Chapter 9

*Nandini pov*

I can't believe it he said it. I was too nervous so I ran away as I was running I bumped in Shikhandi jiji.

As I was really excited I hugged her. And told her everything.

Shi- Really he also loves you don't worry I will talk to pita Ji and he will agree.

Me- No Jiji I will talk to him myself right now we should think about you and Draupadi.

Her- Ok as you wish why aren't you ready yet.

Me- I was helping Draupadi.

Her Ok come let me help you.

Then she took my hand and took me to my room and started my makeup. I was not allowed to look in the mirror until I'm all ready.

And after hours I was finally ready I told her many times that it is her wedding and she should be the most pretty not me.

But she always said that as long as I look good she is happy. She's so selfless and nice how would I live without her, yes we're getting married to friends but he was still in a different kingdom than me. I'll miss her.

Shi- All done now you can see.

I turned around facing the mirror to see myself. And I love beautiful.

Me- Ok now let's go.

Then I and jiji entered the hall when all the functions will take place.

There was everyone. Maharaj Dhritarashtra, Maharani Gandhari, Pitamah Bhishma, Dushasana, Krishna, pita Ji, Draupadi, Dhristadyumna, Angraj Karan and Rajkumar Duryodhan.

I walked down with Jiji and made her sit beside Karan.

Then the Haldi function began. First everyone applied Haldi on Angraj then on Jiji.

Then we all did the same thing, then I was going to my room and so was everyone else when I was pulled in a corner again.

It was him again.

Me- Rajkumar Duryodhan let me go.

Him- No never, you did run away on the pond that day, but how will you run away now.

Ohh no what is he going to do I looked around trying to find a way to run away. But I was a sandwich between the wall and him.

He was holding my arms so I couldn't run away, I just go closed my eyes cuz I was really scared not scared scared excited scared, not scared scared excited scared I didn't understand what I was feeling.

Just then I felt his hand touching my cheek and as if he was applying something. I open my eyes and touched my cheek to see he has applied Haldi on my face.

Him- You know my mother says, when the same haldi of the bride and the groom has been applied to some other girl. It means that she's getting married soon.

Then I talked to do the same for him I got my tip toes and brushed my cheek against his.

Me- There now your getting married soon.

Then I pushed him away and walked away instead of running late last time.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment