The Glowing Flower

By Hot_land_night

Hello everyone, recently I have been reading alot of Mahabharat stories. So i though to write one of my own. ... More

Characters. 1
Characters. 2
Characters. 3
Characters. 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The End...

Chapter 26

730 22 0
By Hot_land_night

*3rd person pov*

While Nandini was walking around in her room, Yudhishtir on the other side has bet on 1,000 horses, and so did Shakuni.

Shak- Ohhh my you lost.

Yud- It's okay Mama Ji it's just a game.

Shak- Yes yes.

Yud- Now I will bet on all of my Horses.

He lost.

Yud- All of my soldiers.

He lost.

Yud- All of my money.

He lost.

Yud- All of my kingdom.

He lost.

_

He was losing again and again while Nandini was wondering when will he stop. Or will he stop.

She was now praying in front of god hoping that god would help her husband. Then she saw her Dasi coming in her room running.

Her- RAJKUMARI RAJKUMARI, Kumara Yudhishtir has lost everything.

Nan- What are you saying he lost everything.

Her- Yes his kingdom everyone in the kingdom everything in his kingdom and I don't think he will stop there.

_

Yud- I have nothing left to bet on.

Shak- Are you sure maybe your brothers can help you.

Yudhishtir looked at his brothers and got a idea.

Yud- Yes I will bet on Shadev.

Arj- What no big brother you should stop now.

Shad- No big brother I trust you.

Then he bets on his youngest brother Shadev.

Lost.

Then he bets on Nakul.

Lost.

Then Arjun.

Lost.

Then Bheem.

Lost.

And then when he had nothing left to bet to he puts himself on stake. Just to lose again.

Yud- That it now I don't have anything.

Shak- Are you sure.

_

With each passing minutes Nandini left like a big problem was on its way. Just then the Dasi came in again this time she was looking scared.

Her- Kumara has lost everything, his Kingdom, his brothers, and him self.

Nan- What are you saying.

Her- The truth. And I think he is going to bet on something again.

Nan- How you said he lost everything. Go and see what he bets on.

_

Shak- I'm Sure you can think of something to bet on.

Hearing this Dushasan was happy it's time finally time for revenge. That Nandini she changed my brother now it's my turn.

Yud- Yes I will bet on Draupadi.

Hearing that everyone tried to stop him, but he was far gone. Saying that he should stop would be agents the rules.

Yet his brothers still tryed to stop him he didn't listen and just throws the dies just to lose again.

After losing Draupadi he released what he just did, he was in his thoughts which were broke by Jayadratha who just walked in and everyone started to laugh.

Shak- Jayadratha my son your at the time i have a gift for you.

Jayad- What is it mama Ji.

Shak- That Draupadi that you wanted now she is our Dasi.

Saying that he laughed even louder, hearing that everyone got made.

PB- Shakuni Dushasan that's our daughter-in-law your taking about.

Dush- No Pitamah Bhishma that's Yudhishtir's wife and and now she is my Dasi.

Jayad- Who care forget that old men and Mamaji I didn't want that Draupadi but Nandini.

Shak- Jayadratha that's my sons wife if you even look at her I will kill you.

Jayad- Fine I will work with Draupadi.

Dush- Yes mama what now.

Shak- Dasi go and get that Dasi Draupadi.

He said to the daso that Nandini sent.

She didn't have any other way she wanted to go to Nandini and tell her everything but now she has to tell Draupadi.

_

When she enters her room she sees Draupadi sitting on the bed without any problems.

Dra- What are you doing here.

Her- Rani, kumar Yudhishtir has lost everything in the game.

Dra- What.

Her- Yes he even lost his brothers and himself, and and
.umm..ahhh.

Dra- And what.

Her- You, he lost you in the game and now your Raja Shakuni's da.... Dasi. And he is calling you downstairs.

Dra- NO I AM NO ONES DASI AND GO AND TELL HIM I DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE OTHER THEN MY HUSBANDS. AND I WILL NOT COME.

_

Then she left and told everyone that Draupadi will not come, hearing that Draupadi will not come they all were calm until they heard Shakuni's laugh again.

Shak- Good good, Dushasan you go and that Dasi, if needed pull her by hair.

Then Dushasan got up and walked away, so did she ran to Nandini's room to talk to her.

_

Her- Rajakumari Rajakumari.

Nan- What what happened.

Her- He lost Rani Draupadi.

Nan- WHAT.

Her- Yes and not only that but Rajkumar Dushasan is going to bring her on the main hall by pulling her by her hair.

Nan- No no no I have to go and save her.

Saying that she ran, but fall and hits her head which causes her to faint.

_

Ok guys the next is kinda sad and you might not be comfortable with the up coming parts but give it a try.

_

While on the other side Draupadi was in her room with anger. Just then Dushasan walked in.

Dra- Dushasan get out you can't just walk in my room.

Dush- Yes I can you and you didn't come why, now let's go Dasi Draupadi.

Dra- I'm no one's Dasi, get out or else.

Dush- Or else what.

Saying that he walks up to her and was about to pull her by her hand, but she pulled out his sword, and stood in front of him ready to fight.

Then she swings her sword, and that cause a cut on his upper arm. He saw him blooded and back at her, then he hits her face.

She falls on the ground and the sword was fallen from her hand she looks up to see him kicking the sword away.

Then before she could even do anything, he pulls her hair she screams and holds his hand trying to get his hands off her.

But he was way stronger then her, and she was unable to do anything.

He pulled her out of the room as she screams for help.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 17.1K 149
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
139K 7K 42
Cover credit : @Sassy_Nightangle Draupadi was a well-known princess of Panchal and queen of Indraprastha, after the great war of Gurushetra she becam...
Unwanted Bride By

Historical Fiction

4.8K 248 8
Another Karna and Draupadi's fanfiction. A very different story from the one we already know. This is purely my imagination and doesn't intend to...
161K 7.8K 92
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...