Cher~" Monty growled in Y/N's ear.

Y/N whimpered at the name, closing his eyes softly as he bit his lip.
Monty quickly flipped him over, grabbing his thighs and pulling them up so his face was on the bed and his ass was in the air.
Monty's sharp nails caught onto Y/N's leggings, ripping them, causing a big hole to form in them, exposing Y/N.

"Damn." Monty growled, licking his lips. Monty pushed Y/N down onto his stomach.
"Monty~ gentle please~"
"Of course I'll be gentle... at first."
Monty leaned down, over Y/N's body, kissing his neck and shoulders.
His hands slid up his shirt, peeling it off of him as he kissed down his back. Monty bit and sucked down Y/N's back, kissing and leaving purple marks down his body.

Monty moved down to Y/N's ripped leggings. He kissed above his tail bone, then moved down to Y/N's ass. He licked his entrance, continuing to lick and eventually sliding his tongue through the tight ring of muscle. His tongue slid in and out of Y/N, his soft moans and whimpers filling Monty's ears.

After a minute, Monty pulled his tongue out, sliding one of his fingers inside of Y/N.
Y/N dug his face into a pillow. His cheeks burning, and his eyes watering. Monty slid a second finger inside of him.
"Monty~ Mmm~ gentle I said!"
"Well I've gots ta' get you ready for me~"
Monty slid a third finger in, earning a loud groan out of Y/N.
"Monty~ just fucking put it in me already~"
Monty chuckled as his fingers moved and curled to stretch Y/N out.
"Yer so impatient Cher~ Just let me do what I need to do, yeah?"
"I'm ready, just do it~" he complained.

"Alright, okay, fine. You win."
Y/N buried his face further into the pillow, his back slightly arching as Monty pulled his pants off, tossing them off the bed. He stroked himself softly as he lined himself up with Y/N.
I spit on his hand, lubing himself up as he continued to stroke himself.

"Ya' ready darling?" Monty's bright red eyes glowing behind his purple sunglasses.
"I.. Yes..."
Monty chuckled loudly, slowly pushing his tip into Y/N. A small whimper came from Y/N as he looked up at Monty from over his shoulder.
"Just put it all the way in me.."
"Are ya sure?"
"Yes Monty.. j-just do it.."
Monty smiled as he slowly pushed himself all the way into Y/N.

Me moaned and groaned into his pillow, his hands clutching the bed sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. The gator slowly pulled out of him, the head of his member still inside of Y/N.

He continues to slowly thrust in and out of Y/N allowing him to adjust to Monty's size.
"Ahh~ Monty~ Mhmph~  F-faster~"
"Are ya' sure?"
"Yes dammit! Faster please~"
"Heheh, okay darlin~ whatever you want Cher."

Monty grabbed the sides of Y/N's waist, thrusting faster as Y/N moaned louder.
Monty thrusted faster, and harder, with every thrust.
"Oh godddd yesss~ Monty~ nghhh~"
Monty continues to thrust, low groans escaping his throat.

"Ohhh fuck~ I- I'm gonna cum~"
Y/N whined as he looked up at Monty from over his shoulder.
Monty chuckled as he leaned forward, wrapping one of his hands around Y/N's neck, lifting him up so his back was against Monty's chest.
"Do it baby~ do it~"
Y/N shuddered under Monty, his hole tightening as he shot thick ropes from his member onto the mattress.

Monty pulled out of him, holding him close to his body, his arms wrapped around Y/N.
Y/N was breathing heavily, coming down as from his high. Monty flipped him over so they were facing each other.
"Yer so pretty baby doll~ but I wanna see your face this time." Monty bellowed as he picked up Y/N, wrapping his legs around his wide waist and standing up.

He lowered Y/N onto him, his member penetrating Y/N's tight hole. Y/N moaned as he looked up at Monty's beautiful face.
Monty began slamming him down on his cock, listening to the loud moans and pleads that came from him.

"Oh fuck Monty~ Nghhh~ You're so
F-fucking big! Ahhh~" Y/N cried as tears swelled in his eyes.
"That's it Darling, sing for me~"
Monty chuckled as he sped up, a disgusting slapping sound coming from their hips colliding.
"Oh god yes~ Ahh~ I love you so fucking much, Monty~ Don't stop.. Please don't stop! I need this.. I.. I fucking deserve this~ Ahhh~ use me like a little slut mmmph~"
Y/N cried and begged, his eyes rolling back as drool spilled from his lips.

Monty looked at him wide eyed, never having seen this side to him before.
Monty smiled, amused as he leaned down to kiss Y/N. His tongue slid into Y/N's mouth as he slammed him down harder, stretching him as tears streamed down his cheeks.

Monty growled as his head jolted back, resting on his shoulders as he sped up.
"I'm gonna bust Cher~" he moaned as his body bent forward, Y/N's back laying on the bed while Monty was on top of him, their chest touching as Monty continued to pound away at him.

"Cum inside of me~ fill me~Fucking fill me~ please please PLEASE~"
Monty thrusted one last time as he moaned loudly, releasing his liquids inside of Y/N.

Y/N was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down as his breath came out in small clouds of air.
Monty kissed Y/N's neck softly, pulling out slowly and laying next to Y/N.

"Done so soon?" Y/N chuckled as he flipped himself on top of Monty, sitting on his stomach.
"You still wanna go? But I'm tired.." Monty laid back, closing his eyes and fake snoring, pretending to sleep.
"Fine.. then I'll just ride you till I break you." Y/N giggled as he crawled lower down Monty until he was rubbing against his hard member.

"I'd like to watch this show.."
Y/N stood on their knees, lining Monty up with his hole as he lowered himself down on him. He adjusted so he was on his feet, and was holding him self up with his hands in a crab walking position.
He started to bounce himself up and down on Monty, his eyes rolling back and lips bleeding from how hard he was biting them.

"God.. you're so huge.. I f-feel like im gonna fucking break~" He sped up, his legs shaking violently as he did. Monty was bulging through his stomach, punching his guts as he continued to ride him. Monty chuckled as he watched him struggle to keep himself up.

Monty's large hands came to Y/N's sides, pushing his body down to the base of his cock, his hole swallowing it all. Y/N moaned and whimpered as Monty's member bulged through his body as he continued to weakly bounce up and down.

"Oh fuck~ ngh~ my tummy feels so full~" Y/N moaned as his head laid back on his shoulders, his hair sticking to his face from how sweaty he was. Monty guided him up and down him as his legs continued to shake. Monty sped up his pace, starting to buck his hips slightly.

Y/N started to shake violently, his orgasm approaching rapidly.
"M-Monty~ I'm gonna fucking cum~"
Y/N moaned out of breath, his hands gripping onto Monty's thighs for dear life.
"Me too Cher~ do it with me.."
"Ahh~ o-okay.. 1.. ngh~ 2-"
"THREE!" Monty shouted as he slammed Y/N onto him, painting his insides white as Y/N moaned loudly, shooting his load onto both his and Monty's chest and stomachs.

They sat there for a few minutes, coming down from their highs, breathing heavily. Monty slowly raised Y/N off of him, Y/N whimpering and whining softly as he did. He laid Y/N down on the bed and got up, walking to the bathroom and running the bathtub, then walking back to the room and picking his boyfriend up, carrying him up to the bathroom and gently removing his ripped leggings and tossing them to the side.

He set Y/N in the bathtub, getting in after him and cuddling close to him.

MONTY'S POV:

I cupped water in my hands and poured it over his hair. I grabbed some body wash I kept in my bathroom for days when I had to dive into the water in Gator Golf to retrieve some lost items (usually golf balls or sometimes even clubs).

I squirted some on my loofa, squashing it a few times and gently washing his body. He hummed softly, his head resting back on my body. I rinsed the soap off his body, unplugging the drain and helping him out, wrapping him in a green towel, drying his body off as I wrapped another around my waist. I set him on the bed.
"Be right back."
I whispered as I left my room, walking over to Freddy's and rummaging through his pile of lost and found clothes in the corner to find some Monty themed sweatpants. Cause, you know, gotta remind him who he belongs to.

"Do you need something Monty?" I heard Freddy behind me as he exited his bathroom.
"Uhhh... just some.. clothes for... Y/N.."
"Oh I'm sure." He chuckled.
"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I snarled, getting defensive.

"Oh Monty," he chuckled again, walking over and patted my shoulder softly, "these vents allow many sounds to travel through. I'm glad you two have come to a realization." He laughed again as I stood their shocked.

"Kill yourself." I demanded as I quickly walked out of his room. I came back to mine and slid the sweatpants onto him, then sliding his crop top back onto him. The crop top is kind of hot. I laid next to him on the bed. I cuddled him close and draped a blanket over us.

"I love you Cher~ I need ya'."
"Hmm... I love you too Monty."

Word count: 1,870

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...