Mail Crystal's Adventurer

By Otar3000

2 years ago he would've just run away but not this time. After what Steven and Garnet did for him and his hom... More

First Time(Here we're in new bright future)Ch1
Thank You Chapter 2
Awkward flushed Ch3
Big Old Universe Ch 4
True kind of Love Ch 5
Kiss Back Ch6
Moon is a beautiful star ch7
Best Friends in Fancy writing ch8
Romance Dawn Ch9 (DayColors)
Love's Fusion Ch10
Garmie Alternative ch11
Cover in dark forest Ch12 pt1
The Unexpected Everything Ch12 pt2
Incredible Gems Ch12 Pt3
Fist And Sword Ch12 pt4
Words and actions Ch12 pt5
Stubborn Fate Ch14
Guidance Counsilor Ch15
Recent Buddies Ch16
homeworld timeline ch17
Red Orange Is The New Black ch18
Past History/ Future Mystery/ Present Gift Ch19
Did I miss something? Ch 20 pt 1
Car connection ch 20 pt 2
NEW GUEST CH21
Bluebird Attacks
Safety is fun
Snow Day Eve
Bluish Angels
Lil Graduation gone bad
Pair of Gardeners
Mean and brute
Fish on the surface
Homeworld Azurite
Azurite vs Cymophane/Alexandrite
Azurite vs Amazonite
Like Nothing Happened
Take your care
New Part
No such thing as the good war, right...?
Sweet dreams an/or unpleasant nightmares
Some big changes
Casual Business
Stevonnie's Nightmare
Propose I
Propose II
Propose III
Propose IV
Invention I
Invention II
Invention III
Visit I
Visit II
Visit III
Familial Ties
Painful Anger
Hidden Danger
Jaspinel
The less you know the better (?)
Ticking Time
Lil' White Lies
New Arrivals
Like Siblings
So far so good
Spinel 's Party Panic Overlook
Calm before storm Pt 1.
Calm Before Storm pt 2. Rose Petals
Calm before storm pt 3 - Swollen Psyche
Sweet Pirates
BitterSweet Thoughts
Laugh Time is about to stop
only surrender after bloodshed
Treason and Intifada
Adam Butch - Anti Light
From coup to chaos
Weak turned extremist - Power corrupts
Feeling Missing
vying for survival
Nothing left?
A last hope?!
Little Misery
No Exit

Damien Rampant

12 2 3
By Otar3000

This power makes me strong

But it's driving me insane

I need to save them

But who is gonna save me?

_______________________________________

Opal - Mayor Nanefua, you and others should leave immediately for the warp pads. It's deadly for you out here.

After the tower collapsed throughout the Palace, many got scattered in different directions.

Luckily phones helped keep contact which is helpful because they need a plan.

First they have to evacuate humans and gems who can't fight back.

The gems decided it's better to be fused on this occasion so each took their route.

Pearl and Amethyst formed Opal, and they start with the city leader of course.

Nanefua - I appreciate your care, but I can't leave without my citizens AND my family. I need to see them following behind us.

And this toxic air isn't helping as it seemingly is slow to dissipate.

A giant ruby then falls near them with a slices on her hand.

(Aby, Tuby, Saby) Big Ruby - Gah she's stronger than before...

Bluebird Azurite flied after her laughing in pity

Bluebird - Hahaha! Is this the best my ex crew can do? Even rejuvenated you can't focus!

Opal motions Mayor and her guards (Rubies and Topazes) to stand back as she pulls out her opalescent recurve bow.

One of Topazes froze upon seeing Bluebird... 'no not her again'

Bluebird then throws multiple water saws and swords at them.

Opal was quick enough to unleash multi-shot arrows.

They split into numerous, smaller arrows that can attack multiple targets.

A large explosion occured, blowing Bluebird away and pushing Opal back.

Nanefua - Well, excellent work. But now I can't hear anything!

Opal - Rubies!

Big Ruby looked down at her as she explains

Opal - We need your help! Get all humans you can and get them to warp pad!

Big Ruby - But Bluebird! Our Spinel!

Opal - Mark my words, we'll find Spinel after we're done! Bluebird and her allies want us disoriented! We can't allow that!

It's a old strategy of divide and rule. And it appears to be working...

They'll of course discuss the footage with Steven and Spinel later.

Ah, there you are.

Opal hears a voice at the distance , approaching them...

Initially she smiles because it reminds of a friendly person...

But as it came closer she could feel venom within...

And with each step, strangely... she felt compelled to open fire there and then.

She remembered when her counterparts felt that last time...

When they fought him...

Riot

He is here

Opal - Mayor Nanefua leave now!

Nanufua - What?? I can't hear-

Mayor then notices the one approaching, she may be old but her memories only know one man with pale hair and golden eyes....

Nanefua - I remember you! You are that young bandit charged for illegal entry, vandalism and attempted murder! You'll be arrested for your-

I doubt you are in any position to threaten me here...

Suddenly a wormhole opens under Mayor and her ruby bodyguards, leaving Big Ruby and Topazes behind in panic.

Topaz - Ah! There was a portal here?!

Topaz 2 - Where are they!?

They then fused into one, charging towards Vincent but then finds themselves blown away along with Big Ruby.

It all happened so quickly Opal didn't know what to do first... either go help them or stop Vincent going any further...

He made the decision for her however as he appeared before her kicking her down. And he did it surprisingly with another gem in his hands.

Opal - Snowflake!? What did he do to you!?

Snowflake - O-opal... get away! He is-

Vincent then pulls her head down into the floor

Ah ah ah don't spoil the surprise yet...

Opal holds her bow up at him, demanding for him to stop.

Opal - Let her go!

I might... if you are willing to betray Steven

His words came as a surprise to her at first, then they came out as absurd and brought out feelings of disgust.

Opal - In. Your. Dreams.

Ah careless as ever Amethyst, always talking a big game...

One arrow is shot, barely scathing his face...

And ever as precise, Pearl...

Opal - Unless you wish one in your eye ... if you even have one... let her go...

His mask was making it harder to see... though it now was blue coloured instead of green.

He didn't let her go, instead he then pushed Opal down on her back as he held herby one of her hands.

Let's go for a little ride now

What happened next is that they were marching quickly around the place, with both Snowflake and Opal coughing and yelling in pain.

Hmm either you cough from pain or the gas is slowly entering your projections... It does work on gems too by the way but a bit slowly unlike humans. This toxin is shall we say... an experiment. Pretty soon you'll start losing control as well...

Opal didn't want to do it but if that's how it goes, she swiftly pulls out Amethyst's whip and with Snowflake's spikes on it she wrapped it over Vincent's neck and pulls it backwards.

*Indistinct Growls*

That made him slow down for a moment before he stopped in his tracks completely.

You don't give up do you... you may regret that...

Opal took a moment to breath "I only regret that I didn't shoot you from beginning. What did you do to the mayor?! Where are you taking us?! And what do you want with Steven!?"

The mayor is back on earth and while I was marching I made sure some of guests here did as well, it's just more interesting like this. I honestly expected you to escape here sooner but you can't even do that... just how slow can you be.

She pulls whip stronger

Opal - After all the *hit you pulled, you dare mock me... you won't get anywhere near my Steven.

Such a caring mother, Pink and Rose must to be proud...

Opal - DON'T MENTION HER NAME!!!

She went overboard there as she finally did it, she pulled it away...

Snowflake could only hear some strange cracks from his upper body, where also some blood was spilling ...

Snowflake - Wait did you!! J-just?!

It took a few seconds for her voice to bring Opal back to her senses...

The fusion's rage slowly calmed as she looked up in horror.

She... killed him?

There were gems passing by them... some were confused, some who learned human biology on home-school were scared of what they saw.

She took a glimpse at them only for anxiety to set in, they ran away fearing to be next.

A realisation sets in as Opal could feel her inner composure threatened...

She killed him!

Opal - Oh my stars... Holy Smokes!!! What have I done?!

You... killed me...

Opal's eyes were wide open now as were Snowflake's...

Caught by surprise, shocked... and wondering if she heard what she heard, she removed the spiked whip off accidentally taking off his mask...

She couldn't see it from here but neither did she hear anything yet...

Did you really had to do that now...

Creator of Diamonds! She did hear it! He is still alive!

Opal felt both great relief AND renewed sense of urgency.

She grabbed Snowflake and jumped away from Vincent who instead goes to pick up his dark-blue mask.

Snowflake - He lived? Can humans do that?

Opal - STAY away from him! I doubt he is human, he's tougher than I thought though.

He turns to her slowly, with them seeing his face...

Half of it was sliced off, all scarred... and the other partially blocked by his silver hair...

It appears to be growing taller...

What's creepier is his smile as he said the following.

That was your first kill, wasn't it? Not poofing or bubbling... this was your first organic life. Real flesh and blood...

If Opal had a heart, she'd throw up right now...

Oppie, you misunderstand me... I wish to offer you what you desire.

Opal - There's nothing you can give me.

How about Freedom from those two?

Opal - You- W-what?

I heard you wanted to exist longer... and by yourself... independently. Just help me turn Steven over, and I'll do my best to make you self-sufficient person...

Opal - You sure are nuts! You think I'll let you doom Steven and temper with me like a toy?

It's your chance of being yourself, have your own identity...

Opal - Then you can waste your time unnecessarily..

It's okay, I'm patient... generous too, I can wait... with this body now, I can outlive you... it began with darkness and it ends with it.

There was something about Jamie's body he chooses not to tell for now. Not that the gems know about either of those two things yet.

Now they do know one of those things as Snowflake drops the bombshell

Snowflake - Oh Jamie... what came over ya all of a sudden??...

At that moment, everything seemed to freeze as Opal slowly looks at her in surprise .

Opal - W-what? J-jamie?!

Vincent's hands drilled right through the two, with them gasping and poofing on the spot.

He picked up Snowflake's gemstone...

What did I tell you about spoiling the surprise?... here you get it...

He looks down at Amethyst and Pearl...

Eh whatever they wont be telling anyone like this... and you ... time to leave in peaces, MF...

He lifts up Snowflake preparing to crush it...

Suddenly a piece of metal collides with his head as he's sent flying away.

Another CG fusion came for my head? I'm flattered...

The fusion flies right at him, not noticing the two crystal gemstones on floor...

Focused on stopping Vincent from killing Snowflake.

She was blueish green fusion, with limb enhancers and a familiar dress of a Lazuli...

Amazonite - You shouldn't have come here you Clod.

They were dealing with those traitors before the tower came crashing down . They then helped Moonstone deport everyone they could to warp pad, they called for Garny but he was nowhere to be seen... And then they came upon him, the ideologue of this operation, poofing Opal and now trying to shatter Snowflake...

They've already gone too far already by showing that fake footage and now this...

Shy Rose Quartz (Shalia) was sneakily and gently picking up Amethyst and Pearl's gemstones so that Vincent won't see.

That's what she thinks at least...

That must be frustrating for you really? You had all warning signs that this insurrection was underway, and yet you enjoyed era 3 so much you dropped your guards...

Amazonite - I've felt worse...

Amazonite gathers up the water swords, spears, metal lasers and canons.

Shalia knew what can possibly happen and she must get away from potential bloodbath, even though she may run into another one under these circumstances...

Pained yet brave words to be sure. But not yet, dear Lapis... dear Peridot, you're gonna have to wait your turn elsewhere...

A wormhole opens up beneath Shalia's feet as she falls in.

Another wormhole opened behind Amazonite sulking her in but she persists not to woth her giant wings.

Amazonite - I'm NOT going anywhere you take me!

A strong punch to the stomach pushed her into the portal.

I said, I want you elsewhere... Don't ruin the fun...

He then looks at three directions : In 1st one Citrine tries finish her fight, in 2nd one Red Sapphire gets close to reforming White Diamond, in 3rd one Garny, former executioner of Blue Diamonds Court searching alone for something or someone... And last one, Steven with an anomaly starts to corrupt...

Every decision you make creates an alternative... which route should we take, little reborn?

His screams of protest are ever present within the mist...

Hands twitching ever so slightly...

Eye colour flipping strangely...

Like we said, must be frustrating... darkness within your heart that you hide, you don't want it, you don't trust it and so it gives me control. Muscle and sinew that once obeyed you now rebels against you.

'YOU WON'TGET AWAY WITH THIS!'

We already have ... and you know, might as well have a new name for a new host, Damien should do the trick. Let's go do some more tricks...
_____________________________________
Been a while really. Honestly I just don't know what to say. It turned into bad habit now to promise something to others and even myself only to delay, delay, delay... I won't promise anything and instead show you a knowledgeable video here on how to break bad habits : https://youtu.be/PteHqCy_x8A?si=QzDPr7fqMztbokWr

Anyway Damien (Dark Jamie) is on a rampage. And he's not fooling around. His motives? Unclear. His next move? Yet to see.

One thing is certain. There is a killer on the loose.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.6K 15
( This story follows the movie plot, so if you didn't watch don't read it. !!Spoiler alert!! ) 2 years later, everything was perfect. Steven has gott...
45.8K 935 13
The truth is out. Rose Quartz, the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion, was Pink Diamond all along. It shocked all of the Gems, but Steven was the mo...
894K 42K 101
When a Young Adult has to suddenly move across the country with his dad he ends up in the town of Beach City. Will his life be a mundane existence or...
39.3K 1.2K 164
Just Ask Amethyst. #2 ~ #moods 10/30/2019 #24 in moods 1/2/19