Chapter 7

*Nandini pov*

I'm soo happy and had so much fun with Duryodhan and when we fall in the pool and he was about to kiss me.

I got so nervous I just ran away. Now I was home and going to my room. I'm in a great mood and nothing can change that.

Then I entered my room and something changed my mood I jinxed it myself. And that something is non other then my sister.

She was looking at me with a smile but I knew that there is something behind that smile

Me- Jiji when are you doing here.

Shi- Where were you.

Me- I was out.

Shi- with who.

Me- Ummmmmmm with my loving sister Draupadi.

Shi- Your "loving sister and" was in her room looking at Arjun's photos the whole day, so either we can play this game or you can just tell me. Who is it.

She knows that is why she is asking that many questions, if you didn't knew she would have never said that, I should just tell her then truth.

Me- I was out with Rajkumar Duryodhan.

Hearing Rajkumar Duryodhan's name shocked I could see a shock on her face.

Shi- What no no no you don't know him, you can't hang out with him.

Me- What happened Jiji.

Shi- Nandu he is evil everyone says it, everyone knows it.

Me- What.

Duryodhan evil no he was soo nice with me how can he be evil.

Me- No Jiji he is not evil and I like him so please don't say anything bad about him.

Shi- You like him.

Me- Yes are you mad at me.

Shi- No Nandu I am not mad at you, but if anything happens just come to me ok.

Me- Okay anyway I brought this for you.

I said showing her the earrings. She was soo happy then we sat and talked for a few hours.

After that Shikhandi went to sleep because from tomorrow her wedding function will start. And I went to Draupadi's room. I saw the whole room was a mess.

Me- Draupadi what is this mess.

Her- Jiji I was busy looking at Arjun's photos that I forgot that tomorrow is Jiji's functions start tomorrow.

Me- It's ok Tomorrow I will help you get ready. Now come here I have a gift for you.

Then I hold her hand and made her sit down showing her the earrings.

*Duryodhan pov*

I was busy thinking about my Nandini when my best friend Karan came in.

Kar- Duryodhan what happened. Today the whole day no one knew where you were.

Me- I was outside with Rajkumari Nandini.

Kar- I knew the way you were looking at her I knew you had something.

Me- Your right I love her.

Kar- Thats great my friend, I am marrying Shikhandi and you with Nandini. It's like destiny.

Me- I know how good. From tomorrow is your wedding function and soon I will tell her that I love her.

Kar- Yes you should and why wait till my wedding go tell her right now.

Me- But what if she says no.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment