Here's to You, Zephaniah.

By cece4435379

Zephaniah's journey is a testament to the resilience of the human spirit and the transformative power of self... More

Zephaniah
Zephaniah(1)
Zephaniah(2)
Zephaniah(3)
Zephaniah (4)
Zephaniah (5)
Zephaniah (6)
Zephaniah(7)
Zephaniah(8)
Zephaniah(9)
Zephaniah (10)
Zephaniah (11)
Zephaniah(12)
Zephaniah(13)
Zephainah (14)
Zephaniah(14a)
Zephaniah(14b)
Zpehainah 15
Zephaniah (15b)
Zephaniah 16
Zephaniah (17)
Zephaniah (18)
Zephaniah (18a)
Zephaniah (19)
Zephaniah (20)
Zephaniah (20a)
Zephaniah (21)
Zephaniah (21a)
Zephaniah (23)
Zephaiah (24)
Zephaiah (25)
Zephaniah (26)
Zephaniah (27)
Zephaniah (28)
Zephaniah (29)

Zephaniah (22)

5 0 0
By cece4435379

Two weeks later.

Iron

I called my son a few days ago. If he going to be putting our lives into jeopardy, I should at least know why. I came over his house, now I'm in his living room, watching some lifetime movie. While he on the phone. I can't hear much, but I'm keep hearing a girl name, Alora. How he need to see her soon, and that they better not fuck this shit up. I love my son, I do, but there's no way he still doing dirt after all theses years. I invested so much time and energy into his ass and this the thanks I receive. I get hell nah. I got up. I went to where I heard his voice from. "I don't care for any of that shit, I NEED TO SPEAK TO ALORA, before they start plotting against her even more. We could be in danger too, man I don't got time for this shit."

I took a deep breath and kept listening. "I already explained this shit to you, either find a fucking way or I kill you myself." I exhale. Nothing else was said, but I heard something hit the floor. I walked back into the living room. I don't know what I should do. I'm old now and I'm so tired. I was always there for my boy. My child ain't acting like my child anymore. I don't know where I lost him. Was it all them years ago or was it recently. All I do know, is that whatever happens, I should prepared to die. Dealing with Jupiter and the rest of them, I already know I'm not going out alive, plus they made it very clear that I wasn't.

I can't keep fighting you're battles son. I'm going to die, rather it be from you're faults or mines, I know, if I have to at the very-least let me rest in the arms of my beloved one, that's all I asking. I watch him come into the living room. I watch as he sat right next to me. "What you're watching dad?" I shrug my shoulder. I was to lost in my thoughts to really understand what I'm watching son. I looked at him and he was looking at me."Do you care to tell me what you was thinking about?" I shrugged my shoulder. Never mind the bullshit, do you care to tell me about you're whereabouts.You know they going to kill me if they don't get the answers they need from you. "don't worry dad." As he pat my shoulder. "I got this all under control."

Son no you don't.

Anandi

I'm on the couch as fluffy lays on Zephaniah and she lays on my lap. We all are watching bluey together. As the next episode progresses, I play in Zephaniah hair. I tried to bring up small talk. I'm seeing Zaniah, in a few days. I went quiet, in expectation for her to say something but she didn't. I want to at least say, I did speak to her about what I promise to her. So I spoke up. The more we watch bluey, Zephaniah, I realize how much my mom could've taken parenting points from them. I look at her and she smile, the she spoke. "My mom and my dad, raised me and Zaire in similar ways to what bluey have. I think this is why I love the show so much. How it reminds me of all the good times of my childhood and even teenage years."

I smiled and she smiled back at me and turned her head toward the tv. I said, like the the show a lot too. A very beautiful family. When the last time you spoke to you're mama Zephaniah. She took a deep breath and didn't say anything for a while. Fluffy barked. I looked around, I couldn't find anything that should've had fluffy barking about. Zephaniah paused the show and looked at me and readjusted fluffy to the floor as he stared at her. "It been a while tete."

She sat up from my lap, criss-crossed her legs on the couch, pick up fluffy and he was still just staring at her, and she readjusted her focus on to me. "The last time I even see her, was when we were at the hospital for Zaire. I had a lot to say but I didn't say anything for the most part. I didn't know what to really say. I wrote and prayed and even daydreamed of the moments of when I see my mother again and lashed out on her. Explain to her how fuck up we all became when she left us for dead. I don't think people understand now bad it is to mourn over somebody who not even dead. Life happens and now you really have to mourn over life and death. It's a lot to hold on too. About a week ago, I went to my dads grave sight. It was raining, and I screamed and let out everything I needed. The whole time I was releasing that frustration and anger, the only words I kept hearing is forgiveness. I think I need to forgive everybody. I need to forgive myself."

I held my arms out and she rest her head in the comfort of them. I think you should talk to her. The first step of forgiveness is first realizing who and why you're forgiving them baby girl. I think it be in you're best Interest to do so. Even if you're conversations may not go as good, at least you know while they're alive you was able to get off what you need from you're chest. It smooth the hurt just a little better, believe me love. Fluffy barked and we both started laughing. Fluffy hopped out of Zephaniah lap and Zephaniah laid back down on my lap, I gently stroked her hair and she started the episode. "Tete I might just take you up on that offer." I hope you do love.

Zaniah

I'm back at hospital for my daily visitation. Zaire's actually making really good progress. Clearly it's going to be more work to be done but he doing all and anything he can do speed up his recovery. That's my kid, my little overachiever. I'm so proud of him. I walk into the room and he smiled. Usually he doesn't so I was kind of cheerful of how today visit might go. I closed the door bending me and I then, pulled up a chair closer to his bed and he stared at me, as I looked say him. I sat and asked him, how's you're day doing Zaire. For a moment he looked so hesitant to say anything to me. I became discouraged. I thought I finally broke the barrier between us for a moment. Clearly work still need to be done. I still have hope. I have a lot of hope.

"Mom, I just want to say thank you for coming to see me everyday. We all need to get our lives together and I'm glad you're making the first example. I want you to know that I'm not mad at you. After all these years I don't think I ever really been mad at you. Just disappointed. We needed you. You wasn't there for us. We cried. You ignored our tears. We begged and pleaded and you ignored both. Even with you ignoring us, I just realized you only was ignoring yourself. You couldn't deal with reality so you ignored everything that shaped what is. I have sympathy for you now, from me falling down the same path of bullshit, I can understand how the tunnel blocks you're vision. I just wish under the circumstances, it didn't have to take you're kids almost dying for you to have that wake up call."

I didn't know what to say, but I don't think he looking for anybody to say something. I think this just one of them times where you just need to listen. I mean everything he said was right. I have no debate about it, and I know a sorry ain't going to fix this pain. I'm stay strong and faithful, like I should've been a while ago.

"awwn ma you crying, come here give me a hug."

I'm crying?.I looked down and I did shed a few tears, they fell on my pants and I didn't even feel the droplets.
Nevertheless I stood up and hug him.

"Mama I forgive you."

This time around, I did feel the tears. I heard his sniffles. Wow.

I'm really forgiven.

MATURE AUDIENCE highly ADVISED!!

Ozias

"Ooo add another one Ozias!!!!" I, now have Adelisa on my bed crying, and moaning, as I continue to finger her and then I added another one. I told her the next time she comes by, I'm tearing that ass up. I wasn't joking. I pull my fingers out and place it in her mouth instead. Her eyes that was once rolled back, is now looking at me, she readjust herself, to my full view, and stared at me as suck the last of her cum, off my middle finger. Shit that was kind of sexy. Adelisa twirls her tongue around my middle finger and then remove her mouth, all together from it. I move my hands back into her. I sped my pace up. I used my other hand and gave her clitoris some attention. I felt a large strong pull on my hair and her yelling my name. "DAMN OZAIAS!!" I grip her thighs further away and used only my tongue to please her. Her legs stared shaking but I didn't stop. I felt substance falling from my chin and I close my eyes. She might squirt and I want to be prepared.

Her words wasn't even able to coherence an fully sentence and then I felt her legs shake again, and she indeed squirted. I pulled back and looked at my work. Oh she a creamer and know how to squirt. I'm miss you when you're gone. I stood up. Her body still shaking and I looked around for a condom. I have to have one somewhere. Fuck I can't find it. After Adelisa finally stop shaking and caught her breath.

"Ozias, if you got me crying, from you're tongue, I can only imagine how the dick game is." I walked back to her. I mean you wouldn't have to imagine, if I knew where my damn spare condoms are. I'm sorry Adelisa, I don't really don't be out here like others putting my dick in anything, and I'm unfortunately was not fully prepared for you today. I usually have some but I genuinely can't find any right now. She smirk."Well I would say just go raw but I understand what you're saying and dealing with me, you're definitely would accidentally put a baby in me, and I can't be raising no kids and my career is just now blooming." I laugh and sat next to her while she laid back on my bed. I thought she caught her breath, but clearly she still calming down. Her breast look so nice and hard. I want to suck on them, but then I'm for certain going to start putting my dear friend in her, and we can't have that.

Okay kiddos y'all can read the pg version again.

"Ozias, how the case coming along." I stared at her and then looked down, smiled real big cause I'm really the man for that performance for sure, I hope she never forget that cause I won't. I looked back at her. Adelisa you know damn well I can't disclose that information. I want you to have confidence in what I'm doing though. I also heard around the office they got a few leads for Zaire case, I want to warn you though, this might jeopardize, Jupiter and the others, so you should warn them. They seem like good people just trying to make a living, but do the government care about that with they nosey assess. I smile as she shook her head no. A beauty she is, then smiled at me.

I patted her thigh, I mean if you want to take a shower together we can. I also want to make sure you can walk. Adelisa started cracking up. "Ozias, don't worry, I can walk for now, but I'll also take you on that offer, to shower together." Adelisa stood up and I got up too, I walked behind her smack her cheeks while she continues to laugh and say stop but jokingly. We got to the bathroom and I kiss on her neck, she stopped me. We stared at each other for a while and then we kissed again. A long kiss, but it was so sensual. I tuned the water on and took of my shirt. It's all I had left on anyways. I let her go in first and then I went in. I, then watch her get back out. I stood confused as she laugh. "I brought a spin night bag remember. So I'll be right back." I looked at the water that's now all on my damn floor. Adelisa really! I yelled she said "sorry."

When she came back, she had a smile on her face and a giant soap bottle, and her own little wash towel, it was pink. The soap was Dove. Yeah Typical. We was quite but we wash ourselves up. I didn't mind the water temperature being a little hotter then I usually shower with. We got done and we both got out. I went into my room and saw a towel, wrap the towel around my waist, the bathroom door was still open and I can see her clearly as she dried herself off right in the bathroom. I asked her. You change in the bathroom? and she said "well yeah I usually do but I got water all over you're floor now, and you added some more, so I'm have to change in you're room, so while you change, the sheets, I'm get dressed."

I shook my head yes and we both walked to bedroom and I saw her clothes folded on my dresser. I went to the dresser, to grab some clean sheets, and a little of baby powder. I change the sheets and she put on her clothes. "Ozias, I have a condom." I rose an eyebrow, and she smiled, "but I think we should save it for next time adventure okay." I smiled and said okay. I got done with fixing the bed and place the dirty sheet in the laundry basket which was on the other side of my room. I, then walked to my bed, got in and all comfortable, placed the cover over my body and watch as she hop on my bed and crawled to me. Woah she a freak fr. She bit her lips as she looked at mines."I think you should know you're best feature is definitely you're lips."

All this was said in a very seductive tone. So you know I had to match the energy. I think my lips miss both of yours, are you sure you want to save this for the next adventure. Adelisa kiss my cheek. "I love a good thrill, just have it ready for me next time." Then she sat on top of me. "I think I want to cuddle to sleep, what do you want to do?" I smacked her asscheeks and she smiled. Yeah we should get some sleep before I have to put you to better use. Adelisa then got up and then got under the covers with me and laid on my chest. "Ozias, I do think you guys are going to do justice for my nephew and niece, I just hope it won't be too late." I kissed her forehead. Yeah me too Adelisa.

Jupiter

Is that so. I look at Dylan. Dylan shrugged his shoulders, "I charge hourly, now we can do this or we can't, but I'm not adjusting shit cause you know my cousin, Jupiter you can pay my rates and more, let's not play stupid." I laughed. Alright man, you're hired. Brea had suggested me to get an P.I, cops are crooked and it just be good to have backup. I asked around if anybody know one and a few of my men did, everybody agreed though that Dylan was the best that came around. I asked each one of them why they hired Dylan and most said to see if they're partner was cheating or help them get out a jam that didn't concern with my business. I trust Brea judgment more than everybody's here, so I went along with the idea and paid him 2,000 up front. This was his no-refundable deposit fee."Alright so I'll get to working first thing tomorrow. Please stay in communication with me and I'll some paper work for you to sign off on tomorrow too.

We both got up our chairs, and I got up and shake his hand. I guided him to the door and he walked out and I close it behind him. I sat back down and called Brea. There was no answer. I looked at my computer, let me do some more research on Dylan. I trust Brea but I don't know about his intentions. I don't think he got anything against me but in this day, age and circumstance you can't be too careful. I got to much on the line and I got to much to be worrying about to be making any major mistakes. I hired him to watch over Niel, something about him I can't shake off. I watch that boy grow up but that doesn't mean he always serve the loyalty I need to my business.

I got do what's right for me and mines.

Y'all rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 25 18
Living in an asylum for the past 5 years isn't easy. You can't get mad, forced to take pills, forget your emotions and only focus on "getting better...
112 0 14
Set to marry into wealth, Willows life is all planned out until someone comes into her life unexpectedly showing her it's okay to not be perfect. " T...
108 10 44
"Join Letricia on a heart-wrenching and uplifting journey of self-discovery as she unravels the threads of her past, present, and future. With unflin...
1.1K 358 43
Life can be best described as a maze. Just when you think you have it all figured out, you find yourself right in the middle of nowhere, and when you...